Mom Became a Nudist - Cover

Mom Became a Nudist

by Nudemac

Copyright© 2006 by Nudemac

Erotica Sex Story: Mom became a nudist and so did my sister and me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Nudism   .

Like most Californians we enjoy the outdoors. Mom is an attractive woman in her mid forties. We live in the suburbs of San Francisco in a large house with a swimming pool, a hot tub and an ocean view.

After father died mom kept pretty much to herself. My sister and I tried to get her to date and go out, but were unsuccessful. I'm Bob and am a junior in high school. My sister Sindy is a freshman.

No matter how hard we tried, mom did not want to leave the house. She spent most of her time in the kitchen or out in the back yard by the pool. Finally this past January, she joined a gym and got herself a part time job at her friend Mary's travel agency. She didn't need to work, since father had left us pretty well off.

Our lives change after mom took a trip to Costa Rica with Mary. Unbeknownst to us, Mary had been invited as guest of the Agua Caliente nudist resort. They wanted Mary's agency to be their agent in the SF area and book excursions for Americans nudists to their resort.

When mom returned, I knew something was different. She seemed a changed woman, more like her old self. One of the first things I noticed was that she started dressing different for work. Her clothes were less constrictive and showed off more flesh than before. It was very obvious to me that she no longer wore a bra.

At home she often wore one of dad's old cotton ribbed tank tops over one of her tiny bikinis bottoms. Her ample breasts with their large nipples were clearly outlined through the thin tank top.

Last Friday, when I got home from school, I found her in the back yard sunning topless. I stood in the doorway, mesmerized, looking at her ample cleavage. Her breasts were large, but didn't appear to be sagging. What really surprised me was how big her areolas were. And her nipples, they looked like large brown oversized pencil erasers. I can't really say I wasn't turned on by seeing my mom topless. She's a pretty attractive lady and she does looks a lot younger than her age. It just was so unexpected, that I didn't really know what I felt.

It didn't take long for mom to notice me. She glanced up towards the door and saw me. Before she had time to cover up or say anything, I quickly turned around and walked away.

I rushed to my room and closed the door behind me and stood leaning against it. It was then I realized how turned on I was seeing my mother's breasts. I was breathing fast and caressing the bulge in my jeans with one hand and unbuttoning them with the other.

I pushed them down to my knees and closed my eyes and pumped my fat hard cock to visions of my mother's gorgeous tits. In a matter of seconds I had cum all over my hand and on the floor. My legs felt weak as I to lean against the door.

"Bobby? Are you in there? Are you alright?" I heard my mother calling out to me just on the other side of the door.

"Yes, I'm all right," I managed to answer her.

"Can I come in?" she asked turning the knob on the door.

"No! Please wait, I'm changing clothes, I'll be out in a second," I blurted out with my full weight leaning against the door keeping her from coming in.

I quickly pulled my pants off and cleaned up the mess on the floor with them. I put on a pair of running shorts and a clean tank top and opened the door expecting mom to be there.

But no one was in the hall. I stepped out and went into the kitchen. There I found mom topless standing in front of the sink with her back to me. The top of her bare buttocks were outlined by the strings of her new bikini thong.

I just stood there staring at mom's bare ass. I had no idea she had such a beautiful ass. Her butt cheeks were like golden globes, soft and smooth just waiting to be caressed and fondled.

Before she turned around I quickly sat down hiding my rapidly growing erection beneath the table.

"Did you want to talk to me?" I asked her as she move towards the table and I watched bugged eyed as her ample breasts swung into view.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Except for the thin material of her thong, which just barley managed to cover her pussy, she was completely naked.

"Bobby, I saw you standing in the doorway looking at me," she said in a clam quiet voice.

I felt my face heat up and turned beat red. Unable to take my eyes off her, all I could do was nod.

"I just want you to know I'm not upset," she said reaching out and taking hold of my hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little dumbfounded.

"Well, I've become a nudist," she said with a big grin on her face.

"A NUDIST! What do you mean?" I asked in a surprised voice.

"Well, you know that trip I took to Costa Rica with Mary? She was invited there by this new resort that caters to nudists. They want Mary to be their exclusive San Francisco Agent."

"While we were there we were naked the whole time. It was an incredible experience. I knew then that I wanted to be a nudist. When I came home I wanted to tell you and your sister but wasn't sure how the two of you would react, so I kept quiet."

