Thermometer - Cover

Thermometer

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: I was sick and with a fever. I stayed home from school. When my sister came home that's when my temperature really began to rise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   .

I was sick on the couch in my red cotton pajamas on Thursday afternoon. I was on my back with my head propped up by a pillow, so I could watch TV. Daytime television was awful. Between the soap operas, the chick talk shows, and the reruns of shows no one watched when they were originally on, I discovered I somehow watched Barney the Dinosaur for fifteen minutes before I realized what it was. It demonstrated how sick I truly was today.

"You're watching Group Date?" said my sister's voice.

I craned my head back to see 14-year old Tammy who was three years younger than me.

"Must be nice to lie around all day and not even have to get dressed," Tammy said.

"Ha-ha!" I fake laughed.

"So do you watch that for the pretty girls?"

"I'm not watching it," I said. I changed the channel. Barney was on again.

"That's more your style, Tommy."

"Why don't you do something useful and get me some water?" I pointed at the TV tray next to me with my empty plastic glass.

"Change your diaper too?" she shot back as she picked up my cup.

"Would you?" I retorted.

She gave me a sneer and headed toward the kitchen.

"Could you put some ice in it?" I shouted.

She looked back with a smirk but she didn't stop walking. She bumped into the corner of the wall and dropped the cup.

"You okay?" I asked sincerely.

"Yeah," she said and bent at the waist to pick up the cup.

My eyes grew big. Whoa! This was my sister? When did she get legs? When did she get a waist? When did she get an ass? My sister wore light blue shorts and in my position behind her I could see almost the whole length of her legs. When she stood back up, my gaze gravitated to her hips and waist. When did Tammy get a figure? Wow! My little sister, Tamara, was sexy. Did that happen overnight?

Tammy turned and looked back at me. What in the world? My sister had tits. Tammy, my little squirt of a sister, had tits. They were decent sized tits too.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"What?"

"You have a funny look on your face."

"I'm sooooo thirsty but my sister won't help me."

"You could just say I don't want to tell you."

"You'll insist I tell you."

"No, I won't"

"Yes, you will, Tammy. You hate not knowing."

Tammy went into the kitchen. I heard the ice drop into the cup and then the water. She returned.

"Oops!" she said and fake tripped and fake spilled the water on me. She put the water on the tray.

"Very funny," I sarcastically said.

Tammy looked me up and down. I guess that should be side to side since I was lying down.

"What were you thinking?" she asked.

"About what?"

"While I was in the kitchen."

I smirked. Sorry, sis, but no way would I tell you.

"You have an erection now," she said.

Oh, shoot! She could tell? It was strange enough that my own sister gave me a hard-on. I certainly wasn't going to tell her about it.

"Tammy!" I protested.

"When I got the cup you didn't have one, but when I came back you had one. What were you thinking about?

"Why do you want to know?" I asked. I purposefully sounding annoyed at her but I was more annoyed at myself for getting caught.

"Just curious," she said. "I'm 14, you know. I like boys. Since you're a boy, I thought it might be okay to ask you even though you are my brother. So why you are hard now?"

"I wasn't thinking about anything."

"I'm not stupid. You had to be thinking about sex."

Oh Tammy, if you knew the perverted thoughts your brother had you wouldn't want to know.

"I was thinking about Melissa. You know, the cheerleader."

"You like her?" said Tammy surprised.

I shrugged and said, "Yeah."

"You mean Melanie?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't her name Michelle?"

Doh!

"Right. Yeah."

"Was it someone you saw on TV?" she asked. "Barney?"

Barney was in the midst of his sickening song. I flipped the channel. I wanted to feel better not worse. On TV was a man and woman who demonstrated a "revolutionary new kitchen chopper". They were chopping up a sausage. I winced.


Mom came home at five. Dad left us four years ago, so Mom only had time to make dinner and head off to school. Life was still good. We were making it in our three bedroom apartment and after Mom graduated in June she could take her degree into the world then hopefully life would get even better.

"How are you, Thomas?" Mom asked.

"I'm okay," I said.

