Roman Holiday - Cover

Roman Holiday

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bridget is asked to bring a very special necklace with her when she goes on a class trip to Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Interracial   First  

"And ladies, if you've already decided you like it here and want to come back, drop a coin in the fountain. The legend says if you do that, you're sure to come back to Rome someday," Catherine announced. The game plan for their first full day in Rome had been to take in all the most famous of the city's fountains, maybe do a little shopping along the way, and finish on the Spanish Steps. They'd stopped for lunch at the gigantic, world famous Trevi Fountain, but now it was time to get back to the sightseeing. The girls lined up to drop their coins in the fountain and Catherine took a moment to count heads as they filed past her. With everyone accounted for, she turned to get them moving again...

... and couldn't believe what she was seeing. She'd turned her head for only a moment, and in that microscopic amount of time, three Italian boys had moved in and were trying to chat up Connie, Leslie and Tammi. Connie and Tammi looked confused as to what to do. Leslie leveled a glare at her partner which quickly devastated his Mediterranean machismo. Catherine had to suppress a laugh. She really liked how Leslie handled herself, but a smiling teacher wouldn't carry the requisite weight with these boys.

"Girls, time to get moving," she called. Looking at the boys, she simply said, "Abbastanza!"

Two of the boys looked put out, as if they surely would have scored had she not interfered. Leslie's boy, however, looked perfectly willing to cut his losses. Catherine knew that American girls had a reputation in Europe for being unbelievably easy, and the look she gave the trio made clear they were not going to get a chance to test that theory. They retreated, and Catherine got the girls moving again. They'd only gone a block before a voice called from back in the line.

"Ms. Wilde?"

"What's up Allie?"

"I don't feel so good."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm really tired and I got a huge headache," Allie complained. "Would it be okay if I went back to the villa?"

"I suppose so," Catherine said, thinking over how to handle this. "Would one of you girls be willing to back with Allie to make sure she gets there okay?"

"I will," Bridget said, raising her hand.

"Thanks, Brig," Catherine said, then reached into her bag. She pulled out a cell phone. "Take this. The number to my phone is taped on the back. Call me if you have any trouble at all getting back to the villa. In fact, call me as soon as you get back so I know you made it okay."

"Will do."

Nadine raised her hand, "Would it be okay if I went back too? I'm really tired also."

Catherine pursed her lips, "I really don't want to cut the day short. Are the rest of you all going to ask to go back?"

But the rest of the girls insisted they wanted to keep seeing the sites, so Catherine let the three girls head back with a promise everyone else would return between 5p and 6p.

Allie, Bridget and Nadine were back at the villa within the hour. After calling Ms. Wilde to report their arrival, Bridget and Nadine went straight to the kitchen, Allie straight for her room.

"Allie," Bridget yelled. "We're going to finish the ice cream and watch some TV. Why don't you join us?"

"I'd love to, but my head is pounding," Allie answered. "I just want to take a nap. Maybe after, okay?"

"Okay. Feel better," Nadine said as she watched Allie walk away. "Damn, I thought we were going to get her."

Bridget smiled, "There's still plenty of time before everyone gets back."

"What will we do until she wakes up?" Nadine asked, hugging Bridget from behind, reaching up to fondle the redhead's breasts. "I hope the afternoon won't be too boring."

"No, it definitely won't be," Bridget disengaged herself from Nadine, but took the brunette's hand. "C'mon, I want to show you something."

The pair headed for the villa's study, which Ms. Wilde had declared off limits. Victoria, however, had given Bridget special permission to enter. She'd also told Bridget what could be found in there and where. Bridget needed a chair to reach the wooden box on top of the large cabinet. Kneeling down and placing the box at Nadine's feet, Bridget opened it.

"What do you think?"

Nadine's eyes went wide.

Allie stretched a full body stretch as she awoke. According to the clock, she'd been out about 75 minutes, and she felt 1000% better. She hadn't slept all that well last night, so clearly all she needed was some decent rest. And that ice cream Bridget had mentioned was sounding pretty darn good right now. Maybe they even left a little for her? She popped out of bed and went straight for the kitchen. Bridget and Nadine were nowhere to be found. And they weren't in the living room either. They wouldn't have left her here alone, would they?

