Wild Cards - Cover

Wild Cards

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 8

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Anthony was born different. Bred to fight the war against the vampire he lost his father, his wife and his daughter. Years later he and his daughter are reunited by chance and recent events weigh heavy on Anthony's mind. Will he be able take revenge against those that betrayed him and will he be ready for the even greater danger that will soon awaken.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires  

Anthony was trying to figure out how to control this new development or at least understand it. He could feel the beast bubble to the surface, as a strange scent came through the open window. Anthony was greatly interested in this unexpected reaction. First he checked to see if Leah was still asleep. Then he followed the scent out of the building. He made his way to the rooftop to get a better view climbing upward. Anthony soon lost scent as he made his way across the rooftop of the apartment. By this time he could feel the beast clawing at its cage. He decided to experiment a little and set it free. Quickly the scent came into focus as the beast was released. Anthony wanted to see how much control he had over it, so he set a goal. The goal was simple follow the scent and stop short of its source. He felt his body move into action. Like a well oiled machine it transversed the terrain in a matter of seconds. Soon he stopped his body poised in a stalking stance on a city sidewalk. Anthony could not see what the source was but he could smell it. The scent was so strong it had to be just around the corner.

Peeking around the corner he saw a lone figure. Anthony's eyes took in every feature. This individual was a female but something was different about her. It was the way she moved that tipped him off. Even her breathing seemed to be out of habit. It held no real purpose except to allow her to speak. He watched as it held no real pattern, something a human most likely wouldn't have noticed but he did. How was did he know all this? His mind went over the possibilities and it made sense: the beast. It was in charge of his instincts and was built into his genetics like a program for a machine. It told his body what to do and how to do it without having to think about it. Anthony knew that even a crowd of people he could have picked her out. Anthony could feel the beast straining its bonds. It wanted her. Anthony tried to force it back to maintain his control over it but it refused. The beast saw no reason to hold back. The beast knew she was not human so what was the harm? This was a vampire; a killer who lived on the blood of her prey. How many innocents had she seduced knowing that she would take their lives later on? As he contemplated these things the beast struck forcing itself to the surface it enveloped him. Now they were one each feeding off each other. In the blink of an eye he was at her side. He sensed her surprise at his sudden appearance. The beast smiled at her body's reaction. 'She is attracted to me like this.' Anthony though. The beast reached out to stroke her cheek an imitation of tenderness. She drew back, her body trembling in fear.

The beast locked eyes with her weaving its spell. He could feel her nerves calm and she relaxed. The beast bit Anthony's hand and blood sprang forth as he offered it to her. Anthony did not understand the purpose of this, not even when she stepped forward and began to drink. He felt her mouth suckle him tasting of his life's fluid both hands clutching his arm. He could not deny the pleasure it gave him, a most exquisite sensation. Drawing her closer to him, her back soon pressed against him as she continued to feed and his other hand stroked her hair softly like a lover would. He could feel her heartbeat match his in a steady rhythm as her eyes closed enjoying the taste of him. Never in her life as a vampire had she tasted something so rich that it seemed almost overwhelming to her tongue. Soon she let go walking unsteadily away from him. Anthony stood witness to a change in her. The female vampire fell to the ground convulsing though not in pain. When it was over she gave a great gasp breathing for the first time since becoming a vampire and stood up. Warmth colored her cheeks when there had only been pale skin lifeless and cold. Life had returned to her body bringing color to other part of her as well. Their minds connected the beast showing her newly formed mind what had happened. The connection was maintained until he felt a part of himself pass to her. Anthony knew at that moment that he had created another of his race. He also knew this had not been a part of his father's plan. 'He did his job too well. By making me like them even this much he gave me this ability. Like them I can infect others with my blood changing them into something like me. Unlike them it has the opposite effect instead of killing it can restore life even to vampires making them like me if they are given enough.' Anthony thought.

