Proeliator - Cover

Proeliator

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Vic was born and raised in an odd commune. His father and 'uncles' were planning on surviving WW III. Vic took to the survivalist mentality and learned to fight. When he grew older he was thrilled with the power of explosives and studied chemistry as a way of following this path. A king facing defeat in the forth century Europe needed help. He gathered a few real mages to find a way out of his problems. It was Vic's attributes that were soon being sought.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Slow  

The camp was quieter than usual when we had a three shift operation. I found the former slaves surrounded by men. When I came in the men slowly left. The ones that stayed only had to see the displeasure on my face to understand. Tertius was one of those. He was also different in that he did not leave. He had come along a lot but he had a lot of testosterone in his blood.

I talked to each of the people to get their names and a bit of their history. They were German, Picts and Roman almost equally. When they were done I gave a short and sanitised version of what I was and my objectives.

The oldest man among them smiled when I said he was my child but he didn't dispute it. They learned about how I treated rapists and I went into detail. The new people also learned that they could act with impunity either.

They had all eaten so I got them settled for the night. They were told about the latrine and the need to use it. Since I was on night shift, they were much safer.

The three bellows were now working as a well constructed machine. One synchronised with the other. I tried something I wanted to do for a long time. We threw much of our scrap iron into the top of the cupola and more fuel then more iron.

At three in the morning I tapped the furnace and ran off the slag. It was near dawn when it looked like we were full of iron and I directed it into an extra large mould. Instead of a cannon I made some large kettles with legs and eyes at the top to aid carrying it. This was much larger than the ones seen in the movies with cannibals. I did mean to cook people though.

The mould was wrapped horizontally with iron bands going around the drag and then higher around the cope. More went around the top and bottom. This was such a large casting that the cope would float and the iron would run out.

We let this stay. It must have weighted nearly a half tonne. Smaller mounds were put on top and these were filled and carried away to cool. More ore and fuel went into the top and we began again. Before the next tap of iron we would remove the large casting.

I got cleaned after my shift then had breakfast with my family and the rest of the men. The three men and the boys were given jobs and so were the older girls. The babies and youngsters were babysat by Iulius.

When they were all off to do what they must, I said to Iulius, "I think you would make a good grandfather."

"I am a grandfather."

"Yes I know but there is a difference between a grandfather and a good one."

He nodded his head with a smile on his face and said, "I will look out for the rest while you rest."

I was tired now and in a way wished that someone would do the sleeping for me as Jón had once done.

Hagen was back in our camp in mid afternoon. I heard that he came earlier but nobody was allowed to awake me sooner.

He asked, "Did you spend all this time talking to the gods?"

"I was awake until this morning and then slept. Come and I will show you something we made. You can help me open it too"

We put ropes around the large casting and then a lot of us pulled the mass of iron and hard sand away from the furnace. The bands were removed as well as the wedges to keep them in place.

We used levers to tip the casting and now the drag parted and I saw the large expanse of metal. The rest had to be struck with hammers and bars to break up the hard sand. There were large risers and vents coming from the six iron feet that kept the sand in place.

We tipped it back the way it was and we used sledges to break the basin as well as the risers off. The feet looked good when I looked. They would need much more cleaning but that could wait.

The casting was dragged much further away and toward the area we slept in. There it took a lot of us to tip it around to the correct position. I climbed in and felt the sides. We didn't have a lot of graphite to make the mould smooth so we now had to pay for it by abrading the insides with rocks.

"What is this for Jón?"

"Let it be a secret for a while yet. Now let's rub the inside with stones to smooth it."

We worked for an hour and a half. It was not complete but it was not sharp now. The casting was rinsed out with water. Much more had been put on to boil while we worked. I got new clothes and had the slab cut from the tree yesterday brought close.

Stone blocks were already in place and even more men now picked the casting up and put it on the blocks. More blocks were put between the feet and clay put in to seal the gaps. A chimney was constructed very close. Large buckets of cold water was put into the container and a fire started underneath the tub. The chimney drew well enough so the fire heated the water without too much smoke coming back at us.

A cast frame had been put in place that held an iron door with a latch. This allowed the fire to be controlled as well as fed...

More wood was brought and holes dug to support the pillars so we could make platform.

Hagen felt the water and said it is warm. What are you going to cook?"

"Me."

More water was thrown into the tub and then some cold because it was too hot. I got clean clothes, towels and some soap and a homemade comb.

When I was naked, I climbed into the tub and relaxed. It was larger than the usual hot tub but not by much. We didn't have seats though. I just relaxed in the water and said to a startled Hagen, "Well, just don't stand there. Send for some clean clothes and get in." He had to decide because he had probably taken a bath this year already, but he did get in.

