Like Kissing Your Brother - Cover

Like Kissing Your Brother

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "Ever kiss a girl, Mika?" "Neeewww, jeez it'd be like kissing your brother!" "You wouldn't want to kiss my brother?" Somehow, in the back of her mind, Carey didn't think that seemed so bad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Tad had just spent the night with Carey at her father's and her home. There had been a bit of an argument between Stella (their father's girlfriend) and Carey when Stella came to get her stuff that Carey had put on the porch. Seeing Tad in the living room had calmed Stella's desire to hurt his sister.

It was very quiet in the house when Tad got home the next morning. He took off his sweater and headed down the hall to his room and saw that the door to his mother's bedroom was ajar. It was getting late and Mom should be getting ready for work by now. Meg's bedroom door was open a crack and Tad listened to see if Mom or Dad were awake yet. He heard some muffled noises coming from his mother and some faint grunting from his dad. The wet slurping noises told him that his mother had her mouth firmly around Dad's dick and he should probably leave them alone.

Tad carefully and quietly opened the door to his room, sat down on the bed, and started to change clothes for school. He was more than a little turned on from the noises in the next room and by the time he stripped off his jeans, his cock was rock hard. He listened carefully for more of the hot sounds, but they had ended and Tad was sure that he heard his dad say goodbye.

Robert kissed Meg full on the mouth and said, "Later doll, I'll give you a call after work." Then he left the room and closed the door.

Hearing his father leave, Tad picked out some fresh clothes and laid them on the bed. He had taken a quick shower at Carey's and didn't need to fret that. He was naked and still hard when her heard the shower door open and the water come on from the bathroom in his mother's bedroom. Without thinking twice, Tad left his clothes on the bed and went into his mother's bedroom. He could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror as she closed the door and got ready to shower. Tad went to the bathroom door and watched his mother through the opaque glass for a few seconds. He thought, 'Damn, she's so hot, how could Dad ever leave her?' Tad found his mother's panties at the foot of the bed and used them to relieve his problem while his mother showered.

Less than a half hour later, Tad was sitting at the kitchen table having some cereal for breakfast when he heard his mother's bare feet padding along the floor. As he started to turn around, he felt her hands lightly grip his shoulders and felt her soft lips touch his neck. "Good morning beautiful," he greeted. Her hair was still damp and was cool on his neck. It smelled so fresh clean.

"Good morning."

"Are Dad and Carey Moving back?"

"We didn't talk about it Tad."

Tad turned and pulled his mother to his lap. Looking up at her, he said, "I think I like things this way. You and Dad are fixed up, Carey will be delighted, and we've become used to living apart."

Meg tousled his hair, gave him a short kiss and said, "I think I'm going to like it better now too."

With her robe pulled away, Tad was inspecting his mother's breasts. They were really nice and full. The nipples weren't turned up as much as Carey's and were bigger, but they were firm and so sexy. He fondled her right breast as she smiled down at him, then he took it in his mouth and started to suckle it.

Feeling a little spark run through her as Tad latched on to her nipple with his mouth, Meg said, "There was a time when I had you and Carey suckling me at the same time ... Ummm Tad that feels nice."

"I wish we could both suckle your titties again sometime."

"If it's something that Carey would like, then maybe. Right now, you'd better let go of my nipple or we'll start something and we'll both be late."

Later that afternoon at school, Tad spotted his sister walking through the school commons and said, "Hey you sexy piece of work, wanna have lunch with me today?"

"I'm always looking for a hot guy with a cute butt to have lunch with."

"Let's grab that tree over there before somebody else claims it."

Carey laid her jacket on the ground, brushed off the tree (like she could actually clean it) and sat down. Tad lay on the ground next to her legs and resting on his elbow. He asked Carey, "Did Dad say anything about last night? Like if he and Mom were going to get back together?"

"I didn't see him this morning. He went by while I was waiting for the bus. Did Mom say something to you?"

"Only that they didn't really talk much about it. From what I saw this morning, they probably didn't talk a lot."

Carey told her brother, "Yeah, well I think it's sorta early to think about all of that. If Mom is happy, that's all I care about." She put her hand on Tad's face and whispered, "I was sore last night and a little bummed about Stella. I'm really sorry that I left you all horny."

"It was fine sweetie, I enjoyed watching you sleep and listening to your cute little snoozing noises. All cuddled with my arm around you was heaven really."

"You snore."

"Do not."

"Do so. Not bad though. I didn't mind because you held me so tight. It felt so good having your arms around me and your body against me. But you showered and left before I even woke up. I could have taken care of that thing that was poking me."

"Things worked out fine this morning sweets, I watched Mom in the shower after Dad left," Tad responded.

"Ummm nice. Wish I'd have been a fly on the wall to watch that. Bet she was pretty squishy after Daddy got through with her."

"Wish you had been right next to her against the shower wall. I would have climbed right in with you."

