My Twin Korean Babysitters - Cover

My Twin Korean Babysitters

Copyright© 2006 by allyn

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our Nanny had to be hospitalized for a serious operation. We hired a fourteen year old Korean girl who, along with her sister, provided me with the greatest sexual experience I have ever had.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Hairy  

They were dressed in a very sexy manner - both of them. Linda, who almost never wore tight clothes, had on the skimpiest and tightest pair of cutoffs I had ever seen her wear. They were so short, I got a beautiful view of the bottom of her cute little ass in the back. She wore a t-shirt that came down to her midriff, exposing her young, slim tummy. I was so attracted to the amount of her teenaged flesh that WAS exposed, it only made me moan silently, thinking about what was left to see.

Cindy had chosen to wear a halter top and a short skirt. The halter top was merely a piece of cloth that covered her small tits in front, and tied in tieback. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra underneath as her little boobies jiggled as she moved. The skirt she wore had a way of rising up as she sat down on the sofa, exposing her upper thighs as she crossed and uncrossed her legs occasionally. Once, I thought I caught a glimpse of her panties - skimpy, black panties - as she started to stand up.

When it was time for me to go to work, I told the girls, "I usually get back about 2 a.m., but if I can, I'll try to leave earlier than usual." As a matter of fact, I fully intended to make it home early, knowing that these two, sweet, young angels would be waiting here for me. "You will wake us when you return?" asked Cindy." We will be asleep, of course, here in the living room," added Linda. I smiled at both of them. "Oh, no, girls. That won't do. It's not at all comfortable sleeping down here on the sofa and love seat. No, I want you to go ahead and sleep up in my bed. It's a king-size bed, so there's plenty of room, and besides, you'll be closer to Justin's room. That way, you'll hear him if he wakes up during the night."

The two girls looked at me, then at each other. "You are asking us to sleep in your bed, Mr. Moore?" asked Linda. "The bed in which you sleep?" asked Cindy, confirming what she heard. "Yes, of course," I replied. The girls looked at each other again before Linda spoke up. "And where will you sleep when you return, sir?" Both girls looked at me with excitement on their faces. I wanted to give them one last chance to back out before I committed to doing what I knew I wanted to do - fuck them both. "Oh, I'll probably sleep down here." The smiles that were on both girls' faces dropped when I told them I'd be sleeping in the living room. Cindy immediately piped up. "But, Mr. Moore. You yourself said that it is not comfortable sleeping down here. We cannot ask you to do such a thing."

Linda added, "Oh, no, sir. We must find a way for you to also sleep in your bed with us." I now knew for sure they were willing to go through with their proposal. And I was more than happy to assist them. "Okay. We'll discuss this when I get home, girls. But right now, I have to go. See you tonight!" And with that, I was out the door.

Waiting in anticipation only made the night drag by slower. But at midnight, I told the assistant manager I was leaving early and headed back home. The house was dark when I arrived, and as I entered the front door, I couldn't hear a sound. I tiptoed upstairs and checked on Justin first. He seemed fine, contented and sleeping. Then I walked down the hall to my bedroom. Quietly opening the door, I peeked in. There, in the pale light of the room, I could make out the bodies of the twins, lying in bed, sound asleep. Now was the time to wake them up and see what fun and games were in store for us.

I turned on the bedroom light next to the bed and began to undress. The light and my movement caused Linda to wake up first. She lifted her head and watched as I proceeded to unbutton my shirt. "Oh, hi, Mr. Moore. You're home already?" "Yeah, I decided to leave a little early tonight," I told her, as I removed my shirt. Then I reached down and slipped off my shoes and socks. "Did everything go well, tonight?" I asked. "Oh, the baby was just fine, sir. There were no problems at all," Linda replied. I began to loosen my belt and unbutton my pants. At this point, Linda made an effort to waken her sleeping sister. "Cindy, wake up. It is Mr. Moore. He is here." Linda was shaking her sister hard, I could tell, trying to wake her up to watch me undress. "Cindy, you will want to wakeup NOW. Mr. Moore is here," she said, with a tone of urgency in her voice. Cindy slowly rolled over. Her eyes widened when she saw me pulling my zipper down and stepping out of my pants. There I stood, clad only in my dark blue briefs, my cock about half-hard as it had been all week and all night long. "Mr. Moore. You are home," said Cindy, as both girls gazed at the bulge in my underwear." Yes, I just got home," I told her, "but it's so hot and humid tonight, Thought I'd take a shower."

