Fantasy Island - Cover

Fantasy Island

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: Robert is scuttled by his employer who provides his family with tickets to a concert at Fantasy Island. He thought by procrastinating on the ticket purchase, he wouldn't have to attend. This is his story about his wife Jane, his daughter Celeste and her friend Katlyne attendance at the Fantasy Island concert.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Copyright© 2003, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Just the thought of spending a Saturday at Fantasy Island has me in a foul mood. My wife Jane and daughter Celeste haven't given me a moment's peace since the ads for the concert started appearing in our local paper. Being the typical male, I do my best to ignore their rants. However, one of the feature writers starts a daily series, extolling the virtues of the group. Each morning at breakfast there is a continuous drone of babble about why we need to attend and how the tickets are getting scarce, all the good areas will be taken, blah, blah, blah. My silent plan is falling into place, maybe they will sell out and that will be the end of their badgering.

My name is Robert Weese, forty-one and my wife Jane, thirty-nine, was my high school sweetheart. We were married shortly after I secured a job with a growing firm. Three years into the marriage, Jane got pregnant. No, it was not planned that way, but if you could see Jane, you would understand how it did happen. She is a very foxy lady and to this day it is hard for me to keep my hands off of her. The result is our very beautiful daughter, Celeste, who is twelve going on twenty-five.

At Celeste's birth, Jane took a leave of absence from her job for six months. One of the biggest joys in the first few months is watching Celeste attack Jane's nipples, eager for her dinner. They are the same nipples I enjoyed early in our dating as young teen-agers. While parking one evening, I managed to undo the hooks on her bra. Once Jane realized what I had done, she fought like a demon until my mouth found an exposed nipple. Her large nipples turned out to be one of the most sensitive parts of her body. After three good sucks, I tamed the vicious beast within her. Since then, every time we have fight, she does her best to keep me from her nipples. Once, she duct taped her bra hooks because she was angry. So, in the match for her mounds, I just slip down the bra straps and capture my target, subduing the savage. What Jane lacks in the size of breasts she makes up with her nipples. They are large!

The battle for her nipples was just a romp in the park compared to getting into her panties. We both have a high sex drive, but Jane's strict upbringing meant that anything to do with sex was branded her in mind as taboo. She would only let me go so far, then call an abrupt halt and leave me aching. Preparing herself for dates when she knew we would end up necking, she always wore tight jeans that made it nearly impossible to remove them without her full co-operation. Besides that barrier, she has a selection of belts with buckles that defied simplicity. She seemed to take great pleasure at my frustration. The more little tricks she used, the more determined I became to remove the barriers to my goal, her pussy. After careful thought, I figured a way to conquer her rather then fight her. Each time I switched tactics. I loved her into submission. One Friday evening we made plans to go parking. After kissing passionately and driving both of our sexual feelings to the limit, she concedes her nipples to me and I use them to my advantage. Rather then wrestle; I softly caress her tummy and then her legs and her covered inner thighs. Jane continually moaned with pleasure under my careful administration. Not once did I attempt to touch her pussy, just her inner thighs and tummy and up to her breasts. Her excitement mounted and when she lifted her hips for more intense contact, she was lost to her own feelings. Rather then fight me when I attempted to undo her belt she helps me, even lifting her butt off the seat when I attempted to peel the jeans from her body. She had to wiggle out of them. Finally, when at her white granny panties, my hands are shaking as I roll them down. In the darkness, my hands discover what Jane had fought so hard to preserve. Her pussy lips are so soft. My thumb easily slipped into her, as she is soaked. But the biggest discovery is her clitoris, the same size as her large, long nipples. It sticks out from her body like a miniature penis and is very sensitive. Each time I touch it, she jumps. Her sexual scent is murder. Like a bee drawn to honey, my face is drawn to it. Jane's eyes open and she stiffens as she feels the bristles of my chin touch her thighs.

"No, Bob! Please, you can't do that. Please stop."

Jane is fighting, but with very little conviction. When my mouth captures her clitoris she moans. Jane's pussy juice is thick and tasty. The taste of her clitoris is indescribable. I thought sucking her nipples was great, but it doesn't compare to her clitoris. Between good sucks, I realize that the ability to taste her cunt gives me the true meaning of the term, 'muff diving'. That night, Jane has climaxes she never realized she was capable of. Six months later, we surrender our cherries to each other in my own bed. My parents have gone for the weekend. From that point on, we are dedicated to each other and never dated anyone else.

During Celeste's childhood, we shared the responsibilities for her upbringing. I was involved in all aspects of her life, from changing shitty diapers to bathing her. The changes in her as she grows up had me fascinated. The major change for me was when I realize her vagina seemed to have changed overnight when she turned six. For whatever reason and from that point on, it reminds me of her mother's. Jane keeps her pussy smoothly shaven and our daughter's is a smaller version, beautiful. She enjoyed me bathing her till she turned nine. Then she turned modest.

Now at twelve, she is a girl/woman. I know Jane takes get pains with Celeste's makeup; she always looks like an angel. That is one of the things that drew me to Jane; she always looked like a model. I often smile; remembering that after our dates, you would never have known Jane had worn makeup. We wore her lipstick off just kissing.

This trait she passed to our daughter, the make-up part. Celeste has a bureau full of makeup, not the cheap kid stuff but the items you see advertised and some you don't because of the cost, plus a very expensive selection of perfumes. Not only does she have the make-up, Jane is always tutoring her on how to apply it and enhance her natural beauty. When the two of them get together, they can change her appearance from a twelve year old to an adult. Looking at her when made-up is eerie, as it reminds me so much of Jane when we started dating.

The next morning, the local papers have a headline in very large print, A Concert Sold Out. That is beautiful. All during breakfast, both Jane and Celeste moan and groan blaming me for not getting tickets when they first mentioned the concert. Silently, I enjoy my victory of common sense over noise. But during the day, things happened to change all that. Unbeknown to me, the president of my company called my home to confirm arrangements regarding the company picnic. Jane had volunteered to help; Mr. Roger's wife is the co-director of the function. Her husband, my boss, has been volunteered to make calls during the day. It gave Jane the opportunity to mention my terrible lack of judgment about not getting tickets to the concert at Fantasy Park. Sam Rogers is a good friend, but has a sadistic streak in him. What I didn't know is the firm buys a block of tickets for every function at the Park and usually gives them to a service club catering to the least fortunate of the community. This time, he deemed my wife and child as less fortunate and provided us with four tickets. Needless to say, when I get home for dinner, I paid dearly with sarcasm from my wife and daughter. The urge to kill my loving boss fills my mind.

"So daddy, now you have no excuse. These tickets allow us to stand right in front of the stage."

Great, the featured group is famous for nothing, but what it lacks in talent, it makes up for in noise. How can I be so lucky? