Blind - Cover

Blind

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: "Why don't you take your nose out of that book and look at all this crumpet?" asked Danny. "What?" I replied. "Look, I've got to finish this before my exam next week." "I just wish I had your good looks," mused Danny. "What?" I said again. "Good looks, what rubbish." "Hey, it's not rubbish that all the good looking birds keep giving you the eye," he observed. "And you're too busy to notice."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Petting   .

"Why don't you take your nose out of that book and look at all this crumpet?" asked Danny.

"What?" I replied. "Look, I've got to finish this before my exam next week."

"I just wish I had your good looks," mused Danny.

"What?" I said again. "Good looks, what rubbish."

"Hey, it's not rubbish that all the good looking birds keep giving you the eye," he observed. "And you're too busy to notice."

"What good looking birds?" I asked.

"Well, there's Kellie Richards, for one," he said. "You know, the one with the long blond hair and big boobs. She just passed by and smiled at you and you're the only guy in the school who would fail to notice her."

"You're shitting me," I said looking about for Kelly.

"She's long gone now," he said with a laugh.

"Babs?" I asked, once I got home. "Is Danny shitting me? Are some of the girls in school giving me the eye?"

My sister, Barbara, was two years ahead of me but she was the font of all knowledge as far as who was seeing who was concerned.

"I wouldn't be at all surprised," she said with a laugh. "There's some girls in my class who wet their knickers whenever they see you and are always asking to come over just to be near at you."

"Now you're shitting me," I said with a frown.

"No, no, not at all," she said. "One in particular has really got the hots for you."

"Who?" I asked.

"Janice Taylor," she said.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"God, she was just here last week making cow eyes at you," she said and laughed. "And I suppose you don't remember."

Well, that's not completely true, I do remember somebody over last week but I couldn't put a name or a face to her.

"What's she like?" I asked.

"Fucking hot," laughed Barbara.

Perhaps I'm studying too hard if I miss a hot girl running about the house. Mind you, with girls having the hots for me is just a little frightening.

"So, what's the matter, you look like you are going to be sick?" she asked. "Surely you're not a virgin?"

I looked at her, trying to keep my face blank but it didn't work.

"My god, you are, aren't you?" she exploded. "If I tell my friends that they'll be all over you like a rash trying to be the one to break you in."

"What, no, please don't tell anyone," I begged.

"Don't worry, little brother," she said with a giggle.

"It just, well, I've never," I stuttered, trying to put my fears into words.

"I know, it's all too confusing," she said soothingly. "Don't worry, it's easy and it all comes so naturally."

"It's just, well, I don't know what you girls want," I spat it out.

"That's easy to teach," she said. "Mind you, half the guys I go out with haven't a clue, either."

"Oh," I said suddenly felling much better.

"Look, when we've got more time," she said looking at her watch for our mum would be in soon. "I'll go through the basics with you, ok?"

"Thanks, sis," I said with feeling.

"Look, Janice is coming over on Friday and she's staying for the weekend," announced Barbara,

"What!" I shouted in panic.

"Don't panic," she soothed. "Look, come up to my room, we've got an hour before mum comes in. Ok?"

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest as I climbed the stairs. I stood there while Babs removed her blouse and then her skirt. I was half expecting her to strip off completely but she didn't.

"Right, it's all very easy," she said standing there in her underwear. "More so with you because I'm betting they will be gagging for it anyway. Right, come closer and give me your hand."

I stepped closer and held out my right arm.

"Now, remember, all girls like to be kissed and for a long time, too," she said. "So let's assume you've done that for say ten minutes. So now's the time to start a little petting. Now, don't grab, be gentle. Well, at first at least."

She giggled a bit then she placed my hand on her left breast.

"Now gently squeeze," she said. "Kneed slowly, move your palm over my nipple. Yes, that's good. Once you've removed her bra, of course, you can use your thumb to stimulate her nipples."

Her voice sounded just a little breathless.

"You would be kissing her all the time you did this," she said. "Not only her lips but her neck and chest too."

"Do you want me to do that?" I asked. My own voice sounded funny too.

"No, no, we'll take that part as read," she said. "Now, after some minutes doing this, it's time to move on."

"How will I know?" I asked.

"Believe me, you'll know when she's ready," she giggled. "Now give me your other hand, good, now rub me here just a little."

"Where?" I asked as she pulled my left hand down to her knickers.

"Just there," she said with a sigh. "Believe me, you'll know when your are doing it right. Yes, yes, that's good. Now you can be a little rougher, but not too rough, take your cues from her."

It was all very surreal for I was touching my half naked sister.

"Yes, that's right," she said with a deep sigh. "Right about now you would move on the end game."

"End game?" I queried.

"Yes, yes, time to get her knickers off," she said pulling at her own underwear. "Now, I'm fully protected, but you must always wear a condom, clear?"

"Yes, yes," I said as her hands worked feverishly on my trouser belt and zip.

Somehow, without my knowledge, we were now lying on her bed, how we got there beats me but we were and now she was pulling me on top of her. Her hand grabbed my erect cock and pulled it in to the right place.

"Now, now," she shouted.

My instincts took over and I pushed forward right deep into her.

"Right, hold it there!" she grunted. "Ok, slowly now, ok, let me dictate the speed?"

It was all like a fairy story, totally unbelievable but somehow I was actually fucking my own sister.

"Yes, yes, faster, harder, yes!" she almost screamed as I now pounded between her legs.

Her body bucked beneath me and I couldn't stop my spunk from jetting into her.

"Shit," she sighed deeply. "Right, you can get off me now."

"Yeah, sorry," I said almost tripping over as my trousers were around my ankles.

"Well, little brother," she said with a funny smile on her face. "You may fuck hundreds of girls in your time but I'll always be your first."

"Yeah," I grinned back.

"Better get cleaned up as mum will be in shortly," she said getting up from her bed and reaching for her clothes.

"We'll carry on again tomorrow," she said pulling her knickers up.

"Yeah, right," I said and headed for my own room and homework.

"Right, today, little brother, we make sure you know how to put a condom on," she said holding up a square foil packet.

"We did that at school," I said.

"Good, good," she said. "Ok, you put this one on and after that I'll show a fun way of doing it."

My cock was super hard in my pants and I was surprised that I felt no embarrassment as I pulled it out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.