Proeliator - Cover

Proeliator

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Vic was born and raised in an odd commune. His father and 'uncles' were planning on surviving WW III. Vic took to the survivalist mentality and learned to fight. When he grew older he was thrilled with the power of explosives and studied chemistry as a way of following this path. A king facing defeat in the forth century Europe needed help. He gathered a few real mages to find a way out of his problems. It was Vic's attributes that were soon being sought.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Slow  

Iulius sent back word of what we had done and said we would be a few days yet. Publia was very happy with this news too. I helped in the fields to harvest the grapes which Fausta did not think proper. Publia worked with me but this was not as bad. I suggested a few ways to make the operation more efficient which let us get an extra five percent in. This was a hit with the slaves and freemen since this was in labour. My pruners were mentioned but they could not see the tool in their minds.

I went in at noon to wash up and have a meal. Iulius informed us that he was going to help too and this must have got Fausta thinking. The man worked hard to further my aims especially when they improved life for the Romans.

Mamercus was running a fever but I didn't think it as hot as it could be. I bathed his body to keep him cool and then got some of his elderly relatives to do this too.

I taught more medicine to Publia while the rest listened to my words. To give examples I asked her to get her younger siblings. We both went over them looking for abnormalities. The children liked the attention because I made a game of it.

Mamercus woke up during the day and I gave him a sip of water at a time but no more. He wanted wine which I refused. This also told me that he was getting better. He usually dozed off after ten minutes but he heard a simplified version of what we had done. Another time he talked of his foolishness that got him gored.

Fausta and Publia changed the linen and I left the room for some privacy. This was only after I showed them how it was done with the least discomfort to the patient. It took a while. They came out later with a large bowl of dirty water and some soiled linen.

That night we had a more formal meal and both Iulius and I were there. The other relatives were taking turns watching over Mamercus. Fausta did the placement but Publia got to sit across from me.

Fausta asked about Licinia's farm and I gave figures and then what I projected what they would be next year. They were farmers and knew roughly how much land was under cultivation and thus how much it should produce.

Tertius' kite with its faux hawk were attributed with some if not all of the increase.

I asked, "Do you have any wine that is not suitable for drinking but is still not all vinegar?"

I was sure Fausta was going to answer a question with a question so she said, "Five barrels I think. What do you want with it?"

"I can extract the alcohol from it. The amount of alcohol may be too small to make it worthwhile."

"For the water to clean your tools?"

"Yes."

"You may have it if you wish. It is of little value to us. The soldiers will buy it but it is almost not worth shipping."

"We reused our old barrels because we were able to kill the yeast that was in them."

"Yeast?"

"It is a plant that is only one cell big. It eats sugar and converts it to alcohol."

"That is an interesting idea. Is that your idea or the gods?"

"I am young. All my ideas are of what the gods showed or taught me. Sometimes I have to guess what the gods mean though. Yeast and sugar are not guesses."

"What is sugar?"

"Honey is two kinds of sugar. Things that taste sweet are usually but not always made up of sugar. Grape juice is rated by the amount of sugar in it. The sweeter it is the more alcohol it will make."

I added, "Publia and I were talking earlier about a deeper cultivation that would allow more minerals to reach the roots."

This surprised those around the table and Publia blushed at being the centre of attraction. I had talked to her a long time until she was encouraged to tell me what I had just mentioned to her family.

The questioning went on for a while until it came to fertiliser and I had to reply that I had not started to make any yet. They asked about glass and I replied similarly. When I mentioned the harvest they could readily see the reasons.

Iulius took a partial shift now as I was going to have to later sleep in the room with Mamercus and not Publia.

Publia knew this too and hurried me outside to a quiet area and instead of kissing me she got on her knees and had me stuffed in her mouth in seconds flat. I came quickly and then took my time. She seemed to enjoy the activity and so did I.

Before I could return the favour she said, "Let's go out then come back here."

"No, I need you on your back."

"The stable?"

"What about Helmine? Will she be watching?"

"She might if I ask her."

"Ask her."

We mingled inside the house for a few minutes then I said, "I better check my horses." Publia was already left for the barn.

I was summoned to the loft where I met Helmine. There was not even a greeting before Publia was on her back with her dress and legs pulled all the way up. I got on my knees quickly and started to please the girl while I watched Helmine. The girl was about seventeen and very excited. Her own hand was busy and she didn't seem to care who saw this.

When Publia was too excited to care I said to Helmine, "Pull up your dress and sit on Publia's face. She is too noisy." I then went back to the clit before of me.

