Wild Cards - Cover

Wild Cards

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Anthony was born different. Bred to fight the war against the vampire he lost his father, his wife and his daughter. Years later he and his daughter are reunited by chance and recent events weigh heavy on Anthony's mind. Will he be able take revenge against those that betrayed him and will he be ready for the even greater danger that will soon awaken.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires  

Anthony headed out that night giving his daughter her privacy, besides he had work to do. Anthony watched Mary and her two bodyguards show up at a warehouse near the docks. Santiago's informant had been right about the time and place. He crept to some glass paneling on the warehouse's roof. Through it he saw a meeting of Mary and another group of individuals. Part of Anthony wondered who they were but mostly he could care less he was here for Mary and no one else.

Anton Layfette had pulled Mary to side saying, "The Council is growing impatient to see this problem is resolved. It will not be long until the other great houses who do not sit on it start to notice the changes here." Unconcerned and calm Mary replied, "Santiago is well entrenched in this city. It will be difficult to remove him." Not liking the position this was putting him in Anton said, "Then you must unentrench him quickly. Soon many of The Councils' members will give him their support believing him the stronger out of the two of you. When that happens I can no longer protect you. Without The Council's backing Santiago will make short work of you and I would not count on his mercy."

"Don't worry I'll take care of him soon enough. His time is..." Mary was interrupted by the sound of something crashing through the skylight. "What was that?" Anton asked turning towards the sound. Mary's gaze followed his. Anthony emerged from the gloom teeth bared and nails ready. His eyes locked on Mary as he came forth into the light. "Impossible! He was dead no one could have survived that fire!" Mary yelled, "Kill him." Her two bodyguards attacked on her orders. The first one choosing to fight bare fisted while the second one grabbed a metal pipe he found nearby. Anthony dodged the right hook towards his head and ripped upward at an angle with his fingernails slicing open the first vampire's throat. Next he snapped the vampire's arm like it was a dry twig gripping it with both hands. Tossing him aside he moved toward the second bodyguard. The other vampire swung at his head with pipe trying to brain him. Anthony easily dodged and punched him in the jaw with a vicious uppercut that caused his head to snap back the impact traveling up to his brain. He stumbled backwards dropping the pipe which Anthony used to grab the pipe and stab it through his eye socket and through his head. The pipe sticking out of the back of his head the vampire fell dead his mouth open in shock as he didn't have the time to even cry out. Turning back to the first one where knelt on the ground howling in pain he snapped his neck. Anthony headed towards Mary then his murderous intent clear.

Now all that stood in Anthony's way were Anton's men. They knew better than to try to fight him one on one especially after seeing what happened to Mary's henchmen. Anton and Mary watched as Anthony was blind side with a kick to the head as they surrounded him. The blow drove him to a knee for a moment but he quickly recovered. He immediately fought back to his feet, grabbing his attacker he used him as a weapon to fend off the others. He felt the impact as the vampire he was swinging around slammed into other vampire who came at him. By the fourth impact he was definitely unconscious. Anthony tossed the unconscious vampire into them like a projectile. The hurled vampire slammed into his comrades knocking them to the ground in a daze. Making short work of the straggler Anthony started forward again only to jerk to a halt. He felt the sudden presence of something he had never felt before. It sensed him as well its mind locked on him. Anthony stood still as if listening to something his mind trying to sense its purpose. It was very near from what he could tell. A cold shiver ran down his spine and his heart pumped with new vigor as their minds touched. The hairs on the back of his neck began to rise. The creature was somewhere in the room. Anthony's eyes searched the shadows for any hint of it. For a moment they saw only darkness and nothing else. Then he appeared and Anthony could not breathe the vision of the creature sucking the air from his lungs. His mind filled with horror at what he saw. The similarities in face and body were undeniable. As much as Samantha his daughter was like him, this man looked like Anthony. His mind knew there could only one conclusion this was his biological father. Somehow every dominant feature his creator had implanted in him had come from this very creature.