The beast then led Alexandra... Yes Alexandra had been her name before her being turned into a vampire. The beast tracked another vampire. This one was a large male. It showed Alexandra how to stalk her prey and how to kill. The then stood back and watched her kill the large male. She did not feed just like he had taught her. That was not their purpose, they were supposed to kill them, and only feed when it was necessary to heal themselves. Like an attentive student Alexandra had learned well. His final lesson was to show how he had made her. The beast then left her to go on alone. Already he could sense the tension grow between them. A side effect of this form of reproduction was that the connection was different and after a time irritating. By putting distance between each other they lessened that irritation. The experience was both informative and saddening. In a way Alexandra was his creation. A new life sent out into the world. She was now like him, but he could never form a permanent relationship with her. In time he realized they would be at each other's throats. The connection between instead of bringing them together as it had done with his daughter would drive them apart. 'We cannot exist near each other. Like two great predators we will have our own territories neither intruding on the other.' Anthony thought. Anthony could only feel frustration and disappoint at himself as a result. It had happened because he lost control and he was angry at the beast for taking advantage of him while he was distracted. Cowed by its master's rage it made no further attempts to test its bonds choosing instead to keep silent in its own little corner of his mind. When his anger had worn itself out shame and disgust replaced it. Until this moment part of Anthony had taken comfort in the fact in there being only way he could reproduce: the human way. Now he had two ways of making more of himself the second way being less fulfilling and more vampiristic. 'Now where do I stand? I was never intended for his. What other surprises await me? Should I tell Samantha what I already know?' Anthony thought. The answer when he thought of it was definitely no. Such new information would do her no good, and would only serve to upset her. 'I am the parent let me worry about such things. She has a good life ahead of her why mess with that by telling her something she doesn't need to know?' Anthony thought. Still for a second time in his life since the death of his wife and his father Anthony was deeply shaken. How was he supposed to incorporate this? The realization that he might not be as different vampires as he thought caused a great emptiness to form inside him. The beast awoke again bringing with it a sense of foreboding. Something was wrong. An image of Leah in trouble sprang to his mind. Fear gave speed to his movements he rushed back to her home. Two cars pulled away from Leah's house as he came on the scene. Anthony charged after the trailing car. The first car was simply too far ahead for him to catch up. 'She is in that one.' He thought Springing forward he launched himself onto the trailing car hoping to interrogate the occupants as to where they were taking her. The hood dented on impact as he landed on top of it. Two shots pierced the hood below him striking his legs. The impact knocked him off his feet and he came crashing down almost falling off the speeding car. His hand gripped for purchase, he managed to grab a hold of something before he was sent flying as the car turned a corner sharply. When the car straightened out he came crashing down hard against the side of the car before climbed back onto the top. Managing to hold on with his left hand Anthony smashed into the windshield. The glass shattered bending inward and obscuring the driver's view. The car swerved under him and he was forced to hold on with both hands. Looking up he saw they were heading toward a brick wall at high speed. Metal railings were placed in front of a dead end sign that would destroy the car if they crashed. There wasn't time to save either of those inside but he tried anyways unable to allow her kidnappers to lose him. Another shot pierced the roof and caused him to lose his grip. Letting go he threw his body backward clearing the back of the car. As he struck the ground he could hear the car crash. Anthony's heart filled with despair as he saw that those inside appeared to be human and were now dead they were no doubt some lackeys hired to help kidnap Leah, but there was one hope left. If he had learned one thing the beast could help him.

The problem was the beast was undisciplined and lacked control. To save Leah he would need that. There was only one answer he could think of a permanent bonding. Then he would be able to focus his movements more carefully. 'So be it. We need each other to do this, and she is worth the sacrifice.' Anthony thought. Closing his eyes he let the beast loose enveloping it and bringing it into himself. The transformation was incredibly slow and took time and concentration as he made each bond that was needed forging them together as one permanently. When it was over he marveled at new awareness. Leah's scent was still fresh. He could easily track it to its source. Anthony reached out to Samantha telling her what happened and not to follow him. Samantha understood he had to do this alone and said she would wait for him nearby when it was over as a compromise should he need her for any reason. Tracking Leah's scent Anthony was led to a large mansion outside of the city. A tall metal fence surrounded the huge yard. Security guards both vampire and human could be seen walking the grounds patrolling the area. Anthony waited for an opening in their patrols and then made his move. Quickly he made his way towards the building unseen. Stopping at a corner he waited for an approaching guard. When the guard's head appeared he easily snapped his neck before the guard even knew he was there. When he sensed no other guards nearby he dragged the body into some bushes hiding it there. Walking to the nearest door he gave it a slight push inward breaking the door jam. Entering the mansion he was surprised not to hear an alarm. He guessed the owner figure no one could get past all the guards outside. Heading across the living room he headed towards the stairs.

Leah sat frightened on the floor as she was locked alone in a room under guard. Getting up she looked out the window hoping Anthony would be able to find her and save her. She turned away from the window when the door opened. "Hello my dear. Are you comfortable? There is no reason not to show a little civility." The stranger said giving a seemingly pleasant smile. When she did not reply choosing to keep silent he continued, "My name is Amek. I know your name is Leah and you are a love interest of Anthony's. My, my you are lovely indeed I see why Anthony likes you. Don't worry dear he will arrive soon."

"What do you want with him?" Leah asked. Amek chuckled at this show of caring for another welfare given the circumstances. "Anthony is uniquely gifted. With time under my direction he will learn to fully harness his gifts." Amek replied. "So you plan to be his teacher?" Leah said defiantly. Amek laugh was chilling. "Of course I will. Anthony and I are very much alike. Both our fathers were taken from us unfairly leaving us alone in the world. Both were responsible for what we are now." Amek said. Shouting at him angry that he would dare compare himself to her sweet Anthony Leah said, "Anthony's father created him to kill you monsters! What was you father's excuse?"

"Have you ever read the Bible Leah? Particularly the old testament?" Amek asked pulling up a chair and sitting down facing her. "Yes, why do you ask?" Leah said uncertain. Leaning back in the chair Amek answered, "My father was mentioned in it you know. For a time rebel angels went down to earth and laid with human women. The result were powerful and evil offspring. God angered by this abomination and the evils of humanity killed them off in the great flood saving only Noah and his family out of all human kind. My father in his defiance saved his son calling upon the powers he had at his command. He made a creature that would survive the flood, but in trade he would be forever separated from God, and had to deal with certain other conditions. Since that day I have been force to avoid the light of day hiding from its deadly rays that would harm me and all who would follow me. I cannot enter sanctified ground nor touch anything cleansed by his servants."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.