Roman Holiday - Cover

Roman Holiday

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bridget is asked to bring a very special necklace with her when she goes on a class trip to Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Interracial   First  

Sitting in their room, Bridget put her book down and looked at her roommate. Nadine had been a real bitch the couple days, and Bridget was getting sick of it. The only time Nadine seemed to lighten up, lately, was when she was fucking one of the other girls newly inducted into The Association. That was no surprise; the sex was fantastic, but even that was not entirely satisfactory. As the girls bounced from partner to partner, Nadine had been pointedly avoiding Bridget. Enough was enough.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Bridget asked. Nadine didn't respond. "Are you mad at me or something?"

"Yes!" Nadine snapped. The look on her face said she couldn't believe Bridget could ask such a stupid question.

"So, are you going to tell me what's going on?"

Nadine glared at Bridget again, "It's Ashley."

"Ashley?" That wasn't much of a clarification. "What's your problem with Ashley? You've practically been living in her panties the past couple days."

"You said I could induct her."

"Huh?"

"The day we bagged Allie," Nadine explained. "I called Ashley, but you let Allie get her."

Bridget sighed. Victoria had warned there'd be days like this, "That's true. And after you called her, that was the last I heard of it. Allie, on the other hand, kept bringing it up and she had a plan to do it. That told me she wanted it more, so I let her do it. There's something you need to understand... there's more to being in The Association than banging every pretty girl in sight."

Nadine stared glumly. Bridget was right, of course, but that didn't make her feel better.

"I'll tell you what," Bridget said. "I've been thinking about who we should get next, and it could be a little tricky. Why don't you help me? I promise you'll like it."

Nadine still looked glum, but considerably less so.

"I'll even let you take the lead. I'll just hang back and help out here and there."

Despite herself, Nadine smiled.

"What do you say, friends again?"

Nadine rolled off the bed, peeled her shirt off and threw herself at Bridget.

Frustration was getting the best of Asha. For the fourth time, she reviewed the geometry problem her teacher back home had assigned. She'd reviewed the proof with her teacher before going to Italy and she'd had it then. She knew that she knew how to do this. So why wasn't it coming out right? She slammed her book shut and pulled her English Lit folder from her bag. Maybe a change of pace was what she needed? She read the same paragraph three times before she realized that wasn't going to work either.

From across the room, she heard Tammi sigh. They'd talked about it at dinner, but it didn't make Asha feel any better knowing her friend was having the exact same problem. Concentrating was just so difficult lately. Asha looked up just in time to see Tammi roll onto her side and stretch her whole body. Tammi was wearing a pink nighty and matching panties and the flimsy garments could do nothing to hide her full, lush body; her long legs, flared hips and large, round breasts. Her skin was tan, smooth and flawless. Her black hair, with light brown highlights, hung below her shoulders. Though only a junior, Tammi could easily have passed for a woman in her early or mid 20's, Asha realized. Then she realized she'd been staring.

"Still having trouble?" Asha asked, if only to break her trance.

"I have no idea what I'm doing," Tammi muttered. "I've read this chapter 3 times and I still don't get it."

"You tired?"

"A little."

"Maybe we should get some sleep," Asha suggested. "Clear our heads and try again in the morning?"

"Might as well. I'm not getting anything done tonight."

Asha hopped off her bed, crossing in front of the other bed as Tammi rolled back onto her stomach, her line of sight intersecting with Asha's butt. Physically, Asha was almost Tammi's complete opposite: short and curvy, her frizzy hair pulled back into a tight bun. Though her sweat pants were loose, Tammi could see the outline of Asha's adorable, bubble butt. The tank top the younger girl wore contained two surprisingly large breasts. Those hadn't been there last summer, Tammi realized. In fact, Asha's body had changed a lot recently, burning off most, though not all, of the baby fat she'd had all through elementary and middle school. A memory of a gymnastics meet flashed through Tammi's mind. She'd gone to watch Asha compete, and sat next to two boys who'd spent their time making lewd and crude remarks about what they'd like to do to Asha. It had pissed her off at the time, but now, for just a second, Tammi could understand what they were talking about. She shook her head to clear the thought out.

