I'm Dreaming of a Gray Christmas - Cover

I'm Dreaming of a Gray Christmas

Copyright© 2006 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 4: Christmas Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Christmas Day - A short festive continuation to 'Robbie McRae' - if you haven't already, you should read that first. Robbie and the Gray girls try to enjoy Christmas but someone has other ideas!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking  

Robbie was up early the next morning. He placed his presents for everybody carefully under the tree and then went into the kitchen to begin his preparations for the Christmas meal. He put on a pot of coffee too and whipped up some pancake mix. He was in the middle of preparing vegetables when he heard squeals coming from the family room.

"Sounds like the girls are up." He thought.

He left the vegetables for the moment and put the griddle on the stove to heat up. When he was happy with the temperature he began to make pancakes, calling to the girls to come and get them.

"Oh, what a catch," said Zoe, a hot stud muffin and he can cook into the bargain! I'm keeping him!"

The girls had obviously worked up an appetite the night before because they wolfed down a huge stack of pancakes each, smothering them with syrup. Amanda came in just as the girls were declaring themselves full and she tucked in to a slightly smaller stack too. The women-folk sat round the table drinking coffee, the girls still very excited at the appearance of Christmas presents under the tree.

Robbie resumed his chores, peeling brussel sprouts, carrots and a huge pile of Maris Piper potatoes. Once the veg was prepared he turned his attention to the high-point of Christmas dinner in his opinion - the turkey! He had purchased some poultry shears especially for this next bit. He used the shears to cut-off both the legs and the wings from the bird and then snipped back the backbone to create a turkey crown. He sharpened up a small knife and removed the bones from the legs then mixed up some sausage meat, onion, chestnuts, garlic and herbs to create a stuffing. He seasoned the stuffing before using it to stuff the leg meat, wrapping each leg separately in foil.

Placing 500g of butter in a bowl he finely chopped heaps of parsley and mixed it into the butter. He carefully split the skin along the breastbone of the crown and massaged the herbed butter in-between the skin and the breast meat. Next he wrapped some small chippolata sausages with bacon.

"There, preparations for the main course done!"

He turned to find that the girls had left the kitchen. He glanced at the clock and realised he had been working solidly for over an hour and a half. He washed up, covered all the food and then wandered through to the family room where Amanda, Zoe and Alison were watching Christmas TV.

"When do you want to do present opening Robbie?" Amanda asked.

"Perhaps after we've eaten?" Robbie suggested, a smile on his face.

"Noooooooo!" squealed both Zoe and Alison at the prospect of having to wait hours more before they could find out what they had been bought.

Amanda had spotted Robbie's smile and knew he was teasing the girls. She decided to play along.

"When were you planning on having dinner?" She asked.

"I thought maybe about two o'clock." Robbie replied.

"But that's hours away!" Both girls squealed once more.

Robbie couldn't keep it up any longer and he burst into laughter. The girls jumped him, dragging him to the floor and tickling him mercilessly.

"Okay, okay, I give in!" Robbie panted. "We'll do it now, we'll do it now!"

The girls relented at this and let him up. Amanda was laughing at their antics. She took this opportunity to go upstairs and bring down the presents that she had bought. This served to get the girls even more excited and they in turn rushed upstairs to retrieve the presents that they were giving.

Eventually they were all gathered again, piles of presents before them. All eyes turned to Amanda, the automatic assumption being that she should start things off.

"Merry Christmas darling," she said, handing a rectangular package over to Zoe.

Zoe immediately tore open the wrapping, revealing a velvet jewellery case. She opened the case and gasped.

"Oh, they're beautiful mom!"

She turned the case to let everyone see the gold pendant and matching earrings.

Zoe went next, handing a present to Amanda, Alison and Robbie. She was clearly impatient and eager to move things along a little quicker. Amanda received earrings, Alison a gold bracelet and Robbie a gold guitar pin.

Robbie decided he would hand out some of his presents next and he followed Zoe's lead by giving each of the women-folk a parcel. Zoe and Alison both squealed as they tore the wrapping to reveal very sexy Santa's little helper outfits. They were made from red silk and fake fur, the skirts extremely short and the tops only coming down just below their breasts. There was also a cap for each of them. Nothing would do but that the girls would put them on right away. Amanda meanwhile was grinning hugely as she had unwrapped her present a little more demurely only to find - a school uniform!

