Heaven In The Mountains-thanksgiving Day - Cover

Heaven In The Mountains-thanksgiving Day

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: Don and Leeza meet again to enjoy Thanksgiving together. They travel up the mountain to Camp George. An enjoyable Thanksgiving Read!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

This is a continuation of Heaven in the Mountains, followed by Heaven in the Mountains: My Trip to the City. Reading both, in order, will give you the necessary background to understand the underlying theme of this Part.


Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

As we drove into the driveway, Alishia was waiting.

"Jayden, wake up! You are home."

Jayden's face is glowing as she shakes the sleep from her eyes. She gives my arm a squeeze.

"Uncle Don that was a wonderful weekend: everything was perfect. It will take me hours to record it in my diary. I feel so complete. I still tingle all over."

"I hope you keep your diary in a safe place. I don't want anything to come between us."

"I keep it on my computer. It is encrypted with a password. No one can get into it."

"Your mom is waiting for us. I am going to miss you."

With another tap on my thigh, Jayden is out the door and on her way to greet her mom. I unload and then carry Jayden's luggage to the house.

"Uncle Don, would you please bring the luggage to my bedroom?"

"Lead the way."

I followed my dream to her bedroom; her swaying bum gives me the shivers. The pang of want makes my body tingle. Jayden's soft bum cheeks sway in her feminine manner, reminding me of our weekend of loving. Her bedroom shouts a young woman. There are stuffed animals everywhere! It looks so inviting. If Alishia hadn't been home, Jayden would have been on the bed with her legs spread; beckoning me to join her; but, that is not to be.

"Where do you want me to put them?"

"At the end of the bed: Thank you, Uncle Don. And thanks again for the weekend."

After dropping the luggage, Jayden is in my arms. Her mom is still down stairs. My hand cups her bum as Jayden's tongue explores my mouth. I can feel John Thomas reacting as it pushes against her pubes. Our bodies are moulded together.

When I return to the living room, Alishia is waiting.

"Don, did you have a good weekend? Rob and I enjoyed the races. I want to thank you for that."

"I always enjoy my time with Jayden. She is quite the young woman. Your dresses, she wore, were breathtaking."

"I am glad you have taken such a strong interest in Jayden. It reminds me of my Uncle. He was devoted to me."

There is a knowing sparkle in Alishia's eyes. Memories are flooding back into her mind.

"I can see why he was devoted to you. It is easy to tell where Jayden gets her looks."

"Thank you, Don."

Alishia came to me and kissed me. She moulds her body to mine. Jayden wasn't fooling about the size of her breasts. I can feel them pushing against me. Then, I feel my zipper being lowered. A cool hand grasps John Thomas. Hell, I feel shocked and embarrassed; Alishia has a smile on her face.

"Just wanted to confirm what Jayden told me."

She is gently caressing John Thomas who has now grown to its full potential.

"Jayden is very lucky to have an Uncle like you. You have a well-shaped tool. If I wasn't your brother's wife, I would love to have some of that."

Now, this is embarrassing. Standing quietly, as Alishia caresses my tool, I don't know what to do.

"Mom, leave Don alone. He's mine!"

Thank goodness! Jayden to the rescue!

Jayden removes Alishia's hand and replaces it with her own.

"Mom, when is dad coming home?"

"He was called to a meeting. The firm is involved with a very complicated case and all the partners are working on a presentation. He may not be home till tomorrow. He will call later to let us know."

At hearing that, Jayden leads me back up to her bedroom using John Thomas as a leash.

"Don, one more time in my bed. Mom told me it was okay. I asked her while you were carrying in the luggage."

"Oh, Jayden, I do want you."

We undress each other slowly. I feel a bit uncomfortable, knowing Jayden's mom is in the house and that she is well aware of what we are about to do. But, my animal desire gets the better of me. I undress Jayden, uncovering her charms.

"Don, do you want to shower first? I want you to eat me. Please?"

Cum has crusted on Jayden's thighs, a reminder of this morning bout in bed. Her luv lips are puffy and her clitoris is out of its hood.

"Yes, let's do it together. I want to feel you all over."

In the shower we examine each other's body like it was the first time. I wash all of Jayden's feminine areas with the greatest of care. Soon we are drying each other. Knowing that this will be the last time I will be with Jayden till Christmas makes this time more memorable. At the bed, Jayden lays down with her legs spread wide. Her puffy, pussy lips are beckoning me for attention. My nostrils flare as I lower my face to heaven. Her scent is evident, even after our shower. If I were blind, in a crowd of naked woman, Jayden's scent would be my beacon; it is so unique! Her body reacts to my manipulations. Jayden's sounds, and her movements, indicate she is experiencing a climax.