The girl moved and I heard a pair of groans. Helmine had a smile come over her face and Publia grasped her friend tightly as if she would leave. The orgasm came quicker than I thought and it was a good thing that Helmine was where she was. In a few moments Helmine started to shake and collapsed on top of Publia. She was close so I moved a bit and kissed the girl on the lips while stroking Publia's clit with my thumb. In a moment she responded and licked the spend from my lips.

Helmine finally spoke, "Stand up in front of me. I will take care of Publia and you can give me something I want."

Publia continued to suck Helmine while this girl used her fingers to please her lover while she sucking on me. She seemed to have a talent that none of the other girls I had met in this time could match.

When Publia came again I filled Helmine's mouth and this set the last of us off. When we all calmed down I wanted to assure Publia that she was safe. I kissed both girls and said. "Two girls making love make me very excited. Thank you for sharing this." I turned to Helmine and said, "Publia, I think needs a bit more. Give her another of those special kisses. I am going to the house. Those others do not know about love or young peoples' needs after they get over a certain age."

I never did see my horses but I left the two girls in the barn while I covered for Publia when the need arose.

I was able to sleep in the room with Mamercus. I could hear and sense the changes in his breathing and heart rate. He was only fed broth like I had been because of the damage so near his intestines. He voided himself many times and my sense of smell was assaulted until I toned it down.

Well after midnight the door creaked open and Publia crept in. The room was dark and she didn't know I was awake until I caressed her lightly covered butt. Her hands found me then my lips. In a few seconds she kissed them.

Her hands were not idle. They were also very insistent. In moments she was like a little piglet nursing at her mother. She seemed content now and just settled to the floor. She was not trying to get me off and she was only idly stroking her own clit and one nipple. She looked to have a soother and was content with this.

My own hands caressed her jaw and head. I was not demanding in any way because I loved this too. Publia changed her pace or her position occasionally until she went for the home stretch. Her own orgasm was subdued and she had something in her mouth to keep her from making too much noise.

Only after she was done did I enjoy my own release. This stirred her up again. When I was soft I slid from her mouth. We both stood and hugged.

"Hmmm that was nice Honey. What would you have done if it had been an uncle sitting in the chair?"

She stiffened quickly but I held her to me.

"That was a cruel thing to say."

"You just have to be careful."

"Well I knew you were here. You smell different."

"That's my girl. You made sure first." I sealed this with a kiss. "I am excited again and my busy mind had an idea. Let me guide you."

She didn't argue and soon I was laying on a folded blanket on the floor with an important part of me pointing up. Publia soon found that she needed to rest and sat on me. This took a while for her to get comfortable. She gave small groans of contentment and then removed her clothing and put it under my head for a pillow. She then made some experimental movements until she found something she liked.

We both had our release recently and this time it was slow. My hands caressed her nipples as she ground her clit into my pubic bone. It was nearly a half hour later that Publia found the need to go faster and in a few minutes she bit her hand as temblors ran through her body. Just as she was coming down I used my hands on her hips to keep her moving. I filled her as she groaned anew.

As soon as she could, her exhausted body rested on top of me. Even though I had my own orgasm I was still hard. My subconscious was able to overcome the failings of my body.

Five minutes later Publia was asleep on me and made little snoring sounds. She would be very cramped later though I didn't mind her where she was.

I gently flexed my pelvis until Publia woke up. "What? Ohhh." In a few seconds she asked, "You want more?"

"I would always want more of you. This time though we have to get you up. You are going to be sore soon. You also have to get back to bed."

"I could sleep beside you always."

"Do you mean on me?"

"Well, both."

Publia started to move but didn't want to lose me. She did get on all fours and then walked backwards. She had to bend down then and clean me quickly before standing. This girl was eager to please and quite pretty to.

I gained my own feet and listened to hear if anybody was awake. Publia said, "Are you going to carry me again?"

I moved her around and instead of her hanging over my back I had her legs on my shoulders. I slid her around and she thought she was going to fall. When her pelvis was in front of me I hugged her waist and started to suck on her snatch. She took this like a trouper then sucked me into her mouth.

We walked the few metres to her room this way and put her on her bed. I repositioned her body on the low bed and slid her off. I was sure she didn't understand what was happening but was not worried. I was behind her then and pushed my way in. She just groaned then put her face into the mattress to suppress the noise.

I was not slow and hammered into her vigorously. I was a fair cocksman in my day but my new control over my body would make me great. Now it was me that lasted a long time while Publia had two orgasms.

Publia was now worn out. I moved her onto her bed and covered her up. I left to get her night gown and put it in the bed with her. She was already asleep when I got back.

The next morning Publia looked tired and when her mother questioned this she simply said that she had tossed and turned most of the night.

Helmine found us at mid morning and asked, "What did you two do last night?"

Publia said, "This brute tired me out. He made me do most of the work then he filled me with his seed a lot of times."

