A Winter's Tale - Cover

A Winter's Tale

by Martinmac

Copyright© 2006 by Martinmac

Erotica Sex Story: A young man is sitting in his hot tub when a young girl comes in from next door. she has been assaulted by her mother's boyfriend and has come for help

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   .

I had just cleared the last of the wind blown leaves that still littered my patio; it wouldn't do to let them fall into the hot tub when I opened it. I had brought out a tray with a hot drink and a sandwich to eat as I relaxed in the hot tub. Work had finished that Thursday for the Christmas holidays and to be honest I was bushed. Finally my cleaning tasks were done and I was able to press the button to open the lid on the steaming hot tub the blower switched on and I took off my robe and climbed in to the water, the chill air shrinking my cock and balls as they swung free. It was fun sitting there with just a glazed roof over my head and open walls on two sides. I was bathed in light and in the far distance across the fields I could see the glow through the trees of the nearest house, well nearest apart from my neighbour. When it had been built the two houses were for the farm manager and foreman and their families. Now there was just me in my house. I was 25 and single and owned a software company. My neighbour was a thirty eight year old single mum with a just turned thirteen-year-old daughter. Her husband had abandoned her twelve years before. I finished my meal and lay back in the warm bubbling water. I was disturbed by a small voice.

"Andy, can I join you?" I quickly reached over and pulled my trunks off the side and put them on.

"Certainly Izzy, I'm in the hot tub." The gate between our gardens opened and a poorly dressed girl walked, well walked was too strong a word, it was more of a stumble, into my garden through the wicket gate. She looked beaten down and tired of life. She had on a dirty sweatshirt and grungy jeans, her trainers looked as if they would walk off her feet. She looked a mess. By the time she reached the hot tub I was out and wrapped in my towelling robe. I took her hand and led her into the utility room she slumped onto the stool I kept there. I knelt down at her feet and slipped off the trainers. The smell of ripe feet was overpowering.

"Do you want a shower love?"

"Oh yes please." She just sat there looking at me.

"I'll turn on the water and then you can get undressed and get cleaned up." She looked at me and shrugged. I walked into the shower and switched it on, then turned back to Izzy. "Come on love, or do you need me to help." I was answered with a small nod, yes. I stood her up and undid the belt on her trousers; they slid down her thin legs without me undoing the clasp or the zip. There were no knickers, and I could see traces of blood around her pussy, but no towel or tampon. I lifted her sweatshirt over her head. Leaving her standing there nude, a tiny little doll, she was less than 5 feet tall and very underweight. I could see bruises on her belly and what would be breasts when she had grown some more. I slipped my robe off and led her into the shower. Her hair was tied back with a rubber band, which I removed, her tits were tiny little cones above a flat bruised belly. I walked her into the shower and started washing her greasy hair. She winced as my fingers massaged her scalp.

"Are you sore there as well?" her small voice replied.

"Yes Andy." I continued gently washing her hair, stripping out all the dirt and grease. It took huge amounts of shampoo to work up a lather. Finally her hair was squeaky clean. I then turned to her bruised and battered body, her back, her belly and her tits were all bruised, along with her legs. Some of the bruises looked suspiciously like footmarks.

"Were you kicked as well as punched?" she nodded her head as I cleaned her. When I washed her pussy she cried out in pain. "Did he rape you?"

"Yes, no, I don't know, he stuck something in me and it hurt me, it still hurts." With that she started to weep quietly, tears rolled down her cheeks. I finished off washing her, then I knelt down in the spray to wash the dirt from her pretty little feet. I turned the water off and dried her in one of my large bath sheets. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her through to my lounge where the wood-burning stove was throwing out heat and light. I sat down with her in my arms and gently questioned her about her injuries. Suddenly her tears dried up and she had a look of fear on her face.

"I'm in so much trouble, I hit him with one of mums dogs." So that was how she got away, her mum had two large brass dogs around her fireplace, if she had swung one of those with any force then she would have caused some major damage.

"Was he attacking you when you hit him?"

"Oh yes, it was when he pushed something into me that I hit him."

"Where was your mum in all this?"

"I don't know, I had been busy doing my homework when they came in. they went up stairs and I heard a row, I think he hit her, well it sounded like It, then he came down and started on me. I was in my nightie and dressing gown. I know he ripped it off me after he had hit me. Oh I can't remember everything Andy."

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble, the police will want to ask you questions about what he did to you, and your mum as well. You will need to explain the time line of events. But the evidence of what he has done to you is very evident on your body. You will have to pretend that you washed yourself in the shower and that you told me about your injuries and showed me those you could. I will go in next door and check what has happened before I call the police."

"Don't leave me alone, can I come with you?"