With that, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, pulled them off and tossed them aside. I now stood there in front of the twins, totally naked. Though they had seen me in the nude before, I think they were surprised or shocked that I so casually undressed right in front of them as though it was something I did all the time. I stood there, non-chalant, as the girls tried hard not to stare at my slowly rising cock."See you after my shower," I told them, as I left the bedroom and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I wasn't even halfway down the hall when I could hear the girls murmuring from the bedroom. I left the bathroom door open as I turned the water on and stepped into the shower. In only a few minutes, I heard Linda's voice from the bathroom doorway. "Mr. Moore?" I peeked my head around the shower curtain. My God! There stood Linda and Cindy, both wearing matching, nearly transparent, short nighties that just barely covered their panty-bottoms in front. I could see through the flimsy material and could see the pinkness of their young nipples poking through their tops.

"Yes?" I asked. Linda smiled at me and took a deep breath. "Sir, Cindy and I wanted to know if you might require any assistance in your shower?" Oh, yeah, I thought. I could use some assistance, for sure. "Why not? That sounds like a good idea," I told her. The girls looked at each other and smiled. Linda made her way over to the bathtub and waited. I opened the curtain a little bit, allowing her to see me from head to toe. Now, my cock was nearly at full-mast, and she suppressed a gasp." How might I help?" asked Linda. I handed her the bar of soap and said, "Why don't you wash my back for me?". I watched the look of excitement on her face as she stood outside the shower, glancing down at my erect cock. Linda took the soap from me as I turned around. I could hear her lathering up her hands with the soap, then felt her fingers begin to roam all over my back. Those same fingers that had worked my legs so wonderfully when the twins gave me that unbelievable massage.

Only this time, she was much more gentle as her soapy hands caressed my back. Up and down my back her hands traveled, then she began to make ever-widening circles on my back as her tiny fingers found their way down towards my ass. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that Cindy was not there. "Where's your sister?" I asked. Linda turned her head back toward the door and said, "Cindy? Why are you not helping?" Slowly, Cindy came over to join her sister. She was almost timid in her approach. This was unusual for Cindy who tended to be the more aggressive of the two girls. Cindy just stood there and watched her sister lathering up my back." Do you wish to help?" Linda asked. Cindy just shook her head. Linda shrugged and went back to work, not allowing her fingers to work the soap all over my ass.It was very curious that Cindy did not join in and help her sister. I Wondered if she was beginning to have second thoughts about the whole thing and wanted no part of being my sex student. Then I wondered: if she backs out, will Linda decide not to go through with it without her sister?

At the moment, it didn't seem to matter. Linda was busy soaping up my ass, her fingers finding their way between my ass cheeks, working the lather into the crevice. Gently, her fingers brushed against my anus, sending a shiver up my spine. This young teenaged girl's tiny finger was swirling around my asshole, creating strong sensations that only served to make my dick harder. Now, my fully-engorged cock was standing straight up at a sharp angle, only an inch or two away from my belly. Finished with my ass, Linda worked her way down my legs, scrubbing the dirt and sweat off of them.

I glanced over my shoulder again and saw Cindy watching her sister washing me. She was clearly interested in what Linda was doing, yet she made no move to get involved. Strange, I thought. I looked down at Linda who was now washing my feet. Her pajama top was soaked from the spray of the shower." Linda. You're all wet. Wouldn't it be better if you just... take your top off?" I asked. Linda stood straight up and looked down at herself. I immediately got an eyeful. Her top was completely drenched and the material was clinging to the front of her. I could clearly see her pointy nipples, all hard and stiff, exposed through the transparent material. "Oh, my," said Linda, blushing a little, "it is true. My top is wet. It is as though I am not wearing anything at all." She started to lift her top off of herself, but she paused and looked at me. "It is all right that I do this?" she asked." Of course," I said, "after all, you can see all of me. It's only fair that I see part of you, too."