She put her hand on my forehead and said, "Let me take your temperature."

"Pull your pants down," said Tammy. "Do you want vaseline or do you prefer it dry?"

"Tamara!" chided Mom.

"It's just a joke," Tammy insisted.

"You're still very warm," Mom said after she read the thermometer she pulled from my mouth. "You should stay home tomorrow that way you can be healthy by Monday."

"Lucky!" said Tammy.

We had dinner and then Mom got ready for class.

Mom said her usual words that she said every night, "I'll be home late. Don't stay up too long. Tomorrow is school. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom," both Tammy and I said.

"I'm going to take a shower," I announced to Tammy after Mom left.

"Are you strong enough?"

"I have to get up to go pee anyway. I might as well shower. I feel so sweaty."

I walked slowly to the bathroom while Tammy headed toward her room.

I started the water first to give it time to heat up and then I undressed. Dang it! I forgot a towel. I cracked the door open.

"Tammy! I need a towel," I yelled.

I waited. Where was she?

"Tammy!" I called again.

I waited. Couldn't she hear me?

I opened the bathroom door fully and that instant Tammy showed up with a towel. Her eyes went to my cock which was erect again. Without taking her eyes away, she held the towel out to me. My cock throbbed. Her pupils grew then scanned up my body.

Tammy said, "I was in the other bathroom. I couldn't come right away." She glanced again at my erection.

"It's okay," I said. I didn't feel as embarrassed about Tammy seeing me naked as I would have expected. "Thanks for the towel."

I closed the door. It was sort of a thrill that Tammy saw me. How strange was that?

I put the towel on the hook and popped into the shower. The warm water on my back was wonderful and I stood motionless for five minutes. I breathed in deeply. The steam helped a lot.

I grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over my chest. I turned my front side into the water and rinsed off. I sudsed up my hands and touched my cock. My light touch felt very good. I was so hard and so ready. My mind drifted into fantasy.

I said quietly, "Oh, yes, Tammy. Suck it. That feels good."

I stroked my cock firm and fast. In my mind Tammy was now bent over with her hands against the shower wall.

"Yes, Tammy, yes! Oh, fuck! Yes. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

I groaned. My cum shot out harder and in a larger quantity than my normal masturbation. My cum quickly went down the drain.

Damn! The fantasy and sensation felt great, but I imagined my own sister. My own little sister! How could I do that? How could I think like that? Fantasizing over Tammy! What was wrong with me?

I wrapped my waist in the towel and headed to my room to put on different pjs. I pulled out green pjs that were identical to my red ones and redressed.

I returned to the couch and found the TV remote. I lay down and had just gotten comfortable when Tammy came from the kitchen carrying a bag of microwave popcorn. I thought I smelled something.

"Hey!" she said. "I was sitting there!"

The popcorn would normally be of high interest to me, but it was what Tammy wore that was of high interest to me. She was in turquoise panties and a light pink baby doll. The top exposed her young flat tummy and my eyes bore down on the bare skin. Tommy saw Tammy's tummy. Yeah, yeah, easy alliteration.

"Just because you're sick doesn't mean you can hog the whole couch," Tammy said.

"Where'd you get that?" I exclaimed too loudly while my cock grew.

"Get what? The popcorn?"

"The ... what you're wearing."

"Huh? I wear this all the time."

"You do?" My cock was full-size now.

"I've had it for a year. I wear it two or three nights a week."

"You do?" My cock throbbed.

"What's wrong with you?"

"It's ... it's short."

Tammy looked at herself then shrugged. "I grew."

"It's a..." I stammered. Damn, Tammy looked good!

I could see the braless shape of her tits covered by the lingerie. They looked firm and perky. Yes, perky was an overused word but it was the right description of Tammy's tits. It was hard to believe I was thinking about my own sister's tits.

Tammy turned to look at the TV. I took the opportunity to look at her panty-clad ass. Wow! What an ass! My cock ached.

"Would you move?" she said perturbed when she looked back.

I moved and sat up.

"You want some?" Tammy said.

