Like Kissing Your Brother - Cover

Like Kissing Your Brother

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Ever kiss a girl, Mika?" "Neeewww, jeez it'd be like kissing your brother!" "You wouldn't want to kiss my brother?" Somehow, in the back of her mind, Carey didn't think that seemed so bad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister  

CareyAnne (she likes it one word, just like that) is a 15 year old, very active and pretty teen. She has light brown hair that comes about to the middle of her back, brown eyes, and a figure to get anybody's attention. Her breasts aren't big (a full b cup depending on the bra and brand), but they match her hips and slender 5'5" body.

Her mom and dad are divorced and she lives with her dad. Her brother, Tad, lives with her mom. Tad has just turned 17 and is about eighteen months older than Carey.

Carey is spending the night with her best friend Mika. Mika is a little younger than Carey, but fairly wise for a such a young girl. She has nearly pure blonde hair, but keeps in cropped above her shoulders so she doesn't get the "dumb blonde" comments so much (Mika is one of nature's mutants that can shake her head twice to make her hair look fully brushed). Mika's breasts haven't developed very much yet and she is beginning to think they never will. Mika doesn't quite understand that her "boobs" draw a lot of attention too. They fit her 5'2", barely 100 pound frame very nicely and the dirty old men (and women) find it hard to take their eyes off of her.

The girls are lying on the bed, face to face, a few inches apart, whispering, not so quietly, as girls will.

"Ever kiss a girl, Mika?"

"Neeewww, jeez it'd be like kissing your brother!"

"You wouldn't want to kiss my brother?" Somehow, in the back of her mind, Carey didn't think that would seem so bad.

"I don't mean your brother, I mean like kissing your own brother ... Oh you know what I meant. Anyway, have you kissed a girl?"

"I did."

"Really? When?" Mika asked.

"Last summer at camp. She was a counselor and we tented together for a few nights when we did a field trip."

"Tell me about it."

"I thought you weren't interested in kissing girls."

"I am when it's you being kissed."

A knock at the door and Mika's mom stuck her head in, "Turn off the lights pretty soon girls, Carey has to leave early." Her eyes studied Carey's pink and white striped shorty pajama set with lace around the bodice, the bottom hem of the top, and the hem of the shorts. "Cute jammies Carey."

"Thank you Mrs. Welsh."

"Night Mom." And the door closed. "Okay, where were we?"

"Okay. Well, we were out in the woods and it got really cold, you know. Like the wind was blowing and it seemed like it would snow. Angie, the counselor, wanted to go back to the camp, but the leader said no. So, we put up tents.

"That night, when we were in the tents, Angie said that we should take off some clothes, but not all so we wouldn't be cold tomorrow. She said that we should maybe zip our bags together to stay warm too."

Mika asked, "How old was she? Was she pretty?"

"A senior in high school and very pretty. At least I thought she was."

Another knock on the door, "May I come in and kiss you good night Baby?"

"Okay, Daddy."

Mr. Welsh came in and hesitated for a moment, smiled and leaned to kiss his daughter, "Night sweetie, you two sleep tight." After he kissed her on the mouth, he smiled at Carey and left.

"Mika, your sleeper was up almost to your stomach! Your dad could see everything!"

"He sees my pussy all the time, it's no big deal," She answered. "He was probably looking at you anyway."

Carey knew what that look meant when her dad saw her in her panties and she was pretty sure that Mika knew too, but she said nothing.

"That's done, go on with the story."

"Anyway, so we zipped our sleeping bags together, took off clothes to just our panties and put T-shirts on. Then we got back into the big sleeping bag. We were really tight together and we talked for a little while. All of a sudden, she put her lips on mine and kissed me. I was really shocked. Maybe a little afraid even. But she said she was sorry and it had been just an impulse. Once I relaxed, I told her it was okay, because it really was. I told her I didn't mind and if she wanted to, she could do it again."

"And she did."

"Yes she did; more too because I got really kinda squishy between my legs. So she kept going and even masturbated me. I had an orgasm and she had to put her hand over my mouth so I wouldn't wake up the whole camp."

"Carey?"

"What?"

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No, at least I don't think so. I like to look at boys. I see some I wish I could kiss. I almost never see a girl that I want to kiss."

"Did you ever feel like kissing me?"

"I wouldn't want to unless you wanted me to, Mika."

"What if I wanted you to just to see what it was like?"

Carey put her lips close to Mika's and whispered, "Then I would do this." And she kissed her girlfriend ever so lightly on the lips. She felt Mika shudder as their lips made contact.

"Not so bad huh?"

Mika's eyes were half closed and her breathing was heavy. "Not so bad, Carey. Do it again, only kiss me like she kissed you."

Carey nudged Mika's shoulder to urge her onto her back. She looked at the girl, a little nervously, from her pretty dark pink painted toenails and up her slender legs. Her sleeper was pulled up to her flat tummy and a sparse tuft of blonde curls was exposed at the vee of her thighs. Between was hidden some, but Carey could tell that she trimmed that for her bikini. Mika's short sleeved sleeper was a pale yellow with darker yellow trim and lettering that said "Daddy's Little Teddy Bear" on the front. It had several small Teddy bears circling that were holding little hearts in their laps. Carey could see the circle of where her tiny nipples were, but they weren't erect. Not yet.

