Proeliator - Cover

Proeliator

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Vic was born and raised in an odd commune. His father and 'uncles' were planning on surviving WW III. Vic took to the survivalist mentality and learned to fight. When he grew older he was thrilled with the power of explosives and studied chemistry as a way of following this path. A king facing defeat in the forth century Europe needed help. He gathered a few real mages to find a way out of his problems. It was Vic's attributes that were soon being sought.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Slow  

Dagmar started to set a rhythm to her movements and I knew that she would orgasm soon. I released the lips I had been holding and grasped her wrists. With a last furious tongue lashing I pulled away and then sat up.

In a moment she gasped out, "Why did you stop? I was almost ready."

"I know that, Honey, and you are very loud. I need to muffle your scream."

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about. A woman like you is a rare find. Your husband will treasure you always." She smiled at this. "You still need something to keep you quiet so the whole castle doesn't come into my room."

"What are you going to do?"

"Forni is beautiful and I love him. At the moment he is doing nothing. I want him to climb in front of you. He will not only give you something to do but also a way of keeping you quiet. You have many more screams in you tonight."

"You want me to suck him?" She did not like this idea at all.

"I am doing the same to you and then a lot more. You would not want to be left out if Forni and I were doing things."

"He's a slave and a boy too. I can't..."

"Do not make comments you will not be able to keep. Forni is clean and you will suck him. Later he may get a chance to return the favour. It not only ensures his cooperation but you get to make another friend."

"I don't need friends. I..."

"Don't start that. Everybody needs friends. Forni climb up now."

"She doesn't want me there."

"Get up there or I will paddle your butt then do the same thing to Dagmar."

"But..."

"Get!"

He climbed on the bed and moved toward a stunned Dagmar. He had to move her arms but he finally sat just over her upper chest. "Move forward Forni."

"But..."

I got off the bed then and walked to the head of the bed. Both people were looking at me. Dagmar was a far away from Forni as possible and Forni was the same. I pushed his butt closer and said to Dagmar, "Suck now. I want to see you do it. I am going to do the same thing to you if you do this."

It took a few moments but she did go forward. She held Forni in her lips and I just glared at her. In a moment she was sucking on Forni. He started to grow even if he was not wanting this to happen.

I went to the table and picked up the bowl of butter and climbed onto the bed. In a moment I was back licking Dagmar with a vengeance. It took a while until she started to respond but she did. I shifted my gaze and saw her hands hold Forni in place and I knew she was not going to let go now.

I had a sore neck but I got back to work. I was glad that Jón was not bothering me with comments or questions. All too soon Dagmar started on the home stretch and instead of pulling out my hair, she held tight to Forni as if her life depended on it. My finger picked up some butter and caressed her anus. His seemed to make her even more excited and when the shaking came I knew the orgasm was rushing through her system. When she was well into it, I pushed a finger into her rectum. It slid easily because my finger was still small. I moved it back and forth vigorously.

Dagmar went ridged. Her legs wrapped around my head with bone crushing force. My finger was just able to move and I continued to saw into her anus. In half a minute she suddenly tightened even more then relaxed. I got into a kneeling position and saw that Dagmar's body was lax. Forni's hips were moving back and forth but were also slowing down. His ass had the imprint of two hands that must have squeezed him very tightly and I knew that he would have bruising there.

Jón was anxious to get in command, because his body was flushed with hormones and he wanted relief. I said, "Jón, I know it is difficult but what I have to teach now is doubly important."

"I... I need Forni."

"Some men where I come from can get almost any lady they want. That is because women talk among themselves and a good man is in demand."

"I just need Forni for a few minutes."

"That is what I was talking about. I am in your body and feel the same way. You must have been told about being a warrior. Is he going to just act brave and attack the enemy alone and get killed? Is he going to attack with his friends and actually get a chance to do what he wants?"

"I need Forni. You don't know what it is like."