"Okay, but I'll need to find you something to wear. I put her down in my chair and went up to my room and found a t-shirt, a woollen jumper and some old socks. I took them back down for Izzy to put on; she looked like a waif in the overlarge tops that acted like a dress. I had quickly dressed whilst I was upstairs and I carried her to her house. I went into the lounge first. The man was lying on the floor dildo in hand, blood spilt from a large head wound; his cock was hung out of his trousers, semen soaked into the fly he was breathing heavily. I didn't try to help him; he didn't deserve it. We then went upstairs; Izzy went into her room to fetch some clothes whilst I went into her mum's room and found a scene of devastation. Carol was spread eagled on the bed, semen trickling from her pussy, bruises all over her body and her neck twisted at an impossible angle. I went over to her and checked for the pulse I knew I wouldn't find. I was right; my neighbour was dead. I backed out of her room and stopped Izzy from going in.

"There's nothing you can do in there, it's a police job now."

Can't I help her Andy?"

"I'm so sorry Izzy, there's nothing we can do for your mum. I'd rather you remembered her as she was, he battered her rather badly, it's lucky you hit him when you did."

"Hit him, I wish I'd killed him."

"Well I suppose the police won't check to hard about how far apart two blows were. How about using the brass dog between his legs, that would be poetic justice."

"Yes please Andy, can I do it now?"

"Of course you can." I took her by the hand and we went back to the man, I straightened his legs out to give Izzy a straight approach then stood back as she picked up the brass dog. She looked at it and turned it in her hand, she moved round and stood beside him. The swing was like a golf swing, the front paws of the dog ripped into the shaft of his cock and the rest of the dog crushed his nuts, even in his unconscious state his body reacted to the overload of pain.

"Drop the dog, don't worry about it. The police will sort everything out. I will testify that this was how I found it when I came in; now you go and dress whilst I call the police and an ambulance for this piece of rubbish." I also rang my doctor as I suspected that Izzy would need some professional help after this. "Come on, let's go back to my house and wait for the police. I made us mugs of chocolate to sip as we waited. We could hear the wailing of the sirens, as they got nearer. I went to the door and waited for the emergency services to arrive. The police were first and I brought them in. they had brought a woman officer with them. She took over my care of Izzy whilst I took the others through to the scene of devastation. The man on the floor got scant attention, they already knew that he had tried to rape Izzy and had taken her virginity with the dildo that lay on the floor by his hand. They pulled on rubber gloves and fully opened the mans trousers. One of the officers turned to me.

"That's gotta hurt, look at what she's done to him, a three, no a four inch gash in his cock, two of them; and look how deep they are, they seem to go most of the way through, now lets look at the dog and compare the injuries. Hmm if she held it by the head, then if those front paws did the damage, the bottom of the dog should have crushed his balls, lets look. Oh yes, that was a good shot, she couldn't have done it better if she tried, look, his balls look flat. Ooh I'm so tempted to make sure she fully ruined him."

"He deserved all he got, just wait till you see what he did to Carol, that's the girls mum, she's upstairs." Together we went up to the bedroom. He only confirmed she was dead, leaving the examination to the doctors. We returned to the man as the ambulance men arrived.

"You'd better take him away, I don't think he'll be answering questions tonight, his victim took him out, she's only a slip of a girl. I think she'll need to go to hospital as well; but not with this Johnny here."

"I'll take her, she knows me and trusts me; she came round to me to get help after all this. I'm afraid I didn't know about the sexual assault when I suggested she went in the shower, she just looked like she was in pain."

"Don't worry, we've got enough on him. We'll need a blood sample from her for our forensic people, to match up the blood on that dildo with her. Do you think there'll be any problem with her telling us about what she did?"

"Not so long as I'm with her when you ask the questions."

"Is there a dad on the scene?"

"No, he walked out twelve years ago and never supported Carol financially. If you want to use my kitchen as a rest room, you're welcome."

"That'll be great; we'll ask you to sit in on the questioning." The WPC then came over to suggest that we all left for the hospital. I asked the policewoman her name.

"It's Tracey."

"Izzy, Tracey will be coming with us to the hospital. She has to be with you for the moment, I'll be with you as well. Then the police will want to ask you lots of questions about tonight. I'll be with you all the time." I turned to the WPC. "I think it would be better if you could drive us in my car. That way I can be attentive to Izzy on the way, and I'll have the car when we finish at the hospital." We set off in the car, Izzy was wrapped in my arms as Tracey drove us to the hospital; in front of us we could see the ambulance swaying down the country road. Every so often a quiet sob would come from Izzy. We arrived at hospital and we were led into a cubicle. The nurse helped Izzy to change out of her clothes. Tracey started to stuff them into an evidence bag.

