Thanksgiving Weekend - Cover

Thanksgiving Weekend

Copyright© 2006 by suzanne

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of how He took me, how I submitted to Him and what happen when my husband found out... I hope!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation  

It's early Thanksgiving morning as I awaken to the sound of Your light snoring signaling that You are still fast asleep. It takes me a moment to get my bearings and realize where I am and remember what happen last night as I find myself naked, on the floor and aching all over. As I struggle to my feet trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake You it amazes me how innocent You look in the early morning light that seeps through the window as You sleep compared to how forceful You were last night. Tiptoeing down the hall to the guest bathroom before I dare turn on a light.

I am shocked at what I see in the mirror looking back at me. Staring at this stranger in the mirror it all comes rushing back to me. How I had innocently mentioned to You that my husband was going away on another business trip for the casino, how You showed up at my house (You never did tell me how You found out where we lived), forcefully kissing me as You pushed me back into the house, and then the wonderful nightmare that followed. Seeing the obvious bite marks on my breasts, the thin red lines of welts across my stomach and inner thighs, the dried cum that is matted in my hair and sticking to my body. How did I allow this to happen to me? Think Suzanne how did this happen? Why did You give in so easily to him? What if your neighbor saw him arrive and Tim your husband finds out? Think Suzanne Think...

After He and I met that one time in his hometown, where He used me as a whore and as His slut, even when He warned me we would do this again and that He owned me now, I was not thinking or concerned when I mentioned that my husband was leaving me alone over the holiday weekend. I was hurt and disappointed and never dreamed He knew where I lived. Tim hadn't been gone 30 minutes when He knocked on the front door nearing sending me in shock when I opened the door and saw Him standing there. Jerking the door open He took me so fast into His strong arms I didn't have a chance to resist or move away. His kiss was so full of lust and passion it took my breath away as He pushed me into the house until I was slammed into the wall. Breaking the kiss finally He reached up and pinching my right nipple through my bra and blouse he spoke the words letting me know from the beginning what was in store for me.

"Hello my slut."

Twisting the hardening nipple until me made me cry out.

"I told you we were going to do this again. That I owned You. Why are You acting so surprised?"

I tried to speak but all that came out was a low moan as He released my aching nipple and taking a handful of my short auburn hair in His hand twisted and pulled my mouth to His again. As His tongue pushed it's way between my lips to stab at mine His right hand came up and He started to unfasten my jeans. As the front door was still open and anyone driving by could see us I was trying to twist away to at least get the door closed while He pushed my pants down to bundled up around my ankles. Kissing me harder still He slid His hand down the front of my panties forcing his way between my thighs. As His fingers began to rub back and forth along my slit He pulled my head back until He could stare into my green eyes and I knew now that He was angry at me. He continue to rub up and down between my lower lips as He stared into my eyes until He felt my pussy juices begin to flow and wet His fingers. Then He moved His fingers slightly so that He could rub and circle my clit. Pressing harder and faster until my legs buckled and I fell against Him for support moaning softly into His massive chest. Just when I was about to beg Him to take me and use me as His slut again He suddenly stopped His wicked massage, grabbed what felt like a handful of my pubic hair and pulled as hard as He could causing my moan to turn into a scream!

Dropping the hair on my nose as my eyes watered He yelled at me.

"WHAT IS THIS CUNT?" "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO ALWAYS KEEP THIS WHORE CUNT SHAVED."

His voice was getting louder with each word that I was afraid my neighbors would hear Him. He roughly turn me and pushed me into the house telling me to move as I heard the unmistakable whiz of His belt flying from the loops. My jeans around my ankles made it difficult to move so i started to step out of them when fire erupted in my behind.

"I SAID MOVE YOU ASS BITCH " as His belt landed like a lightening bolt across my cheeks. I stumbled into the Living Room where He pushed me face first over the back of our sofa.

"Don't you dare move" He warned His voice now calm and that scared me even more. Bracing my hands on the seat of the couch, my feet not touching the floor so that my behind was raised obscenely and vulnerable I waited as I felt His eyes taking in the sight I must present. Then without warning fire once again exploded through my lower body then the sickening SMACK of the leather on my rump. The thin material of my panties offered no protection as blow after blow punished me. I am not sure how many times He whipped me, it felt like a thousand blows though I am sure it was only a few when tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was begging Him to stop. Over and over I cried telling Him I would do anything He asked, I would be good, I promised to make Him happy but it wasn't until I remembered and swore to shave my pussy and keep it that way that He stopped.

Dropping the belt on the sofa seat by my face I felt Him reach out and jerk my panties down around until they were around my knees. Grabbing my blouse from the back He pulled me up and spun me around. He didn't say a word as He glared into my eyes only pressing on my shoulders forcing me to kneel at His feet. Without being told for I knew what I was to do, I reached up and unbutton then unzipped His pants and slowly pushed them down until His already cock sprung up and out. I started to lean forward to take the long hard cock between my lips but as I opened my mouth He grabbed my hair and pulled me to Him. I have always loved to suck a man's cock, to feel it move along my tongue and to tease it but this time I wasn't allowed that pleasure. This wasn't a blow job, this wasn't about pleasure, this was Him raping my mouth. He forced the length down my throat not caring how much it hurt or was forcing me to gag. Over and over He jammed into my throat, fucking my mouth until I knew he was going to bruise my lips as I fought for air. Pulling my hair forcing me down the length of His shaft a few times then holding me still as He rammed His cock down my throat. Just as I thought I could take no more I felt His stiffen and give a tiny shiver, I tried to prepare for His coming orgasm to shoot down my throat but instead He pulled my head back and exploded all over my face. As I had expected Him to cum in my mouth I was ready for this. My eyes were wide open and as steam after stream hit my face some got in my eyes burning like the fire in my behind. He held me still until the last of His hot cum covered my face then taking a handful of my hair and wiping the tip of His cock off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.