Roman Holiday - Cover

Roman Holiday

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bridget is asked to bring a very special necklace with her when she goes on a class trip to Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Interracial   First  

Against her better judgement, Bridget allowed Allie to try and induct Leslie. Bridget had known all along Leslie would be tough, and information which had recently come to light not only confirmed that suspicion, but also made Bridget realize how tough it was going to be. But Allie had been enthralled with Leslie, and her surprisingly delectable body, ever since she'd appeared in her tight t-shirt and boxers that night in the kitchen.

A week earlier, Bridget, Tammi, Nadine and Asha had teamed up on Connie. Not surprisingly, the induction had gone without a hitch and Connie had succumbed quickly. What had been surprising was Connie's admission that hadn't been her first time with a girl. Victoria had warned girls who were into girls would resist induction better as they were better able to handle the lustful feeling towards other women necessary to the process. Close questioning ultimately explained the seeming contradiction. Employing the kind of logic favored by the not so bright, Connie had convinced herself she was neither lesbian nor bi because she'd done it with "only" Leslie, as if the freshman were a mulligan. Bridget had eventually shrugged the whole thing off; the induction, and Connie's subsequent, virtuoso performances in the sack had made the point moot. All the other girls had since had a roll with Connie, and they all agreed that what she lacked in brains she more than made of for in... exuberance. But Leslie was no dummy. Unless they were careful, she might pick up something was wrong, and then who knew what would happen. Add to that Leslie's likely higher resistance to induction and Bridget knew the safest play would be for her to handle the induction herself, or at the very least be present so the necklace could magnify the libido stimulating effects of the house. But Allie was so sure she could do it that Bridget relented, under two conditions. One, Allie had to wait a week and, two, Connie had to cut Leslie off at least until the induction was complete. That way, Leslie would be good and horny when Allie made her move and, according to the plan, more likely to throw caution to the wind. But unknown to Allie, Bridget had a back-up plan. Besides sex with Connie, Bridget was pretty sure she knew what Leslie really wanted, though she had no idea how she knew. And even if the back-up plan wasn't needed, no biggie. It'd still be a very pleasant way to spend a few hours.

Leslie was going crazy. Connie had cut her off a week ago, with no explanation at all, and nothing she tried could get her former lover to change her mind. Leslie felt if she didn't get off, and right soon at that, she was going to pop because her fimgers simply weren't getting the job done. She never thought she had an excessively large libido; sure she liked sex, and she liked it on a regular basis, but she never needed too much of it. But ever since Connie had pulled the old switcheroo, well, getting laid was practically the only thing on her mind. At the Sistine Chapel, it was all she could do to not attack every pretty girl she saw. Leslie wasn't Catholic, but all things considered, that really wasn't the place to be having those kind of thoughts. It certainly wasn't going to help her with The Big Guy upstairs. And just what the fuck was Connie's problem, anyway? She'd given that dope the best sex she'd ever had, and this was how she was thanked? She'd put a lot of time and effort in getting Connie to put out, she'd expected a lot more than a week's worth of trim.

For the fifth time that night, she jammed her hand down her boxers. It wouldn't satisfy her, but it might calm her down enough to get some sleep, though it hadn't the other four times she'd tried. At least Ashley was spending more and more time with the rest of the girls, masturbation sessions were a lot easier if they didn't have to be done on the sly. But she'd barely gotten two strokes in before there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She sighed with frustration as she wiped her soaking fingers on the sheet.

"It's Allie."

"It's open."

Allie walked in, and Leslie had to suppress a gasp. The tall senior was wearing skimpy pink, cotton panties with yellow polka-dots and a yellow bow stiched into the waistband. Her spaghetti strap white t-shirt looked like it had been painted on, Leslie could clearly see the outline of the nipples. Allie, Leslie was suddenly reminded, had an incredible body, totally different from Connie's, but gorgeous in its own way. Plus she had those beautiful eyes and that haircut that was both cute and sexy. Allie was a real package. But how could she breath in a shirt that tight?

"What's up?"

"Ashley was in my room with Tammi and Nadine, and she fell asleep on my bed," Allie lied. Actually, Ashley was taking it up the ass from Tammi because she wanted to feel the Korean girls tits in her back while she ate out Nadine. At least, that's what they were doing when Allie left. Who knew what they were doing now? "Rather than wake her up, I was thinking maybe it would be okay if I slept in here?"

"I guess so," Leslie said unenthusiastically. She'd have to get herself off in the bathroom now. "But I don't think I am going to sleep right away."

"No problem. It'll giver us a chance to talk," Allie sat on the bed a little closer than Leslie would have expected. One of her legs hung off the side of the bed, the other was pulled up toward her chest, her chin resting on her knee. Leslie couldn't help but glance quickly between the spread legs and saw Allie had a near perfect camel toe. "We hardly know each other."

"That's true," Leslie said carefully, wondering what Allie really wanted.

"You having fun?"

"It's great over here. I love it."

"What are you looking forward to doing when you get back?"

Leslie felt her face scrunch a bit, but surpressed it. What was this chick getting at, she wondered. "Oh, I don't know. I'm a little worried about how far behind I might be falling in my classes."

Allie giggled, and touched Leslie's shoulder, "Oh, you worry too much."

That was when Leslie began to put it together, "Well, I'd rather keep up than fall behind and work twice as hard."

"That makes sense, I guess," Allie smiled. Leslie returned the smile, albeit with some bemusement. She was still trying to figure out if that was Allie's "come hither" smile. "So, any boyfriends waiting for you back home?"

Leslie laughed, "No, no boyfriends."