"Mom, I don't know what to say. I mean, I guess its ok with me if you want to be a nudist," I said.

"Oh sweetie," she said squeezing my hand, "I'm so glad."

"I've already spoken with your sister and she's all for it. I hope the two of you will join me and become nudists too," she said smiling at me.

I didn't know what to say, I just sat there starring at her.

"I need to take a shower and get cleaned up before dinner," she said standing up and leaving the room.

I watched her bare ass sway as she walked down the hall to her room.

Since Mom has been back, I've seen more of her (literally) than I have in my whole life. Mom is beautiful and sexy and she is one hot babe.

That's when I realized...

WOW! I'm going to get to see her naked everyday.

I went for a run to clear my head from the effect all this was having on me.

When I got home, I ran up to my room and undressed then headed for the bathroom to take a shower before dinner. I stepped out of the shower and still wet, I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed down the hall to my room.

My kid sister Sindy was sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked when I saw her.

"Haven't you heard? Mom wants all to be nudists."

"Yea, I know," I answered nodding toward the door so she would leave.

"Oh! Don't mind me," she said, "you better get used to it."

"You mean you want to see me naked now?" I said smiling and dropping the towel so that only my cock was covered.

"Bobby!" She yelled as she ran past me and out of my room.

"Chicken," I said laughing.

Laughing, I dropped the towel not really sure if Sindy had seen my cock. I was standing completely naked in front of the dresser wondering what it was going to be like for Sindy, me and Mom being naked in front of each other everyday.

Would Sindy go naked? What would I do if I got a hardon? What would Sindy or mother do? Would Sindy freak out? Would mom get upset? All sorts of thoughts ran through my head.

It was a warm evening and I was still hot after my shower. I thought of joining them naked. After all, Mom did invite me to become a nudist.

But I chickened out. Instead I decided to wear my favorite running shorts. I love these shorts; they're tiny and made of onion skin with split sides that go all the way up to the waistband. I had cut the support pouch out a long time ago preferring to wear them so that I hung free. I didn't wear anything else. I knew mom wouldn't mind.

My sister was sitting at the kitchen table, but before I could say anything I gasped loudly.

Mom was naked as a jaybird carrying two plates of food to the table. I just stood there, slack jaw, staring as I watched her set the plates down on the table.

She motioned towards the table and said, "Go ahead and have a seat, dinner is being served."

Without a saying a word, I sat at the table directly across from my sister not once taking my eyes off my naked mother. I watched her walk back to the counter and bring another plate of food to the table.

I couldn't keep myself from starring. Her breasts really were perfect. They were big and upright with large oversized nipples on the ends. But what really caught my eye, was her bald pussy. The slit of her pussy was clearly visible, as was the dimple at the top of her pussy slit. I could clearly see the wrinkly skin of her dark pussy lips.

My eyes traveled up and down her naked body as I stared in wonder.

"I convinced your sister to go nude. Why don't you go nude too?" She asked as she sat down.

That's when I realized Sindy was butt naked just like mother.

I hadn't noticed her before because I'd been staring at mom's naked body. But now that I was looking at her, I could see her tits, which were smaller than but just as perfect as mothers.

I wanted to look under the table to see if she shaved her pussy too, but knew that if I did I'd never hear the end of it.

"Hey Bobby, you want something to drink?" she asked as she got up from the table.

"Yes," I barley managed to croak in response.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Her butt was round and soft looking just like moms. I couldn't take my eyes off her ass as she walked to the fridge. When she turned around and came towards me with the drinks, my mouth fell open. I could see her pussy. She didn't shave it and it wasn't hairy. In fact the auburn curls on her mound framed her secret spot, leaving her pussy lips hairless and pussy slit visible.

"Aren't you going to get naked too?" Sindy asked as she sat down.

I didn't know what to do. I could feel my cock tingling and knew that if I got hard there was no way I would be able to hide my erection.

"I don't know. It's different for a guy when he's around two beautiful naked women," I said.

"Oh! Thank you Bobby," mom said smiling at the same time reaching for my hand.

"I know boys your age don't have... ummm... don't have as much control over their body as they'd like. I explained to your sister what could happen and I want you to know the both of us completely understand if... well... if you get an erection."

"MOM," I said in a raised voice.