"You were lucky. I only get it once or twice."

Publia said, "We should go for a ride to check on the harvest. There are lots of nice places nearby."

I said, "Did you two girls find them?"

They both looked guilty but it was Helmine that said, "We did. A girl gets that feeling sometimes and there are not always some boys around. Besides most of them are rough or done in a second or two. We need love too you know."

I said, "You have to start training them. Learn when they start to get too excited and then slow them down. They usually have thick skulls but they will learn that if they do well then they are invited back."

"I tried that but they just push me to the ground and stick their cocks into me."

"That's rape. I do not like slavery but perhaps I can do something about it. First of all is it a slave that does this?"

"No, he is from the house."

This could be dangerous now and I said, "Was it Mamercus?"

I was happy to hear, "No."

"Then I will talk to Mamercus. He owes me something now and I want him to change the way he treats his people."

"Don't do that. I will get hurt or sold."

"Trust me on this."

Helmine now looked worried so I knew I had to be careful how I approached this. She had not heard much about me so Publia told her some and I filled in the gaps. I think the violence excited her or the fact that she had found a protector of sorts.

I talked with a lot of the other people while the girls were in the loft. They were always hot and I was able to slip away for a half hour to please one or both of them. By the end of the afternoon they looked like shit and I had to get them cleaned up. They were not just stimulated by each other but by me. When they waited they had nothing better to do than to talk or have fun.

Iulius was administering his drugs to his patient to keep the fever from taking over. The baths helped a lot. He said, "We might be able to go home today. Are you having too much fun to go?"

I said, "You are a sly old fox. I can control myself if the need arises."

"Then I think we should get back after supper. There is more than enough time. I like my other bed better."

"Then you better tell our hostess and I will do my consoling."

He said with an evil grin, "Don't wear it out. It has to last a lifetime."

Publia and Helmine were perhaps not devastated but they were sad that I had to go. While I was watching her father, Publia came to the room but she was so sated that she wanted only to hug.

Her father picked this moment to awaken. I had heard his change in breathing but still stayed as I was. He must have been looking at us for a minute when I turned to see him looking at us.

I said, "Hello, Sir. How do you feel?" Publia was in a bit of shock.

"I am still sore but I think I will survive."

"That's good. I was just talking to Publia. She mentioned that her friend Helmine is raped by men within this house. As a favour to me, I would like all rapes stopped. A slave is a person not an animal. You may be able to keep them in servitude but give them at least some basic rights."

"I know the girl. I didn't think she was ever raped. She gave it away freely."

"That could be the case but it takes only one time to make it rape. The next time could be any woman of your family. Set the precedent now. I have my own code of honour and I would not like to see those I care for hurt."

"I will let everybody know. I will also let them know your words. The man may have a death wish if he continues."

"He lives within these walls. He is a relative."

"There are three men that live here... besides me. I will do what I can but please, no more killing."

"Suggest that I need an eunuch."

"That is almost as bad but I will mention this too."

To change the subject to something more cheerful I said, "We made a tool that cuts the grape stems by just squeezing the metal parts together. It is much quicker than knives and safer too. They work well but there are some improvements needed. Next year they should be available before the harvest."

"Do you have any here?"

"I am sorry but no. When you get better we can visit again and I will show you." I felt and Mamercus saw, Publia squeeze me, at this announcement. I hope he was not seeing me as potential son-in-law material.

Iulius and I were thanked profusely and after the meal we departed. Publia was beside Helmine and both waved to me sadly.

Iulius talked on the way back but tried to disguise his curiosity as an investigation of my healing. I said, "You are just a dirty old man that wants to hear all the small little details so you can be excited too."

"You hurt me. I nurse you back to health and you treat me so shabbily."

"I thank you for that but the fact remains that you are as inquisitive as an old woman that wants all the juicy gossip."

"Juicy? That is an odd term."

We shifted over to a language lesson and I had to see if there was a Latin word for 'idiom' that he happened to know.

Just before we got back he said, "I wonder how Felicia will take the news."

"There is no news. I have made my position known. I will not marry. Though I used my father's position to justify it, I am still too young. I also take pains to make sure that I do not burden anyone with a child of mine."

"A father might force you into a union."

"That might have to be avoided like an angry tribe of Gauls."

The grape harvest continued and the new barrels were certainly needed. A better press would allow even more wine to be produced. When the time came the skins, seeds and stems were not thrown out. Water was added and allowed to stand another week. This was a rough wine but still salable. I did not see this processed. We had gone back to the camp instead.

The camp had certainly changed. The hot tub was complete and so were the new barracks. We had one for each shift so as to not disturb others that needed to sleep.

