Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Little One was almost finished with the preliminary healing, and allowed Jill to come up from the deep induced sleep to a more normal one.

Jill dreamed/remembered:

Jill and four other top scholastic students from around the state were invited to tour a prestigious college. It was located only seventy miles from home, but was the one she had been hoping for. Because of taking summer school classes and being pushed up a grade, she was only sixteen as her last high school year neared its close.

She had problems that many girls wished they had — boys. She had been a late-bloomer compared to several of the other girls in her class, but when she did blossom, it had come quickly — and big time. Her parents were both pleased and — shocked. For when she changed, it became obvious that her beauty was far beyond what was even considered as very pretty. That's when the problems began. She became — to use an overused term — a boy magnet.

She exuded sex. She exuded beauty. She exuded glamour. Although most boys her age were struck tongue-tied when she was near, older boys weren't. They hounded her at school; they came uninvited to her house. Somehow word of her beauty got out, and she had offers for modeling jobs — some of them from obviously less than scrupulous organizations. Her parents went ballistic — and stayed that way.

She received lectures from her mom — and her dad. She did date some, but either her choices weren't the best, or her beauty overrode the boys' good sense. She was groped, stared at and obviously lusted after. Maybe if she could have dated someone her age, but most of them were too intimidated to ask. The older ones knew what they were after, but most failed to use any finesse in their pursuit of it.

"She'll be knocked up before she's seventeen," her father had ranted to her mother.

They put Jill on the pill.

She and several other top students were offered a tour of a prestigious college nearby. The only way her father would agree to her tour of even this one college was for her mother to accompany her. There was a chaperone from one of the other high schools assigned to the group, but her father wouldn't relent. Her mother went with her, too.

They had been welcomed, briefly, by the dean, who congratulated them on their scholastic achievements, then left them with another person for their campus tour.

Later that day, they were all sitting outside the cafeteria in the warm sun when she spotted a young junior NROTC student. He looked sharp in his uniform, but she quickly decided that he would look sharp in anything he chose to wear. Their eyes met as he walked by — their eyes. He didn't lock onto her breasts or ass as so many young men there had already done that day.

He stumbled, though, but recovered and said, "Well, good morning. It's obvious that I've just made a fool out of myself, but in the hopes of redemption, I'm Bill Madison," he finished, chuckling.

She hadn't been sure how an introduction could redeem him, but she laughed, anyway, "I'm Jill Merriweather."

She had heard of love at first sight, and she certainly wasn't sure this was it, but she was going to find out. She suddenly knew exactly where she was going to school. She had made her choice. They had talked for a few minutes, exchanged phone numbers while her mother frowned, and parted.

Bill had called that night. She had been sitting by the phone since they had gotten home. No playing coy with him, she wanted to talk to him and wanted him to know it. He seemed just as smitten with her, but then again, all boys were — but this was a man.

Her mother had not been pleased; her father was far from that category. This young man was a junior in college. She was just barely sixteen. The relationship was not going to happen.

On the phone, Bill could hear her father ranting in the background, but instead of getting off the phone, he had asked to speak with her dad.

They had talked for ten minutes. In the beginning, it was mostly her father ranting, but then the rant slowed and the last few minutes of the conversation was largely Bill talking.

Her father handed the phone back to her. "Give him our address. He'll be here at ten Saturday morning. He and I will talk some more. You will see him here in our living room. You will not leave this house with him. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir," she quickly said.

Her father looked at her for a moment, then left the room.

They talked for a while, then, "What did you say to him?" she quietly asked when she was sure her father and mother were out of earshot.

"I promised not to tell," Bill answered. "See you Saturday," and hung up.

She couldn't sleep; she couldn't study, and finals were coming up soon. Her mother came into her room where Jill was sitting at her desk, open textbook in front of her, staring at nothing. The older woman stopped beside her daughter and leaned to pull Jill against her for a second. "Don't mess your grades up at this late date, Dear. There are plenty of men in this world. As pretty as you are, you can have your pick of them." But her words were spoken softly and with love. When Jill didn't respond, her mother had sighed. "I know how you feel," she said as she bent to pull her daughter's head against her to stroke her. "You've heard about your father and me. I knew on our first date, and I think he did, too. Looks like it's hit you the same way. It will work out."

Friday night, she and her parents sat at the table after dinner and talked. Voice grim, her father spoke, "He's in the Navy; will be gone a lot of the time. If he makes it through to be a pilot like he wants, that jet will be first on his list for years. If you marry him, you'll be alone on some base while he's on the other side of the world. He wants to be a carrier pilot. It's dangerous. Chances are pretty good he won't come back to you one of these days. You need to think about that. You could be a widow in your mid-twenties sitting here at this table, crying."

Crap, her father knew more about Bill than she did. Her dad's words rang true, though; she knew he was just trying to prepare her, but she had just met this person. What had he said to her dad on the phone? Why had he so abruptly changed his mind and let Bill come to see her? And her father was talking about a future marriage, something she had just been dreaming about. But he was acting like it was something that was going to happen.

"And there's the other thing," her father continued. "He's good-looking from what your mother said, and he'll be a hotshot pilot. Women will flock after him. He could always choose someone else while he's gone from you so much."

