Like Kissing Your Brother - Cover

Like Kissing Your Brother

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Ever kiss a girl, Mika?" "Neeewww, jeez it'd be like kissing your brother!" "You wouldn't want to kiss my brother?" Somehow, in the back of her mind, Carey didn't think that seemed so bad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Mom and Dad have gone off to hole up for the weekend to see if there was anything left of their once happy marriage. Carey and her brother are left alone with the house to themselves...

Waking up with her brother snoring in the back of her neck, Carey had a pain in her lower tummy and scrambled out of bed dancing on her toes toward the bathroom. "Gotta go! gotta go! gotta go." She whispered all the way in. When she unrolled a tuft of toilet paper and put it between her legs, Carey thought 'what a mess, I'd better get a wash cloth.'

Tad walked in all sleepy eyed and spotted his sister with her foot up on the tub and a washcloth between her pretty thighs. He sighed as he approached the toilet and watched that cute bottom wiggling. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up your mess."

"My mess? I think you were there too."

Carey turned to stick out her tongue at Tad, but instead watched his fingers holding his limp penis. "Want me to hold that for you?" She asked.

Looking at her and smiling, he answered, "Sure."

Carey tossed the washcloth into the sink, got behind her brother and reached around for Tad's dick. She had to peek around him to see and with her left arm around his waist, her body pressed against his back and her right hand around his cock, Carey lightly stroked it.

"Don't do that, I'll never pee with you stroking it!"

"Oh, I thought that's how it was done."

"You did not. You know very well how it's done. Do you remember the first time?" Tad relaxed at the thought and a long stream of pee gushed out. "Careful with the aim or you'll have pee everywhere."

Adjusting some, Carey watched as the seemingly never ending flow splashed into the toilet. "Jeez Tad, where did all that come from? You'll be dehydrated before you're done."

"Well, do you?"

"What?" Carey asked shaking the flaccid cock up and down.

"Remember the first time you held my cock while I took a piss."

"That seems so crude to me. Yes I remember it really well. We were visiting Uncle Jerry and Aunt Eve. We hiked back into the woods on some trail that we found and you had to pee. You didn't even try to hide, you just unzipped your shorts, pulled it out and let fly right there."

"You were staring at it and I asked if you wanted to hold it for me." Carey's fingers still had his cock captured and he was beginning swell. "You stood beside me and used it like you were watering that tree."

"Even got a little stiff too huh? Like now. It's getting a little stiff now too. What else do you remember?"

"After I was finished, you pulled down your panties and started to pee where I had just finished," Tad said.

"And you watched too. When I was through, I didn't have anything to wipe with and I was worried about Mom finding pee in my panties. You got between my legs with the end of your shirt and wiped me." Carey's strokes got longer and soon had it in the palm of her hand with her fingers wrapped around it. "It even made me squishy down there because your fingers kept rubbing me and not the shirt."

"I came for the first time that night."

"You did? The very first time?"

"Yes. I had tried jacking it like my friends showed me, but nothing would ever come out. It felt good so I kept trying. But that night, thinking about you touching my cock and my fingers touching your cute little slit was enough to make me cum."

The object in her hand was getting ever harder and her strokes getting ever faster, Carey whispered in Tad's ear, "I came too. I thought about touching this. I thought about you touching me."

His voice no more than a croak, Tad said, "Tell me all about it."

"Ummm it was so nice. I was on top of the bed in my jammies with the top open and my hand down in the bottoms. I pushed the bottoms off and spread my legs really wide and pretended that you were watching me." Carey stuck her left hand out and showed Tad her three middle fingers. "I took these and started to rub my pussy up and down. Softly and first and then harder and harder. The underside would rub against my little clit and the tips would enter my cunt. I kept getting wetter and wetter and more slippery until I finally raised my back off of the bed and let my climax take me.

Enough for Tad, with a grunt and an "Oh shit." the tip of his cock opened and cum started spurting out. Carey caught what she could in the palm of her hand and ended up with a large puddle of his semen.

Carey was still pressed tight against Tad with her head on his bare back. She opened her hand and started to spread the cum all over his chest, concentrating on his nipples, and then over his tight stomach.

"Why didn't you just let it go?" He asked.

"And let your sperm go into the bowl where your pee is?'

"Come back to bed and let me take care of you now sweetie. You've kinda used the reserves, but I'll be I kind think of something."

"I'm fine from last night. You don't have to take care of me. Let's go make breakfast. In the nude. Let's have breakfast nude." And kissing him on the back, Carey let go of him and headed of toward the kitchen.