"Thank you, Uncle Don. Now, please fuck me."

It is my pleasure to mount her. The feeling of John Thomas disappearing into Jayden's wet pussy is always an event. It continues to fascinate me watching my tool slowly disappear deep into Jayden's ebony pussy. My body dwarfs her delicate frame. Jayden's arms encircle my neck. Her body meets my thrusts with power. My willpower to resist my climax is waning with every thrust. Then with no other options my heart and soul pumps into my young lover. Our climaxes are always a moment of pure joy.

"Thank you, Don, for a wonderful ending to an unforgettable weekend."

"That's what an Uncle is for, to make their favourite niece happy."

There is a smile on her face. It is our pet joke about my favourite niece. Jayden is my only niece and now lover. For the foreseeable future, she is the only woman in my life.

"Jayden, I'll miss you. I wish Christmas was a week away instead of two months."

"I will call you every night, Don. I know the glow I am feeling right now will wear off. I will feel the despair of being without you tonight."

"I have to leave to get back to the ranch at a reasonable time. The crew will be waiting for me."

"I will walk you to the door, Uncle Don."

When Jayden stands, a large blob of my sperm flows down her leg. She will have to shower before going to bed tonight. The glow of happiness is evident on her face. She grabs a wrap and walks me to the door. Alishia is waiting for us.

"You both look satisfied. I wish I had some of that."

"Mom, mind your own business. Uncle Don is mine!"

"I can wish."

"Bye, Jayden. Bye, Alishia. I will look forward to seeing you at Christmas."

As I drive away, Jayden and Alishia are still standing in the doorway watching my car disappear from their view. The trip home is uneventful.

Some of my crew were waiting as I drove up the winding road to the main house. The yard lights were on welcoming me back home.

"How were the plays, Don?"

"Not bad; Jayden enjoyed them. They are part of her literature course."

"Is it true you had to wear one of those funny suits that make you look like a penguin?"

That's what this was all about? They could care less about the plays. Someone found out about the tuxedo. I will have to ask Mac at the Men's Shop, the next time I am in town, who spilled the beans. One of the men grabbed my suitcase and brought it to my room. I went to the kitchen.

"How is everything, Cooky?"

"You will be happy to know that the ranch is still in one piece. You were only gone three days. Everything is on schedule. Most of the preparations for winter have been completed. Oh, Frank asked if it would be okay for him to take an extra week at Christmas. His sister is coming in from England. He hasn't seen her for six years."

"I don't think that will be a problem. We usually don't have much work at Christmas. I will tell him when I see him."

"Thanks. I know he will appreciate that. He is a good rider."

I had a cup of coffee and then realized that it had been a long, satisfying day. Jayden's face pops into my mind every time I close my eyes. I will miss my beautiful young niece. Once in bed, it took a long time for sleep to take over.

For the next week, it was a flurry of activity as we finalized all preparations of the ranch for the coming winter. We had another snowstorm. All it did was remind me of Jayden and Camp George. I am still suffering withdrawal of Jayden's charms. That young lady is embedded in my mind. Who would have predicted that a thirteen-year-old would have an old man pinning for her like a love-starved teenager! The storm also reminds me to check with the crew to confirm Camp George was been restocked.

"Cooky, has Camp George been restocked?"

"Two crews have been up there since you and Jayden. Both times they took a loaded buck board. I am assuming it has been restocked."

The look on Cooky's face tells me he wasn't telling me 'the truth and nothing but the truth.' He has a sparkle in his eye and a sly smile like a cat that ate the canary. Riding the line in the morning, I'll ride to George and make sure. That is the only way I'll get the truth. I asked Cooky to make me up a trail lunch for tomorrow morning.

Jayden calls every night. It is so good to hear her soft, sexy voice. She is doing well in school. Her marks in literature were in the high nineties. She told her class it was all because of her Uncle tutoring her while she enjoyed the plays. I get hard every time she repeats that story. Last evening she called,

"Hi, Uncle Don. I miss you! What's new at the ranch?"

"Nothing much; we are close to finishing the preparation for winter. All the cattle are in their winter pastures in the low area."

"I wish I was there. I would enjoy taking care of you."

"Oh, I would like that. I am going to Camp George tomorrow. Something fishy is going on about George and nobody will tell me. Cooky and the crew have done something at the line camp."

"What do you mean?"

"That is what I will find out tomorrow. Assuming the weather is good, I will be back by the time you call. I will let you know what changes, if any, have happened at George."

