I Babysat A Girl Who Seduced Me - Cover

I Babysat A Girl Who Seduced Me

by allyn

Copyright© 2006 by allyn

Erotica Sex Story: I was hired to babysit for a couple of girls. She fell in love with my cock and I fell in love with her perky breasts, big clit and hairy pussy. I taught her how to have fantastic orgasms while sucking her clit and using a vibrator on her. I also made a mental note to bring my electric razor so that I could shave her pussy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Hairy   .

I started babysitting the two girls since they were young kids of eleven and seven and I was only fifteen. We all had grown and Tiffany was now eleven and Kristy fifteen. Kristy was old enough that her mom felt that the girls no longer needed a sitter when she and her husband were away for a few hours at dinner or a movie Thus, I had not sat for the girls in over a year. I was surprised when Ann, their mom called me one evening and told me that they had won a cruise trip. She asked me if I would be willing to stay with the girls for the week while she and her husband were away on the trip. I agreed and the day they left I brought over a small backpack containing my stuff and moved into their master bedroom, as they had offered to let me do.

After waving goodbyes we went into the house and the girls and I played some board games and watched TV. Every once in a while Kristy and I would lock eyes for a moment and she would blush and smile. I thought her young crush was cute and I kept telling myself that it was nothing more than a young crush, but somehow I knew that it went much deeper. Kristy had a knowledge of things that made her seem so much older than her fifteen years. But she was still an innocent little girl and there was much she needed to learn.

I made the girls dinner and we sat at the dinning room table to eat. Kristy sat across from me and Tiffany sat to our sides. Quietly we ate dinner, Kristy and I gazing at each other periodically. We talked a little, about the day, and about what the girls were going to do for the summer. I ate my meal quietly and listened to the girls tell stories of riding horses at their dad’s ranch, and going to see movies in a theater when their dad rents it out for the family.

As I was finishing my salad and moving on to the main course I felt a foot on mine. I looked up at Kristy and saw her smiling back at me. The foot moved around my own and then up to my ankle. I looked over at Tiffany and she was playing with her chicken and telling me about a TV show she had been watching that morning. Kristy’s foot slowly moved up the inside of my leg up to my knee and then on to my inner thigh.

My cock became hard as fifteen year old Kristy moved her foot ever closer to it. Her foot slowly made it’s way to my crotch and she firmly pressed my throbbing cock with her toes. I looked back over at Tiffany and she was still eating and was oblivious to what Kristy and I were doing. I looked over at Kristy and saw this sweet innocent blond with the cute face wickedly smiling at me as she massaged my cock with her foot. She slowly stopped playing with my cock and let her foot slide back down my leg to the floor. It was now my turn to play footsy with her.

I touched her foot with my own and then began to move up her leg. She had a pair of tight jeans on. Very sexy; I moved up her leg to her knees. I put my foot between them and softly spread them apart. She was more than willing and she spread her legs wide for me, being careful not to disturb Tiffany. I slid my foot along her inner thigh and then back along the other. I could see on her face that she was enjoying the sensations she was feeling.

I continued to massage her thighs and she leaned back, pushing her pelvis forward. Finally I moved my foot into her crotch and pressed against her hot pussy. Through her jeans I could almost feel how hot she was. As I pushed my toe up against her pussy she softly bit her lower lip and sucked in a deep breath through her nose. She let out a soft moan. I looked over at Tiffany to make sure that she hadn’t noticed us.

She just continued to play with her food and tell us about cartoons. I rubbed my foot up and down Kristy’s crotch and she pushed her pelvis even farther forward. She was almost falling off her chair when I eventually stopped playing with her. She opened her eyes and glared at me angrily. ‘Later’ I mouthed to her. She gave me a wink and a smile and we continued to eat our dinner. I feigned interest in Tiffany’s story and Kristy and I just looked at each other as we ate.

When we were finished dinner the girls helped me clean up the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. It was not too late by this time, only 6:00, so we decided to put on a movie. We let Tiffany pick out a cartoon that she liked and we all got ready to watch the movie. Kristy and I sat on the couch in the den facing the TV. Tiffany sat on the big armchair that was slightly ahead of the couch, and angled toward the TV. Tiffany couldn’t see us unless she got up, or kneeled on the chair and peered around the side. When we were ready for the movie I started it up. The previews were rolling and I was just about to sit down to watch the cartoon.

“It’s too bright in here.” Kristy said. “Why don’t you close the blinds and turn out the lights, it would be more like a theater then.”

