Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 130

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 130 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Jeff hit the remote for the outside garage door and sneaked a peek at his pretty, new wife sitting beside him. Her figure was muffled by the all-weather uniform, and from the side, he could not see all her face because of the helmet — a true battle helmet that she was very proud of. But even with the partial view of Kayla's face, he could see fatigue, disappointment and worry there.

When they were inside the garage, he put the vehicle in Park and shut off the motor of the Expedition. Reaching over, he touched her arm just as she started to open the door. "Kayla, let it go, Baby. You're just starting out, but you're already trying to compete with the best. You told me yourself what you had heard about my team. These people do this for a living. They're the best and they've worked hard for a very long time to be the best."

"Dammit, I'm good with a rifle," she groused out. "Well, at least I thought I was until today. I can hold my own at slow fire, but they make me look like an idiot at 'snap and destroy' or whatever the Sergeant calls it. By the time I realize the target has popped up, they will have already fired. And they never miss. How can they fire so quickly? Until today, I thought I had fast reflexes. They make me look like a tottering old lady compared to them."

"Look, Baby, I told you they would never have even gotten to try out for the team unless they were exceptional. Once you have developed your reflex shooting, your times will be every bit as good as theirs."

With an abrupt change of subject that seemed to Jeff to be a female trait, "You held back, didn't you?"

"Kayla..."

"You shot just as well as they did, but you could have done better — a lot better. The Sergeant kept looking at you and smiling when he thought you weren't looking at him. He knew you were holding back — and so did everyone else."

"Maybe just a little," he sighed.

"Bullshit," she said as she turned to grab his face and kiss him, managing to get her face next to his despite the helmets. "Diana and Laura were talking about your drawing and firing back in the summer. You're going to have to do that for me. Heck, all your new wives haven't seen you do it, either. I want to see what my man can really do. Besides, Carter told me you were just 'coasting' on the range today. He said we wouldn't even be able to see you raise the rifle to fire if you went full speed. That's basically what Diana and Laura said, too. I want to see you shoot like that."

"Okay, Baby. We'll do it one of these days..."

"Also," she said, interrupting, "my pussy feels like she's well. Time for another shot of happy juice," she giggled, getting out of the SUV, her mood suddenly lightening.

Jeff exited on his side and the two met behind the vehicle. As they stepped out of the garage, Kayla motioned to Carla's truck parked near the back door of the Retreat. "If they happen to be in the hall, they're going to see our uniforms and gear," she said.

"I am planning to use the block on them tonight, anyway. I know Fred will allow it, and if he does, so will his women. We'll go on to our suite, shower and change. If they see the gear, so be it. They're going to know everything before bedtime, anyway."

They didn't meet anyone in the hall. In the shower a few minutes later, they quickly soaped each other up. Kayla's hands strayed to Jeff's cock, holding it with both hands as Jeff said, "Don't start something unless..."

But she had dropped to her knees and popped the head of his dick into her mouth. After a couple of minutes of sucking, and playing with his balls, Kayla stood. "Let's get dried off. I want that thing in me. I'm so..."

Jeff picked her up and pressed her back against the wall of the shower, running a hand under her hips for support. Kayla put both arms around his neck, pulling up a little more to lock her legs about his waist. Reaching a hand down, she guided his cock to her entrance.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit," she moaned as she let her weight down, joining them completely. "I'm still a bit tender."

"We can do this later," Jeff reasoned.

"No way. Fuck me, Husband."

Jeff started to gently move his cock back and forth, but she shook her head. "I've been horny all day, Jeff. Fuck me!"

Jeff didn't need any more encouragement; he was just as horny as she was. He put both hands under her pretty ass and began to pound her. "Don't ... hold ... back," she huffed out between strokes as his cock slammed into her. "Just come when you can. I'll come when you do; I'm sorer than I thought I was."

Kayla's breasts bounced as Jeff slammed into his new wife. She came twice in rapid succession before Jeff got out through gritted teeth. "Here it comes, Baby."

He slammed in and held, his cock pulsing semen into her pussy. She screamed loudly enough that the shower seemed to ring with her voice. Jeff held hard against her, washing her womb with his spend as she wiggled her groin against him.

He didn't trip her switch, knowing that supper would be ready soon, but just held her to him for a time. When she released her grip with her legs, he eased her into a standing position, his half-hard cock slipping out. Nodding to the globs of semen sliding out of her pussy, she giggled and squeezed her internal muscles to push out another big glob of sperm to plop on the floor, the water from the shower quickly washing it down the drain.

As she started to wash his groin again, Jeff grabbed the soap. "If you do that, we'll never get out of here," he laughed.

Kayla rolled her lower lip out in a pout, but laughed and quickly washed her own groin as Jeff cleaned himself.


All the family was at supper, with the exception of Alesha and Jesse (the deputy who had helped to save Joyce).

Introductions were over for those who were new.

"Did you enjoy your shower?" Arlene whispered in Kayla's ear as they stood near the table.

When Kayla's face flushed, Ann bumped her with a hip as she walked past. "Tell her you can take a 'shower' any time you want to now that you're wearing his ring."

Arlene hugged Kayla. "Fun, isn't it?" Arlene giggled as they both sat at the table.

"You bet," Kayla whispered back. "But I'm still a little sore from night before last."

"Get Dad to ask Little One to fix you. He won't mind."

Kayla thought for a second. "Somehow I don't want to. I want to remember my — our — wedding night."

