The Gate Of Shame - Cover

The Gate Of Shame

by angiquesophie

Copyright© 2006 by angiquesophie

BDSM Sex Story: A. was not yet 12 when Papa took her into the care of nuns. When he left he stared into her eyes. "I am sure they will teach you well, chérie," he said and smiled. A. stared at his back until he had gone...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   DomSub   .

She was a slight girl, clutching the hand of the tall and distinguished man beside her. She looked up at him, finding trust and warmth in his face.

Her eyes were of a sparkling emerald, set in dark, thick lashes.

They looked bigger because of her pale complexion and had a

dramatic effect inside the frame of her black, straight hair.

She looked frail and vulnerable. The modest hem of her summer's dress danced on the breeze. It just for a second exposed more of her skinny legs.

Her age was hard to guess. She was tall in a gangly manner with the awkward stance that betrayed her lack of self confidence. The curves of her body were hidden by the loose dress and by the way her chest sank into the hollow arch of her bony shoulders.

All in all she suggested the unconnected quality of a puppet, only held together by the steady hand of the man.

He pulled at the chain of an antique bell beside the door. It was set in the stone front of a neo-gothic building. Its wood was

adorned with cast iron. Again he smiled at her as they heard the sound slowly die away. Her response was weak. Her lips trembled.

"Don't worry, chérie. Everything will be fine", he said in a rich

and sympathetic voice.

Another fleeting smile touched her face. It left her at once as the

big door opened. Her bony right hand fidgeted with the grip of her

suitcase.

The woman in the door opening was neither old nor young. Her waxen face showed no wrinkles, even though she smiled. And her face was about all she gave the world, being a nun dressed in black. Her head was tightly wrapped in white under a huge sailing ship of immaculate starched cotton.

After a first quick look-over she ignored the girl and only addressed the man. She reached out a pale, narrow hand and

welcomed him. Even when he introduced the girl, she only glanced

briefly in her direction. Then she invited the man in, telling him

Mother awaited them.

The hall was all marble and cool. It opened on a wide and endless corridor. It was closed on the left, but open to a lovely green garden on the right, done in the classic French style. A colonnade of pillars made a pattern of bright light and deep shadows on the floor. They walked behind the nun to the very end of the hallway. Her white hat caught the light like a lamp clicking on and off.

The girl looked around with dashing eyes. She took in every detail of this strange new world that was supposed to be hers for many years to come. When they passed a door that stood ajar, she saw someone move in the shadows behind. The moment was so short, that she hardly grasped what she saw. She dismissed it at once as totally impossible.

At last they reached the room at the far back where the nun begged them in. It was a high vaulted, very light white washed office. It had huge gothic windows that let in a green sunlight, filtered through imposing trees.

At the centre was an oak desk. It looked like a fortress. Beside it stood a petite woman in her early fifties. Her dark eyes gleamed like chocolate pralines on either side of an almost beaklike nose. Her mouth was smiling, but in a very thin way. She was dressed as a nun, but did not wear the tall sail hat. And although she looked very small and fragile, somehow an immense force emanated from her figure.

Again, like the other woman, she did not seem to notice the girl, only the man. She nodded her head and addressed him with reference, as though he was her superior. Then, only after the man introduced the girl, she took notice. "So you are A. Such a lovely name." Her piercing eyes went from the top of the girl's head down her pale face, soft throat, chest, belly and thighs. She even walked around her. The girl expected any moment to feel her probing fingers.

Then both man and woman walked to the side of the room. They whispered while looking over to where she stood. A strange, lost feeling came over her. But soon the man returned, smiled at her and nodded encouragingly. Then he took her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.

"This is where I leave you in the good care of Mère Marie and her sisters. I am sure they will teach you well, ma chérie. They shall turn you into the splendid woman we all see in you."

He turned on his heels, nodded again to the nun, and added: "I'll be back around Christmas to admire her progress".

He walked out without even looking back.

A. made one hesitant move to follow him or call him back. She murmured "Papa...", but somehow knew the futility of that. So she stood idle in the centre of the strange room, eyes downcast.

She felt the woman stand close and heard her almost whisper: "Don't be scared, little one. These will be the best years of your young life, believe me."

The woman rang a tiny silver bell, where upon a young and highly attractive girl entered. She nodded in reference to the woman and beamed a sweet smile towards the girl.

She could not be twenty yet. She was very slender and dressed in a tight black outfit. It showed off her splendid body. Her legs were long, her bosom high and firm and her face had a lovely delicate bone structure. It was framed by black, long flowing hair.

"Meet Vivienne, A. She shall be your mentrix and show you around. Now go, girls... so much work to do today."

She clapped her hands and waved them out of her office.

The first days were hard and lonely. A. never had shared her privacy with so many strangers. Oh, all were nice to her and very helpful. From the first moment she liked Vivienne tremendously. And the girl must be feeling the same, because she was around her every free moment.

