Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 422

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 422 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

The Retreat

Ada gradually came awake from a dream she could barely remember, then with a start, sat up as she realized that only she and Charlotte were left in the big bed.

“Baby, wake up,” she said as she put a hand on her daughter’s shoulder.

“Where’s everybody?” Charlotte mumbled as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“We overslept,” Ada worriedly returned as she glanced at her watch. “I can’t believe I didn’t wake when everyone else got up. I don’t sleep that soundly...”

“ ... Didn’t sleep that soundly before he screwed you unconscious,” Charlotte said with a giggle.

“Oh, I, uh ... guess you’re right,” the mother responded as she felt her face warm from blushing.

As Ada swung her legs off the bed, she flinched, then blushed again as she glanced at her swollen nether lips that were covered by semi-dried semen. “How does he come so much?” she asked, mostly to herself, but Charlotte heard her, anyway.

“Well, Diana’s answer would involve something about his being a Prime, I suppose,” Charlotte responded as she stood. Feeling her pussy gush semen, she looked down to see it beginning to run down her leg. “If I’m fertile, I am sooo pregnant,” she said with a giggle as she cupped a hand between her legs and ran for the bathroom.

“Well,” Ada responded as she too cupped a hand over her own pussy and hurried after her daughter, “they did say that Little One’s enhancement would keep us from getting pregnant until we wanted to. And ... we won’t have periods until she starts things up again, either.”

“I can do without those from now on,” Charlotte said as she stepped into the shower, then added an, “Ouch,” as the water hit her stretched nether lips.

“What’s wrong?” Ada asked as she stepped in.

“I think I have a tear or two this morning.”

“Yeah, me too,” Ada agreed. “He’s big, and I guess I got a bit excited,” she understated. “I do remember feeling a sting, but the loving he was giving me was too good to worry about a little pain at the time.”

Charlotte failed to suppress a giggle. “In other words, the sex was so good you didn’t care if it stung a bit, huh?”

Ada tried to look contrite, but the grin on her face canceled most of that.

Then after a moment as they let the water pour over them, “Looks like we both might have to take a pass on the sex tonight, but the last two nights were well worth it, at least to me,” Charlotte said as she unconsciously teased her clit while remembering.

Ada grinned at her daughter. “Me, too.”

A few minutes later as they stood drying their hair before the big mirror in one of the vanity areas, Ada glanced at her daughter’s image. “You know they’re gonna kid us when we get to the kitchen.”

“Kitchen?” Charlotte responded with a sigh. “They’ll all be in the dining room eating by the time we get there. Talk about a grand entrance. If I weren’t so hungry, I would skip breakfast.”

Ada let out a delicate chuckle. “No way am I going to miss breakfast this morning. I think I could even eat one of those big steaks that Jeff is always wolfing down.”

A few minutes later, Ada hesitated at the dining room entrance. “You ready?”

“Tease me all they want, it’s gonna be hard to wipe the grin off my face after what our man did to me last night.”

Ada sucked in a breath. “Oh, hell. I’m hungry. Let’s go.”

As soon as they entered, Jeff got up and met them near the door. “I saved a couple of places next to me,” he said before kissing each of them, and not just a peck either, but he spent time with a full-blown and loving kiss for each of them.

But instead of going to the bar, Jeff directed them to the table and the vacant seats near him. Nodding toward the bar, “Nat, Nicki, and Whitney are getting your breakfast, so just come and sit with me.”

“But...” Ada started.

“They wanted to. One of these days, they’ll tell you about themselves. To be able to prepare and serve food to someone means a lot to them. Once you hear their story about the orphanage, you’ll understand why.”

As soon as they were seated, Diana sat coffee down in front of the two new wives even as they thanked her and began to apologize for sleeping late. “Hush,” she said as she leaned between them to do a double hug. “Are you sore?” she whispered.

When both new wives’ faces lit up, the Clan Queen quickly went on while whispering, “I’ll have Jeff tell Little One, and then I’ll borrow her for a few minutes to get you fixed up. She’ll be glad to expedite the healing for you.”

“I’m embarrassed,” Ada whispered back.

“Hush. Don’t bother going there. We all have problems from time to time, even with the enhancement. I’ve been married to him for almost seventeen years, and now that he’s a more aggressive lover, I still have a problem from time to time. Mostly, it’s my fault because I get too excited and start slamming myself into him before my body is fully ready, but between the pussy cream and Little One, we all have a great time in bed. I don’t want to presume, but you two did enjoy yourselves last night, right?”

“That has to be an understatement,” Charlotte said before realizing that she had spoken aloud, but if anyone noticed, they didn’t offer to respond.

Before the three could continue the conversation, the girls brought plates piled high with an assortment of food.

