Fucked - Cover

Fucked

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Jan's son is throwing a pool party having invited his swim team over. Jan is admiring the sexy teenage boys from her bedroom window when she is taken from behind, her eyes covered and her body ravaged. She loved it but is still trying to figure out which of the boys fucked her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Jan was at the upstairs bedroom window looking down at the gaggle of teenagers running around her backyard. Fifteen boys and girls had shown up for her sons pool party and they seemed to be having a good time goofing off and playing in the pool, and all of them wearing those damn sexy swimsuits that kids wear nowadays. Her son had invited his friends from the swim team over for the afternoon and Jan had promised that she would stay in the background and give his friends some space. When she had taken out the last case of sodas she looked at the boys in their skimpy suits and she was amazed by their hard bodies. They were so young and yet so taut and muscled and she tried not to stare at them but she couldn't help herself they were just so damn virile looking. Hell she could even see their cocks pressed against their Speedo's. When she couldn't stand looking any longer Jan went inside the house and went upstairs where she slipped out of her sundress and wearing just her bra and panties went over to the bedroom window, her right hand caressing her clit as she peeked through the curtains at them. God what she wouldn't give to have one of those boys with her right now?

Jan was so deep in her own thoughts and actions that she didn't hear the door to her bedroom ease open or the boy that crossed the room. In fact she didn't know anyone was even in the room until the hand closed around her eyes and the voice whispered into her ear.

"Don't be scared Mrs. Wilson, I won't hurt you, I promise. Just nod if you understand me."

For some reason Jan wasn't scared by the boy, she was actually excited and she nodded her head. The boy slipped a silk scarf around her face that covered her eyes then he knotted it behind her head. "I've been watching you watch us and I know what you want."

He sounded familiar yet the voice was obviously being disguised but there was something that she recognized, an inflection perhaps. "You know? What do you know?" She asked him.

His fingers rubbed across her panty cover mound and she shivered. "I know what you want Jan." He turned her around and she didn't try to resist him. He led her over to the bed then gently eased her down until she was sitting on the edge. She didn't protest as she felt his hands reached around behind her and unsnap her bra and take it off. Her breasts, freed from their confinement, sagged a little but she knew her nipples were hard. When his fingers slipped inside the waistband of her panties and tugged she raised her hips and let him slid them off. She had trimmed her pussy hair the day before and she knew that he could see her blood engorge lips and the wetness that was leaking out from her.

"God you're so damned beautiful and I can see that you're excited by this." He said as his finger penetrated her lips and eased inside her pussy.

"Oh God I am! I know that I shouldn't be, but I am." She whispered back, her breath coming in gasps.

"Good, now spread your legs for me."

Jan leaned back on her elbows and spread her knees apart and she felt his hot breath on her pussy, then his lips kissed her thigh and he kissed up towards her womanhood. She moaned with pleasure, a pleasure she hadn't felt in a long time then his tongue invaded her lips and licked upward until it came to her clit. The shock of the touch of his tongue on her clit was electric and she moaned even louder and pushed her hips forward into his face. "Oh yes that's it, suck on my clit. Oh God yes!" Blindly she reached out and found his head and pulled him tightly to her pussy. "Eat me, eat my pussy." Soon the tongue had company when a finger slid inside her pussy and found her 'G' spot. The finger made a scratching motion as the boy's lips closed over her clit and sucked on her. She felt her vaginal muscles contracting and she knew that her orgasm wasn't far off. Jan pulled his head even tighter to her pussy and she humped his face as the pure pleasure of her first orgasm started to wash over her body. She collapsed backward onto the bed, her head arched, her eyes rolled back into her head and her eyelids were blinking rapidly as she came. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, Oh fuck yesssssss!!!!!!"

The little after shocks of her orgasm continued and she was breathing rapidly as she wrapped her legs around his head and squeezed tightly then she came again and again. Then as she calmed down his hands pushed her legs apart and as he stood up and she felt his cock rub across her pussy. "In... me, please put it in me now!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.