Asha had climbed back on to her bed when the door opened and Bridget and Nadine entered, uninvited and unannounced. Both Tammi and Asha's jaws dropped; dressed only in panties and bras, Bridget and Nadine were leaving little to the imagination. Asha had noticed that, lately, Bridget and Nadine tended to be a little too free with their state of undress. Even Allie and Ashley were starting to get in on the act. Asha found it unsettling in a strange sort of way. She'd meant to say something to Ms. Wilde about it, but somehow never got around to it.

"Oh good, you're still up," Nadine said.

"Ummm, yeah, but we were just about to go to bed. What's up?" Asha replied.

Nadine acted as if she hadn't heard a thing and flopped down on Asha's bed, "Aren't you guys having the best time?"

Bridget reclined on the other bed, directly behind Tammi, who sat on the edge watching Nadine and Asha, a confused look on her face.

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome," Asha replied slowly.

"I love it here. We could stay here three months and not do half the stuff I want to do," Nadine enthused. "It's tough to figure out what to do next."

Asha was slow to reply, distracted by Nadine's tittie hard on, "Ummm, yeah."

"It's tough sometime, you know? There's so much going on, and it's all so exciting. When that happens to me, I get confused and I find it hard to think."

"That's true," Asha said. She knew all about that lately.

"Sometimes, it's just easier for someone else to take charge and make the decisions."

"I guess."

Nadine smiled and looked over at the other bed. Asha followed her gaze. Bridget was sitting behind Tammi now, directly behind Tammi, practically pressed up against her. Tammi must have know Bridget was there, Asha thought to herself, but she hadn't moved. She just sat there looking kind of nervous.

"It reminds me of this club I went to once," Nadine continued. "My sister loaned me her ID and I snuck into this place downtown and once I was in I didn't know what to do. I mean, the music, the lights, the people, the fact I wasn't supposed to be there. It was unreal."

"So," Asha found herself saying. She had no idea why Nadine was telling her this story, or what Bridget was up to.

"And then I saw this guy, he was a bouncer there or something. I just sort of looked over and there he was, staring right at me, and he was totally hot!"

"What happened?" At least the story was starting to get good.

"Well, that's what I mean when I say sometimes it's good to just let someone take charge," Nadine explained. "He came over and started talking to me. But I really wasn't listening because while he was talking he was touching me."

Nadine ran her hand lightly along Asha's thigh. The brown skinned girl shuddered, "And you let him."

"Absolutely. The second I saw him I wanted to fuck him, and he knew it," Nadine laughed. "He just kept talking and touching me all over and sort of moving toward the back of the club."

There was a gasp from the other bed. Looking over, Asha saw that Bridget was now fully pressed against Tammi's back. The redhead had hooked her legs over Tammi's thighs and pulled her legs wide open. Bridget was slowly running her hands up and down Tammi's flanks, from the thighs, past the hips and up to, but just short of, the breasts with the rapidly hardening nipples. And Tammi wasn't doing a thing to stop her. She just sat there, clenching her fists and pressing her mouth shut. Well, someone was going to have to put a stop to this.

"And then what happened," Asha didn't mean to say.

"And then he took me into this back room and fucked my brains out."

"That's incredible," Asha whispered.

"You bet it was. It was the best fuck of my life. At least, it was until..."

Asha gulped, "Until what?"

Nadine smiled, "Until I fucked Bridget over there!"

From the other bed, Tammi moaned long and softly. Asha couldn't help but look. Bridget was tonguing Tammi's ear. Her hands had slipped under Tammi's top and were softly massaging the Korean girl's breasts, gently pulling on the ever lengthening nips. And Tammi was doing nothing to stop her; if anything she was encouraging Bridget. Her left hand was planted on the back of Bridget's head, holding her in place. Her right hand was jammed into her panties. Asha turned back and discovered that in the moment she'd looked away, Nadine had removed her bra. Taking Asha's face in her hands, Nadine guided the brown skinned girl to her breasts. Asha accepted the nipple into her mouth automatically. It felt so soft, and warm, and right that she couldn't help herself but to suck it in deeper. The happy sigh that eminated from Nadine was all the encouragement Asha needed. She began alternating her sucks with slow, wide licks. Her hands came to rest on Nadine's slim hips. But the hand that came to rest between her legs, cupping her pussy, knocked her from her task.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.