"Jón, I went through the same thing as you are going through. I was weak then but built up strength. Are you going to be a man the women laugh about because you last only a few seconds?"

"Let me try this your way tomorrow."

"Wait and I will get ready and you can take over."

He said nothing and I got off the bed. Though I was weak I managed to pulled Forni off of Dagmar and allow him to stand on the floor while holding the bed. It looked like he had a hickey and he was almost as out of it as she was. I hope he had a good time. Jón wanted to dive on him and add to the hickey but I climbed back on the bed instead.

"What are you doing?"

"Something you will remember for the rest of your life."

"What?"

"Watch." I moved forward and lay atop Dagmar and Jón got the idea. He was fighting me for control and I was giving Dagmar time enough to recover. I kissed her face hoping this would speed things up.

When her eyes fluttered she looked at me. I said, "You went for another nap Honey."

"What did you do to me?"

"I made love to you. Would you like to do some more?"

"Mmmm yes. What do you want me to do?"

"Jón is very excited now and needs his own orgasm. He is going to be too quick for you but he can go a few times. May he have a chance?"

"Ok," she said with a smile.

"Jón is still young and not up to the size of a man yet. Bring your legs up again and hold them. This way he gets the most penetration. You may get to feel more of him too."

She did as I asked and in a moment I moved my body to slowly slid into Dagmar. I wanted to make sure she was ready. An impetuous Jón would hurt her and himself if not watched. When well seated, I said, "You are a beautiful woman. Your hair is again all over the pillow and this is even more a beautiful sight."

Out loud I said, "Jón, are you ready? Be nice because she is a woman that loves you."

To me he said, "Yes, hurry!"

I pulled back quickly and Jón took over. I didn't pull back all the way though. He got a dozen strokes and then missed and had to put himself back in with his left hand. He was like a jack rabbit.

Dagmar said, "It is ok Jón. I am not going away. I do love you."

Jón slowed down but then sped up again because he was after his orgasm and that was it. Jón started to grunt and Dagmar either enjoyed this a lot or pretended to and added some grunts of her own. In just a few more seconds Jón sped up even more and grunted more forcefully as he pushed even harder into Dagmar.

When he finally stopped, Dagmar put her legs down and held Jón tenderly. When he recovered enough she pulled his lips to her and kissed him tenderly. "That was nice."

I could feel a bit of shame now from him but he was still horny. He had not gone down though. I said to Jón, "Let me have your voice." I knew he wanted his body for the next while.

"Honey, Jón let me use his voice. Now that he has the edge removed I would like to try something else. He is tired and not over the effects of his accident."

"What do you want to do?"

"Remove the pillow under your head and then tuck your hair in close to your body. I want Jón to kneel with is knees beside your ears and I do not want to pull your beautiful hair and hurt you."

She smiled now but I continued for Jón's benefit. "I would like Jón to lay down on top of you and he can try to make you happy with his mouth as you make him happy with your's."

"That sounds like fun."

She moved quickly and threw the pillow onto the floor and slid down the bed a bit. Jón was more than anxious to get into the suggested position. I could feel where Jón was and suggested how he should move. When he bent over Dagmar he felt her lick his wet cock and this helped. He moved forward and was presented with a lot of hair. I thought this may be a problem but he evidently had been with me before.

With an arm over her leg and another supporting him he attacked the clit before him. He didn't like the smell but he loved the attention he was getting so he continued. Soon the smell disappeared and he sucked on Dagmar with the same intensity he sucked on Forni.

Jón had his orgasm first and I said to him, "You have to continue. You will get that feeling again and Dagmar has to get hers."

He continued but asked, "Why?"

"A man and a soldier learns to do what is necessary. Do this for Dagmar and she will want to do this again for you. Leave her wanting more and she will remember this."

"I have Forni."