She blushed again, and finished removing the top. As she was lifting the top of her nightie over her head, I turned to face the twins. Immediately, there was the sound of gasps. One of those gasps was mine. There before me stood Linda, half-naked. Her small, but rapidly developing breasts were exposed to me. They were absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to start kissing them right that moment, but chose instead to take my time. But the girls had gasped, too. They both looked down at my cock. It was as stiff as ever, standing nearly straight up as I looked at Linda's nearly nude body. Not only could I now see her naked breasts, but I could see the dark-haired triangle of pubic hair showing through her bottoms. I thought I detected a wet spot on the crotch of the panties. Whether that was from the shower or the flow of her pussy juices, I didn't know, but it sure as hell was sexy. And the way both girls kept staring at my dick was sexy as hell, too. "Mr. Moore!" exclaimed Linda, her mouth wide open, "Your penis is... standing up straight again... like the other day. It seems to have more stiffness!"

That was true. I couldn't remember the last time my cock had stood up at attention with so much enthusiasm as it was now doing. "Yes, Mr. Moore," said Cindy. "Your penis looks very ample... even more than the last time." I could feel the throbbing of my dick as the girls looked at it and talked about it with so much... awe. Linda looked at me very seriously. "Mr. Moore, does this mean you will become our teacher and show us the ways of sex?" I didn't answer her question. I just looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. "Linda, why don't you take off your panties and get in the shower with me?" I asked her. Linda wasted no time. She pulled down her bottoms, stepped out of them, and got right in the shower with me, her naked body only inches away from my throbbing cock. Though she was tiny, her pussy lips were full and pouty, obviously the result of the excitement of the last few minutes. Surprisingly, for such a young girl, she had a full bush of inky black pubic hair. The hairs were thick and fully covered the entire area above her pussy lips. However she appeared to have almost no hair on the full and pouty lips.

The spray from the shower head had run down the front of her, and a few drops were clinging from her pussy hairs. How I wished my mouth was down there, licking those little droplets off of her. Linda turned to her sister and said, "Cindy, come. Take your clothes off and join us in the shower. It is quite enjoyable to stand here naked with Mr. Moore. You will like it." Cindy just shook her head. "What is wrong, sister? Why do you not join us?" Linda asked. "I cannot," said Cindy. I looked at Cindy and saw that tears were forming in the corners of here yes. "What's wrong, Cindy?" I asked. Tears began flowing down the girl's cheek. Slowly, the girl lifted her top just a little bit to expose the matching bottoms. Immediately, I saw her problem. Looking down hoping to see her pubic hair which was hiding beneath her panties, I could clearly see the outline of a pad. "It is that time of the month," said Cindy. "It is the curse which our grandmother spoke of... I am having the curse."

It was all I could do to keep from laughing. Don't misunderstand. I felt sorry for her sad, pitiful face as she stood there, clearly upset at the poor timing of her menstrual period. But I had never heard a woman in this day and age refer to her period as "the curse." I thought that phrase had disappeared after my grandmother's generation. "Now, you will not want to teach me the ways of sex between a man and a woman because my vaginal passage is passing blood," Cindy explained forlornly, her tears flowing freely now. Again, I had to bite my lip hard so I wouldn't burst out laughing at her choice of words. I knew women who told me, "Not tonight, sweetie, I'm on the rag," but Cindy's explanation was so sweet, sad and funny - all at the same time. "Cindy," I told her, "don't be upset, sweetie. There are still things you can do to learn about sex. It's okay." "That is the truth?" she asked. I nodded. "Cindy, why don't you come over here into to the tub and help your sister?"

Shyly, Cindy stepped forward and removed her panties. Again I was staring at a new pussy covered with an inky bush of black hair. Although Linda's pussy hairs were thick and ample, Cindy's pussy hair was even thicker. Cindy entered the tub where Linda was on her knees, washing my legs. Cindy said to me, "Mr. Moore, I am so ashamed to have so much hair on my sex, much more than Cindy," I said that I loved the way her pussy looked, covered with such thick black hair, but that I had a way to cure her embarrassment. I took my Gillette razor from the shower shelf, put shaving cream all over her pussy hairs and, in less than a minute, had before me a pussy completely devoid of even a single hair. Cindy thanked me profusely for curing what she thought was an embarrassment, but which I thought was eminently sexy. Well, Cindy, with her bare pussy, and Linda with her furry pussy were no longer identical twins. I loved it.

