Pamela - The Minister Recruits The Army Chief - Cover

Pamela - The Minister Recruits The Army Chief

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The teenage daughter of an American accountant is introduced to anal, and lesbian sex by her father's new African Boss

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Spanking   Interracial   First   Anal Sex  

The Minister stood naked and proud. His long and thick nine-inch cock pulsed and throbbed erect. He needed no stimulation to be hard and ready, not when the prospect of ripping through the cherry of a shapely white woman was in prospect. The younger the better, and sweet young Pamela was just perfect.

He stroked his member slowly, and he looked across to Joanne. Her eyes were gleaming lustfully. He liked Joanna's attitude. She was only too delighted to watch while he debauched a new innocent. Indeed she had promised to introduce him to a number of her friends. All of whom would be the daughters of white Rhodesian farmers and businessmen remaining in Zimbabwe. Yes, Joanne was a real find.

He moved forward. He was like a wild animal advancing on his prey, a prey frozen in position as though in hope of not being seen. Like a rabbit frozen sheltering in dirt hole hoping to avoid the eye of an eagle gliding in the airs above.

His large black hands stroked along Pamela's smooth back. He enjoyed the silky soft smoothness, the contrast of her white suppleness with his rough strong black hands. He particularly enjoyed the way she trembled at his touch. The way she shrank at his touch then slowly pushed her body back into his hands.

She was eager, but uncertain, tremulous, but wet with her own desire. Confusion reigned among the emotions of this virginal American.

The heavy thrusts of his cock would soon end that confusion.

His hands cupped the soft sweetly rounded cheeks of her derriere. They needed little encouragement to part. He gazed lustfully at the pink rose between her cheeks, still winking in response to his earlier stimulation.

Now was the time for something even thicker than his finger. Now was the time to introduce this young lady to joys of a thick cock up her bum!

Reaching for the heaviness of his huge cock he guided the tip to the sodden wetness of her vulva. The thick rounded black head easily parted the wet lips of her vulva, and he rubbed his black thickness up and down in the wetness within.

It was tempting to thrust home, to rip through her virginity here and now. The temptation was easily turned aside. The Minister had always had a preference for tightness and heat of a young lady's bottom!

With the head of his cock suitably soaked in Pamela's virginal juices, he lined it up with its target. He rubbed the thick head against the puckered entrance applying a slight pressure. Pamela pulled away, but Joanne and Nasear had been expecting that and held her firm.

The Minister's hands gripped her slim hips and hauled her back. He enjoyed these little last minute tussles.

"Please, we shouldn't be doing this..." Pamela's voice was faint.

"In my country there is nothing I may not do." The Minister responded quietly.

"But my father..."

"Do you really think he will punish you properly?"

Pamela murmured. She could feel the pressure of his cock against her nether opening, pushing, probing, testing of the opening, which by now was more than ready to receive.

"Do you think he will be understanding, or would he simply ground you for the next two years?"

Pamela stirred her voice was inaudible. In truth she had already accepted that she was in The Minister's hands for him to do with as he pleased. It was a thought that held its own excitement. The probing of his hard cock had sent tremors of excitement radiating outwards from her loins. The fear she felt only seemed to fuel that excitement.

"Aaaaargh!!!!" The thick head of The Minister's cock had finally breached her tender virginal opening.

"Oh God! Oh God! Take it out please take it out!" Pamela whimpered in relief as the pressure eased with the withdrawal of the thick black log from her bottom.

The Minister grinned at Pamela's protest. He lowered the thick head of his cock to the wet parted lips of her vulva, rubbing it backwards and forwards relishing the hot wet flesh against the sensitive head of his cock. The girl's sweet anal opening was still struggling to adjust to his invasion, when she felt his cock probe inwards again.

"Oh no... Please no... It will hurt!" The Minister's response was to grin, and push. His cock slid inside easier this time. Pamela began a frantic wriggling.