Mika reached up and coaxed Carey's mouth down to meet hers once again. This time, when their lips touched, Carey's tongue pried Mika's lips apart and forced her mouth open enough to let their tongues touch. A shock went though Mika's body from her knees to her nipples when Carey's tongue met hers and their lips pressed hard against each other.

Carey broke the kiss a second and said, "I've never done this to a girl before, I'm not sure that I can do it right."

"Don't try to do anything. Just do to me whatever that Angie did to you to make you feel good." She felt Carey's hand slide under soft cotton sleeper and force it up over her breasts. As soon as her body was fully exposed, Carey pulled the top of her own pajamas over her head and pushed the bottoms off. The sight of Carey's nicely shaped breasts with their fully developed pink nipples made Mika squeeze her thighs together. Carey's darker brown pubic curls were heavier than hers. It was obvious that Carey took some special care with that part. Mika could see between her thighs and there was fur there too, but very short and evenly trimmed.

Carey, now totally nude, pushed Mika's sleeper over her head and off, then returned to the kiss. This time, she laid her hand on Mika's neck and slowly rubbed her fingertips over her shoulders and down her arms. She was raising goose bumps on Mika's skin in her travels. When those fingers made their circular trail over her tummy to her nipples, Mika arched her back and made little noises at the soft touches around her nipples. Carey's fingers moved back down Mika's body and her mouth followed. She started to smell the girl's heat in her skin as she kissed her way down, letting her tongue taste the skin too. Mika's breasts were no more than a small mounds when she was on her back, but Carey and made her nipples stand up. The tiny tips must have grown to nearly one half inch. Carey took the left one in her mouth, put her tongue under it and suckled.

"Oh God, Carey!"

"Shush... ," Carey whispered. She had never touched a girl before ... except her cousin when they were very young ... and Carey never got the chance to touch Angie's, so she was not sure what to do. The idea excited her though. Releasing the nipple from her mouth, she laid her head just below girl's soft tummy where her nose was just touching the Mika's soft, curly pubic hairs. She could smell the soft aroma of Mika's building heat and, with her palm over the curls, slowly pushed her fingers down to the flesh between Mika's soft sweet thighs. Mika raised one knee and spread her legs for Carey. As her fingertips touched the extended clit and the wet opening, Carey heard another gasp. Without thinking about it anymore, Carey did to Mika the things that always felt best when she was in bed at night listening to her dad fuck his girlfriend or when she let her mind really wander and pretended the fingers were someone else. Like maybe Tad's fingers.

Mika had to stuff the end of the other pillow in her mouth to stay quiet when Carey's fingers entered her. The underside of Carey's fingers where pressing her clit and the tips where massaging all around her pussy. She raised her other knee and spread even wider. Carey slowly inserted one of her fingers and began to explore the slick, wet insides. Not in and out like fucking, but more in circles around the walls of her tunnel. Carey kept hitting certain spots that made Mika's entire body jerk with pleasure. When Mika felt the second finger enter and Carey starting a deliberate fucking motion, Mika felt herself contracting and releasing. She was building an orgasm.

Feeling Mika's orgasm start to build, Carey left her fingers inside, but moved her body between Mika's legs. She kept fucking her with her fingers, but a sudden urge came to Carey. She wanted her mouth over Mika's pussy when she came. Her tongue reached to meet the thrusts and found the extended clit. She replaced her fingers with her tongue and massaged around Mika's clit with just the tips.

Mika came. Even with the pillow in her mouth, her parents must have heard the muffled noises. She held Carey's head with one hand, the other rubbing a nipple, and fucked Carey's mouth until the waves subsided.

The girls were back facing each other and Mika, said, "That was something. I've never cum like that before. Maybe I am a lesbian."

"I really don't think so, you like boys way too much. Doesn't Joel make you cum?"

"Yes. Some of the time anyway. It is different with him though, it was way more intense with you.

"Be quiet and listen," Mika said. "Hear the bed next door squeaking? Dad is fucking my mom ... let's go listen to them. They talk a lot."

"Oh I don't know," Carey said. "Seems like intruding to me." But Mika grabbed her hand and dragged her into the little closet. They sat knees to knees in the dark with their ears pressed to the wall listening to her father grunting and her mother telling him how and how hard to fuck her. Mika's dad was calling her mother naughty names telling her what he intended to do with her cunt. Carey had to admit that it was pretty hot. It took only a couple of minutes for her fingers to start working on her "squishy" pussy. Carey couldn't see Mika, but could hear her hard breathing and the noises her fingers were making too.

The next morning...

Tad was sitting at the breakfast table eating a bowl of cereal when he heard his mother yell from her bedroom, "Better hurry, Tad, she'll be here pretty soon."

"Yes, Mom, I know."

His mom came into the kitchen and said, "It's good of you to spend so much time with her on the Saturdays that I have to work. I know you probably have other things you'd rather do."