"You will have one boy but at some time you will have to take on women. They will all know that you do not measure up. Make Dagmar happy and she will make sure the women know that you are a responsible man and not a selfish one." He continued as if it was a task but soon the feelings came back and he didn't have to force himself.

"Give me your left hand Jón."

He just did as I asked and I reached out then back to use the butter covered finger to caress the opening of Dagmar's anus. She liked this a lot and I was able to gain entrance.

Dagmar moved in appreciation and picked her knees up to give more room. Soon she was twisting to get more in and Jón liked this because she was sucking much more vigorously.

Dagmar became adventurous and brought her hand up to caress Jón's opening. Now this he really liked. Jón sucked harder and I worked my finger quicker until Dagmar started her orgasm. Jón understood what was happening because I was coaching him with a monologue. My words and emphasis allowed him to have his own orgasm just as Dagmar pushed her finger into him.

This was a bit painful but Jón saw it differently and pushed back for more. Dagmar didn't blank out this time but she did give a scream which vibrated around Jón's member to make him climb even higher.

Jón just collapsed but I used my finger to keep Dagmar at her high level for as long as possible. When the time came I slowed down but kept my finger in place. Dagmar had stopped her sucking during her orgasm though it had been frantic just before. She started up slowly but Jón was out of it for a while.

"Jón, give me control of your body."

He was too tired to resist and I moved the arms so I could sit up. Dagmar released her prey and I sat on my haunches looking down at her inverted image. "Jón did a good job I think."

"He sure did. I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with him in bed beside me." I think she was saying this for Jón's ears but part of it must have been true.

"Wait until he gets big and shoots baby juice. He will make the women drool when he passes. He is controlling himself now and will last long enough to make his lady happy."

"My husband loved me but he wasn't that way. He pushed in and was done quickly."

I said, "He may have not waited for you to get excited and hurt you." She didn't say anything, so I figured that this was true. "Jón will not be this way. A woman should always be stimulated to become ready."

"What about that butter you used?"

"It might be good for your bum but not your vagina."

"You can have my bum now. I like your finger in there."

"Jón's body is weak. He has had enough for tonight." I looked at Forni staring at us and said, "Forni could try some things but he has to grow a bit first."

Dagmar said, "He is a pretty boy and I see why you love him. If he were my slave I would suck on him all the time if he would do the same for me."

Forni smiled at this. I said, "One day soon I want to see if Forni would like Jón to take his bum. I know Jón would love it and probably Forni too if Jón will go slow."

"I would like to see that. Can I watch?"

"Jón and Forni have to agree."

Dagmar turned her head and said, "Sweetie, do you mind if I watch Jón and you?"

"You can watch but I don't know if Jón wants to do that."

Jón said to me, "I really liked it and I hear boys love it even more. I don't know why."

This time I spoke out loud, "There is a gland inside the," there was no word that I knew and said, "further inside the anus. When it gets pushed by a cock it does some amazing things to the boy or man. The women do not have this gland and it is rare to find a woman that really likes this. That is another reason why the man to make love to Dagmar will be lucky beyond belief."

Dagmar smiled and I said, "You better get up so I can get off the bed."

Dagmar got up slowly and then stood. She turned around and hugged me and then gave me a kiss. "That is for you and for Jón. I don't understand this about two Jóns in his head but I love them both."

"I am sure that the two of us and Forni love you too. Now will you help me to the floor, Honey."

She did as I asked and said, "Why do you call me Honey and Forni Sweetie?"

"It is a cultural thing. There are many names that can be used for those you love. I mean to be like everyday language but to also say that I want to be close to you. Honey will be your name and mean that I love you. Sweetie is for Forni and means the same thing."

Dagmar turned to Forni and saw that he was aroused again. "I think he is sweet myself. He is also ready. Come here, Sweetie."

Forni came close and Dagmar bent over and kissed him. He was still a boy and smaller than her. She hugged him then picked him up. In a second she had him sitting on the edge of the bed. When she pulled back she said, "Lay on your back, Sweetie. I have something for just you."