"Ohhh, that's too bad, a pretty girl like you," Allie pouted and leaned forward slightly. "You're allowed to have a little fun, you know."

Holy Gertrude Stein she IS hitting on me, Leslie realized. "I do alright."

"I know you do," Allie's leg, the one under her chin, straightened out, loosly encircling Leslie's body. Allie lips brushed Leslie's before coming to rest on the freshman's ear. "So what do you like to do?"

"Oh, the usual stuff a girl without a boyfriend likes to do." Leslie whispered.

"That's good to know." Allie forced Leslie's mouth open with her own and they kissed deeply. Taking one of Leslie's hands, Allie placed it on her chest. She then snaked that same hand up the leg of Leslie's boxers. "You're soaked!"

Wow, she's really ready to go, thought Leslie. Still, one thing bothered her. She broke the kiss, "What did you mean when you said you know I did?"

"What are you talking about," Allie started nibbling on Leslie's neck.

Leslie groaned, it felt so good, "When I said 'I do alright' you said 'I know you do.' What did you mean?"

"I meant that I knew you got plenty," Allie tweaked Leslie's clit.

Leslie jerked suddenly, then shuddered, "But how did you know that?"

"Connie told us."

"What!" Leslie pulled away.

"Connie told us," Allie repeated, reaching for Leslie.

She pushed Allie away, "What do you mean 'us'?"

"Me and Bridget. Don't worry, though, we're totally into it." Leslie jumped off the bed, nearly knocking Allie off in the process. She stormed down the hall to Connie's room, not bothering to knock as she entered.

"You fucking bitch..." she screamed as the door slammed behind her. The rest of her rant seized in her throat as she took in the scene.

Connie lay atop Asha, thrusting into the prone, but deliriously willing, girl with Leslie's strap on! The nipples of the two busty girls stabbed into each other as their breasts pressed together and flattened out with each of Connie's strokes. Asha's silky brown legs crossed over the small of Connie's back, her heels dug into Connie's ass, pulling her in deeper and deeper. Asha's arms hooked under Connie's arms, her nails raising angry red trails across the white skin. Instinctively, Leslie took a step backwards.

"You should have told me what it was like on this end of the dildo," Connie looked at Leslie and huffed in time with her thrusts. "I love it!"

Asha grabbed Connie's head and pulled her back, "Forget about her. Keep doing me."

Connie and Asha frenched deeply as Leslie opened the bedroom door. Allie stood in the hall and reached for Leslie, "Change your mind?"

"Get away from me," Leslie yelled as she slapped Allie's arms away. She kept walking, Asha's orgasmic screams echoing down the hall with her.

She reached the end of the hall and Ms. Wilde's room. Leslie knocked quickly before opening the door, stepping and closing it behind her. The room was black, the curtains drawn.

"Who is it?" she heard Catherine call.

"It's Leslie. I'm sorry I woke you, but there's something freaking me out and I really need to talk to you."

"It's okay Leslie... calm down," Catherine answered, her voice sounding fuzzy. "We can talk, just turn on the light. The switch is somewhere over by you."

Leslie felt along the wall for a few seconds before she found the switch and flipped it.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as she saw what was happening on the bed.

Catherine Wilde lay on her stomach, sheets thrown aside, naked. Her hands gripped the rails of the headboard, giving her leverage. Pillows were piled under stomach, lifting her perfect ass into the air, giving a seductive arch to her back. Her hips traced circles in the air. Between those circles and the slow, grinding thrusts, the muscles in her long, wide spread legs flexed and unflexed, worked then relaxed. And behind Catherine, licking alternately between pussy and asshole, knelt Bridget, her breasts hanging down invitingly, her necklace swinging in the valley between those glorious mounds.

"God I love it when you do that," Catherine whispered as she glanced over her shoulder, pushing herself against Bridget's face.

"Ms. Wilde?"

"Don't look so surprised Leslie. It isn't like you haven't seen this sort of thing before, or done it, for that matter," Leslie's jaw dropped, her reserve now completely shattered. "That's right, Connie told us all about your escapades. You come highly recommended."

Catherine gasped as Bridget found yet another sensitive spot and began working it, "I intend to find out for myself in just a few minutes."

Catherine lifted her body up, just enough so that as she bounced, her sensitive nipples would scrape against the bed spread. Bridget's tongue rammed deep into Catherine's cunt, scooping out the thick liquid, "So good... so good... so FUCKING good... ohhh, you can't know... Leslie... how good... it is. I never knew... how good... it was."

Catherine's body tensed in preparation for her imminent orgasm. Her knuckles whitened as she gripped the rails. As the bolt of hedonistic joy ripped through her system, she managed to grunt, "But you will."

The teacher collapsed onto the mattress, her body occasionally twitching with pleasure. Bridget rose from the bed and slowly walked in her naked splendor to the cowering Leslie.

"Don't be scared. It'll be okay," she said tenderly.

"I don't understand," Leslie said.

"You will, and soon. I promise." Bridget gently placed her hands on Leslie's hips, taking hold of the younger girl's t-shirt. "It's your turn now. "

"My turn for what?"

"To join us."

" 'Join us?' What does that mean? The others..." The panic felt like a rock in Leslie's throat.

"Have already been inducted," Bridget explained gently. "Catherine was only the first."

"No," Leslie gasped.

"Yes," Bridget brushed her lips against Leslie's. "Don't be scared. It's wonderful. You'll never feel anything else like it."

Leslie tried to step away, "No. I don't know what's going on, but I don't want to be like you."

"You don't have a choice. All the others have joined us, there's no one here to help you. And where are you going to go? All you have to do is let go and let it happen. You won't be sorry, I swear."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.