"Can I help you, Linda?" "Here, sister, take the soap and wash his other leg while I clean this one, " Linda told her. The girls lathered up and worked their way from my ankles up to my knees and beyond. As their dainty little fingers approached my cock, their eyes widened, and they grinned at each other. "His penis looks so much bigger since when last we saw it, does it not?" asked Linda. "Oh, yes," Cindy replied, "I do not believe such an ample penis can fit inside a vagina, especially a vagina such as mine or yours. Our vaginas are so tiny for a penis to go in." All of their talking about my cock and their pussies was exciting me. Being inexperienced, they did not realize that my cock was not extraordinarily large, just about 7 inches or so. But to them, it must have seemed huge. But the prospect of finding out just how tiny their pussies were was really driving me crazy.

Cindy's period, to her way of thinking, put her out of action for the time being, I imagined what it would be like to drive my hard cock into Linda's virgin hole. Since the twins were both so petite, I could only imagine how tight their little cunts might be. Linda looked up at me as her fingers made their way to my crotch. "Mr. Moore, will you be able to put your penis inside me? I very much fear it will be too large for my vagina." I looked down and smiled at her. "Linda, it might hurt a little the first time, but I'm sure it will fit. Don't worry about it. And, by the way, one of the first lessons you need to learn is what to call this," I said, taking my dick in my hand and shaking it at the girls. The girls giggled as they watched me shake my dick, causing drops of water to splash on them, "If you want to be sexy, young women, you need to use other words to call our body parts. This is a cock," I informed them. The girls giggled again. "Cock? That is a funny name for your penis, Mr.Moore. I thought that was the name given to a rooster," said Cindy. "Well, Cindy. Think about it. What's the main thing a rooster does?"

I asked. The girls looked at each other and laughed. Now the girls were running their fingers all over my cock and my balls. Cindy took a firm grip, placing her little fingers around my cock, running her hands up and down its length. Linda had chosen to lather up my balls, her fingers ever so carefully spreading the soapy lather around and around on my scrotal sac. Gently, she lifted my balls up with her fingertips, feeling the weight of them. "And what do you call these?" Linda wanted to know. "In school, we have learned that these are called testicles, and that is where your bodily fluid is manufactured." "Those are my balls," I explained. And that bodily fluid is semen, but you can call it "cum" if you'd like." "Cum?" asked Linda, tilting her head to one side. "For what reason is it called cum?" "Do you remember when you two gave me that massage?" I asked them. They nodded. "Well, did you see it "cum" out of my cock? "The girls thought for a moment. "Oh. I see," said Linda. "It is what comes out, is that not right, Mr. Moore? "That's right," I said. Personally, I didn't care what they called my sex organs at this point.

The twins' fingers were working miracles on my cock and my balls as Cindy continued stroking the length of my stiff dick while Linda was playing with my balls. But I was not interested in getting another hand job from these tiny Korean twins. I wanted to do more. "I think I've had enough of this shower, girls. Let's rinse off and go back to the bedroom. "Linda and I rinsed off under the showerhead, while Cindy ran her hands under the water. I grabbed some towels, handed one to Linda to dry off her completely naked body, and gave another to Cindy to dry her hands. "Cindy," I said, "Why don't you take your top off so I can see your beautiful tits?" "Tits?" she asked. "Oh, you mean my breasts?" "Uh-huh," I said. "Yes, sister," said Linda. "I stand here naked for Mr. Moore to see all my parts and you have not yet shown him yours. Let him see your... tits... is that what you call them, sir?" Linda asked, looking at me. "Yes, tits," I confirmed. "That is what you must do, Cindy. Show Mr. Moore your tits so that he may look at both of our bodies," said Linda.

Cindy lifted the top of her nightie to show me a duplicate set of those small, gorgeous boobs, just like her sister's. "Hold your tits in your hands, girls. Let me see them. "The girls lifted their tits up in the palms of their hands for my inspection. The girls were definitely twins. Four identical titties in front of me. And all four nipples were hard, begging for kisses. And that's exactly what I did. I leaned over and took one of Cindy's firm nipples in my mouth, kissed it gently, then drew it in a little more and began to suck on it."Ooooh, Mr. Moore. What you are doing to my tit feels very good. Ooooh, it is very pleasant," said Cindy. I repeated the same action on Cindy's other nipple, sucking it and giving it a little nibble in the process. "Oh, yes. That makes me shiver all over, Mr. Moore. I think that I do not want you to stop," Cindy said.