"Ooohh... take it out... please!" The Minister's large black hands held Pamela's white roundly curved hips tightly. The delightful youngster wriggled desperately. The sensations her wriggling was giving to the sensitive head of his cock were superbly erotic.

He grinned at Joanne who had so recently lost her own anal cherry in similar circumstances, she grinned back impishly.

Pamela was so hot, so hot and so tight, so absolutely delightful.

Suddenly Pamela stopped wriggling as she belatedly realised she had only succeeded in working that thick cock deeper inside her. She froze, trembling. She gasped. She felt as though she had been split wide open. His pole seemed enormous and so thick it was unbelievable.

How had he managed to get it inside?

Was she ruined? Ruined for life?

The Minister noting her sudden stillness, prepared for the next phase. His dark bulk hung over the young American girl. His long thick cock stretched between them.

It would be a while yet before that black monster was fully buried deep in Pamela's virginal white body. Joanne was struck with the image of an African Buffalo mounted on a gazelle. With the gazelle frozen in terror below the hulking brute force of the Buffalo. She grinned, she would have to remember that image.

With a jerk of his hips The Minister thrust and Pamela screamed. Two thick black inches had slid deeper into the clasping resisting channel. Her muscles palpitated around the invading flesh and these desperate reactions of her anal sphincter only serving to accelerate The Minister's pleasure.

The scream brought a feral grin to his face. His eyes glittered evilly, as he beheld her trembling slender form. He gripped her hips even tighter, leaving red marks on her hips, and thrust a further two inches deeper into her bowels.

Pamela's thoughts and emotions were in turmoil. She had expected the second thrust to create more of the awful pain of his initial penetration. Her scream had been instinctive, but the pain had not materialised. When he had popped his cock into her tight bottom for the second time, she had felt stretched and full, but it had not hurt. At least not as much...

The third thrust generated a low whimper. Pamela was scared, but could not suppress the excited thrill at this lewd forbidden act. That third thrust felt it was going to push her insides deep up inside her body. Her muscles could feel every rippling bulge in The Minister's member as it thrust deeper. She remained kneeling in front of him, making no attempt to pull away.

Joanne was wet with excitement as she watched the heavy black body crouched over Pamela's sixteen year old slender beauty. Her memory of his taking of her own virginal cherry was still prominent. As she watched him slide deeper into Pamela, the memory was driving her own lustful feelings higher. If anything it was more exciting.

This time she could see his glittering fevered eyes, his feral predatory grin. His strong black hands gripping tightly those sweetly rounded hips. She could see that huge thick black cock! Six thick long inches remained to be buried inside Pamela's virginal ass.

With a sudden thrusting jerk he buried that further six inches in one thrust. Pamela screamed. The Minister laughed, a low evil laugh as he held Pamela's fiercely wriggling hips against his loins. Nasear looked on, her own hands working fast between her legs.

Pamela struggled desperately to escape that skewering cock. She pulled against the diving board to pull herself free. Her legs pushed backwards as she tried to thrust herself up and away. Tears of shock started from her eyes. She wriggled and shook, all to no avail. The strong grip of this determined and powerful man had her totally within his own strength and power. Confused she realised that her vulnerability, and loss of control had only increased her own sexual excitement. Her virginal pussy was oozing with its own excitement, despite her brain's desperate efforts to struggle free.

She quietened in his grip. He was all the way in she realised. He couldn't go any deeper. There was some pain, but the heat and passion in her loins was such that the pain seemed incidental. In a strange masochistic way the pain seemed to be enhancing her pleasure.

Pleasure, surely she shouldn't be feeling pleasure, but she was. She could feel The Minister hard muscular body tight against the soft smooth skin of her bottoms. His brute strength held her pinned against him. She found herself relishing the feel of that masculine body tight up against her. She found herself wallowing in her own female weakness, overcome by his animal strength.

She had a man inside her!

She was no longer a virgin!

She was confused about him being in her bottom, but all the girls said it sometimes hurt the first time...

It had certainly hurt, but even now the pain was receding.

The sensations in her bottom had generated a fierce heat, that was radiating outwards.

