Heaven In The Mountain At Christmas - Cover

Heaven In The Mountain At Christmas

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: This the continuing story of Leeza age thirteen and her Uncle Don. They have had an on-going relationship since the first in the Series: Heaven in the Mountains. Don and Leeza enjoy Christmas at Camp George. Their soft passionate love affair continues. This is a love story. This will be the last of the Heaven in the Mountain Series

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Story intro: Don and Nia enjoy Christmas at Camp George. Their soft, passionate love continues. This is a love story. This will be the last of the Heaven in the Mountain Series


Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

It was hard leaving Jayden, after the days we had together during the Thanksgiving weekend. Being with her always gives me a feeling of exhilaration. Jayden's smiling face, her mature aura, her mannerisms, and the way she loves me, provides me with a reason to enjoy life and feel young again.

The time we spent at Camp George will have to keep me satisfied till Christmas, when Jayden is joining me for her holiday break. Her parents will be off on a cruise; it will give us nearly two weeks together. My life's stops and starts are measured between the times I am with Jayden.

It was snowing when I drove up to the ranch. When Jayden is here, I concentrate on her and let the ranch fend for itself. My foremen are quite capable of taking care of the day-to-day activities. I am always available in the event of an emergency.

The coming of winter generally causes ranch activities to slow down. With the deep snow, the hands only leave the ranch to ensure the cattle are still in the lower gazing area. They check what feed is available and advise if we need to supplement the existing feed with additional hay. We bale several tons every year. It is stored under tarps that look like circus tents. It takes a lot of hay to feed the herds we maintain.

The ranch has taken on a festive air. Half of the hands stay at the ranch for Christmas. There are many reasons for that, which most keep to themselves; their personal life is private. If they want to share, that is fine. I always make sure there are plenty of seasonal treats. You would be surprised at the number of boxes of chocolates my men can consume.

One concern keeps running through my mind: In the event that we are snowbound at the ranch, Jayden will require a private room. In the summer, she uses the guesthouse. That is not an option in the winter. The only room available is next to mine. Years ago it was a nanny's room; now, it is full of junk. We have three weeks to make it into a bedroom for a young lady. I can still see Jayden at Camp George, naked in the lamplight as she played with her dildo, teasing me with every movement. My body just tingles imagining that image. I need her.

Jack can handle this undertaking. He was a painter in his younger life. This will give him and his crew a project to keep them out of trouble. When I approach him, he actually welcomes the challenge. All of the existing junk will be taken to the large storage area in the barn. It will be interesting to see what is actually hidden among those treasures. I don't think it has been cleaned since I took over the ranch eons ago.

While in town for supplies, I will look into furnishings for the new guest room. There are a couple of windows that will need coverings. Since I can't see the walls for the junk, I will have to wait to decide our next step. The next morning Jack and his crew are hard at it.

"Don, where did all this junk come from? Now I know why no one ever went it there! Will we find a corpse?"

"I hope not! It was a storage room when I took over the ranch. The former owners left all kinds of treasures and since I never needed the room, I just added to it. I have no idea what is in there."

I should have made an effort to do this a long time ago. Leaving the boys to clean out the room, I go to town. Jayden's Christmas gift is ready. She likes long, dangling earrings; this is a selfish gift, as they look fabulous. They are of fine gold chains with diamonds. The set will look great on her soft dainty ears. The jewelry is ready and beautifully gift-wrapped. I also had to stop at Mac's to find out who spilled the beans about the tuxedo I rented when I took Jayden to the plays. I will think of something appropriate for the ranch hand that spread that bit of news.

My first stop is the furniture store. I purchase a king sized bed and with matching bedside tables and a bureau with a large mirror. From there I went to the small store that specializes in linens and bedding. I really don't know much about this type of shopping. When I purchase this type of thing for the ranch, I just call and tell them what I want. In a few days it shows up. For Jayden it really needs a woman's touch. I told the sales lady what I need and asked if she would make sure everything is coordinated. She is to call Jack and suggest wall colors. She will match all the linen to the wall colors. Being a male, as long as the bed is clean who cares what color it is? Next stop was Mac's.