She was French as many of the girls were. And she had been at the convent since she was twelve, now seven years ago. She said she had no relatives. Her parents had died in a plane accident when she turned eleven. This was her home, she said. And she smiled her sweet smile that showed her perfect teeth.

The convent school had not started yet, but some of the girls were already back from vacation. A. shared a large dorm room under the roof with at least twelve other girls. Curtains allowed for some visible privacy, but A. soon found out that it was not appreciated to close them.

Four girls were present. They ranged in age from eleven, A.'s age, to seventeen. Carole, a stunning blonde with expressive deep blue eyes, was the room's senior. She explained A. that each room was supposed to form a unit with a responsibility for the senior girls to help and guide the new and younger students.

A. was shown around the convent school by Vivienne. There were five large class rooms east of the central colonnade, all very light and pleasant. Then there was a kitchen and restaurant, where the girls were supposed to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. She understood there would be chores to help clean up the restaurant and to help with the meals. An entirely new concept for A. She never in her life had helped with anything at home.

That first night she tried to sleep early to escape all her strange and uneasy feelings. But it took her hours to finally nod off. In the dark she heard some of the other girls whisper and giggle. Sounds that only made her feel more alone and miserable.

When at last she slid into a fitful sleep, she again walked the length of the colonnade. She held a hand, but was not able to see who's hand it was. She passed an open door and peeped in. And again it was only a flash she saw of what was happening inside.

In the dark dormitory her moan split the deep silence. The blonde with the blue eyes rose on her elbow and peered to where the new girl lay. A slow smile curled her lips.

The dormitory had an adjacent bathroom for collective showering. A. hesitated to use it, as she had never taken a bath in public. She was shy and very insecure to expose her body to the other girls. But Carole clacked her tongue and shook her blonde tresses. She called out to the other girls. Together they stripped A. from her nightgown and undressed themselves. With a lot of giggles and friendly pummeling they dragged her into the showers. There they turned into a hazy host of pink shadows disappearing in clouds of white steam.

A.'s heart raced, first from fear, then from exhilaration. She had never seen a naked woman. She had been brought up by nannies and only saw her mother on special occasions. That is, when she happened to be in the country.

Now she felt soft and busy hands all over her body. They soaped her and kneaded her until sweet roses blushed on her pale skin. She felt their bodies against hers. Soft breasts touched her. Arms embraced her in playful butterfly hugs.

Her eyes shone like emerald jewels. They flitted around to take it all in. Soon she did not mind to be naked any more. She stretched her young body. She straightened her back and shoulders, drowning gladly in the steamy fun and splashing pleasures. She even started to answer the hugs and caresses and was only slightly startled when she felt soft wet lips kissed her neck and shoulders.

Then, suddenly she felt her arms grabbed and drawn backwards. At the same time she was pushed down until her knees touched the slippery tiles. She screamed. Her heart pounded in her throat. Her eyes flew up and around. Through the clouds she saw floating faces smiling at her. They were nodding and yelling things at her. She could not understand them because fear made a whistling sound inside her head.

A hand cupped her skull. It pulled her forward, until her face sank into soft, wet flesh. Hands were now everywhere, on her shoulders, her back and her bottom. Then one voice urged the others to be silent. She could not see who it was. Her face was entirely surrounded by the soft skin of a girl's lower belly and slick mound. But she recognized the voice as Carole's. And at last she understood what she said.

"Oui, ma p'tite A... Now please understand, you are here to learn. And not all the learning will be from books or in classrooms. You will learn how to be a perfect woman, ma p'tite. The perfect woman.

Your daddy brought you here to be taught by the best. And right now..."

Here A. felt her head lifted. She was forced to look up into the deep blue eyes that stood very calm in a serious face.

"And right now, little A., you shall have your very first lesson... Right in front of your room mates you shall lick my shaven pussy. Your pretty tongue will slide up and down my wet slit and we'll all judge how well you do that."

A. had no idea what she meant. With wide, innocent eyes she looked up into the hypnotic blue gaze. She slowly shook her head. A sudden slap hit her cheeks. It stunned her even more than hurt her.

"No, A., no!", the steady voice continued. "Wrong, totally wrong. Never ever shake your head again as long as you are here. Now open your sweet mouth and suck my dripping cunt lips... Do it nowww!!"

The voice screamed as a second and third blow hit A.'s face. She sobbed and looked up with tear filled eyes. Then, slowly, she opened her mouth. She closed her swollen lips around Carole's wet, bare slit. And with more slaps and blows she understood at last how to pleasure the girl by licking, sucking, then fucking her tight shaven cunt. She learnt how to circle her tongue around the tiny swollen nub of flesh. It stood proud right inside the outer lips and it made the girl spasm and moan.

All the time A. sobbed and shook with misery. Where had daddy brought her? Why had he left her here? Did he know? Her face was pulled into the soft wet flesh until she gagged. She triedt to oblige the constant orders given her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.