“My goodness. I can’t eat all that,” Ada exclaimed.

But she did, and then some.


Jeff, Arlene and Ann were again on the couch in Jeff’s lab office, Arlene sitting on his lap with Ann snuggled to his side. “I’m getting worried about Bill and Kathy,” he said with a frown.

“It’s been only a couple of days,” Arlene reasoned.

“Dammit. With all Ship’s technology, it just seems that she could develop some type of communication over stellar distances, but according to her, even with equipment to boost their minds, most telepath’s range is less than the distance across our solar system. And radio and video are limited to the speed of light.”

“Want us to go check on them?” Ann asked as she pulled his arm tighter around her and pressed his hand to her breast.

“I’m debating it, but Ship needs you to train the pilots.”

“So? Send someone else,” Arlene suggested.

Jeff let out a sigh. “I guess I could send Dave and Evie back, but I hate to keep on sending them out when there is so much going on here. There’s the ski lodge project that needs occasional oversight, not to mention the fortress tunneling, among other things.”

“Dave has a supervisor in charge of the ski lodge work, and you can check up on the tunneling as well as the other projects they’re overseeing.”

“I’m just worried that the aliens will realize they’re being spied upon...”

“ ... And if they do, Bill and Kathy will fade away before the aliens even get close. Daddy, those two are very, very good, not to mention the capabilities of the scout. The aliens don’t stand a chance trying to find them.”

“Damn, I hope you’re right, but I worry...”

“Forget worrying about Bill and Kathy, Daddy. You need to worry about those so-called hotshot pilots unlearning their Earth fighter reflexes before they meet the Paladins. By the time we go against the pilots later today, they will have had another six months training time. If they don’t do a lot better this time, we’re going to be in trouble.”

Jeff let out another sigh. Then, after a moment, told them, “Don’t cut them any slack. Hand them their asses over and over again, if it takes it. I’m not sending anyone into combat against those aliens that the two of you don’t okay first. It would just be a slaughter. What if your mock combat had been real? They would all be dead, and dead without even a strike against the enemy. Reiterate that those Paladin crews are good. Dammit, I suspect that the pilots still can’t see past their egos. I hope I’m wrong, but you’ll know today.”

After a hesitation as he thought, the Prime went on, “Maybe I should come with you. I might be able to think of something that would help.”

“You mean like trashing our asses in the simulator?” Ann said with a grin.

Arlene leaned forward so that she could better see her sister-wife past her husband. “Have you forgotten just how much it hurts when your interceptor gets shot down? And in case you’re considering it, don’t think Daddy will cut us any slack. I for one am not interested in getting even the slightest jolt of that pain – ever again.”

“But he wouldn’t...” Ann started before thinking better of the idea.

“I would,” Jeff assured her.

“Shit,” Ann mumbled under her breath.

“If you come, you’ll fly against them, not us – please, “ Arlene said while pushing a breast harder against her husband’s side trying to persuade him.

“We’ll see,” the Prime said with a grin. “Then again, maybe your students would benefit from a demonstration with two good interceptor crews in mock combat against each other.”

“I totally disagree,” both young wives emphasized in unison.

“Like I said, we’ll see, but first I want to observe them as they go against you two.”

With a look at each other and silent communication, the two sister-wives began to seduce their husband. Not that he was resistant in the least, but he knew that their strategy was to fuck him senseless in the hopes that he would be easier on them this afternoon. It won’t work, my beautiful young wives, but I will certainly let you try.

The Prison Planet

Morales was pleased to find three eggs this morning. Damned if I don’t believe that Gertrude is proud. She sure looks like it the way she’s prancing around and clucking, and Hortense and Abigail seem to be strutting a bit, too. Chickens can’t learn English, he kept telling himself. Then another thought struck. Can they feel my emotions? Do they realize when I’m pleased with them? Why would they care even if they could? But dammit, they are strutting around for some reason. “Fuck it,” he mumbled aloud, “this is a crazy, weird-assed world.”

He and Lobo shared the eggs and bacon as well as toast from the fresh bread, but Morales was still hungry. After eyeing the bowl of cane sugar syrup, he got up to retrieve it. When he had warmed a piece of bread in the skillet, he dripped some of the syrup onto his plate, and as an afterthought, sprinkled some of the dehydrated butter into the syrup, before stirring the two together. Tearing off a chunk of the warmed bread, he swiped it in the butter/syrup concoction and popped the sopping piece into his mouth.

“Son-of-a-bitch,” he mumbled as he chewed and swallowed. Dipping another chunk of bread into the mixture, “Here, Lobo; try this,” he said with a chuckle.

Apparently, Lobo didn’t have to decide whether he liked the butter and syrup, because his tongue licked out and the piece was gone, accompanied shortly by a whine for more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.