The cupola was ripped down. It has served its purpose but now we could make it better. I was actually surprised that it could have made the iron hot enough to pour into moulds. This time we moved the cupola further away and on top of a large cut stone foundation. I needed the height to allow gravity to disperse the molten iron far enough.

Freemen came to me seeking employment plus those farm labourers I had contracted for. They were split up. Some went to work on the mill and others the foundry. A select few would hunt, farm or transport food that I could easy pay for.

The months passed and it took a long time to build on this size with the tools I had to work with. We were always short handed. Some men had to work on the dam that I wanted constructed. Here too I needed stone blocks, and a lot of them.

The men rotated more and soon their families came with them as there was little to do on the farm. Those that were there, were ploughing with the new tools. Licinia was not familiar with inter ploughing but was willing to try. It would be done in the spring again then be cultivated. The hand tools she has received were already many more times efficient than they had before.

Iulius though was busy. He and the soldiers got Horatius to send some boats. Iulius and I had a similar sense of humour and refused to tell Horatius what we wanted the boats for. He took all the armour, swords, daggers and knives to the Roman. Other boats had our other products.

Hagen came back early then did so four more times to buy merchandise. He simply could not keep stocked long enough to get far. His selection was slim and we were not making much steel now. He and his men were now very rich but they traded their gold for steel for themselves or to sell. They too complained of a poor transportation system.

Elsa had to stay with her family but during that time she stayed in my quarters even if she had her menses or was fertile. Her father and mother knew my commitment to not wed but they were hoping either Elsa or a child would get me to change my mind.

It was into spring by the time we got the copula finished. Clay pipe had to be built that lined the inside of the chimney to capture some of the heat that was escaping. There were now eight billows that forced cool air down through the pipes and then through the walls of the copula and through thick clay pipes called tuyeres and into the furnace. The air coming in would be hot once the fuel started to burn.

An extensive network of lifts were made to hoist iron ore and fuel so it could be dumped into the cupola.

Before the first firing, we made hundreds of moulds. Some were for many small parts in one cope and drag but others were very large. There was so much iron being produced that we had to find a use for it. The copula took a long time to reline so we had to keep it hot as long as possible or it would deteriorate with the temperature swings.

Our furnace though was making cast iron and not steel. We would have to build a smaller furnace for steel. The alternative was to make a Bessemer converter that would force air through perhaps twenty five tonnes of molten iron. The impurities in the iron would burn and this would supply the heat that the air would take away. For this though we needed track, wheels, gearboxes, an iron support structure and a multitude of other tools.

Iulius had come back after only going twenty seven days. I saw that he carried none of our armour or weapons so I assumed he was sold out.

"You would not believe that Horatius. He saw the steel and coveted it like a man does a beautiful woman. He and his men bought all they could. I think they borrowed on what they would make for months to come."

I asked, "Did he accept our deal?"

"He certainly did. The short sword was a hit with him and we got the use of three boats. We only got to three more forts before there was only a few knives left. The last fort was happy to get these."

"And our net profit?"

"Eleven thousand one hundred and sixty seven aurii and some change." Iulius was glassy eyed at the numbers alone.

I said, "I remember telling you that we could generate a lot of money within our borders."

"I half believed you then but fully believe you now."

Licinia was on hand with all her family at the first pouring. All of them stepped far back as the with hot metal flowed down troughs that led to the prepared ground. We were making track now. The iron went into pools that led to various sections along the length. Steam rose until it was hard to see and the glow of hot metal was very bright. This was done after dusk so that the effect was even more startling.

The track was light weight. It was only calculated to be twenty kilograms per metre. The furnace had close to four tonnes in it so we should get close to two hundred metres. The iron would not stay hot long enough to reach the end so we had six castings made. When waste was considered, we would be lucky to get six rails that were thirty metres each.

When the flow was capped more fuel and iron ore were put in.

Licinia came close to Tertius, Iulius and me. She had to even put up her hand to protect her face from the heat.

"I never knew it would be like this. I thought I saw hot iron before but now I think it was cold in comparison. What are you going to do with this iron?"

Tertius answered his mother, "There is so much iron produced that it is hard to use it all. The metal you see will be like the train Jón described to us. An iron cart will ride on the track. On them will be moulds or sand and clay that will receive the molten iron and then be pulled aside to cool while others are filled."

"How much iron are you going to make anyway?"

"Jón estimates that we have only a small deposit here. He has used a new way of measuring. He says that there are two thousand, thousand medimnos here or what he calls fifty thousand tonnes."

"But you would find it very difficult to pick up two medimnos."

"You're right but the amount here he says is like one grain of sand in a large tub of sand."

Licinia looked at me and said, "Why do you need so much?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.