My mind immediately went to innuendo on her question, but my mouth stayed sensible.

"Want what?" I responded.

"Popcorn," she said with her best teenage 'duh!' voice.

"Sure," I said.

She plopped down next to me so we could share.

We watched TV and ate popcorn.

"What are you looking at?" she asked after a while.

"What?" I said confused.

"You keep looking at me," she said.

Okay, I watched more than TV, but I thought I was subtle about it.

"I ... uh ... you look so grown up now."

"What? From yesterday?"

"I guess so."

"You're weird."

"It's true," I said. "Not that I'm weird but that you look more grown up."

Tammy made some type of hissing laugh sound.

I turned back to the TV.

Tammy asked a few minutes later, "Do I really look more grown up?"

"Oh, yeah," I said with a strong head nod. I used my response as an excuse to look over my sister's body. My cock throbbed to remind me it was hard and ready for female action. My cock would get the same action it got for the last 17 years — nothing.

"How?" she said.

How? I swallowed. It sounded like a dangerous question.

"Well ... um ... you have tits ... I mean breasts." I felt my face become flushed.

"It's okay," she said. "I call them tits too."

"And you have a waist now and a killer ass."

"Killer ass?"

"What?"

"You said I have a killer ass."

"Oh, well ... um..."

"Thanks, Tommy!" she said with a giant smile.

"You're welcome," I said. It was the easiest way to end the conversation.

"Am I sexy?"

Enough of this!

I said, "You should go to bed now."

"Mom's not home until eleven."

"Tomorrow is school."

"What about you?"

"I'm sick."

"You let me stay up or I'll tell Mom you flashed me before you showered."

"It was an accident."

"Maybe Mom believes you and maybe she doesn't."

Why that little... ! I ought to... !

"Only until ten."

"Ten?"

"Ten," I insisted.

"Alright," she said.

She stopped talking about the previous topic which made me so uncomfortable and we watched TV until ten. I stayed up until ten-thirty. I still needed to be in bed before Mom came home.

I walked by Tammy's closed door but I could hear sounds. I put my ear to the door. It was a strange sound. It was like a moan from a bad dream but then it changed. I heard clear audible words.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Tammy moaned out.

I listened for half a minute then pulled my ear away. Fucking wow! Little sis was getting herself off. She was a horny girl and decided to release her sexual energy. My sister! Incredible.

I put my ear back just in time to hear Tammy cry out loudly and then I heard nothing. Did she cum or was it a break? I pulled my ear away again.

Tammy's door opened and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"What are you doing?" she said angrily as I stood there.

"Nothing. Just going to bed," I quickly said.

"You were just standing there!"

"I thought about checking in on you, but I decided not to."

"Since when do you check in on me?"

"Exactly, so I didn't do it."

Tammy walked past me to the kitchen. I watched her panty-clad ass. A minute ago those panties were completely off or pushed down. My cock throbbed.

I headed to my room. I needed to put myself to bed and forget this day ever happened. When did I go crazy?


Tammy was at school, Mom was at work, and I had the house to myself this Friday. Well, me and Barney the Dinosaur or me and the soap stars or me and the stupid talk show hosts. By the afternoon, I had enough of my insipid TV companions.

I was alone so why not have a little fun? I slipped down my pajama bottoms. A little fantasy would lead to a good pleasure. I slowly stroked my cock.

Ahhhh, Alicia, one of the cheerleaders. She was so beautiful with decent tits. Hmmm, her tits weren't any bigger than Tammy's. What about Jessica from my history class? Oh, yeah! She was big titted, sexy, and always dressed nice. Well, she didn't have the legs of Tammy and certainly not the ass. Tammy was a beautiful little package...

I looked up. Oh, shit!

Tammy was home from school. She stared at my cock and the motion of my hand.

"Sorry!" I hastily said and lifted my butt to pull my pajamas back up.

Tammy moved around so she was in front of the couch. In my panicked state, my pajama bottoms were suddenly frustratingly difficult to pull back up.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

I dropped back down and stopped trying to cover up. Did she just say what I thought she said?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.