There Are Times - Cover

There Are Times

by John Smith

Copyright© 2006 by John Smith

Humor Story: This is just a fun little post christmas story. Inspired by a gift that was given to some friends... Have fun reading it and laugh a little.

Tags: Ma/ft  

There are times in a man's life when he just has to step back and wonder, 'What the hell is going on?'

This was one of those times.

Christmas was over. The tree was down. Decorations and presents had been put into their respective places...

So what had happened to that gift I gave her? The one she turned bright red over, when she opened it. She did give me a dirty look, but I kind of expected that. Then she hid it amongst her other loot.

I had just found it.

Now let me describe this gift to you. I had ordered it online. It's called 'Clone-a-Willie'. No, I'm not kidding. The idea is that the guy gets hard and a mold is set around his Willie. After the mold is made, then you fill it with a goop that hardens. Presto, you have a clone of your pecker. A nice life-like dildo.

I thought it was a clever idea. I even paid just a bit extra and got the 'glow in the dark' model.

So what's the problem?

Well, as I've been married for sixteen years, I figured my wife would be getting a Clone of my Willie.

Like I said, I found it. Or, I should say I found the remains of the container in the trashcan. From the looks of it, it had been used!


That was two days ago. I found the results and almost shit myself.

It was hidden below the bottom drawer of the main bathroom's vanity.

Alright, yes, I did rip the house apart looking for it. It took two days to find, as I had to do my looking while my wife, son, and daughter were out. Two days, and that was only because three days of the week I work from home. For almost one full day, I didn't work. I searched the house.

This is more of a problem than I thought. Not that I could swear to it, but I'm pretty damned sure that this Clone is of my son. The thought of how my wife got it... Well I don't want to think about it.

Frankly I don't know what to do. I mean, how the hell do you say, "Honey I noticed that you Cloned the Willie of our son... INSTEAD OF ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Ok, so I'm ready to... well... I don't know what, but it wouldn't be pretty. So I'm trying to keep myself in control.


The shipment came today at the office. I got a number of curious glances, as I never get things delivered here. I didn't pay much attention. I had what I needed.

If you didn't guess already, I got another Clone-a-Willie.

My plan was rather simple. Make one of myself and switch it with the other one. I wasn't going to say a word. I figured that would be the end of it.


Things are never as easy as they should be. Did you know you have to shave before using that stuff? I never thought about it before, but there was a very prominent warning about ripping the hair out, if you didn't shave. The idea of having my hair ripped out, down there, wasn't very appealing.

I shaved.

It was a first, for me, and a very strange experience. The balls are rather difficult to shave. Plus I was very afraid I'd cut myself. What the hell would I tell the doctor? So I took my time and did a very through job of it. I'm smooth as silk down there. Hasn't been like that, sense before puberty.

It's eleven in the morning. No one's home but me, but I still check. Sort of hard to explain what you're doing when your cock is encased. Satisfied, I pop in a porn flick. I have to stay hard, don't you know.

Making the thing was almost too easy. Well after the preparation of shaving, that is.

It has to set up and I don't want anything to go wrong, so I busy myself.

I almost have a heart attach. The kids are due home from school any minute. I have to get that shit cleaned up, and the new Clone in its place. There won't be time later.


I am glad that nothing went wrong. My daughter brought her best friend Stacy, home with her. While I might be a dirty old man and think she's so damned hot I'd do her in a flash, even if she's my daughter's age, I wouldn't want her to stumble on something like the Clone. I don't need her thinking of me as some letch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.