"Hello Mac. How is business?"

"I hope it gets better now that you are here. Do you need a new suit? How about renting the tuxedo again? It hasn't been rented since you used it; so, it is still adjusted for your size."

"No, I don't need anything. However, the tuxedo is the reason I am here. Which hand did you tell about the tuxedo?"

"What makes you think anyone knew about the tux?"

"When I returned to the ranch every hand asked me how it felt to be dressed like a penguin."

"Well, I hope you don't make it too hard on him. It was Jack. He came in for a new shirt while I was getting your order ready. He was laughing when he left."

"Well, he won't be laughing when I get through with him. Does the town still have the temperance ladies?"

"Yes. They are active at this time of year. Actually, they just came in looking for a donation for their Christmas party for the local children."

"I wonder if they need a Santa Claus. Do you have Jack's sizes on file?"

"Yes, I do. Why?"

"Do you have a Santa Suit?"

"Yes."

"Well make the necessary adjustments to fit Jack. He just volunteered to be the Santa for the temperance ladies."

"You wouldn't, Don. You know how he likes his beer!"

"I think he needs a little humbling. Don't you agree?"

"Don't bring me into this! I would love to be there, though, when you tell Jack he is going to be Santa Claus for the temperance ladies. I'm going down to the local watering hole and tell the crew. This is a history-making event."

I couldn't help but smile thinking about Jack in a Santa suit, especially for the temperance league. It has to one of the last chapters in the country. My surprise for Jack will have to wait till tonight's meal in the dining room. The effect will be much greater than if he learns how he volunteered during dinner with the crew witnessing the event.

When I return to the ranch, Jack is waiting for me.

"I got a call from the lady at the linen store. I ordered the paint. I am going to town this afternoon to pick it up."

"How is the cleanup?"

"We removed tons of junk. Some or the items I have never seen before. One of the hands suggested giving the auctioneer a call. If there is anything of value he may know. By the way, did you know that there is a connecting door to your bedroom?"

"No, I don't think so. There isn't a door in my room. Let's take a look."

The junk room did reveal a door in the wall towards my bedroom. There is no such door in my room.

"Let go and check my room. The doorway must be covered up."

When we enter my room, there is a large wardrobe covering the area where the door should be. The wardrobe was there when I moved into the room.

"Let's move the wardrobe to see what's behind it."

It took the two of us to move the monster. It is solid oak and it's heavy! Now I remember why it hasn't been moved. I couldn't do it alone. At the time, it wasn't a priority.

"What do you want me to do with the opening? Cover it?"

"No. Clean the door and stain it. Put a one-way lock on the guest side of the door. If anything happens to scare Jayden, she can open the door and holler. I won't need access. If we didn't have a guest it would just remain as it is. What else is required for the room, other than needing new paint and a stained door? Are the windows sound?"

"Everything is in good shape. We cleaned the light fixture. The bathroom was a mess, but I ordered a new whirlpool tub and commode. I will pick everything up today. We should be done by the weekend."

"You've done a great job Jack! I will have to think of something to reward you."

"Oh, Don, you don't have to do anything. I really enjoy doing this type of work. If I had a constant source of jobs years ago I would likely still be doing it."

"Jack, I want to do something for you that you will remember for all the Christmas to come."

At this point Jack realizes I am setting him up for something. Fortunately, he doesn't have a clue. He has a puzzled look on his face.

"Don, I really don't like the sound of that. You have something up your sleeve. Maybe I should start riding the fence line and come back in a week."

"You don't leave this ranch until that bedroom is complete. Jayden wants to go to Camp George; but, if the weather doesn't co-operate, then there will be a private bedroom for her. Make sure the hall door lock works as well. I don't want a happy hand accidentally opening the door while she is sleeping. It was fine when only men were here, but this Christmas it will be a little different. Advise the men that they have to be dressed to enter the ranch house while Jayden is here, no long johns. You know how crazy some of the men are."