He got in slowly then took a long time to sit. He asked, "Is the fire going to cook me?"

"You are too tough to eat. We put in more water but the trick is that metal door. I can let a lot of air in so this gets hot or just a little so it stays hot."

It took a while but he started to relax. "This is nice. I would never believed that I would be comfortable over a fire."

"The gods have this but it is very smooth. There is a way to sit all around. This sized tub would allow eight adults. They usually sit around and talk while they sip wine. It is even better if there are four couples. You can see the breasts of four women as they move in the water.

"On many occasions the women get lonely and sit on their husbands lap. The water makes them light and they float to the top then have to push themselves down. Of course they float again.

"A good husband holds his wife to him and guides her so she does not slip."

"Do you mean you have seen the gods fuck?"

"They do not think it important if I see."

"But they fuck in something like this?"

"Not all the time but it is fun. In a few months I will not have to just remember because I will get a chance to do it again."

"I saw that you had your sack again. It was small but I guess it will grow."

"I hope so too." I showed my fingers and said, "I was this long after the sword stroke."

Hagen had dealt in death and pain but winced at this. "I wish the gods would favour me that way."

"Hagen, think on that. When the women find out that you are so big then they will want to try you out. It is like a young man that thinks he can fight better than the older man. This type of competition can go on for twenty years. Think how hard it will be on your back."

He must have been thinking that since he was smiling. He said, "Do you mind if my wife comes over to get cleaned now?"

"Call two other couples over too. You will not be the only one."

Hagen did send for some of his friends. When they came he gave orders and they went to get their wives. I washed my hair and the rest of my body for in a while the tub would be too crowded.

Two older couples came and after a talk they started to get into the tub. Before all of them were in a girl about sixteen came and Hagen ordered her into the tub to sit beside me.

I was upset at this but soon found that Elsa was Hagen's daughter. We sat quietly and I started to talk about simple matters. Hagen helped by asking questions. I found Elsa attractive and very healthy. She knew this and made sure her breasts were pushed out just a bit extra. When I looked at them she smiled and pushed out her chest even more.

It took ten minutes for the women to start to talk and then they wanted to know about the container they were in. I explained slowly and Hagen poured wine for all of us. It wasn't long before the women had their arms around their husbands. Elsa did this to me and I saw her father smile.

This was a social thing now and the woman took the lead. We had not been talking of war, killing or hunting so they could talk. Most of the questions were directed at me. I talked again about my model plane and Horatius Postuma. This brought me into sports.

"You may not know it but Horatius and I are going to fight."

This got the men interested. "The gods play games and some of them have a ball that is moved one way or another. I am going to get some Frisians and then play his team. The Alemmani can play too.

"I would like to have every Roman province and Germania as well provide many players for many teams. We play each other but every once in a while we play the provinces near us too. The winners play other winners and eventually we go to Rome and play in the Colosseum or maybe Constantinople. This way we can defeat Rome in front of fifty thousand Romans and they will cheer us or boo us. If we do this right we can get the Roman Augustus to give us gold. We will smile and be polite but we will accept their gold."

"I like that but they do not like us. We killed too many of their men."

"Ah, there you are wrong. They would love to see you. They want to see the Roman teams defeat you. But if you win then even more people will come to the next game cheering their team to win. If you made it to the end you would kill many Romans because they would fight each other to get into the Colosseum to see you defeated."

"I can almost see that happening."

"There is something even better?"

"What?"

"A rich man has to build a playing field and then put seats around it. They put a wall around this. When two teams come to play he charges silver to everybody that wants to see. He is the only one allowed to sell food there. To make sure the teams come back, he provides the prize for the winning team but pays the losing team too. That person would have a lot of work to do but he would become much richer."

Hagen asked, "Why would people come to see this?"

"You could set up a rivalry where the blue team says it is better than the green one. They talk in public places and fight each other with words alone. The people will come to see the violence and hope that their favourite team wins."

"I cannot see us doing that."

"What if one Alemmani team said they liked one king and another Alemmani team said they like another. The kings would pay to see who is the better team and so would the people."

This he understood and he smiled. His hand was now around his wife and she jumped after a moment. In another few moments the woman was plastered against her husband. It didn't take long until the other two got the same idea.

Elsa waited for me to start and decided to try herself. I pulled her to me and said, "I was a man and will be again for the gods are healing me. Now I am a boy again."

"But you are getting big."

"You make me that way but it is difficult to make it work. No matter what I do I cannot make children for at least another month."

"I do not want children yet anyway. We can have some fun though."