That afternoon, the pair was having some lunch at the food court in the mall. Tad seemed to be lost in gaze, so Carey followed the path of his eyes to beneath the table across from them. In a small panic, Carey looked around to see if anybody else could see or was watching. She elbowed Tad hard in the side.

"Oooof! Jeez Carey, what was that for?"

"You're looking up that little girl's dress."

"So? I think she's flashing me."

Carey took a good look and decided that her brother was probably right. "If her mother turns around and sees you, security will be hauling us out of here."

"Look Carey! Look at what she's doing."

Sure enough, the girl had the skirt of her dress pulled back even more and her fingers had been inserted into little her cotton panties, with red and purple flowers, through the leg. She was definitely smiling at Tad. Not to be outdone, Carey looked at the girl and slid her hand over Tad's crotch. The girl's eyes got as big as saucers as Carey rubbed her hand over and up and down the front of Tad's jeans. Carey could feel the rise and was sure the girl could see it.

A voice came out of nowhere saying, "Hi guys, what ya doing."

"Hi Mika," said Tad.

"It's like 'meek ah' Tad, not 'mike ah'," Carey scolded. "As long as you've known her, you'd think you'd get it right."

"It's okay Carey. Mom, Dad and you are about the only ones that get it right. Oh, Ms Jacques too, but she just wants to get into my panties. So, what're you looking at."

"Don't turn around Mika! Pervert here is watching that girl behind you play with her little pussy."

About that time, the girl's mother said something to her and she quickly pulled her hands away and smoothed her dress. She smiled again at Tad and started to eat her chicken strips and making sure to lick her fingers.

"Speaking of Ms Jacques, she called me into her office last night after school."

"She wanted to get you alone and give you a checkup?" Laughed Carey.

"What makes you guys think she's a lesbian?"

Mika explained, "She was accused of having sex with four girls on the basketball team at her last school. The girls wouldn't rat on her, so they couldn't prove anything, But they moved her to our school last year.

"Anyway, that isn't why she wanted to see me. This is why." Mika held up a blue and pink bag."

"I'm betting on a bra in the sack," Remarked Carey.

"She said that I had to start wearing a bra. She say's my nipples 'are prominent and my breasts jiggle.' Not one, three of them. They were on sale and I couldn't decide on which one was the least ugly." Mika sat up straight, pulled her tiny red tank down tight and asked, "Now tell be that these are tits that look like they need a bra."

"They look like tits that need a bra," Carey and Tad said in unison.

"They are cute though, Mika."

'Wrong words Tad, ' Thought Carey.

"Cute? Titties aren't supposed to be cute! Titties are supposed to be, well, titties. These are speed bumps! Oh well, it was coming I guess.

"On to important stuff now. What about going steady Tad? That way nobody will think that you're fucking Carey."

Carey said just above a whisper, "Shup Mika! People can hear you. What makes you think we are having sex anyway?"

"I've known it for years."

"You couldn't have, we just did it for the first time a couple of days ago."

Mika pointed her finger at Carey and said, "Hah!"

Tad grinned and said, "You're supposed to be the bright one here Carey. That was sooo easy."

"Well, this isn't the place to talk about it anyway, let's go home and talk."

Later they were sitting on Carey's bed playing Uno...

"This is as boring as watching my mother make jam," Said Mika.

"Mostly yes," said Tad. "I mean, I've never watched your mother make jam, but it would be boring I think. This was a sucked idea Carey."

"What do you want to do? All get naked and make a pile?"

Tad and Mika looked at each other. Mica said, "That's brilliant Carey, let's do it."

Carey gave Mika the stink eye and flipped her the sign. "I know, Mika can model her new bras for us."

"I really like that one!"

"Easy Tad. Okay, I don't want to be a spoil sport so I'll just do it."

"Hand me those scissors and the bag Mika," said Carey.

Mika did as Carey asked. "What are the scissors for?"

Tad said, "She has a fetish about cutting the tags out of everyone's underwear."

"Not just underwear," Carey said as she opened the bag and dumped the contents into her lap, "Anything where the tag will show. It drives me crazy to see a bra tag through a sheer top or a forty-five dollar tank with the tag sticking out of the neck." Carey started to methodically snip the labels off.

"She's weird Tad."

"I told you so, Mika."

"Fuck both of you."

"Okay."

"Okay."

Carey held up a pretty little pale pink 32A and looked at it. "This is cute. Look matching string bikini panties. Hey! a white set too and both have a little ribbon on the panties and bra." She grabbed a white, nondescript cotton bra and said, "This is sorta ugly." Then on the bottom of the little pile, Carey found a tiny purple thong. "Yummy Tad. You should like this. There must be all of fifty cents worth of lace in this and, " sticking her face up to it, "you can see right through it. Anyway, try the white set first Mika."