"You should have gotten in with her anyway, Tad."

Tad was looking up at his pretty sister. She was wearing her short pink flared skirt with the white trim on the top and bottom and a white sleeveless button-up top. She was leaning against the tree with both hands on a half of a sandwich nibbling on it. Her legs were pulled up close to her and it left her white cotton panties with pink trim around the legs exposed between her thighs. Tad started to chuckled.

Carey looked down at him and said, "What?"

"You."

"What am I doing?"

"You're cute. You look like a chipmunk nibbling on that sandwich."

"A chipmunk? I don't look like any chipmunk. Where's your lunch butthead? Aren't you hungry?"

"I didn't have time to make a lunch. I was in a hurry to catch you and didn't get anything from the fat food machine either."

Reaching down with a piece of sandwich, Carey offered her brother a bite. "Try this, I invented it."

"It's good, what is it?" Tad said.

"Chicken salad with no chicken. I munch up a bunch of nuts and stuff instead."

His jaw working on the sandwich, Tad said, "Sounds terrible, but tastes good. Why can't you eat people food, Chipmunk?"

"Asshole."

Tad heard a familiar voice in back of him saying, "You haven't talked to me or called in a week, Tad."

"Hi Aston," Tad answered without looking.

"What's the matter Tad, your sister's pussy tighter than mine?"

"Everyone's pussy is tighter than yours, Aston."

"Asshole," Replied Aston and stomped off. After a few feet she stopped, turned around and said, "You aren't the only big hard cock in high school Tad."

"You should know, Aston."

"That certainly was pleasant," Carey grinned.

"Pretty much confirms that I'm an asshole I guess."

Carey frowned, "We have to see other people Tad. People will begin to talk if we hangout together and don't date. Look over there, those people at the bench are already staring at us."

"They're staring at you Carey. They're looking up your dress and thinking the same thing I am."

"Oh, and that would be?"

Tad put his finger against the crotch of her panties, pushed lightly and said, "How much they'd like to stick their face in there and chew a hole right through your panties."

"I was just sorta thinking something like that about the front of your tight jeans."

After school that day, Carey was sitting on the edge of Mika's bed reading to her and preparing for a test and Mika is sitting in back of her with her legs straddling Carey and fussy with Carey's hair. "Pay attention, Mika, you have to remember all of this or you won't pass the test."

"Okay, okay, ask me a question."

"Where did Lincoln die?"

"Washington D.C., Ford Theater."

"Good. What in the heck are you doing to my hair, Mika?"

"Pigtails. It's so long I thought it would be cute in pigtails."

"Jeez, I haven't had pigtails since I was 10."

Mika kept working away and Carey didn't really mind. Suddenly she asked, "Carey? Have you ever thought of having sex with your father?"

The question startled Carey. She paused to gather her thoughts and responded, "I guess every girl does once in awhile Mika."

"Would you?"

Another pause, "I guess maybe if he really wanted me. You have been, haven't you Mika?"

"Yes."

"What started it?", Carey questioned.

"A long time ago. We used to sort of wrestle around. Sometimes on the living room carpet, but most of the time on my bed. He would tickle me or just hold me down and never hurt me. But sometimes his hands would kinda wander." Mika touched her chest, "To here", and her thighs, "and here. I didn't really understand, but suddenly he would get up and go to the bathroom. I did notice that the front of his pants stuck out and girls had sorta told me about that. It didn't occur to me that I might have been the cause."

"When did you find out?"

Mika ran her fingers through her short blonde hair, fluffed a pillow and leaned back against the bed. "About three years ago, when went to stay at Dad's brother's house in the country. He has a big place and they have a few horses. Anyway, my cousin used to take me ridding and sometimes we'd just play in the barn. He's about four years older than me."

Carey flopped back on the bed with her legs still hanging over the side, "Go ahead, tell me more."

"One day we were in the barn, up on the loft, and he said he'd give me five bucks to unzip my shorts and show him my panties. So I figured 'what the heck' and I did it. Then he said he'd give me five more if I'd push my panties down and show him my pussy. It seemed exciting to me, so I did that too."

"Does every girl get offers like that?"

"I guess maybe, but after I pushed my panties down, he unzipped his shorts and pushed his underwear down too. He told me to sit down and spread my legs and when I did, he put his hand around his penis and started to move it up and down. Jacking off I found out. I got really excited watching him. Pretty soon he shot a stream of gooey white stuff out of the end of it."

"Did you play with yourself too?"

"The next day I did. When he started playing with himself, he asked why I didn't do it too. I wanted to really bad and I did."

"You had never before?"

"Oh yes, lots of times. Never in front of anyone though. A couple of days later, we were out on a trail and we stopped for lunch. This time he thought maybe we should do each other. I wanted to touch him so bad it gave me a stomach ache, so I was plenty willing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.