Forni was not sure what this was but did as he was told. Dagmar got on her knees and engulfed Forni tiny member and his hands grasped the sheet under him strongly. It only took a while and Forni started to squirm then thrash around but he never took Dagmar's head in his hands.

Dagmar pulled off and looked at her handy work and admired the small missile still ready for action. "You are one special boy. Does it ever go down?"

I said, "It takes a lot. A loving woman may wear a belt with a wood cock attached to it. She can then be like a man and take not only a boy if it is small but a woman."

Dagmar stared at me and said, "I don't know if I would want that or not."

"What if Astrid had one?"

Dagmar was shocked and after a lot of thought said, "That may be different."

We used the cold bathwater to clean my hands but I knew the finger had been all over the bed in our activities. Before Dagmar left, I used a thong to tie back Dagmar's hair so it would be out of the way but still cascade down her back and chest. She just smiled and I didn't know if she would wear it this way or not.

The next morning came too early for both Jón and Forni. I got them up and asked them, "What did you think of last night?"

Jón said, "It was a lot more work but it was fun."

"Would you do it again?"

"Sure. Dagmar is a lot more fun now. She used to be bossy."

"That is the way older sisters are. They try to be like their mothers and really have their brothers and sisters best interests at heart."

I asked Forni, "What did you think?"

"I guess girls are not so bad. She hurt my bum and she sucked so hard. I am all red."

"Did you like it?"

"Well... yes."

"Would you do it again?"

"I like boys better."

"That is not what I asked. Would you do it again?"

"Yes, but she's too rough."

"Maybe we can get some rags and tie her up. We pretended to be attackers that carried her off. We can continue this and see how she reacts. She may be even more excited."

Forni said, "If she sucked you the way she sucked me, you wouldn't want her more excited."

At breakfast I saw that Clovis and the leaders of his army were still missing. Dagmar treated us as before and it was Astrid that looked at us critically. Either Dagmar told her or she knew from other sources what we had done last night.

Astrid said, "What are you two going to do today?"

Jón said, "We have to check on the saddle and horse collar. I haven't seen any horseshoes yet and want to get the smith started. We are making a stone for the smith and we need to finish it off for him. If we have time we will talk to the potter to see about our jars."

"What do you want jars for?"

"If you bake iron in charcoal then it changes into something else. It is much harder but can be worked in a forge. Swords and knives will then be better than bronze ones."

Jón asked like a young boy, "Have you heard anything of father?"

Astrid reached out her hand and touched the boy's shoulder and said, "Nothing yet but he is a good soldier."

We picked up Fálki outside the dining room. He already had a leather sack which probably had food in it. "Hurry up you two. It is going to rain and I want to deliver the stone."

We hurried to the stable and attached a horse to the cart and Fálki took us around the back. He brought two of the stable hands to assist us. With a bit of grunting the crude wheel was put into the wagon. Fálki slipped the men a small coin and they smiled at his generosity.

Under darkening skies we plodded toward the forge. Jón asked Fálki for me, "Did the bootmaker repair the bellows?" I wanted to make some blister steel and needed at least a wood fire to heat the iron. The same thing could be done in the kitchen but they usually cooked over the coals and not the fire.

"He did a very good job. It was all double sewn and he must have taken a long time to do this."

"Perhaps we can make something extra for him as a gift for doing such nice work."

"What does he need, except silver?"

I spoke to Jón and he said, "He uses a small pointed rod in a wood handle to push a hole in the leather. He then pushes a thread through the hole. We can make a strong needle with an eye at the end instead. My idea would have the handle hollowed out and a small spool for his cord. When he pushes a hole through he puts a different thread through the loop. Now he just pulls the rod out and tries to push the cord through the hole."

"How does this work again. I can't see it."