"The deal was the bra and that's all I'm putting on." Mika said as she stepped toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Carey asked.

"To the bathroom to put it on! You can't expect me to sit here and put it on. You'd be staring at my titties."

"Mika."

"What now Carey?"

"Everyone's seen your titties. Every time you bend over, people get to see your titties. For a girl that thinks she doesn't have any, you're suddenly pretty modest about it."

Not dissuaded, Mika headed for the bathroom to change. Carey threw the matching panties at her, she picked them up and steamed off.

"What's taking her so long?"

"It's Mika, Tad. Be patient."

In a few minutes Mika made a grand entrance to the bedroom and twirled around in her red tank that showed plenty of tummy and her very short blue denim skirt.

"Nice Mika, but you still have the tank and your skirt on. Where's the bra show?"

"Can't you see the outline of it?" Mika questioned.

"Not the same Mika, pull the top off so we can see the pretty girl in the pretty bra." Carey replied.

"You might pull the skirt up some too," Suggested Tad.

"Wait just a minute here ... how come I'm the one that has to put on a show. I think it's only fair that you two take something off too."

Carey said, "She has a point Tad, take off your T-shirt and drop your shorts."

Tad pulled his T-shirt over his head and then unzipped his shorts and pushed them to the floor.

"Boxers too and, for God sakes Tad, take off your socks." Carey mumbled something to herself about naked guys and socks as she watched Mika pull her tank over her head and shake out her short blonde curls. Mika was a vision in her brand new bra and that nearly nothing denim skirt.

"You too! You can't just sit and watch us without taking yours off too."

"Okay, okay, give me a second. Pull up your skirt and let us see your new panties, too Mika." Carey took the bottom of her white satin cami and lifted it over her head.

"You're going to need new bras pretty soon too Carey. Your titties are starting to overflow the cups," Noted Mika.

"This one is a small B, so it might be awhile. Be nice if I could get to a C without getting fat to do it." Carey unzipped her shorts and raised her bottom to push them off. "Those panties are super cute on you, Mika. You can even see your pussy lips through them."

Mika looked down at her panties and then lowered her skirt, unzipped it and let it fall to the floor. "Look at Tad, Carey. He doesn't even like me. He isn't hard yet or anything."

"He will." Carey said as she smoothed her hair back over her shoulders and reached back to unfasten her bra, "Turn around and spread your legs a little. Good, now loosen your bra and hold it against you and then bend over. Yes. Now run your fingers up and down your slit clear up past your butt hole. Ummm nice, if Tad doesn't like, I do."

Tad liked. When Mika turned around she saw his cock at full attention just a few feet from her. She dropped the bra to the floor and quickly stepped out of her panties. Tad was almost drooling over the tiny titties with pink, and very erect, nipples. His eyes fixed lower to the golden triangle of thin, well trimmed fur over Mika's mound. He took his cock in his hand and started to stroke up and down the shaft to proudly display his manhood for the girl.

Watching Tad and Mika, Carey rid herself of her panties and said, "Get closer to him Mika." Mika slowly moved to directly in front of Tad and let his cock touch her tummy. "See Mika, he does like you. Show him how much you like him now."

Tad was nearly a foot taller than the girl and she had to look up into his face. Mika put one hand on his chest, the other around his hard cock and lowered herself to her knees. Mika licked and kissed it to get it wet, then took him full into her mouth. She gagged a little when her nose nestled into his dark, curly pubic hair and had to back out of it some. She soon got the rhythm and the length that she could take figured out and began fucking him with her warm, wet little mouth.

"Don't make him cum, Mika, we need him fresh for us," Carey instructed as her fingers played with her nipples.

Tad looked and Carey and Mika turned her face, still firmly wrapped around Tad's cock, to look too. Mika reluctantly let the object of her attention slip out of her mouth. Tad took Mika's face in one hand, turned it too him and gave her a sweet kiss. "I think you're beautiful."

Red in the face, Mika said, "Thank you. I think I really needed that more than anything." She looked over at Carey and nodded he head toward her, "She is the beautiful one. Beautiful in so many ways."

"Great tits too."

Mika gave Tad a light punch the stomach, "Not nice Tad. True of course, but not nice." Mika ran her tongue over her pink lips and said, "I just love to suckle them."

"Me too."

"You should knock her up so she'd have milk for us to suckle."

Carey butted into the exchange and said, "Then people would say 'What a cute baby. Pretty eyes too. I wonder why two are blue and the other is brown?'"

Mika laughed, "It doesn't actually work that way, but it is funny.

With one on each side of her, Carey let the pair have their way with her nipples. They were truly at it too. Each was holding a tit and each had their lips firmly attached. Carey had never had a baby suckle her, but she was sure it would feel something like this. Very nice.

