FTL I: The Begining - Cover

Preview

FTL I: The Begining

by Timm

Copyright© 2006 by Timm

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Science Fiction,

Science Fiction Sex Story: The expanded version. An 85 year old man dreams of seeing his theories proven. FTL Faster then Light Travel was his dream. Along the way he finds two students to pass his genes along, that and his dreams too. This is not a stroke story, sex happens as in life. But it is not the focus of this story. Episode 4 in the FTL Universe.

The beginning of a parody of a different sort.

Copyright © 2005, 2006 Timm

All rights reserved. Use by pay sites is prohibited. Do not repost.

All other uses require the written permission of the author.

Downloading for personal reading enjoyment is encouraged.

Edited by TeNderLoin

Authors Notes: This is a totally re-written and expanded version of the original story, "FTL". It has been re-titled as "The Beginning", for the simple reason that it is the original story that started the FTL series. Please enjoy this expanded and refined work. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Whinges, complaints, and idiocies will be filed in the circular file, where they belong.

My thanks, in advance,

Timm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.