I had supplied pictures of me using an awl. I had pushed through a damaged boot and put a cord through the correct loop. Doing one in front of the awl meant that the awl was trapped and the stitch had to be done over again. This didn't happen too often. By the time we got to the forge, Fálki knew roughly what the awl would look like.

Yngvi and two of his apprentices took the wheel out and put it on the ground. He said, "What is this for?" His voice told me he was too stuck up to accept anything. He knew what it was for. We had already told him.

Jón said, "Watch and see. It is easier that way." Jón pointed and added, "Put it over there." Yngvi was less pleased but did as he was asked.

The framework was put outside the shop. Jón said, "We had no time to make a wood handle. It can be split and put over the crank then wrapped with leather for grip and to hold it together."

Yngvi said, "Show me how it works."

"We need something you want sharpened."

Yngvi gave an apprentice some orders and he came out with three articles and two more apprentices. Fálki got behind the stone and pushed the top of the wheel away from him and it rolled smoothly. He crouched down and took the crank in one hand and tried to keep the pace slow and steady.

"Try it, Master Smith. You cannot stay in one position long because it gets too hot. It will not damage iron but it will damage a new metal I am making."

"Don't tell me my job, youngling."

The smith held the iron and put it into the wheel and we saw it throw long sparks with heavy heads and few branches. I knew this was the characteristic of wrought iron but Yngvi was amazed to see any sparks fly from the juncture. He looked at the metal and saw just how much was ground off. He put it back in and moved it to one side and the sparks continued. In a short time all three articles were done and Fálki was not even out of breath.

"The marks are too coarse. How am I going to sell an article with that?"

Jón said, "Grind it on this and then smooth it the way you always did. The work will be a lot less."

"I saw a blue mark on my iron. That is not good."

"A container of water can dribble on the wheel from above or a trough made for the bottom of the wheel to store water. The water cools the metal so it never gets overheated."

"Humpp," was all he said. He inspected the handle when Fálki released it. He turned the wheel and it ran smoothly. "You want me to buy this from you. It is nothing but a toy."

Fálki now stood and said, "A toy that does an hours work in a minute. A toy that lets you make more tools in a day and more silver because of it."

Jón said, "This allows you to work on the kind of iron that will shatter under your hammer. You might not be able to shape it but you can grind away the parts you don't want."

"What about the metal I loose?"

"Collect the dust. You can turn it back into good metal soon."

"How?"

"You are a man that has to be shown something then all you have to be told is how it was done."

"This thing is not worth the effort I put into it, or the iron I used."

"That's fine. I will just get it put back into a wagon and sell it to another smith. You will still get your pay but now we will make more profit. Fálki will you put this back into the wagon. We have to go."

"Sure. Perhaps the smith will help or I will hire somebody to assist us getting it loaded."

Fálki called into the forge. "Will you men help me load the grinding wheel onto the cart?"

The hammers fell quiet and three men came out. Yngvi said, "Go back to work." The men hurried back and the hammers began once more.

Fálki asked, "Are you taking this or not?"

"This thing is damned by the gods but I will take it."

Jón gave me his voice and I said, "We have more to sell you."

"You want my life's blood now?"

I held up my hands and said, "Give me a dozen pieces of iron this big and this thick. I want a large bag of charcoal too. I will give some of the iron back to you and it will be better than you have ever seen before."

"I have to not only give you my iron but my charcoal too?"

"You got a wheel that cost you only for the stone and a bit of bronze. Sell me the iron and the charcoal if you want."

"Will you trade for what I owe you?"

"I need more iron and more charcoal than what I said but I will trade."

The smith collected lumps of iron which he had beaten into regular forms. He threw them in a pile and then filled a leather sack with charcoal. "I want the sack back."

"I want seven more pieces of iron and another bag of charcoal."

"Five."

"Seven. We gave you a cheap price but we are not going to do this all the time." The smith was angry but met my demands and we threw more of his iron into the wagon and then the light bags.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.