Wild Cards - Cover

Wild Cards

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Anthony was born different. Bred to fight the war against the vampire he lost his father, his wife and his daughter. Years later he and his daughter are reunited by chance and recent events weigh heavy on Anthony's mind. Will he be able take revenge against those that betrayed him and will he be ready for the even greater danger that will soon awaken.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires  

Upon entering the city Anthony bought an apartment for he and his daughter Samantha under the name Burrows. As they took their things up to their new home Anthony paused at the top step. Samantha kept silent sensing he wanted her to do so. Entering the room he set down the bags he was carrying. Walking as if to look out the window with thick drapes covering it he rushed forward at the last second grasping a person on the end and pulling him through. The drapes separated revealing the same Vampire who had been responsible for his burning in the alley. Anthony chose to put this aside for a moment saying. "What do you want vampire and why shouldn't I just break you in two right now?" Anthony asked Santiago. "Perhaps because I came to offer an alliance and not to fight Anthony. We share a common enemy you and I. Her name is Mary I believe she was once your employer until recently." Santiago said

"You mean until she betrayed me and left me for dead, but go on you make a good point just make it quick." Anthony said squeezing a little harder making it more difficult for Santiago to do just that. "Of course, you are an interesting individual so far you the only one of her former employees who has survived one of her traps. This makes you a formidable individual. An individual who could help me get rid of her if he were so inclined." Santiago said. "So you can replace her. I see where you are going with this." Anthony said clenching his grip more forcing Santiago to gasp. "I doubt you do. You see until she showed up I was the legitimate leader of the vampires of Los Angeles. For a time we rarely bothered humans, only picking off the undesirables such as criminals. Mary on the other hand doesn't care about coexisting and she has the backing of certain individuals not the least of which are some of the more powerful houses that influence our kind. She is making a power grab for this city and if she succeeds you can guess what will happen next. I know a lot about you Anthony Burrows and I even know of your father Edward." Santiago said.

"How do you know my father?" Anthony asked. "I have watched you from afar for a long time young one, though it was not until you survived her trap and managed to kill a vampire in the park after being badly burned that I realized who you truly were. Upon hearing of the news through my usual and very trustworthy sources I suddenly remembered a diary I came across. Apparently a scientist created a being capable of hunting vampire, and strong enough to give the most powerful of our kind pause." Santiago replied.

"And you believe I am this creation is that right?" Anthony asked sarcastically. "I believe it was Dr. Edward Burrows who created this creature. Certain details from your life when compared to the diary match up quite consistently." Santiago said watching for a reaction before continuing. He had to try to keep the look of triumph on his face, when Anthony's mask broke for a second. Acting as if he hadn't seen it he continued so as not to overplay his hand, "Yes I believe that was the name. A very interesting fellow apparently his family was butchered by vampires and he swore revenge using all his knowledge to do just that."

So this creature was supposed to carry out his vengeance?" Samantha said glancing at her father. Looking at her Santiago replied, "More than that it was his legacy. Dr. Burrows created something that could pass its genes on to its offspring to carry on his vengeance if it was required." This comment caused Anthony's worse fears to be realized. Samantha taking this in had a realization of her own, without realizing she said it out loud, "This child would also have a strange connection with its father." Not seeing where she was going with this Santiago answered, "Yes so the memories and skills could be insured to pass from one generation to the next, why do you ask?" He did not realize that Samantha was Anthony's daughter and therefore the next generation he was referring to. Samantha chose not to reply she had said enough. Experimentally she reached out her father with her mind trying to see if their connection went beyond just sharing memories. Both of them suddenly had an intake of breath at the same time as a strange new sensation overcame them. At first the connection was too intense. Samantha's breathing was shallow, and she had trouble keeping her own identity under the constant strain. Then she felt her father separate himself from her, and then Samantha was surrounded by the warmth of his love for her and it wrapped around her like a warm blanket. The sensation brought a tear to her eye and it rolled down her cheek as she basked in its glow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.