The Master's Project (6) - Micky And Susan - Cover

Preview

The Master's Project (6) - Micky And Susan

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Lesbian, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Bob has managed to get himself into some pretty weird situations during his interviews of married couples for the project. Now he finds out that sometimes, people who are in love, and who stay together for years and years, and who look almost identical, just can't get married. Micky and Susan rock Bob's world, in more ways than one.

Foreword

This is the sixth in a series of narratives concerning a research project done by the author for his Master's Program. If you've read the preceding narratives, you're fully up to speed about what this project was all about. If you haven't, you really should, because once in a while what happened before will help you understand why the author reacted in one way or another.

This couple didn't end up in the published part of the study, but that was only because I couldn't figure out a way to put them there without jeopardizing the final results. Even though I didn't identify the participants in the paper, I had to keep documenting data for potential peer review. If that would have happened, and this couple was discovered, it would have invalidated the whole paper. You'll understand why when you read it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.