"Yes we can. Now get in front of me but let go first. I need what you are holding. I want to wash your beautiful hair."

"My hair, not my... ?"

"Your hair first."

I bathed Elsa like a child. When she was clean I went back over those areas that needed more attention until she held herself tight and shivered a few times. Her mother noticed but not the other two couples.

I used my fingers again and played her to a slow but very satisfying climax. She melted against me now and said, "My turn."

"Do you want to do what the rest are doing?"

She nodded her head vigorously because the women were sliding up and down on their husbands' poles. Elsa got in position and I had to cheat and cause my body to keep me inflated. When I moved my cock around her opening she groaned.

I had another idea and said, "Turn around so you are facing me." She didn't bother to think but moved quickly then eased herself down. In just a moment she was seated.

She wanted to go fast but I kept her to a slow pace. I held her to me and kissed first her lips but then moved slowly to other interesting areas. She groaned again and had a little shiver.

When she recovered I kissed her tenderly and it felt good to be in a woman again. This time it was more for me but Elsa thought it was all for her again.

She held me around the neck and I used both hands. My right was on her clit and my left was around her backside massaging her anus. She started to move vigorously and my fingers kept pace and when the time came I pushed a finger into her ass and she groaned the loudest of any of the women that I had ever had.

She squeezed me very tightly and I kept up the action but slowed to keep in time with her.

When she came to her senses she kissed me hard and said, "I am yours."

This was something that was leading up to a marriage and I didn't want this. I said, "I am not free. My father will pick a wife for me. It will not matter who I want."

Elsa's eyes went down and she just pulled me to her. I wondered about this and assumed that her mother put her up to this. They were the more conniving of the two genders.

After more wine we got up. Some of us looked better even with a lot of white wrinkles. I assisted Elsa getting dressed and kissed her before putting my own clothes on. There was just enough light for the women to see that my sack was like a child's. They would not be able to come to me later and claim I was the father of a pregnant Elsa.

When we got out, I had all the children get in. Iulius had to get in to keep them from drowning and to get them washed. I walked the families back toward their camp and stopped just outside it. Elsa gave me another kiss and we shook hands and parted. Elsa's mother put an arm around her daughter and whispered to her. I could hear her and she was getting pointers for what she had done right and then told what she may have done wrong.


While I worked that night, the tub saw continuous use. Since the only women were safe then the tub was only to relax. I cast one more large tub but this was only a hundred litres. It was still big and heavy but could be used for bathing children or making something to eat for a large proportion of the Alemmani camp. I planned to give it to them.

My gifts were easy to give because I had paid for everything we made. That also meant that I sold my own people steel products which offset most of the cost.

The Alemmani swords would be ready tomorrow and I made a deal with them to expand our stockade. They got to keep four shovels with metal blades. They were more than happy with the deal but it kept them there one more day.

Elsa came a lot and mostly without an escort. She just walked in and the men had a more difficult time keeping her out of my bedroom. I was told when she was over she asked about my interest in the female slaves.

The men told her about one I was interested in and led her on. The girl was a child and had not yet seen her second birthday. Little Sabine was sickly but now seemed much happier than she was before. I didn't know what was wrong with her but worked with Iulius to find out the cause of her illness. He thought it just a matter of not having enough love but I was not sure if this was the only reason. I would like to think that it was me that made her improvement but that was not all, because the men missed their own children and watched our over mine in their place.

The Alemmani came into our camp now and those with something to trade were able to purchase our products. Swords, long knives and armour were kept at a high price while the rest were at a more reasonable price. Surprisingly it was metal spoons that seemed to be the hit with many.

The hot tub had to be bailed out many times and the bottom cleaned because it was used a lot now. More of the Alemmani came in and they used it much later at night. Elsa came again but the other couples were not into having sex in public so we just fondled each other under the water.

When it got too hot we left for my room. I was sure the other couples had seen what was going on and what our agenda now was.

As soon as we lay on the bed, Elsa said, "Hurry, get on top."

"I want to get you warmed up a bit more first."

"I am warm."

"I do not mean from the hot water but your feelings. Is there some reasons why I cannot kiss you?"

"You can do that while in me."

I disregarded her wishes and just went slow again and kissed her tenderly. She didn't want this at all and I shifted gears to be more aggressive. This worked and she settled down to moaning and gasping. She loved her large breasts held and her nipples caressed. I didn't linger on her sensitive and very hard nipples though but wanted her to want more. Kisses very close caused her hands to push my head to where she wanted but I wanted to be boss here this time. I had to tuck her hands under her waist until she got the idea to not use her hands.

She had a small orgasm just from this and I moved down her body with my lips. Her excitement climbed to a peak then fell as I went further down her legs.