"Tracey, Izzy had a shower at my house before I knew what had happened, she then put on clean clothes. The clothes she was wearing are in the shower room off my utility room, she had planned on going in my hot tub. It was only after she had showered that she told me she had been assaulted."

"Well in that case I'll leave these for her and radio my colleagues to look in your shower room." The doctor came into exam Izzy and I sat facing her head and holding her hand as she endured the physical examination.

"I'm with you Izzy, the doctor will tell you every step she's going to make. She'll be a bit intrusive but if it hurts you can squeeze my hand and shout."

"Izzy, I can see you're bleeding from the vagina, are you due for your period now?"

"No, that's nearly four weeks away."

"Then I'm afraid I'll have to have a little look inside, I'll try not too hurt you too much." Izzy's hand gripped mine painfully. I schooled my face to ignore it. Finally the doctor was finished the intimate exam. "I'm sorry about that Izzy, I had to check what had happened to you."

"I know doctor, it was just that you hurt me, and now I've hurt my friend."

"Well I think we'll need to take some x rays to make sure there are no broken bones to go with the tissue damage." Tracey and I walked alongside the trolley as she was wheeled to the X-ray department. She was soon back in her cubicle and we were listening to the doctor.

"Well I'm afraid you have a couple of cracked ribs, why there aren't more I don't know; but judging by the amount of bruising coming out, it wasn't for lack of trying. Just a quick question, I know I'm being nosey; but what did you hit him with, I've never seen such injuries as those before?"

"It was a brass sitting dog."

"Ah, that would explain the layout of the injuries. Now you didn't hear this from me but we are going to have to amputate most of his penis, the plastic surgeon has decided too much tissue has been destroyed to attempt a reconstruction, oh and he is losing his balls as well, they were destroyed by the impact: well done Izzy. We're finished with you here; the nurse will give you an appointment to come to out patients and a letter for your doctor. There's just one thing, I'm ninety nine percent sure he didn't make you pregnant but I want to give you this implant, when did you last have a period?"

"As I told the X-ray department, I finished two days ago."

"That's fine, this will protect you from this episode and for the next six months. Your doctor will arrange the next implant." With that he rubbed some cream into Izzy's armpit and then inserted the small rods. A sticking plaster covered the entry wounds and it was time for Izzy to dress and for us to go to the police station. Izzy and I were curled up in the back seat as we arrived at the police station. We were taken through to an interview room and poor Izzy was taken through our version of the story line. She wasn't even asked if there had been a break between the two strikes with the brass dog. She and I finally signed her statement and were free to leave the police station. I looked at my watch and it showed five thirty, the problem I had was whether it was morning or evening. I had to think back and remembered we had left the hospital in the dark, so it must be the early hours of the morning. We headed back home. The police were still busy in Izzy's side of the house so I took her through into my home.

"Do you want breakfast Izzy?"

"Oh yes please, I missed supper last night and all that activity has left me starved." I pulled her a bowl of cereal to start with as I started preparing the classic English breakfast. Twenty minutes later we were sitting down to sausage, bacon, black pudding and egg with slices of toast to eat with it. It was fascinating to see her small white teeth slicing through the sausage and her appreciation of the food. Finally we were finished, we took our plates through to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. Then we went to the lounge to watch the morning news. I sat on the sofa and was immediately surrounded by young girl. I sat there feeling her maturing body plastered against me as we watched the national news. I was shocked but not surprised to see footage taken from outside our house. Lots of police activity and the reporters voice saying how a thirty eight year old mother had been murdered and her thirteen-year-old daughter seriously assaulted. The young victim had taken up one of her mothers brass ornamental dogs, here the picture switched to a policeman carrying out the bagged dog, and hit the assailant twice, once in the head and the second in the groin. He was in hospital in a serious but stable condition, the police were at his bedside waiting to interview him. As I watched I realised that Izzy had fallen asleep in my arms, I wasn't surprised, she had been involved in a terrifying episode and then been up all night. I sat there pondering on Izzy's future when I heard a light knock on the door. The detective who had questioned us at the police station came in. he smiled as he saw Izzy curled up beside me fast asleep.

"Can I help you?"

"I gather you knew the mum well?"

"Why do you say that, we were only neighbours, I helped out when I could, Izzy used to earn some pocket money by looking after my lawn recently and before I went to university I used to baby sit."

"Well in our investigations we found her will, you are named as Izzy's guardian." He must have seen the look of surprise on your face. "Didn't you know?"

"No, that's the first I knew of it. But then I've known her since before Izzy was born; she rented her house from my father. She was carrying Izzy and was with Izzy's father, I was about eleven at the time. I grew up babysitting Izzy. We had moved out of the main farmhouse when my mum died, which was the year before. I was away at university for three years. Then I returned here and set up my business in the barn. My father died the following year. So I'm Izzy's guardian then?"