She looked over at me with a smile and I looked down at Tiffany. She nodded her head yes and I closed all the blinds and turned out the lights. In the den, with the lights off and the blinds closed it was as dark as night, except for the TV.

“Better?” I asked as I sat down next to Kristy.

“Much.” She said. “But it’s a little cold in here, I’m going to get a blanket.”

“Okay.” I said. I knew that it really wasn’t that cold, Kristy just wanted a little more privacy.

She came back wrapped up in a thin soft blanket and sat on the couch.

“Gonna share?” I asked her.

“You want me to share with you?” She looked at me questioningly.

I put on a little pouty face and she couldn’t resist. She unwrapped herself and spread the blanket over the both of us. She quickly moved over and cuddled next to me. The movie began and we sat and watched the first little bit. I raised my arm up and put it around Kristy’s shoulder. She put her head into my shoulder and her hand fell on my leg. My cock became harder than it had before and was pressing against my jeans. I shifted myself slightly to make it more comfortable and when I stopped Kristy’s hand had moved closer to my crotch. I moved my hand from her shoulder and put it under her arm so that I could rub the side of her breast. I rubbed her tit with my hand and caressed the tip of her pointy nipple. She had a shirt on but I could feel her hard nipple poking through.

As I touched her she looked up at me and smiled. Her hand moved right onto my crotch and she gave my cock a little squeeze. I bent over a little and gave her a deep kiss. I probed her lips with my tongue and she was quick to open her mouth. I played with her tongue with my own and we kissed for a long time. I continued to fondle her breast as I broke off the sexual kiss. She looked up at me again and squeezed my hard cock. I nodded my head yes and pinched her nipple just a little.

She bit her lip and moved to put her hand into my jeans. She was unable to put her hand into my tight jeans. I stopped playing with her breast for a moment as I undid the button on my pants. I put my arm back around her and went back to fondling her pert breast and nipple. She undid the zipper and put her hand into my pants to retrieve my hard cock.

“Have you ever seen one?” I whispered to her. She shook her head no. With my free hand I pulled the top of my boxers over my cock and let it spring out. It stuck straight up. She let out a small gasp as she moved her hand to touch it. As her hand touched the tip of the head it jumped involuntarily and she quickly pulled her hand away.

“It’s okay.” I whispered again.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and moved it up and down in an obviously untrained manor. I placed my free hand on hers and gently moved it up and down. She caught on quickly and with little practice she was jacking me off like a pro. My cock head was dripping with pre cum and I moved her hand up to the large tip to rub it around. Her hand became coated in sticky man juice and then I guided it back down to my shaft. She saw how the natural lubrication helped her move up and down and every time it became dry she would move her hand back up to the tip.

As she played with my cock I felt that she deserved the same treatment. I let go of her teenage breast and moved my hand down to her jeans. With one hand I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I looked down at her and she looked back at me and nodded her head. She quickly went back to work on my cock. I slid my hand into her bikini underpants and guided my hand to her hot pussy. I was surprised that this young angel had a full thick mat of hair on her pussy lips and above them.

I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy and as I placed my middle finger on her pussy lips she was practically dripping with juices. I rubbed my finger up and down her slick slit and started to spread it open with my other fingers. I rubbed her clit and she rolled her eyes back and bit her lip. I knew she was enjoying this. I held her pussy open with my fingers and inserted my middle finger into her fifteen year old virgin pussy. I slid my finger up to her cherry and stopped, enjoying the feeling of her tender young pussy pulling at my finger from all sides. I started to slowly pump my finger in and out as I played with her hard clit. She let out small moans as her breathing became deeper.

She continued to jack my cock under the blanket with her hand. She was beginning to feel like an expert as her hand went all the way down to the base of my rod and all the way back up. My cock head was flowing with pre cum and she used it to make my shaft slick. She had no trouble now as her hand moved up and down, making me feel great. I looked over towards Tiffany but saw that she was enjoying the movie and paid us no mind. I decided not to worry about her and went back to enjoying Kristy.

My finger was moving faster now, in and out of her pussy. I was careful not to finger fuck her too hard so that I wouldn’t pop her cherry, I wanted to save that for when I really fucked her. My middle finger was now slick with her juices and moving in and out freely. I would push in up to her cherry and then pull all the way out. When I pulled my finger out I would spend a little time paying careful attention to her clit. I would roll it between my fingers and give it a little pinch.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.