His grip on hips shifted, and suddenly he was sliding out.

"Ooooh!... oooh!" Pamela realised dimly, that she was listening to her own voice. That withdrawing thickness had set exciting and stimulating sensations writhing through her insides. She wriggled in response to these strange sensations that were so delightful.

"Aaarghhh!" He had thrust deep again. Pain mixed with pleasure, but the pain was not high, and the pleasure more than made up for that pain. Pamela had never felt so full. It seemed she must burst from the pressure of the huge black cock buried in her tight bottom!

"Oooh... hmmm," it was sliding out again. Pamela found she had the time to relish those strange and wonderful sensations as the gnarled muscled flesh slid slowly outwards. Her muscles were still gripping tightly to the withdrawing hardness.

"Urgh... Oh!" The Minister had jabbed hard back inside. Pamela's gasped and whimpered as he thrust deep inside delighted the heavy African man. Whose black hips were now mashed against the round curvy whiteness of her taut straining buttocks. The Minister leaned his weight into the girl, his hard heaviness spreading her soft cheeks. Then he squirmed and pushed deeper pressing his hard heaviness deeper into the tight no longer virginal orifice. Pamela whimpered as she felt that hard hot flesh press even deeper inside her.

The Minister held the whimpering white girl tight to him. He remembered when he had met her parents just six short weeks ago in New York, the pride in their eyes as they showed him their daughter's photograph. Even then he known he would have her.

He humped his hips into her soft, but hot tightness.

They had been so delighted when he had suggested they came to work on secondment to his government. Jack Fleming had been impressed when his American boss had jumped in response to The Minister's polite request.

Now his daughter was on her knees. The Minister's huge cock buried in her bowels as he humped forward, slid out, then jabbed forward again.

He remembered her mother's sparkling excited eyes, when she had realised her husband was going to land a plum job in Zimbabwe. Her grateful gaze on him. He remembered more vividly her proud breasts heaving with excitement.

His hands slid upwards under Pamela. He savoured the softness of her body and her trembling nervousness. His hands searched for and found her hanging youthful breasts. He enjoyed the soft fullness. The firm taut flesh topped with rigid pink nipples. His fingers tweaked the erect nubs. He wondered if any man had tweaked them so before now. He gripped them hard and twisted.

"Ow! Please not so hard... Owww!" Pamela squealed as The Minister twisted a second time. Her slim body jerked and twisted in response to The Minister's brutal fingers. He loved the feel of her soft body pushing and twisting against his heavy black chest and stomach in response to his twisting.

His hands gripped firmly her tender white breasts. Delighting in her tense awareness. He could feel her worries as she waited trembling in wonder if he would twist again. She made no attempt to escape his grasp, and he grinned.

It would not be long before she was totally dependant and a sexual slave to any African who desired her sweet gentle white body. He loved this. Burying his cock in the bodies of virginal young white girls and corrupting them.

The palms of his hands slid softly across Pamela's throbbing and tense nipples. Pamela quivered as she felt those hard calloused palms sweep across her sensitive nips. The sensations seemed even more intense as a result of his brutal treatment. Somehow it made it even more exciting.

She was helpless under this man, totally and completely in his power. The thought should have frightened her, instead it giver a huge thrill. Just a few hours ago she had been a virgin with little or no experience of men.

Now here she was thrashed and buggered, and by an African at that.

She should have been shocked.

Afraid.

She was not.

Instead she was kneeling submissively, and waiting.

Waiting for whatever he might do next.

Looking forward to whatever he might do next.

She could feel his hard long length of cock deep in her backside. She squeezed it with her muscles. Why had he stomped pumping it into her. She squeezed it again encouragingly. She could feel his heavy body resting on her white slimness. It some way it was comforting. But she did not want comforting. She wanted to feel that heavy thick muscle sliding backwards and forwards. She wanted to feel it jerk and throb. Why had he stopped?