"That won't be a problem. They may be two minutes late for breakfast, but they will live through it."

Leaving Jack to continue, I went to the kitchen. Cooky is preparing dinner for the crew.

"What are we having tonight?"

"Roast beef, potatoes and gravy, peas and carrots and apple pie for dessert."

"Sound good. Do you have some wine; enough for all the hands to have a drink?"

"Yes. I have a case in the cooler labeled as salad oil. Otherwise we wouldn't have any."

"Put enough out for each hand to have a glass. We are going to have an announcement that I want every hand to remember."

"Whatever you say, Don. I trust the announcement doesn't involve the kitchen."

"Sorry, Cooky, you will find out when the rest of the hands do."

The balance of the day goes quickly. Hearing the dinner bell, I follow the crew to the dining area. Most are talking about the wine glasses at the table. I just listen. I want everyone to be seated before Jack is volunteered to be Santa. We are well into the meal when Cooky and his staff come around pouring wine.

"Men, the wine is for a toast. As soon as everyone has a full glass I will make the announcement."

That comment really starts the chatter. I could hear speculation as to the reasons for the toast.

"Thank you for being patient. I know all of you will support this endeavor once you hear about the good cause. Men, I want to propose a toast in honor of Jack Masters. You all know Jack. He has been working hard in the main house doing some remodeling; but, that isn't the reason we are honoring him."

By the look on Jack's face, he is waiting for the other shoe to fall. He knows it won't be good since I am taking all this time to get to the point.

"I know Jack will want to say a few words of appreciation after this announcement. But, first, a little background as to why Jack was chosen for this honor. As you are all aware, I recently took my niece to some plays that were part of her course material at her school. Both events were opening nights, which meant I had to dress the part. I know that all of you know that I wore a tuxedo, a penguin suit. I now know who provided that little piece of information to you. His part will be remembered by all of us present. Is that not correct, Jack?"

He just nods, as he still doesn't know just what it has to do with the announcement.

"I want all of you to raise your glasses to Jack who, because of his interest in male attire, has been volunteered to serve as Santa for the local temperance league's Christmas Party. His costume is being fitted as we speak at Mac's Clothing store."

The dining room reverberates with the roar of laughter and clinking of wine glasses as everyone shouts their approval. Then, the hands start a chant of "speech, speech."

Jack is looking right at me when he says.

"I don't know what to say. I guess the moral of this is from now on to keep my mouth shut."

The rest of the night went downhill for Jack. The group must have congratulated him a hundred times for seeing his civic duty. I don't think Jack will be so quick to broadcast information next time.


Time passed quickly and Jayden's Christmas break is finally here. I plan on picking her up tomorrow. The room Jack remodeled is ready. It has a new four-piece bath with a whirlpool in the tub. New curtains are hung, matching the new paint. All the linens match. I will have to drop off a gift for the clerk who put it all together for me. It looks great, very feminine. Jayden is going to love it! But, she has her heart set on a trip to Camp George. My riders report the trail is still passable. They did recommend snow machines, rather than horses. If we do have a serious snowfall while we are there, then the machines will be able to get us back to the main ranch house. If it is too deep, it could seriously injure horses.

Jayden will be calling. We are to finalize a time for me to be in town. Tomorrow night I will have Jayden in my arms.

In the kitchen, Cooky is busy with meal preparations.

"Do you have everything you need for the Christmas Dinner?"

"Yes, Don. Everything is ordered and will be here at the ranch on the 23rd. I will pick up the booze, personally, and put under lock and key. Some of the hands can smell alcohol within a mile."

"Cooky, I may need a Christmas Dinner for Jayden and myself. She has her heart set on spending it at Camp George. Will you make sure we have something for the trip?"

"I have already taken care of that. You mentioned it when you told me she was coming for Christmas. I can have a package ready in less than an hour, if you do go."

"Thanks Cookie. I really appreciate your help and I know Jayden enjoys it as well. She is a very good cook. She did a job you would have been proud of at Thanksgiving."