Mika's free hand was exploring Carey's skin from her arms to as far as she could reach. Fingertips trailing the inside of Carey's thighs, Mika found the dampening opening to the vagina. With finger rubbing a protruding clit and rubbing a flowering pussy, the dampness was soon replaced by small flow of wetness. Carey was rotating her hips to the suckling and the rhythm of the fingers.

Not paying any attention to Mika, except for the sucking noises on his sister's upright nipple, Tad was body exploring too. Tad urged Carey's knees up enough to get his hand under the leg and find the crease of her bottom. He felt Mika's hand as it was curled around Carey's mound and felt the pressure of her fingers as they hooked into the wet cunt. Gathering some Carey cum, Tad found her cute little pink hole all alone and waiting for attention too. It opened nicely for Tad's slick finger and he wiggled it in as far as it would go. Carey was starting to make her funny little murmuring noises as she fucked against their fingers.

Carey was laying back with her eyes half closed. The work on her nipples, pussy and ass was almost more than she could bear. The murmuring was being replaced with loud groans as she pushed against the pressure on her lower body. Mika and Tad had matched the strokes of their fingers and could even feel the other's fingers tucked inside of the heated girl.

"Finger fuck her," Mika mumbled.

"Eat her Mika. Lick her hot little cunt until she screams," Tad answered. He continued suckling a nipple while he watched Mika kiss and lick her way down Carey. Finally he saw Mika's head partially disappear and lost the nipple when Carey jerked her body.

'Oh God ... I don't know how much more I can take. Now she's got her finger and tongue in me.' Then Carey whispered to her brother, "Her ass is up for you, get behind her and fuck her. I want her to forget her father. I want you to fuck her."

Releasing his mouth from Carey's nipple, Tad got onto his knees to work his way to the end of the bed. Mika was laying almost flat on the bed with her butt up a few inches, so Tad had to reach under her legs and pull her to her knees. Tad opened the crack of her sweet little ass and looked at the open slit and the tiny round hole above it. He could hear Mika licking and sucking away at his sister's open cunt as he placed the head of his drooling cock at Mika's wet slit. With it spread, he could see the opening to her vagina where his cock would be next. Tad said aloud, "I'm going to fill this with my cum Mika." Mika was making muffled noises as Tad plunged all the way into her tight hole. He wasted no time in ramming at her and driving her face in and out of Carey. Tad was holding her tits and squeezing her nipples. He kept telling her how nice she fucked, how hot her cunt was and how much he loved her small titties. It took all of about a minute of that before Mika lifted her face and placed it on Carey's lower stomach. Her eyes where forced shut, she was gritting her teeth and digging her nails into Carey's legs when she orgasmed. Mika actually screamed.

Mika rolled off of Carey onto the bed and on her side. She was curled in a near fetal position and watched as Tad moved between his sister's thighs. He gave Carey that 'you're next look' and reached for a pillow. Carey raised her back for him and helped slide it under her butt. Knees up and legs spread, Carey guided Tad's wet, slippery cock home. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled his chest tight against his. When his cock was firmly in place, Carey fucked him. Tad was the one making the noises now. It felt to him like Carey wanted to tear his cock out by the roots. Her cunt was sucking his cock in and out and the usually wet sucking noise of cock and pussy was louder than it ever had been. Tad tried to pound her back, but Carey was in control and there wasn't a lot for him to do.

Mika couldn't believe her eyes. In all the stories she'd read, she could have never imagined two people having sex like these two were. But, she had never had anyone abuse her pussy like Tad just had either. Abuse was a strong word, because Mika would let him abuse her like this anytime that he wanted to. She watched as Tad straightened up and could almost feel what Carey felt as he jerked and soaked his sister with sperm. Carey was shuddering and whining when she released with him. This was sex. Sex between people, not just fucking, that cared for and loved each other.

Three young bodies all together on the bed. Carey in the middle, her brother on one side and her best friend on the other. Mika was cuddled up to her. If she had of had her thumb in her mouth, then Mika would have looked like a content baby. Tad, as usually, was deep in thought twiddling Carey's nipple.

"Careful Tad, you two have made those really sore."

"Sorry," said Tad as he kept on fiddling with the nipple.

Mika looked at Tad and asked, "Is she more like our mother or what?"

"Sometimes seems that way doesn't it?"

"Will it be this way always Carey?"

Carey had her fingers in Mika's hair trying to smooth the golden curls that kept popping back to where they were in the first place. "I don't know Mika. We are kinda young I think. I can't see into the future. I know one thing for sure, I won't be having sex with my father. Not in this lifetime anyway."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.