"What are you doing?"

"Wait and see. You have little patients."

I kissed to her foot and then her toes. My tongue tickled her sole once then I climbed her leg once more. Her breathing got faster and by her knee she wanted to pull me upward faster. I had to fight off her hands until I got to her lower abdomen. I went around my target twice but then went down Elsa's other leg.

I was ready for her hands grabbed for me so I would not get away. I only went to her knee before returning. I did another circle of my target and then pushed her knees up to her shoulder.

She knew what to do and she displayed everything for me. I wondered if the only people doing what I was doing would have been female. Most of the German males of this time were reluctant to do this.

Again I teased her and kissed her outer lips very well before moving onto the inner ones. She was imploring me to continue in a strong voice. I didn't think she knew what she was doing. I was sure the rest of the camp knew.

When the time came, I was a robin pouncing on a worm. Elsa's hands held my hair painfully and she pushed me into her. Her legs squeezed my head painfully and she screamed her pleasure. Her words told everybody that if she were dying she was doing it gladly.

It took a long time for her to recover and I was glad I had a large lung full of air. I went back to her inner lips and let her come down from her high then climbed up beside her.

She pulled me to her and said, "Hmm, that was nice," and kissed me. When she pulled back and licked my lips I figured that she had a few girlfriends in her time.

When she lay back basking in the afterglow I said, "You are a demanding woman. I think I will have to get some soft leather and tie you to the bed."

"Why, you can have me."

"I know that. It is nice to have a woman in my power some times. Other times we can mate like animals. If you are interested in me being in your power we could try that too."

"I understand now. I would like to be your slave."

"Ok, slave. Hold your knees to your beautiful breasts. I am going to get you excited then take you."

I got a smile and she did this quickly. I went back to her clit and she started to warm quite quickly. When she was near another orgasm she tried to pull me up but I pushed her hands away. Like the other day I now used a finger to worry around her anus. Her lubrication was leaking all over to make this pleasant for her. She really started to move around now and her moans got louder and louder.

When it looked irreversible, I started to gain entrance now. I had my finger all the way in when her orgasm came again. I was just able to get another lung full of air before the trap closed and she screamed and thrashed violently for a few seconds then collapsed.

Elsa had fainted. I got up and cleaned my finger and face on a cloth and lay beside her. It was only a moment until her eyes fluttered and then stayed fixed on me.

"What happened?"

"You got so excited that you fainted."

"I did not."

"Ok, then you tell me what happened."

"Ah... I don't know."

"You fainted. Now do you want to try me on for size?"

She didn't answer but helped me move into position. I was large for my size and age now. My mind could completely control my erection which was more than a help for having sex. My feelings now were not as stimulating as it was when I got a double dose of it with Jón. It was still enjoyable and in this way I could at least make some others happy.

Elsa's orgasm built slowly and I had to work hard to get her there. When it came, her nails scratched my back as I pounded into her as hard as I could. Her scream this time was not muffled by her thighs. If it were not for her screaming my name so loud I thought her parents may burst in wondering why I was torturing their daughter.

We cuddled for a half hour until I got her dressed. She would like to stay the night but I had to do my shift. When she saw the marks on my back by the lamp light, she said, "Did I do that?"

"No, it was a beautiful animal I had in my bed. I was trying to tame her."

She hugged me and said, "Sometimes you have to work a long time and it can take years to tame some animals."

"That is true. Now let me walk you home. They may be surprised that you are alive."

"Why."

"You were very noisy, and loud enough to tell everybody that you were either being tortured to death or enjoying myself."

"I didn't!"

"You did and you did it many times."

She looked upset now and I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly. "Do not be upset. This is actually good for you."

"How is that? They will all look at me."

"I already told you that we cannot marry. That does not mean that we cannot have some fun. Now I want to tell you that a man looks for a woman that will get very excited and scream just like you have done. When he makes you scream, you are telling his neighbours that he is a very virile and loving husband. When your clan moves on there will be a long line of suitors lining up for you."

"I don't want any of them. I want you."

"I know that but it cannot be. When you next meet another clan, the information about you will get out and hundreds of men will line up to meet you. You are a very desirable woman."

"You can keep me. You can marry another and I could keep you warm when she cannot."

I kissed her again and whispered, "That is hard to do. You deserve a husband of your own."

I had to talk to her a lot more then I walked her home. I only had to tell her to keep her head up once and act proud. She did this and by the time I brought her to her father's hut she looked like a queen.

Hagen offered me some wine which I accepted and we sat and talked. He was diplomatic and never mentioned anything but Elsa and her mother left for a private conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.