The girls halted their planned trip upstairs to change to comment on this. The uniform was identical to their own Glasgow High School uniform but the skirt was clearly far shorter in length. Robbie had had the uniform made up specially, sneaking Amanda's measurements.

"Oh, oh, mom's in trouble! We all know what school uniforms do to the stud-muffin. Looks like he's got plans for you mom, look out!"

With that the girls rushed upstairs to change.

"Well it's been a while since I wore one of these but I think I might just indulge you Mr Scotsman."

Amanda gathered up the uniform and she too went upstairs to change. Robbie gulped. He had intended these presents as kind of a joke but it looked very much as if the joke was going to be on him as he was faced with the prospect of the three of them walking around half naked. The girls returned shortly, dressed in their red and white outfits and looking stunning. The skirts barely covered their panties, displaying their long athletic legs to full advantage and the tops were cropped in such a way that they dropped from their teenage breasts very invitingly indeed. Robbie licked his lips and tried to swallow, his mouth suddenly drying up.

Amanda wasn't far behind and she walked slowly into the family room. She had put bunches in her beautiful hair and looked every inch the schoolgirl. The outfit was scandalous! The skirt as short as the girls' outfits and the blouse almost sheer.

"Wow mom, you look fantastic, it takes years off you!"

Robbie was like a rabbit caught in the headlights. His tongue actually lolled out of his mouth and his eyes were bugged out.

"Put your tongue away Scotsman!" Zoe laughed.

"Mandy, you look spectacular," Robbie managed to get out, "I guess I wasn't expecting you to wear it, it was kind of a joke but it suits you. You're the sexiest schoolgirl I've ever seen, definitely on a par with these two."

The last part of his comments saved him from a beating from the girls but the main comment brought a beaming smile from Amanda and she knelt to give him a sizzling kiss.

"Consider yourself on notice Scotsman," she said, "I will be looking to fully test this outfit later."

"Ooooohhhhh!" both girls hooted.

Robbie squirmed, trying to hide the growing lump in his pants and Amanda and the girls laughed at his predicament, knowing full well they were the cause of his problems.

They returned to the exchange of presents, Robbie now faced with three pairs of panties on display constantly. His head swivelled as he tried to decide where to look first and the girls smiled knowingly.

Amanda received a scarf and gloves from Alison, some perfume and a chic polo-neck top from Zoe before Robbie handed her another present. This one was bulky and heavy and once more she took her time unwrapping it. At last the thing was uncovered - it was a landscape done in oils, a scene looking out over the islands off of Scotland's west coast.

"Robbie it's beautiful, is it an original?"

"It is. I brought it over with me and had it framed at the mall."

Amanda immediately began to consider where to hang the painting to show it to its best advantage.

Alison received some CDs from Zoe; a board game from Robbie and a full pamper yourself set of bath salts and creams from Amanda.

Zoe had already opened her gift from Amanda and in addition she also received some CDs from Alison. Robbie handed her another gift-wrapped package, smaller this time. Again she fairly attacked the wrapping and opened the box to reveal an ornate silver broach, all Celtic swirls and flutes. Zoe leapt on Robbie and gave him a hug, making sure she rubbed her breasts against him as she gave him a deep kiss. She smiled up at him as she felt that he was still hard in his pants.

"I love it, thank you." She said to him.

Robbie received a book on the history of the United States and a book on the greatest runners of all time from Amanda, a $50 dollar gift token for the Nike store from Alison and a book on the history of AC/DC from Zoe. He thanked each of them and declared himself very happy with all his presents.

"I have a couple of other things for you Amanda and Zoe. One is from a friend who asked me to give something to you both. The other is a final present from me." Said Robbie, handing a small gift-wrapped square present and an envelope to each of them.

Amanda and Zoe opened the present first. Alison was intrigued when she saw both of them open small jewellery boxes and then hold up matching gold lockets. When Amanda and Zoe opened the lockets and immediately began to cry quietly she hustled over to her friend and put her arm round her. She looked at the locket and saw it contained a small photo of Jason and when she took it and turned it over she saw it was engraved 'All my love Angel, Daddy'. Alison guessed Amanda's was similar.

It took them some minutes for them to compose themselves before they turned to opening the envelopes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.