Roman Holiday - Cover

Roman Holiday

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bridget is asked to bring a very special necklace with her when she goes on a class trip to Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Interracial   First  

Connie had a problem, a big problem. She was thirsty. But as she lay in bed in her bra and panties, there wasn't a thing she could do about it. Leslie would be there soon, and Leslie didn't like to be kept waiting. But she was really, REALLY thirsty.

For the 1000th time, she asked herself why she was doing this. Leslie treated her like crap. She never would have put up with this sort of behavior from her girlfriends, or boyfriends. And when you got right down to it, she didn't even like Leslie that much. She was a Senior, and Leslie was a Freshman, for God's sake. Plus the black haired girl had a way of talking and acting that made Connie feel like a total moron. Leslie had all sorts of other problems Connie realized, the anger building up inside her, like the fact she was TOTALLY conceited and thought she was SOOOOO much better than everyone else. So, once again, why did she put up with all of Leslie's crap?

Well, there was the fact she came harder and longer than she ever though possible with Leslie, Connie had to admit. But all this fucking around was over when they got back to the US anyway, so if Leslie wanted any more pussy between then and now, a few things were going to have change. And to begin with, Connie was getting a glass of water!

Connie's room was at the end of the hall, closest to the bathroom, which was totally great. But the tap water in the bathroom was gross, which meant she was going to have to get the bottled stuff, which was all the way in the kitchen at the other end of the hall and then some. She moved quickly down the hall, quickly enough that she wasn't quite sure what she heard as she went by Asha's and Tammi's room. She stopped for a second. She definitely could hear something, but it was muffled and quiet; nothing she could make out, so she just kept walking.

She had two big glasses of water, drinking them slowly, all the while enjoying the thought of making Leslie wait for a change. Yes, there were going to be some changes, and those right soon! Finished with the water, the glass and carafe painstakingly put away, she headed back for her room. She walked slowly, feeling completely powerful and bitchy, slowly enough that when she went by Asha and Tammi's room this time, she heard it very clearly... a moan. Connie stopped. Now there were voices, she couldn't make out what they were saying, but she could tell there had to be more people in there than just Connie and Asha. Well, that made no sense, everyone was supposed asleep by now. She bent down by the doorknob for a better listen.

The door swung open. Connie jumped back. Before her stood Bridget and Nadine, naked, looking sweaty and flushed. Both pairs of breasts sported hard, pointy nipples. And then there was the smell that billowed from the room. She knew that smell... Holy Shit! Connie's eyes went wide as she finally put two and two together.

Bridget and Nadine looked at each other, their next step understood with only a glance. Each girl grabbing one of Connie's arms, they pulled her into the room, closing the door behind them. Connie flew across the, stopping only when she hit the wall. By the time she turned around, Bridget and Nadine were on her, pinning her arms behind her back.

"I won't tell anyone, I swear to..." Connie plea froze in her throat when she saw the bed on the opposite side of the room. Tammi lay there, naked her legs spread wide. Propped up on her elbows, she stared calmly at Connie. Next to Tammi, her back to Connie, stood Asha, one foot on the floor, the other on the bed as she prepared to join the Korean girl. Asha was looking over her shoulder, staring at Connie with eyes glazed with lust. Slowly, the Indian girl turned around. Connie found herself staring at Asha's chest; the nipples, the ones she'd been wondering about so often, were the most exotic purplish black she could ever have imagined. So hard, so crinkly, she wanted to suck on them. Slowly, Connie licked her lips.

Her eyes never left Asha, so she didn't see Tammi approach and kneel down in front of her. The feel of her panties being slid down her legs barely registered, though she flinched when Tammi started kissing and nibbling her pussy lips. Hands ran sensuously over her breasts, somehow her bra had been removed. Connie didn't move as she and Asha stared at each other. A tongue snaked its way between her as cheeks, that's when she realized her arms had been freed... that and when Nadine took her hand and placed it on her steaming coochie. Automatically, Connie's fingers slipped between the hairless lips. Nadine groaned and bent forward, thrusting her tongue into Connie's ear. All the while Connie kept staring, slack jawed, at Asha.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.