One way to find out. Bridget's and Nadine's room was about halfway down the hall from hers. As she approached their door, she stopped and cocked an ear. She thought she'd heard something strange. And there it was again, a gasp followed by... panting? It sounded almost like someone was exercising hard, which actually made a lot of sense to Allie. Nadine and Bridget both had killer bods, and Bridget was a bit of a jock to boot. They had to be workout fiends to look like that. The door was already cracked open, and they were expecting her anyway, so she didn't bother to knock.

Their clothes were scattered around the room, as if they'd been literally thrown off. They were lying on one of the beds, Nadine's head resting at the bottom and Bridget's at the top, where the pillows should have been. Allie could see those pillows were now lying under the small of Nadine's back. The two girls had sizored their bodies together, with Nadine lying on her back and Bridget on her side, facing Allie, though the sophomore was concentrating on her lover's, and her own, pleasure. Allie now realized the panting she'd heard was coming from Nadine as she kept the beat of their thrusts. As their bodies parted in preparation for each new stroke, Allie could see something large, stiff and black connected the two girls. She'd been around the block enough times to know somehow Bridget and Nadine had somehow gotten a hold of a double ended dildo, and now they were putting it through its paces. Her eyes traveled up Bridget's body to her boobs, which bounced wildly with each thrust, a necklace flapping against the girl's chest. In the time Allie had been watching, their pace had quickened measurably. They were really laying into each other now.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... YES!" As Bridget exclaimed her approval, she threw her head back, her hair flipping backwards. Her eyes locked with Allie's; that's when the teenaged voyeur realized she'd some how unsnapped her jeans and thrust a hand down her pants. Her panties were soaked completely through. Her other hand was under her shirt pawing at the breast she'd pulled from the bra cup. Bridget smiled, licked her lips and winked. She placed a hand under her boob and lifted it, as though offering it to Allie. She then resumed sawing her pussy against Nadine's with all new vigor.

Nadine didn't last long. Her slim, muscular legs shot straight up in the air, at the same time her arms slammed into the mattress, her hands clawing at the sheets. She screamed, "FUCK!... Oh yeah, FUCK! Oh, God yes!"

Nadine's legs crashed back to the mattress, her thrusts at an end. Her chest heaved, rivulets of sweat sparkled in the light from the window.

Bridget grinded slow circles against Nadine, keeping both their pussies as full of plastic as possible, "Look baby, we have an audience."

Nadine twisted to look at Allie, sweat soaked hair plastered against her forehead and cheeks. She just smiled and laughed.

"Please don't stop," Allie whined frantically. Her hand was a blur against her clit. "God, you can't stop now."

Bridget sat up, pulling the dildo from Nadine's pussy. Nadine rolled out of bed, followed by Bridget, who'd also removed the dildo from inside her. The two descended on the waiting Allie. Nadine ripped Allie's shirt open, pulled her bra down and attacked the diamond hard nipples which leapt out from the red, crinkled areoles. Bridget handed Allie the dildo, which Allie immediately placed into her mouth, sucking it clean. Her first taste of pussy was captivating.

"Fucking bitch," Bridget spat, dropping to her knees, grasping at the waistband of Allie's jeans. "Did you think you could just march in here and watch us fuck? You think we're fucking for you?"

Allie moaned her answer and stuffed even more dildo in her mouth. Bridget pulled the seniors jeans and panties down to the girl's ankles. Allie stepped out of them and kicked them away. The smell of her arousal filled the room. Bridget pushed her hand between Allie's legs, pulling her sopping lips apart, "You want this? You want me to tongue fuck you, whore? Say it, you fucking slut. I want to hear it!"

Allie had never considered sex with another woman before. She knew it happened, and she never really cared one way or another that it did. But watching Bridget and Nadine fuck each other had been the hottest thing she'd ever experienced, until Bridget had started with the filthy talk. There was no way she was going to tell these two red hot lesbos to stop. She pulled the dildo from her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.