Roman Holiday - Cover

Roman Holiday

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bridget is asked to bring a very special necklace with her when she goes on a class trip to Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Interracial   First  

Allie and Bridget tiptoed through the villa. Everyone had gone to bed hours earlier. The others were probably all asleep, but the two teens weren't taking any chances. When the two reached the corner, Bridget signaled for Allie to stop and be quiet. She looked around the corner.

"The coast is clear," Bridget said, and the two stepped quietly into the room. The previous 5 days were spent on day trips out of the city, requiring the girls to get up early and get back late. Allie was eager to capture the girls as quickly as possible, the others were content to screw their brains out, and Bridget counceled patience. The trips were interesting, but exhausting. By the time they were getting back to the villa, most of the girls had just enough energy to crawl into bed and catch whatever sleep they could.

But on the fifth day, Catherine had a different plan for her charges. Instead of going into the countryside to see how wine was made, or visit thousand year old monasteries, or take in aqueducts that were even older, Catherine had taken the girls to the beach for some plain old fun in the sun. Sure, they had beaches back home, but the Mediterranean Sea was a lot more interesting than the Atlantic Ocean. The effects of the day at the beach had been profound on the newest members of The Association. Because everyone was so wiped when they got back to the villa, they'd had to limit themselves to quickies the past few night; a lot of fun, to be sure, but it wasn't scratching them where they itched. That, and the sight of all that yummy girl flesh wearing nothing but bathing suits, had all but driven them into a frenzy. As a result, Nadine and Ashley lay panting back in Allie's room, too tired to move or join the other two on their mission.

Allie was the first to reach the refrigerator, "Man I am starving!"

"Keep it down or you'll wake everyone up," Bridget whispered as she looked for something to eat and was a little disappointed with what she saw. As she suspected, the Italians really knew how to cook, but at that moment, she would have killed for some good BBQ. There was a great rib place back home that she treated herself to every other month or so. She knew it was bad for her, but she couldn't help it if she'd inherited her father's tastebuds. Allie was beyond the point of caring as she reached for some bread, ham and mustard. Not seeing anything that really tickled her fancy, Bridget decided to settle for sandwiches also. So intent were they on putting their snack together that they didn't hear the third girl sneak up on them.

"What are you two doing?" Allie and Bridget spun around, startled. It was Leslie, wearing only a pair of boxers and a long blue muscle shirt, her long, jet black hair pulled back in a pony tail.

"Just getting a quick bite to eat," Bridget said. "How about you?"

"I was thirsty," Leslie said as she stepped between her classmates to get two glasses. She poured herself water from the carafe in the fridge.

"Why do you need two glasses?" Allie asked.

"I'll drink one now and if I'm still thirsty later on, I won't have to make a second trip," Leslie explained. She smiled, "Good night you guys. If Ms. Wilde asks where the ham went, your secret is safe with me."

"Good night," Allie and Bridget said as they watched Leslie walk away.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," Allie smirked. "Did you see her at the beach today?"

"She was tough to miss," Bridget answered.

"Who knew she had a body like that?" Allie continued. Leslie in her bathing suit had been the biggest surprise of the trip so far. They'd all known she was a slim girl, but because she tended to dress in loose, shapeless clothes, no one had any idea what a cute, shapely butt Leslie had. And her breasts, though small, were round and tight as a soldier's newly made bed. "It's going to be fun playing with her."

"You'll get your chance soon enough," Bridget said as she finished making her sandwich and started a second for Nadine.

Leslie stepped lightly down the hall. She stopped at the door to her room, to make sure Allie and Bridget were still in the kitchen. Convinced they were, she kept walking, past her room to the end of the hall and Connie's room. She slipped quietly through the door, which she'd left cracked open.

"What took you so long?" Connie whispered.

"I ran into Bridget and Allie in the kitchen."

"They didn't see you come back here," Connie sounded slightly panicked.

"Don't worry, they were making sandwiches when I left," Leslie handed Connie a water, then took a sip of her own. She put her glass down on the bedside table then took her clothes off again. Back in the bed, she pulled the still naked Connie close for a deep kiss. Once she'd learned there would be a trip to Italy this year, and who would be going on it, Leslie had gone to work on Connie. In a perfect world, Leslie would be in Ms. Wilde's bed right now, as she preferred older women. But Leslie was perfectly aware the world was not perfect and Connie was a more than adequate consolation prize. Leslie had learned early on she was pretty good at talking other girls into bed, but even given that, Connie had been an easy conquest. Back home the senior was one of the most popular girls in school and it was easy to see why with her spectacular good looks, her trendy accessorizing and designer outfits. But a big part of Connie's appeal had been the air of mystery that always surrounded her. She always seemed to be keeping herself at arms length from events, and this impression was reinforced by the silence she usually maintained. But as Leslie had gotten to know the older girl, she began to realize Connie was not mysterious, but slow. Sweet, but kind of dim. What others interpreted as aloofness was really just not quite tracking events, and what others saw as mysterious silence was Connie just being smart enough to know to keep her mouth shut.

Not that any of this bothered Leslie because it had made seducing Connie that much easier. It had started off with Italian tutoring sessions after school, then to tutoring at one or the other's home and ended with a torrid make out session in Connie's room two days before the trip. All Leslie had done was take things slow and steady and keep Connie wanting more by promising even better things to come. She'd made Connie wait for it the first night in Rome and had consummated the relationship the second night.

"Are you sure they didn't see you come in here?"

"Positive," Leslie said firmly. "What are you so worried about?"

"I don't want them to think..."

"What?"

"You know."

"Know what?"

Connie pause, "That I'm a lezzie or something."

"Aren't you?"

"NO!"

"Then how do you explain me?" Leslie stroked Connie's soaking pussy lips.

"That doesn't count."

"Why not?"

"Because you're the only girl I've done it with."

Leslie almost laughed at Connie's deeply flawed reasoning. Instead, she decided to teach her a lesson. She rolled out of bed, and started picking up her clothes.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my room?"

"Why?"

"Because if you aren't a lezzie, there isn't any point in my being here. I came here to get laid." Leslie was, slowly, pulling her boxers back on when Connie caved.

"Don't go, please."

"Why not."

"You know why."

"Yes I do," Leslie said. "But I want to hear you say it.

After a seconds hesitation, Connie whispered desperately, "I need it. I'm going crazy here."

Leslie stopped, the waistband of her boxers just covering her vagina, "And you'll do anything I tell you?"

It took Connie a moment to wisper, desperately, "Yes!"

Leslie smiled s she pushed her boxers back down, "Move down to the foot of the bed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.