"She is a good girl, beautiful too. She actually does help in the kitchen when she is here in the summer. She picked up many tricks of cooking very quickly."

"Speaking of Jayden, she will be calling very soon. Thanks, Cooky, for everything you have done for me."

"Merry Christmas, Don!"

In the study, awaiting Jayden's call, I thumb through the accounts. Nothing is out of the ordinary. Pouring myself a Black Russian, I am totally relaxed as I enjoy thinking about the upcoming events. The telephone rings.

"Hello Jayden."

"Uncle Don, I am so excited! We will be together for nearly two weeks. Mom and dad are packed and will be gone before you get here."

There is a pregnant pause in our conversation; my cock reacts to that news.

"What time will you be home from school?"

"We finish at twelve."

"I will be in your driveway at twelve thirty."

"Good. I will be in my nightie waiting. I want you so bad. Tell the hands you will be picking me up at three. I want a long loving. My body needs you."

I can picture her black pussy with the pink inner lips and her clit begging to be sucked. I want to leave right now.

"Oh Jayden, I do love you. You are my life! I didn't know what I was missing till you awakened my desire. It will seem like an eternity until tomorrow."

"Good, see you tomorrow. It will be difficult to get to sleep tonight, just thinking about it. Good night, Uncle Don. I love you."

"And I love you, Jayden. Good night."

Sleep is a long time in coming, but finally it does come. The alarm brings me back to life at seven. After breakfast, I shower and prepare for the trip to pick up Jayden. Advising Cooky that we should be back by eight or nine in the evening, he advises me our dinners will be in the warming oven. All I have to do is switch on the coffee maker and all will be ready. After changing to my traveling clothes, I hit the road. My thoughts are about Jayden and her young, warm, willing body.

Pulling into her driveway the dash clock reads twelve-thirty. Jayden is watching from the window. Her glowing smile has me tingling. Approaching the door it springs open for me, Jayden's' arms are outstretched, welcoming me to heaven.

"Uncle Don! I am so glad to see you!"

As soon as the door closes, the lock engages. She is in my arms, kissing me. Her warm body feels so soft; my wandering hands confirm she is naked under her wrap. Her fragrances hit me between my legs. Jayden grabs my hand, leading me towards her room. John Thomas has risen to the challenge. The bed is already pulled down and is welcoming us. As she moves, her robe drops to the floor exposing her flawless ebony skin, as well as her suckable nipples on her soft, beckoning breasts. Lying on the pillows, she spreads her legs wide and holds her arms out to welcome me. My clothes are now in a pile on the floor as I crawl towards heaven. Jayden's puffy pussy is swollen with desire, her pink inner labia moist from excitement.

This is heaven, between Jayden's legs. Everything I want or need in life is right here. Jayden is my love; and has become my reason for living. Tasting her nectar, my tongue drives as deeply as possible into her open luv lips. Her clitoris, out of it hood, is begging for attention. Sucking her clitoris causes her body to tremble. This is where I will be spending as much time as possible for the next two weeks. Life couldn't get better than this.

Jayden's body stiffens, resulting in her first climax. My eyes drink in the beauty of her dark complexion; her smooth tummy with its small, sexy, belly button leading up to her well-formed breasts. They are tipped with two black diamonds of flesh. Every time I enjoy them it reminds me of what has been missing in my life. They never fail to excite me. Jayden welcomes me next to her.

"Don, you have no idea how much I wanted that. I love the feel of your lips on my pussy. I always cum so hard when I am with you. Please finish it off! I miss the feeling of being filled so much!"

It is something that I always look forward to. Jayden's pussy is so tight. It always feels like the first time back at Camp George, where this all started.

Mounting Jayden, my cock enters her warm, moist pussy.

"Don, it feels so good when you are in me. I want to feel you cum."

