Roman Holiday - Cover

Roman Holiday

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bridget is asked to bring a very special necklace with her when she goes on a class trip to Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Interracial   First  

"Please?" Allie asked after she lifted her mouth from Bridget's puss.

"I don't know," Bridget sighed. Allie took another long, slow lick.

"Pretty please?"

"Do you really think you could do it?"

"I'm doing it to you, aren't I?"

Bridget jerked as Allie took the redhead's clit between her teeth and gave it a swat with her tongue, "This is different, and you know it."

"I've learned a lot in the last few days, and I know a horny girl when I see one," Allie whispered between slurps. Bridget knew THAT was true. Of all the girls she'd inducted into the Association so far, Allie had taken to her new life more enthusiastically. Everyone certainly enjoying all the girl/girl sex that when along with their membership, but Allie had been the one to press for inducting the rest sooner rather than later. Bridget counseled patience, wanting to make sure of each of her steps before taking them. Besides, it had been a moot point the last three days anyways, those days having been spent in Naples. Induction could only take place in the villa in Rome Victoria Tastik had donated for the trip. Not that that had stopped Bridget, Nadine and Allie. They'd played around with each other each night in the hotel and had even convinced the stunning Greek girl in the room at the end of the hall to join them their last night in town. But now they were back in the Villa, and not only was Allie pressing to induct more girls, she had a specific girl in mind and she wanted to do it herself.

"Are you sure about her... ohhhhh," Bridget sighed as Allie licked her, yet again, just the right way. "She doesn't seem like your type."

"Positive," Allie said as she slid up Bridget's body, her fingers replacing her mouth in the shaved pussy. "She's just so cute and little and tight. I can't wait to get my hands on her."

"Ahhhhhh," Bridget moaned as Allie began licking her nipples. "If I let you do this, how would you do it?"

"The same way I get anything I want," Allie replied. She lifted herself up further until she and Bridget were face to face, their bodies pressed together. "I'm going to go straight after it."

Bridget pulled Allie down and the two frenched wildly as they started rubbing against each other. Allie was going to make another one of the girls very happy.

Ashley was beginning to think she'd made a mistake. She'd begged her parents to let her go on this trip. But her folks, strict Baptists who were raising their daughter to be the same, had resisted. Sending Ashley to an overwhelmingly Catholic country like Italy was bad enough, sending her to Rome, in their opinion, was sending her into the belly of the beast. But help had come from the most unlikely of sources... their church minister. He'd pointed out that if Ashley's parents had raised the 15 year old right, she'd have no problem maintaining her faith. And it wasn't like Rome was totally devoid of Baptists. When the minister had revealed he himself had been to Rome and treasured his memories of the art, the culture and the people, the matter was effectively settled. If it was okay with the reverend, as far as they were concerned it was okay with them. And then Ashley found herself in Rome.

And now she was wondering if maybe her parents had been right after all. She'd noticed it almost from the moment they'd arrived; a burning in her loins that only her fingers could satisfy. Her initial efforts had been clumsy. Outside of bathing and toileting, she'd never touched herself down there. Her technique had progressed quickly, but not quickly enough. Lately, all sort of perverted, impure thoughts had sprung up unbidden as she frigged herself. They'd scared her at first, until she realized they helped her get off harder and faster than she thought possible. But it still wasn't enough. Things had gotten better in Naples, which is to say, they hadn't gotten any worse. But now, back in Rome, the longing was back with a vengeance.

None of this had shaken her faith. She'd prayed every night of the trip, just as she was now dropping to her knees beside her bed to pray. This night, however, would be a bit different. Before, she'd prayed for forgiveness AFTER she was done. Tonight, she pleaded pardon for what she was about to do. Her supplication finished, Ashley hadn't bothered to climb back into bed. Resting her forehead on the mattress, Ashley thrust her hand into her soaking panties, her thumb and index finger pulling at her clit. She sighed heavily when she felt it pop from its hood. Her other hand shot up her top to caress her braless tits. She wasn't a big girl up their, but her breasts were big enough, perfectly shaped and super sensitive. She'd felt a guilty thrill when she first noticed how long and hard her nipples got when she was excited. Ashley knew she had to work quickly. In her haste, she'd neglected to lock the bedroom door and Leslie, her roommate, could show up at anytime. Somehow, that fact made what she was doing all the more exciting. She was panting audibly when the knock on the door came.

"Come in," she said after taking a moment to compose herself. The door swung slowly open and Ashley gasped. It was Bridget, wearing only a bra and panties so sheer as to be almost transparent.

"Hey Ashley, am I interrupting anything?"

"No, not really. What's up?"

"You talked to Allie yet?"

Ashley scrunched her face up, "No, why? Should I?"

Bridget just shrugged, "She was looking for you before. I know she's in her room right now."

"Okay, I'll go see her," Ashley replied, but she didn't stand up right away. Bridget lingered just a moment before stepping out of the room and closing the door. She smiled as she did so; she'd been able to smell Ashley's juicy pussy from the doorway. This was going to be a breeze.

Ashley took a few minutes to get herself together, and change panties, before she went to see Allie. She knocked on the door, was invited in, then was treated to the site of her life. The tall senior was wearing only a black teddy. Her legs seemed to go on forever!

"Sit down, Ashley," Allie said curtly. The only place to sit was on the bed. Ashley did as she was told and stared at the floor. Looking at Allie made her feel funny.

"We need to talk," Allie said. "You know about what, don't you."

"What," Ashley whispered. She knew what Allie was talking about, but she couldn't bring herself to say it. It was so shameful.

"I'm talking about the way you've been checking me out!"

Ashley's stomach sank. It was true. She had been checking the senior out. Ever since she'd come to Rome, and discovered how delicious her own hands and fantasies could make her feel, she'd caught herself staring at Allie with naked lust. Apparently, Allie had caught her also.

"So, what have you got to say for yourself?"

Ashley's voice dragged uncomfortably across her dry throat, "I'm sorry."

Allie sighed with exasperation, "That's it? I catch you staring at me like some sort of fuck toy, and that's all? You get me all hot and bothered and all you can think to say is 'I'm sorry'?"

For a second Ashley thought she was going to cry, then Allie's words caught up with her. Hot and bothered?

Allie had dropped to her knees in front of Ashley, her fingers quickly unbuttoning the sophomore's pajama top. It was already halfway done, "You could of asked me to suck off those cute little tits and nipples of yours, but all you can think to say is I'm sorry? How sad."

Allie's mouth clamped down on Ashley's long, hard nipple. Ashley's hands shot to Allie's head. She had every intention of protesting and pushing the taller girl away. Somehow, all that came out was a moan as she ran her fingers through Allie's short hair. Allie liked to use her teeth, alternating long sucks of pleasure with short, light bursts of pain that made Ashley squirm with passion. When Allie released her nipple, Ashley realized this would be her last chance to stop things before they got any further. All she did was sigh and guide Allie's mouth to her other breast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.