Hayley's Babysitting Shock - Cover

Hayley's Babysitting Shock

by El-Diablo

Copyright© 2006 by El-Diablo

Drama Sex Story: Hayley gets a major shock while babysitting for the first time. But soon sorts it out

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Hayley was thinking about her first job as she lay on her bed, she was going to baby sit for her drama teacher. Hayley was sixteen years old; she had lightly tanned skin, longish brown hair, and was just about average height. She was wearing a white T-Shirt that stopped at the waist so you could just see her pierced belly button and a knee length denim skirt. Her breasts were a size 34B and you could see their shape through her T-Shirt. She looked over at the clock on her bed side table; it was 6:43PM. She had to be at Mrs Jones' house by 7:30. She got up and started to put on some make up. By 7:08 she was just leaving her house. It takes about fifteen minutes to walk to Mrs Jones' house, but Hayley got there in ten. She walked up to the Mrs Jones' door and rang the doorbell. Mrs Jones opened the door and showed her to the living room. Mrs Jones was wearing a red party dress and black high heels. Her hair was light blonde and she had brown eyes. Her skin was normally white but Hayley could tell that she had put on some fake tan.

"Kathy normally goes up to bed at half eight and Andy normally goes up to bed at nine." Mrs Jones told Hayley.

"Ok Mrs Jones." Replied Hayley

"Call me Cindy." Mrs Jones asked Hayley.

"Ok Mrs j, I mean Cindy." Said Hayley.

"Andy, Kathy I'm going now." Cindy Shouted up the stairs

"There is some food in the fridge if you get hungry and you can watch any video or DVD you want. If there is a problem then call me, my number is on the table." Cindy said to Hayley. Andy and Kathy came running down the stairs and gave their mother a kiss.

A couple of hours after Cindy had gone Hayley sent Andy to bed, and sat down to watch a DVD. Half way through the film she heard banging coming from up stairs. So she got up and quietly walked up the stairs. When she got to the top of the stairs, she heard Kathy moaning so she walked up to Kathy's door and when she got there she heard Kathy saying something.

"Andy stop please, your hurting me." Hayley pushed the door open slightly so she could get a better look at what was going on. She looked into the bedroom and saw Andy fucking Kathy. Kathy was pushing at Andy trying to get him off but she couldn't get him off. Hayley's thongs were soon moist with her pussy juices. So she slipped her finger into her pussy and started to finger herself. She almost came on the spot. She just stood there fingering her elf until she came. After she came she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sucked them clean. She decided that she had to do something, so she went into Kathy's room and stood in the doorway.

"Andy what the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm fucking my sister, you dumb bitch." He snapped back.

"Don't speak to me like that, now get dressed and go to your room." She yelled.

After Andy left Hayley walked up to Kathy's bed and sat down on the edge nest to Kathy.

"Are you ok now?" Hayley Asked.

"A bit better thank you." Replied Kathy.

"It's ok." Said Hayley softly.

"I'll be back in a minute I'm just going to see why Andy does that to you ok." Hayley Told Kathy.

"Ok Hayley." Kathy replied.

When Hayley went into Andy's room, she caught him wanking over some porno magazines. When he saw her he quickly covered himself up.

"What the fuck do you want?" He snapped at her.

"Why do you do that to your sister?" She asked.

"Because I can" He shouted.

"No need to shout. I only want to know because its wrong." She told him.

"So, I don't give a shit." He said angrily.

"Would you give a shit if I told your mother?" she enquired.

"You wouldn't." He stammered.

"I will, IF you don't say sorry to your sister right away." She told him calmly.

He got up walked into his sister's room with Hayley following him. When he got in there he walked up to his sister.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.