"It's not that. It's... well... its," I couldn't finish, I knew she was right, but I didn't want her to think she was.

I stood up and walked out to the middle of kitchen floor where they both could see me unhindered. With the both of them watching, I hooked my thumbs under the elastic waistband of my shorts and in one quick swoop pulled them down to my ankles and stepped out of them.

My mother's eyes opened wide like two giant saucers when she saw my cock.

"Wow, look at his dick, it's huge," I heard Sindy exclaim.

My cock was engorged and very swollen and it did look big. It was well on its way to becoming an erection, but before I got fully erect I quickly sat back down and managed to push my fast hardening cock down between my legs and out of sight.

The three of us sat and ate our dinner naked. Mom did most of the talking. All through dinner I kept my boner tucked under between my legs hoping it would go away. I was pretty sure Mom knew why I wasn't very talkative. The sight of their tits with their erect nipples didn't help matters either.

After dinner, Sindy and I sat starring at each other while Mom cleared the table. Finally, she asked Sindy to rinse the dishes. As soon as Sindy had her back to me and was rinsing the dishes, Mom motioned for me to leave the kitchen.

I got up so fast, I pushed my chair over. The loud crash cause Sindy to turn around and my erection which I had tucked between my legs, popped up making a loud smack when it hit my stomach.

I was in shock and completely paralyzed. The three of us stood in stunned silence while they starred at my huge hard cock. My boner stuck out in front of me in all its glory, the large flaring purple head throbbing with each heart beat. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I managed to get my feet moving and I walked quietly to my room.

I closed the door to my room and lay on my bed in a fetal position, tears in my eyes, while I unconsciously stroked my boner. I felt embarrassed and humiliated. Our first time together naked and I wasn't able to control my cock. What were they thinking of me? How could I face them?

I had my back to the door. My face was red, my nose was runny and my eyes were wet with tears. I was crying, slowly stroking my cock, when I heard a soft knock and the door open.

Mother came in and sat next to me. I felt her put a hand on my hip and pull me over on my back. I felt so ashamed I couldn't bear to look at her. I turned my head away, still holding my hard cock in my hand.

"It's alright Bobby," she said reaching down and putting her hand over the hand on my hard cock.

"I know it's hard for boys your age to control their erections. I explained it to your sister," she said squeezing my hand and my erection.

"I want you to know it's alright if you get hard in front of us, we understand," she said guiding my hand slowly up and down my shaft.

"See, I know boys get hard and I understand."

I turned and looked at her. With her hand gilding mine, together we stroked my cock. Slowly at first but quickly picking up speed and bringing me close to cumming.

She stood up and leaned over me so that her tits hung down and her hard nipples brushed my chest. As she kissed me gently on the lips she let go of my hand and reached down and cupped my balls fondling them.

Without warning, I moaned "Uugggg," and I shot my wad, cumming all over her tits and myself.

Mom stood up and smiled down at me as I looked up into her swollen wet pussy. She watched me squeeze the last drop of cum from my cock. Spent and exhausted, I lay in bed looking up into her pussy. She kissed me on the forehead and left.

As I watched her walking towards the open door to my room, I saw my sister standing in the door way. When our eyes met, I knew she had seen everything.

Mom turned the light off and before I could make any sense of what had happened, I fell asleep.

That night, I not only dreamt of jacking off for them, but actually jacked off several times while asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I was exhausted and tired. I was covered in cum. My pubic hair was damp and matted and my chest had dried cum streaks and flakes on it.

The door to my room was open and I could smell the coffee and hear Mom cooking breakfast. I got up and went to the kitchen naked. Mom and sis were in the kitchen.

"Bobby's awake," Sindy shouted.

Mom looked up and saw me standing in the doorway.

"Well, you sure look a mess this morning," She said as I sat at the table.

Mom poured me a cup of coffee. I was drinking my coffee wondering why Sindy kept staring at me when I finally realized she was looking at the dry cum on my body. I looked down at myself and then at the both of them and turned beat red.

"I guess I should shower and clean up."

"Eat your breakfast first, you can bathe with your sister after you finish eating." she said.

"WHAT?" Both Sindy and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Well, since we're all nudist, there's no reason for us to bathe separately any more. The shower and tub are both big enough to hold the three of us."

"I've already showered so you and Sindy can shower together after breakfast."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.