After Jayden hung up, I completed a number of small tasks before getting ready to retire for the night. A ranch no longer exists on cattle alone. There are now piles of paperwork; or, should I say computer entries! All the foremen have expense accounts. There are many small, and some large, items that need replacing on an ongoing basis. I don't have time to do everything; so, the foremen are all entrusted with a large line of credit at our suppliers. I notice a number of odd purchases with oddball explanations: there is a mystery afoot! I try to determine what they are. There is one from each of my six foremen. Not that this is odd in itself; but, all six of them, in a short period of time, have me wondering. I make a note to discuss it at our next meeting in two weeks.

It had snowed during the night. There was at least two inches of fresh snow on the ground. It isn't enough to cancel my trip to Camp George. With the sun shining and the snow life will be short lived. I collected my lunch from Cooky and went to the stables for my horse and a packhorse. At this time of year, I insist that all outriders going up the mountain take a pack horse with survival gear and four days of rations. When I approach my horse there is a greeting snort. Soon we are on the trail leading to the camp. As predicted, the sun came out and the snow was melting. It's a wonderful day for a ride. I brought my rifle. Cooky mentioned that we could use another deer.

The trail shows ruts made by the buckboard in the wet areas. Whatever the crew had brought up to the camp was very heavy. Jayden and I certainly hadn't eaten that many provisions! Camp George was down the next knoll. As I crested the hill, the first thing I noticed that was different was the satellite dish mounted to the roof of the cabin. I tied the horses to the rail. Someone had shoveled a trench toward the creek where we get water. I walked on the ridge of new earth. At the creek there is a black intake pipe protruding into the centre of the creek. It was located in an area where the water ran fast and never froze. Just what had my crew done to the cabin?

I checked the outbuilding. All the wood we had used has been replaced, as well as the hay and oats for the horses. A few new things have been added. There are six large propane tanks connected in series. The biggest surprise was a generator. We had purchased a number of them after the New Year 2000 scare. People had bought them expecting the world to stop at midnight. Once they realized how foolish they had been, they dumped them on the market. We purchased six at a very good price. Two forty-five-gallon drums of gasoline were sitting, in cradles, beside the generator. That was the reason for the deep wagon wheel ruts in the wet areas. Once inside the cabin there were more changes. A pump was installed with a sink and there's a satellite receiver and television. There's also a VCR and a shelf of movies. There's a small propane heater in the corner. This cabin now has all the comforts of home. All the weird purchases I was going to question, were explained in the cabin.

Now my curiosity was satisfied. The cabin was ready for Jayden and me. I just hoped the weather cooperates during her next visit. If we have a serious storm, we will be confined to the ranch. That would certainly limit our time together. Ranch hands roamed throughout the house all of the time. There were only a few rooms off limits to my hands. Without a wife or children, there has never been a need for privacy.

The weather couldn't have been better for the return trip to the ranch. I noticed some deer sign; but, never saw anything but tracks. We would have to eat beef. When I reached the ranch, the dinner bell was ringing, calling all of the hands that were in hearing distance. I was hungry; the fresh mountain air had given me an appetite.

Jayden called later in the evening. She wanted to hear all about Camp George. I told her about the changes.

"Oh, Don, we can go there at Christmas! I just hope the snow doesn't ruin our plans."

"With the exception of a blizzard, nothing can stop us. We have powerful snowmobiles for the heavy snow. Just remember to bring enough warm clothing. We will be up there for ten days."

"Ten wonderful days! I hope I don't have my period. I will check and let you know. I am on the pill; so, it makes it easy to calculate. By the way, mom wants to talk to you."

"What about?"

"I don't know. But dad came home all excited today. I haven't had a chance to talk to him."

"Is your mom there? Let me talk to her."

I heard Jayden call for Alishia.

"Hello, Don. I have a favor to ask. Actually, I don't think you will mind."

"Ask away."

"Can Jayden spend Thanksgiving at the ranch?"

Jayden overheard the request and was clapping and making all kinds of noise. My heartbeat went up four notches. My body was reacting to the request.

"You knew the answer to that before you asked. Of course I want her to be with me! You know my life centers around the time I have with Jayden. When do you want me to pick her up?"

"Don't you want to know why I asked?"

"That is secondary. You know how much I love your daughter. Okay, tell me what has happened."

"Bob's firm just won a large case. Since Bob, and two other of his associates, were responsible for the result, the firm is giving them an all-inclusive holiday in the Caribbean, Thanksgiving weekend. I know Jayden would love to spend it with you. All she talks about is being at the ranch during her Christmas holidays."

"Tell Bob congratulations! Everybody will have something to be thankful for this weekend."