It was serve-yourself-at-the-bar night. When everyone was at the table with their food, Jeff gave their traditional short prayer of thanks. Presently there was the buzz of multiple conversations going on at the same time.

Diana raised her voice somewhat. "Audrey, please tell us about yourself. If I remember our conversation correctly, didn't you own an RV park before you met that handsome guy beside you?"

When Audrey had told how she met Fred, Carla and Jessica, and all the comments were over, the meal was almost finished as well.

With all the women to help, the washers were chugging away in short order. The General, seeming preoccupied, and maybe a little worried, left for his suite with his women beside him. By consensus, the other family groups left for their own quarters, leaving the Matthews alone with their guests.

A few minutes later, Jeff's family and Fred's family were in the living room. With a serving cart nearby bearing soft drinks and coffee, they pushed chairs and couches into a big circle near the fireplace. After chatting for a while, Diana looked over at Brenda. I was never around her much, but it still seems odd to know that's Brenda sitting there, but in the body of someone I've never seen before. She's young and pretty, though. Aloud, "We've heard bits and pieces of your story, Brenda. What we got from the phone conversations was truly amazing, but we would like to hear the whole story from beginning until now. Could you please tell us everything?"

Fred, Brenda, Carla, Jessica and Audrey were sitting on a couch. Fred put his arm around Brenda and hugged her tight. Brenda smiled and looked up at him.

Diana, suddenly worried that she had overstepped, "Uh, I'm sorry. If you don't feel comfortable..."

"No. No. It's fine," Brenda broke in. "It just feels so odd when I talk about it. It's almost like some B-grade movie plot, or something. But it happened. I don't know why. We've speculated that I somehow died before my time, but that's just us guessing. We have no real proof. There's one thing for certain, though. I do not ever want to visit my grave again. I was hitchhiking in Fred's mind when we went there..." She paused for a moment, then continued with a shudder, "There is no way to describe the feeling that visit produced."

Brenda held an arm out. "Goosebumps, already, just mentioning that graveyard. And before you ask about memories from the previous ... owner. The first days were really odd until I got all my ... circuits as I call them, straightened out. Occasionally, I'll still do something that feels wrong, like which foot I place on a step first. I think I must have generally put my right foot first in my old body, but it feels like I should put the left one first in this body — things like that. Things that you don't even realize that you do a certain way just feel ... different.

"But as far as I can tell, I'm healthy, and I feel absolutely great. The old Brenda was getting a little long in the tooth, but this body is young and full of energy. Thanks to what you did, Jeff, my husband is also young again."

"So tell us the story, beginning with the wreck. We want to hear everything."


Later, Kayla sat snuggled against Jeff's shoulder, tired from her long and trying day. Jeff caught Fred's eyes. "Much has happened since you left on your trip. Most of those things I can't really tell you about unless you do something for me."

Fred raised an eyebrow.

"I need to get you and each of your mates to do this on faith. I give you my word that the process is safe."

Fred shifted on the couch, reacting to the tone of Jeff's voice. "Buddy, you know I'll do anything in my power. You name it; I'll do it. Is something wrong?"

Jeff chuckled. "I appreciate that, but no, there's nothing wrong, just a ... process that needs to be done."

"The word of a Prime..." Fred said as he started to tease, but he saw the look on Jeff's face and knew said Prime was dead serious. Fred changed the tone of his voice, "The word of my longtime friend is more than enough for us. Name it."

Jeff nodded to Arlene and she pushed a cart bearing the blocking equipment over to them. "This equipment will cause a mental block to form in your mind. The block can't be felt; hundreds of people at the base have used it. It will only keep you from discussing with outsiders the things that we're going to discuss here tonight, and also what I'm about to show you. Everyone here at the retreat has had the equipment used on them. The block is unnoticeable unless you try to discuss the things I'm going to tell you about with someone not blocked. You will become increasingly nauseated if you persevere. The more you push, the worse the nausea will become until you pass out. Trust me, it is not an experience you would ever want to have. As long as you don't try to go outside the guidelines I've mentioned, you will never know the block is there."

"That helmet thing does that?" Fred said, motioning toward the helmet on the cart.

"Yep, only takes a few minutes."

"Does it hurt?" Jessica asked.

"No," Arlene laughed, "you won't feel anything at all. You'll just take a little nap."

Selina, who had been sitting quietly, chose that moment to say, "It is sufficiently safe for a child's mind." The Matthews knew what her grin meant, but Fred's group had no clue.

"This little twerp is a genius like Helen," Jeff said as he pulled Selina onto his lap and tickled her. "She's messing with you. She is, indeed, a child, but her mind isn't."

Carla grinned at Selina then turned to Jeff, "So you have secrets to tell us, if we accept this block thing?"

Fred looked at his women.

"If you want us to, we'll do it," Carla said after glancing at her sister-mates. "I for one want to hear all about this."

There was a chorus of, "Me too," from the others.

Fred's attention was fully on the odd helmet sitting on the cart. "You heard the ladies. I'll go first."

Standing after Selina slid off of his lap, Jeff motioned to a recliner. "Sit there, please, and move the back to a half-reclining position."

As soon as Fred's eyes closed, Diana stood. "I'm tired of coffee and soft drinks. Anyone want a cup of hot chocolate?"

Fred's women didn't answer, but sat staring worriedly at Fred. Diana chuckled. "Well, while Fred takes a nap, I'm going to make some hot chocolate, anyway."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.