It smiled at him or it least it looked like a smile. The gesture was alien to him devoid of any real feeling a mockery of human emotion. Then it hit Anthony, 'He can sense my thoughts!' The smile on the Vampire's face grew even wider at Anthony's realization. The four henchmen had finally shaken loose the cobwebs and were beginning to get up. Two of them attacked the newcomer, while the other two hung back unsure of what to do and just watched. The newcomer waited patiently for them unmoving as he watched them rush at him. One of them leapt into a flying jump kick aim square for his chest. The stranger easily side stepped ignoring him as he passed. The second one moved in and threw a punch. Simply reaching up he caught it with ease. The sound of bones crunching could be heard and the henchmen cried out in pain. The guard desperately trying to free himself in panic fighting for his life, he saw death in the newcomer's eyes and was terrified. With his free hand the newcomer plunged his hand into the other vampire's chest cavity ripping out his heart. The other vampire seeing what had happened to his comrade turned to run only to be grabbed by the back of the neck. With a might heave the stranger tossed him across the room. A wet smack was heard as his body connected with the far wall and the henchman landed in a heap on the floor. A pool of blood began to form under him while his body itself looked like a broken puppet laying there with its strings cut. "Any more futile gestures?" The stranger said his eyes roaming over all of them. The remaining henchmen looked to their leader terrified. "Of course not Lord Amek. My apologizes for the misunderstanding. Your sudden appearance caught my men by surprise. Most of them have not been graced with the honor of your presence, and so they did not know who they were attacking." Anton said bowing low.

Looking over at Anthony Amek said, "Who is the other one? I refer of course to the strong one who has managed to close his mind off from me for the moment." Anthony was silent not liking where this might be going. Mary stepped forward bowing she said, "His name is Anthony my lord King." Anthony tried to judge the distance between him and her. Could he get to her before Amek could stop him? "Hmm... It seems Anthony doesn't like you very much Mary. A bad history between the two of you perhaps?" Amek said. Mary seemed unsure how to respond and said simply, "Yes my lord."

"Fascinating we must speak of this another time. Right now I sense the Sun's approach. It would be wise to seek shelter." Amek said. "Of course my lord Amek. I have a car waiting outside." Mary offered. "Excellent we should be going then." Amek said heading towards the nearest exit, before looking over his should to say to, "Another time Anthony." The rest of the vampire hurried after him in tow. Anthony just watched them going knowing in this situation he was simply outgunned. Where had this Amek come from and how come Anthony had not known he was there until he was right on top of him?

Samantha and Nick had cuddled up on the couch and were enjoying their time alone together. Her head was laying on his shoulder as she leaned back into him while they watched the movie. Content at that moment Samantha found her mind wander to her father wondering how he was doing. 'Will he ever know this feeling again as I know it now?' I hope so, he has known such pain and suffering in his life he deserves to have a little happiness. I love him so much and only want the best for him.' Her questions threatened to push away Samantha's air of contentment as she worried about her father. Nick kissed the top of her head banishing these thoughts from her mind. At moment Samantha knew only the comfort he could offer her. Only he could push away her fears like this so she could fully enjoy these moments. Craning her head their eyes and from her soul sprang forth her feelings of love for her sweet Nicholas. Samantha had not the words to express them verbally. It frustrated her not be able to tell him like she wanted to.

Sitting up she held him close kissing him. Nick knew then began to share the depth of her feeling sensing them through their physical connection. He reveled in them loving how it made him feel. He wrapped his arms around her tenderly seeking to lengthen the moment. The feeling was so intense that it brought tears of joy that ran down her face. Leaning forward Nick kissed them away causing her eyes to close savoring his touch. Anthony took a taxi back to the apartment not wanting to make the journey on foot. As the car pulled to a stop he paid the driver, then stepped onto the curb. Anthony glanced up at the window to their apartment and could see the light was on. Anthony thought that Nick and Samantha could use a little more time alone. Deciding to wander the streets he came to a Presbyterian Church that was still open. Something deep within him urged him to enter it. Anthony failed to see the harm. He had always been happiest in church while praying and talking to God. He had neglected his faith for too long. Crossing the street Anthony entered the church.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.