Foster Home - Cover

Foster Home

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl is placed with a single man, just for a few days. The time stretches and the inevitable happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Mike woke up next to Caryn, contemplating how beautiful she looked. Now, in the bright morning sunlight, he was able to begin thinking rationally again. Oh my God, I've had sex with a 16-year-old girl.

'What the hell did I do?' he wondered.

He looked at Caryn. She laid there, nude, the sun on her flawless skin, a slight smile on her face. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The panic receded, replaced by the intense love, affection, and passion he felt for her. He pulled back the sheet to admire her beauty completely.

Mike stared at her breasts, firm, round, and tipped by rose colored nipples. They looked perfect to Mike. She looked prefect to Mike. He found his desire for her rising as his cock rose in sympathy with his desire.

His hand gently touched her breast, following the curves of it, feeling the softness, exploring, coming to know it, to possess it as a lover comes to possess the beloved.

Caryn stirred. Her eyes opened and saw her lover. She smiled for him. Then she felt his hand touching her and the electricity of his touch on her breast, on her nipple, traveled straight to her loins. "Ummm," Caryn moaned.

Mike felt the nipple distend and harden under his finger. He saw the look in Caryn's face change from a sunny smile to a seductive smile, full of craving. He bent down and took her nipple between his lips, making love to it gently. Her hand pulled against the back of his head, holding him against her tit. He made love to her breasts, licking, sucking, and teasing them.

Caryn felt the fire in her loins alight again. She felt so full of love for Mike after the prior night that she wanted him to know. She looked down as he kissed and licked her nipples and saw he was already erect. She was wet and ready.

She pushed him onto his back. "What?" he asked.

"Shh," she hushed him sliding down his body until she straddled his hips. She trapped his cock under her and gently slid over it spreading her wetness over it and her. She slid forward until his cock popped up, then she centered it and pressed back moaning as her vagina opened and sank down over his cock. "Yessss..."

Mike felt himself spearing into Caryn, "Oh God, that feels so good," he said.

Caryn smiled at him as she pushed the last little bit inside. She ground round and round, sliding her clitoris over the base of his cock.

Mike watched his now lover and girlfriend, looking so young and pure and yet so lustful, drive her pussy over his cock. He saw her full tits hanging in front of him with their rosy tips inviting him. 'The nice thing about girl on top, ' he thought, 'was two free hands.' He put them to use, stroking and playing with those fabulous globes.

When Mike tweaked both nipples at the same time, Caryn felt it in her pussy. She lifted and surged back down, driving his cock into her hard. This morning wasn't for a tender slow love making; she wanted a real fuck. She lifted and drove back down. Over and over Caryn fucked herself on his hard cock.

Mike felt her driving hard and knew how to respond. He increased the pressure on her nipples as Caryn cried out in delight. Mike alternated light caresses and tweaks of her nipples. It drove Caryn crazy, the light touch teasing her and the tweaking of her nipples sending lightning bolts to her already heated loins.

One last thrust and Caryn felt her orgasm surge into her body. She pressed down, driving his cock as deeply into her as she could. Her head thrown back, hair flying, Caryn shuddered on his cock.

Mike felt her pussy pulsing on his cock and released his seed once again into his lover.

She fell forward onto his chest, her fingers convulsively grasping at the rumpled bedclothes around them. As her breath returned to normal, she looked up to see him watching her, his face filled with love. Her heart leapt, this is what she had always dreamed it would be like. "I love you."

He smiled and put his hand on her cheek. "I love you."


It was several months later when Deanne made her unscheduled stop right about dinner time. Caryn let her in the door. "Mike's making dinner," she said.

Deanne followed the girl to the kitchen. She and Mike exchanged greetings and Deanne sat at the table as Mike continued making dinner. Deanne watched as Caryn went to stand next to Mike. Her first thought was, 'Good, she's learning to cook.' Caryn's hand rested on Mike's back. It was a common gesture and Deanne almost didn't think anything of it. But something was... wrong. Then she knew; it was the common gesture of a wife touching her husband, not a foster child touching a foster parent.

Caryn looked up at Mike, her face full of love and affection. It beamed like it was illuminated from within and the love was shining through her skin like light through a parchment. Deanne watched as Mike turned to look at Caryn and his face reflected all the love and affection of hers. They looked like a couple of newlyweds. She put her hand over her mouth to keep from gasping out loud. Deanne worked to get back her professional face: calm, restrained, and revealing nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.