I'm Dreaming of a Gray Christmas - Cover

I'm Dreaming of a Gray Christmas

Copyright© 2006 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 7: Happy New Year

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Happy New Year - A short festive continuation to 'Robbie McRae' - if you haven't already, you should read that first. Robbie and the Gray girls try to enjoy Christmas but someone has other ideas!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking  

"Zoe, stop angel, Bruno says it's time to stop!" Came from Lew's lips.

Amanda and Zoe both recognised Jason's voice.

"Happy New Year Mandy darling." He said.

Amanda saw Robbie come up behind Lew/Jason, smiling widely too. They all walked into the family room and sat down.

"What's going on?" Asked Amanda. "I thought you said Lew was Doug?" She looked at Robbie.

"He was. But this time I had a plan worked out. When he tried to attack me, Jason left my body and took over Lew's. I convinced him this afternoon that there was no trace of Lew left so he shouldn't feel guilty about taking over the body. Once Jason had control of the body, Doug had nowhere to go and he lost any strength he had as a spirit. The black cloud just evaporated and I'm pretty sure he's really gone this time."

"Is it really you Jason?" Amanda asked.

He smiled and asked her if she wanted him to recount some of their wilder experiences to prove it was really him inside this body. Still feeling really weird about it all, Amanda nodded that she believed him.

"I'm sorry darling but it's going to take some getting used to for me. You just look so different. You sound like Jason but your appearance..."

"Perhaps this will help," said Robbie, "I don't know what made me get this, but when I paid for the holiday, I ordered four tickets, as I say, I don't know why. Perhaps you can get to know each other again while getting to know Scotland!"

"That's very thoughtful of you Robbie. Now, I need to talk to you about your behaviour with my daughter and her friends!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.