"Jayden will be ready by Wednesday at ten in the morning. We will be back on Thursday of next week. I have already talked to her school. She is not expected back for a week."

"Alishia, that sounds excellent! We will have a week together! I'll savor every minute of it!"

"Can I talk to Jayden?"

"Hi, Uncle Don. What wonderful news! I'll start packing as soon as I get off the phone. Do you think we can be at Camp George for Thanksgiving?"

"I will do everything possible to make sure we are. I will see you Wednesday. Make sure you wear a skirt, and a thong, for the ride back to the ranch."

"I will, Uncle Don."

When we finally hang up, I am on top of the world again. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for, a week with Jayden! I'm glad I went to Camp George; all we will need are fresh vegetables and meat. Jayden loves to cook. I plan to make a list of some special things that I will pick while in town.

The next day I went to town. I made a whirlwind shopping spree. I just hope I have thought of everything. Then, I remembered when we were trapped during the storm. The only thing we needed was each other. When I returned to the ranch, some of the ranch hands commented on my good mood. It didn't take long for the news to leak that Jayden was coming for Thanksgiving.

I wanted to do something really special, for Jayden. Actually, it would make me happy to see her all decked out. We would make a slight detour before coming back to the ranch. Waiting one more day, was going to be worse than waiting the month and a half for Christmas.

Finally, I was on the road to pick up Jayden. The time went fast; I kept looking at how many miles were left before I would see her. I was tingling with anticipation when I drove up the driveway. I could see Jayden and Alishia in the window. I had to will my erection to subside. Once inside the door, Jayden was in my arms. We kissed and I felt her firm bum and pulled close. She smelt so good! There was no pretence. Alishia knew how we felt about each other.

"Good to see you, Don ... don't let me interrupt."

Alishia is smiling as she watches her daughter kissing her Uncle. I think she enjoyed watching us trying to get as close as possible. Jayden felt so good. As I had suggested, she was wearing a very short skirt. Her legs were bare. I could feel John Thomas reacting.

"Where are your bags, Jayden?"

"In the hall."

Maybe I should have brought the truck. There are four suitcases, a night bag and a makeup kit. We would need two packhorses to bring everything to the cabin. I loaded the van.

"Are you ready, Jayden?"

"I was ready Monday night. I've had everything packed since then. Let's go!"

Jayden kisses her mom.

"Have a good trip, Alishia. You don't have to worry about Jayden."

"Oh, I know. I hope she doesn't wear you out."

Alishia watches as we drive away.

"Jayden, I have one stop before we leave. Do you know where Universal Mall is?"

"Turn left at Maple Avenue. It is about four blocks down. What do you need there?"

"You will see when we get there."

At this time of day, the traffic was light. It would be a mad house tonight. Thanksgiving was tomorrow. I wanted to get back to the ranch early enough to head to Camp George. We should be in the mall less than an hour; it was a two-hour drive to the ranch. With everything cooperating, we should be on the trail before three. Camp George was a two-hour ride. It will be dusk when we arrive. I wish we were there right now.

"Come on. You are the reason we are here."

"Me! What for? I don't need anything."

"Jayden: I want you to go to Victoria's Secret and get some very sexy lingerie, thongs and sexy bras and anything else you want. I have been dreaming of this for days. Your body is beautiful but when it is partial covered with sexy lingerie: you drive me wild."

"Ok, Don. It is just around the corner."

"Good. I will sit here. When you are ready just call and I will come in and pay."

I watch Jayden enter the store. The window displays have my imagination running wide. I hope Jayden purchases a number of outfits. I love un-wrapping her. I was surprised when she called me over to pay. It was the fastest shopping spree I had ever witnessed with a woman. I paid. There were four bags to bring back to the van. Jayden was smiling.

"Oh, Don, I didn't know it would be so much."

"Don't worry about it. I didn't even look at the bill. Remember, I suggested it."

"You will be pleased at the purchases. I can't wait to model them for you."

I lean over and kiss her. I want so much more. Once out of the city, Jayden leans back in the seat, spreads her legs and pulls up her skirt. It is a view I love! Her thong's pulled into her pussy, showing her puffy lips. She's watching me. She then raises her hips and removes the thong. She passes them to me. They are damp and smell so good. John Thomas is excited as well, as the bulge in my slacks will attest. I can see Jayden's excited clitoris poking out of its hood. It's pink against her chocolate skin. My right hand is on her thigh. She moves to accommodate me. Soon I am massaging a very wet pussy.

"I would love to stop and eat you but we have to get to the ranch as quickly as possible. We don't want to be on the trail in the dark. I have everything packed and the boys will have the packhorses ready. All we have to do is change."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.