"Yes, we have notified social services, but with Carol's diary detailing how well you looked after Izzy, and what we've seen with you and Izzy, we told social services how well you were handling Izzy. A social worker will be with you at about ten this morning. After they have spoken with the overnight team. They seemed to be happy to leave Izzy in your care for the moment."

"Well I'll just see how it all goes, I suspect they'll ask Izzy." He quietly left and I looked down on the sleeping girl. I watched as her eyes opened.

"Has he gone?"

"Yes Izzy, why?"

"I heard what he said about you being my guardian. Do you think they would let me live with you?"

"Why? Would you like to?"

"Oh yes please, I've always enjoyed coming here, it's been like my second home, especially when mums boyfriends were being worse than usual."

"I'll see what we can do, for the moment you need to rest, we'll have a lot more hassle to deal with later."

"Am I in trouble for hitting that man?"

"I very much doubt it, the police were hinting that they felt he got what he deserved, and that you had done well to do it." With that her arm went around my waist and she snuggled back down on my lap. I gently stroked her flowing hair as I thought about all that had happened. I was soon asleep as well. I was woken by the door opening. It took a few minutes to become alert enough to realise that I had wet trousers from the gentle tears of a girl asleep on my lap.

"Ah good morning Andy, isn't it?"

"Yes, and who are you?"

"I'm Izzy's social worker, well I've been appointed but I haven't spoken with her, I assume that's her asleep on your lap."

"Yes, and she's evidently been crying in her sleep as my trouser leg is very damp."

"I'm not surprised, she's had a rough night. I've spoken with the police, her file is not being sent to the Crown Prosecution Service; they decided that she was fully entitled to defend herself with whatever came to hand. Her fingerprints, well fingerprints that match her size were found on the head of the brass dog, in the spot she would have held it to hit the man. A man who had murdered her mother."

"She'll be pleased to know that, it was worrying her."

"I understand that the police have told you that you are named as the guardian of the child in her mothers will."

"That's right, and Izzy overheard them and is quite happy for that to be the case, well happy is probably not the right word, but you understand what I mean."

"Oh yes, well that saves me a task, you're never sure how a child will react to the parents choice of guardians. The police have released the girl's bedroom and are prepared to help her rescue other things from rooms other than the mother's bedroom. A WPC will need to be with her to help her and protect the scene. They have removed the mothers body so she can go in whenever she wants."

"Well we had breakfast when we returned from the hospital, and judging by the feelings I'm getting she's waking up. Morning Izzy, your new social worker is here to see you." I helped her to sit up and passed her my hankie to wipe her eyes. I watched as she swallowed convulsively.

"Your throat dry, do you want a drink?"

"Oh yes please."

"Could we move through to the kitchen, I can feel this kitten is wanting to hold tight to me at the moment and I need to make us all a drink. Would you like a cup of tea, oh, you haven't given me your name."

"Its Ailsa and yes please." We moved through to the kitchen and I put the kettle on.

"Would you like anything to eat Izzy?"

"Ooh yes please, what have you got?"

"Well, I could do another fry up, or you could have cereal, or you could have toast, or you could have all three."

"Toast please Andy." I pulled the loaf out of the bread bin and cut two slices to feed the metal maw of the toaster. I showed Ailsa to sit at the table and Izzy joined her with the first of the toast. I continued the session as the tea brewed. I pulled butter out of the fridge and jam from the cupboard. By the time I had six slices toasted and the tea poured Izzy was tucking into her second slice. I joined her as Ailsa gently questioned Izzy on what she wanted to do. It was a no brainer, I was the nearest thing to family the girl had and she wanted to stay.

"I want to stay with Andy, he's been a part of my life ever since I can remember. He's been the one I could turn to ask him about stuff."

"It's alright Izzy, I have spoken with Andy and he's prepared to take you in. we'll go in and get your clothes and..."

"What about mum, what's happened to her?" I took over.

"Izzy dear, you do remember she died don't you?"

"Oh yes, I know that, but is she still in there?" I looked to Ailsa.

"Over to you Ailsa."

"No, she was taken away by the police, they will have to do a post mortem, to find out how she was killed."

"Is there anything to see?" I could hear the quiver in her voice. Ailsa carried on.

"No dear, everything has been cleared up ready for you to go in, would you like to go over once you've finished your tea and toast?"

"Okay." We sat there eating our toast and drinking our tea. Ailsa then put on her coat whilst Izzy and I went to the back door to get our shoes and coats, which were kept there. Izzy held my hand as we went into her house. We used her bed to lay out all her clothes and school stuff, then we went into the lounge to sort out books and DVD's.

"Andy, will I have room for the computer?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.