Linda protested. "I should like you to do that to me, Mr. Moore. Cindy has a look on her face that tells me that you are giving her much pleasure on her tits. "I immediately obliged Linda, moving to her, and sucking on her pert nipples as I had just done to Cindy. "Ooooh," Linda moaned, as I sucked on the first nipple. "Is that not a wonderful feeling?" asked Cindy. "Does it not feel good to have Mr. Moore do that to you with his mouth? "I flicked the end of her nipple with my tongue, causing Linda to shiver as her sister had done. "You are right, Cindy," said Linda. "I very much like the feeling of Mr. Moore's mouth on my tit. It is wonderful. "Then I sucked on her other nipple, drawing it in and out of my puckered mouth, licking all around it. Linda hissed gently as I bit softly on her hard little nipple. "Oh, Mr. Moore," said Linda. "I have heard that it is a pleasant thing to have a man do that with his mouth, but I did not know it could feel THAT good."

I lifted my head, standing straight up, and said, "Why don't we go back to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable? And then, Linda, maybe I can show you other places I can use my mouth to make you feel even better?" "Other places?" asked Cindy. "Even better?" asked Linda. "Let's go," I said. And so the three of us wandered down the hall to the bedroom. Linda led the way, totally nude, her cute little ass undulating as she walked. Cindy, also nude, followed her. And I brought up the rear, watching the two girls in front of me, my cock bouncing along in its extra-stiff condition, ready for action. When we got to the bedroom, I laid down in the middle of the bed and invited the girls to join me, one on either side. Linda climbed in immediately to my right, while Cindy went to the other side to lie to the left of me. "You will show us the other places your mouth can go?" asked Linda. "Yes, what other places?" Cindy wanted to know. "Not so fast, girls," I told them. "I think we need to do some things that both of you can do. We don't want to leave Cindy out of the fun, do we?" "Oh, no, Mr. Moore. I want to learn things, too," said Cindy. "Then come here, girls," I said, holding my arms opened-wide, indicating that they should cuddle up close to me on either side.

I soon had my arms around both girls. Then I turned to Linda and said, "I want to kiss you, Linda." And with that, I moved my mouth to hers and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Just a slight touch at first, then I pressed a little harder. Linda responded by kissing me passionately. Slowly, I began to probe her lips with my tongue, trying to gently pry her mouth open. She parted her lips slightly, and my tongue immediately found an opening. I began to dip my tongue into her slightly open mouth, letting it dart in and out, waiting to see how she would respond. For a minute, the French kissing was one-sided. But then I felt her tongue find mine, touching it softly, beginning to play a game of tag. Then Linda got bolder and let her tongue slip into my mouth. Soon, our tongues went back and forth inside each other's mouths, and her breathing grew heavier as she kissed me more passionately. "I should like to be kissed, too, Mr. Moore." It was Cindy. She had been watching her sister and I kiss and she could wait no longer. I turned my head to face her. "You will like it very much," Linda told Cindy, as she slumped back against the pillow. Cindy was not as hesitant about kissing as her sister. Within a few seconds of our lips touching,

Cindy opened her mouth, her tongue seeking mine. In and out, back and forth, our tongues moved in a little dance, and Cindy kissed me harder, hugging me tightly as she did. I knew that Cindy was the more aggressive of the twins, but her passion was strong as she seemed to be the one leading the way in our little tongue dance. After a few minutes, Linda grew impatient. "Is there not something Cindy and I can do together at the same time? Something that will please you? "she asked. I knew just the thing. "Girls, remember how I kissed your nipples back in the bathroom?" I asked. The girls nodded. "Yes, of course we remember," said Cindy. "That felt so very good of you to do. "Why don't the two of you return the favor?" I suggested. "You should like for us to kiss and suck your nipples, Mr. Moore?" asked Linda. "Oh, please. I'd love it," I responded. Each girl found her way to my chest, as I laid back getting comfortable, watching them go at it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.