Slowly starting to pump, wanting to enjoy every stroke, I find that the feeling of just being deep inside her is overwhelming. When we have sex, for the last time before leaving, I try to make it last as long as possible. We both enjoy the feeling of being close. At the end of our final encounter, we change positions with Jayden on the top; we remain coupled just to extend the feeling as long as possible. Continuing to stroke in and out of her pussy, we cling to each other until that wonderful sensation strikes us both as the strings of cum pump deep inside her young pussy.

"Don, that feels so good when you cum in me! Thank goodness for birth control!"

My cock slips out of its heaven. We both head for the bathroom. Jayden has our washcloths prepared. She gently wipes my cock, pulling back my foreskin. Now clean, I enjoy the show as she cleans her pussy. What a beautiful sight!

"Are we going to Camp George? Can we, Uncle Don? I love it there. Each time it reminds me of our first time. It was so wonderful!"

"The crew told me it was fine. If the weather cooperates, we should be able to spend some time there. We will have to use snow machines."

"As long as we can go to Camp George for Christmas I will be the happiest girl on the planet."

Shortly after, we are dressed and Jayden's numerous suitcases are loaded into the van. I am always in awe of the volumes of items women have to bring with them. Once on the road, Jayden closes her eyes and seems to relax. She has a beautiful, satisfied smile on her face; a feeling I can relate too. Her legs are slightly spread and her skirt is pulled up high. Her pink thong covers heaven; but, I can see the moisture spreading at her crotch. She is still seeping cum and pussy juice. Her sexual essence is mixed with her haunting perfume. My cock starts to make a recovery.

"Do you need anything before we leave the city? I hope you have all your sexy outfits packed in that load of baggage."

"I have everything to make you want me, Uncle Don. We will have to stay at the ranch tonight."

"Yes, it will be dark when we get to the ranch. Cooky will have our dinner in the warming oven. I made sure we would have something to eat. I knew we wouldn't have time this afternoon."

"Good thing, Don. It is too bad we won't be able to sleep together tonight. I love the feeling of your body next to mine. You keep the bed warm."

I smile, realizing Jayden isn't aware that her bedroom is next to mine with a connecting door. It will be a surprise. The balance of the trip is uneventful; actually, Jayden falls asleep. Driving on the uneven plowing of the roadway up to the ranch house wakes her.

"Oh Don, I am so happy to be here with you! Thank you for everything. This will be my best Christmas ever!"

"You will certainly make my Christmas. Usually I spend it with the hands playing cards in the bunkhouse. This year will be memorable!"

As the van comes to a stop, a number of the hands help with the unloading of Jayden's luggage. Jayden is beaming. Her smile is contagious. The hands are welcoming her back to the ranch. Many have known her for years. Jack is in the front of the group dressed in his Santa suit. He is a striking figure.

"Welcome to Santa's house, Jayden, I hope you have the best Christmas ever!"

"Thank you, Jack; but you didn't have to dress up for me."

That brought on the laughter, Jayden looked bewildered.

"What did I do to cause that, Don?"

"It is a long story. I will tell you all about it once we get settled in. Come, I will show you your room. Jack and his crew worked all week to get it ready. I hope you like it."

As we walk down the hall Jayden's hand is curled in mine. It brings back the vivid memories of a few hours ago. When we open the door, Jayden gasps in surprise.

"Uncle Don, It is beautiful! What a big bed for little old me."

She is in my arms hugging me. She pulls my face downwards and kisses me.

"Thank you, Uncle Don. It is lovely! Who did the decorating?"

"A clerk from the linen store and Jack did it all. Why don't you wash up and we will have dinner. I checked with Cooky and all is ready."

Jayden disappears into the bathroom and I hear a squeal.

"Uncle Don, there is a whirlpool! I can't wait to try it!"

"You can do that after dinner. Hurry up. I'll meet you in the hall."

In my room, I quickly clean up; there is stubble that calls for a shave. There is a flash of light that catches my attention. It is Jayden. She has found the connecting door. She is in her bra and panties. She runs to me, throwing herself into my arms.

"I was wondering how I could get into bed with you tonight. That door solves it. Oh, Uncle Don, this will be great!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.