"I don't mind. We have fun together. We go to the mall, see a movie, or stay here and play video games." It wasn't fib, Tad really didn't mind either. Even going to the mall with her was great because she was so hot that lots of guys looked and thought she was his girlfriend. He only wished he had a girlfriend that was as funny, smart, and easy to talk to as she is. 'Aston is such a drag, all we do is make out and fuck. She isn't even very good at either of those, ' he thought.

"Gotta go sweetheart. Kiss Carey for me and tell her I'll be home about 4:30. We'll go out someplace special for dinner." Meg leaned over to kiss her son on the cheek and followed Tad's eyes to her slightly open top. She smiled and said, "And you kids play nice, you hear?" she said as she walked out the door.

"Yes Mom." and "Bye." Tad sighed and visions of his mothers beautiful breasts, hidden little by that thin bra, ran through his mind, "Like Carey's titties, but bigger. Beautiful asses on both of them too," then, "God I'm a wreck, I spend most of my life thinking about my mother and sister's tits and asses. I gotta think about other things, this is crazy."

Just then he heard his father's car pull up to the curb. The car door flew open, Carey leaned over, with her legs sticking out, to kiss her dad goodbye. She bounded past their mother, give her a quick peck on the cheek and took off in a sprint for the door.

Tad sighed to himself, 'Look at those pretty titties bounce when she runs. Damn, she made the porch in one leap without tripping and falling on her face this time!' When the door opened and Carey crashed threw and tossed her overnight bag aside, Tad said, "Hi sexy, how's my best girl?"

Carey hurried over to her brother and when he turned his cheek for her to kiss, she grabbed his chin and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

"Whoa! What did I do to deserve that?"

"Nothing, I just felt like it. Was it really awful?"

"Awful? It was great. You can do that anytime." And she did it again.

"Hungry? Want something to eat?"

"Naw I ate breakfast at Mika's. Maybe some coffee," she said. Carey got some coffee, poured sugar out of the bowl into it, added some creamer and sat down at the table.

Tad got some coffee and joined her. "Tell me what's new. Did you make the cheer squad?"

"They haven't posted it yet. I really don't care, it's just that everybody thinks I should do it or I wouldn't have bothered."

"Listen. Sweets, you could make it with those legs alone, never mind that you're a better gymnast than anyone else."

"My legs are fat."

"Yeah, sure. When you wear shorts or a short dress to school, everyone has their head down to avoid seeing them. You have the best set of legs in school ... maybe the town."

Carey smiled and said, "You're sweet. Biased maybe, but still sweet. How's your life? Still seeing Aston?"

"I'm ready to dump her, she's as dumb as the backdoor."

"She's pretty, popular, and seems to get good grades in school."

"The teacher grading her is thinking about the thin thong she was showing during the last test. How's Mika? Still banging Joel?"

"Tad! Shame! ... Mika's fine, are you interested?"

"No, she's nice and very cute too. Not my type though. Hey, I got a new game for the Xbox, wanna play?"

"Which one?"

"Come on, I'll show you."

Carey said, "Sure, let's see it." And got up to go into the living room.

Tad leaned back in the chair to admire her form. She's wearing light khaki, nearly white, shorts and a red sleeveless top that leaves her pretty tummy and navel exposed. A faint hint of panty lines and her bra seams were clearly visible under the shorts and top.

Tad and Carey sat elbow to elbow on the floor and with their backs against the sofa. Carey's beautiful, tanned legs were stretched out in front of her. Tad was watching her hands and fingers flying across the controls. Sort of watching anyway, because her top was loose enough to give him a nice view of her cleavage and bra. The bra was pure white with a some lace around the cups, a little pink bow in the middle and cut very low.

"You sure learn fast. I've been playing a week and haven't gotten this far."

"Shush, I'm concentrating."

"Me too," he muttered.

A gray and white flash came from nowhere and stormed the TV set. A pair of paws jutted forward and attacked the wires coming from the box under the set. The screen when blank except for a notice in the lower left corner, "NO SIGNAL".

"Fuck!" Carey said, looked at her brother, eyes wide, and covered her mouth.

Tad laughed at her and said, "Tis okay sweets, I've heard the term somewhere before." He watched as she headed for the TV on her knees. The shorts were stretched tight across her amazing bottom. Tad couldn't see the color, but knew they were string bikini, likely white and probably cotton. 'No thongs for that girl, ' he thought, 'and I don't mind a bit.'

Carey crawled back across the carpet on her hands and knees and sat in front of Tad with her legs crossed in front of him. She pulled her left foot up and was picking at something between her toes. She left a nice wide opening in the leg that gave Tad a perfect view of her panties and the tan line around the hem. She noticed where Tad's eyes were parked and leaned a little to see what was showing.

Tad's eyes were fixed on the white panties with a small edging of tight lace around the hem. The line of white was just peeking out were Carey's tan ended from her bikini. It didn't help when she bent over and gave him a view down her top. Nearly all of her bra was exposed and he could even see the upper part of her tummy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.