She could feel his hands on her breasts, teasing her nipples. It felt nice despite his brutal twisting earlier. It felt nice. A heat was radiating outwards from them. A warm exciting tingling, but it was not the same as when he thrust inside her.

The Minister was savouring the tight hot opening, clenched around his lusting cock. He could feel the young woman tentatively squeezing with her muscles. As he hefted her jutting youthful breasts he compared them with her mother. Karen had full proud breasts much larger than Pamela's youthful orbs. He would enjoy clasping those full white breasts in his large black hands. Karen also had a prominent rounded behind.

One of his favourite features in a woman!

One week.

That's how long he gave her mother Karen. One week and she would be on her knees wet with need to serve him. Her puny husband could not possibly satisfy a woman like Karen. He had seen it in her eyes.

An expectant excitement.

One more week, and both mother and daughter would be satisfying his sexual needs, as well as those of his powerful and influential friends. But now was the time to enjoy this gorgeous young lady on her hands and knees in submission to his power.

He released his hold on her breasts, and gently ran his hands down her back gently kneading and moulding her sweet white flesh as he went. He glanced down to the junction of his body with that of Pamela. His huge cock was rammed tightly into her smaller opening, and the tightness was delicious.

As he watched, Pamela gave a little wriggle, and his cock settled deeper. Pamela sighed and gave yet another wriggle. He watched wide eyed as another inch slid in, to another gasp from Pamela. The little slut was so desperate she was working herself back on to him! With a sudden backward lunge of her hips Pamela had impaled herself fully on his cock.

He grinned, and waited, as Pamela adjusted herself.

Then with an excited whimper, she slowly drew away.

"Oooooh... that's good... that is so good!" She muttered. Her muscles stroked and played on his cock as she slowly eased his monstrous cock from her behind.

Crack!

The Minister's black hand flashed across Pamela's backside bringing up a pink streak to those sweet round cheeks.

"You little slut!" His voice thundered, Pamela shivered, tense and expectant. Waiting for another slap. It didn't come, and with a whimper she started working herself backwards to The Minister's grinning delight.

Inch by inch she worked that black monster back into her bottom. Finally she had it all in, or almost all in. She wriggled even further backwards pressing her sweet roundness tight into his loins. She could feel his throbbing cock bob and twitch inside her. She shove back hard anxious to feel the great head of his cock batter deep inside.

She paused briefly.

"Oooh..." she whimpered excitedly as she started working it out again. Her muscles clasping, releasing, clasping and stroking that huge black monster. Flashes of pleasure and excitement radiated outwards from her working muscles.

"Oooooh... Oh yes."

Slap!

"Cock hungry bitch!" The Minister's words rang in her ears, and Pamela relished the dirty filthy words. She wriggled her backside back at him. She could feel the great mushroom head held inside her by her greedy clasping muscles. Hungry... she certainly was... and thrust her bottom back hard against him, burying all nine inches in one fierce lunge!

"Aaargh," she gasped at the sudden pain and pressure. But the pain was the harbinger of pleasure to come she realised. She started working her muscles and drawing it out again. Almost fainting at the heat and pleasure enveloping her.

As Pamela worked it slowly out of her the African's large hands worked her shoulders, massaging and rolling the muscles of her shoulders. Enjoying the site of his large black hands working those slim white shoulders. He grasped her hair tightly in his hands, and twisted sharply.

"Ow, careful your hurting!"

"Shut up!" His large hand slapped hard across her backside and he twisted the hard in her hair. Pamela bleated in alarm and pain, but said nothing.

"That's better, you are a hot wet pussy! I decided what I want, and you supply it when I want it. Is that understood?" Pamela grunted in pain and shock.

"Is that understood?" His voice thundered across the pristine lawn, and sparkling water of the swimming pool.

"Yes, yes... I understand."

"What are you?"

"A slut!"

"What kind of slut?"

"A cock hungry slut!"

"What are you for?"

"To please you!"

His hand released his grip and gently stroked lightly through her hair. His other hand cupped and stroked her soft body. Pamela found herself preening in response to his soothing touch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.