"I know," she had whispered, already worried.

Saturday morning, Jill's mother had helped her with her hair, not that it needed much. She was one of the few women that could literally get by just fine with a shampoo and a blow dryer, or just let her hair dry on its own. Her naturally beautiful hair just fell into place; its thick abundance with a natural slow wave made her look fresh out of the beauty shop. But she and her mother fussed over her looks, anyway. A little lipstick was all that might be needed, and even that was debatable. Her mother had wanted her to wait upstairs and come down after Bill was there, but she refused.

They sat in the living room as his car stopped in their driveway. Bill didn't get out for a minute, then walked to the door. The doorbell went off at ten on the dot as her father looked at his watch, an unfathomable expression on his face. After introducing Bill to her dad, they all sat awkwardly and chatted for a few minutes. Then her father got up, took her mother's hand and left the room.

They sat on the couch, near, but not touching, and talked. She talked about high school and her plans for college. He talked about his coming career in the Navy and flight school. Their souls seem to already know each other. Thirty minutes later, her father came into the room and asked to speak to Bill alone. She reluctantly got up and went to the kitchen to talk with her mother, worried what her father was going to say to the man she was rapidly falling in love with.

Twenty minutes later, Bill and her father walked into the kitchen. "Would you like to go chase down a hamburger? You can show me around the city."

Her father, standing behind Bill and a little to the side, nodded and smiled at her. "Yes, that sounds good. I would like that," she responded, knowing that her dad had probably set this up, even though he had originally told her she couldn't leave the house with this grown man. She hugged her dad and kissed him on the cheek. "You won't regret this," she whispered to him.

Bill kissed her in the hamburger place, midday, in front of everyone. Oh, not a big kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. She knew she tasted like hamburger and french fries, but so did he. It was cold and blustery that Saturday, but after riding around for an hour or so, they sat on a park bench and necked, neither noticing the cold.

Amazing her still further, her father allowed Bill to take her to the prom. Bill looked dashing in his uniform, and her family had spent a lot of money on her dress. She had received envious stares from the girls in her class as she clung to Bill's arm. When the prom was over, they had stopped by to eat with the crowd, but Bill carried her home afterward, then came in to chat with her parents who had waited up for her.

Throughout the summer, he came to visit whenever he could, but he was taking summer classes to try to finish ahead of time, and money was short, besides. But the mother and father who had been so watchful over their daughter, relaxed their rules. Only years later did her father tell her that he had accepted the word of a future officer to another retired officer. Bill had promised to wait to take her virginity on her wedding night if he was allowed to date her. He had kept that word, sometimes much to her frustration.

When she started college, and before they married, they saw each other at every opportunity. He didn't have much money to date, but she didn't care as long as she could be with him. Everyone thought they were fucking — they weren't; although, they did everything else. Technically, she was a virgin on her wedding night, but she was very familiar with giving her new husband blowjobs and his mouth had been on her pussy and breasts many times. That wonderful cock of his had never penetrated her hymen until that night, though. He had kept his word to her father.

When they married, their honeymoon had been short because of his being newly assigned to a carrier. She went back to school and buried herself in her studies. But her teens and early twenties were wonderful memories of exploring each other and the intense emotions and feelings that went with that.

She remembered the first time he nursed her breasts. She had bit her lip to keep from screaming out as she climaxed. She had even told her mother about it, well ... more accurately, blurted it out in describing to her mother how much she loved him.

Appalled that she had told her mother something like that, she held her breath and waited for the chastisement ... that didn't come. Instead, her mother looked at her and grinned, "I thought you would probably take after me, just like I did my mother. But it only makes it harder to keep your legs together when you can orgasm from having your nipples nursed, so be careful. Your father is worried that the two of you will go all the way, then won't wind up married. You're so young. Your dad is old fashioned that way, as you well know."

As it turned out, Bill had given his word, and meant to keep it. His word was the only reason that Jill walked down that aisle, hymen intact — the only reason. She giggled in her sleep as she thought of that. Those first years with Bill had been so wonderful. Then Linda came along — planned. Jill went off the pill a month before one of Bill's leaves. When he went back to the ship, she was pregnant.

Those were fabulous years, too, but her teens stood out. They had been almost like something you read about in a storybook. So many new things to do with this man in her life. This man who had always been so gentle with her, so loving. Not that they hadn't fucked like bunnies once they were married, for they had, but he was her rock from the beginning. She longed for him when he was gone and spent every moment with him when he was home.

Out of the Navy, it was much the same, but his times away were much shorter. Still, he was gone for a few days at a time. Then the much better job at Wainwright and later, the crash, but he had saved Frank Wainwright's life, though he had received terrible burns on his back in doing so. Frank and Margaret had been good to them, though. Then he was flying again — the thing he loved most in life — well, most after his family.

Her dreams cycled back to the prom. Bill had slain the girls in her class; they couldn't stop looking at him, but he would only dance with her. There was no denying they were a couple. She remembered swirling about the dance floor, his strong arms encircling her. She smiled in her sleep as she longed for times gone by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.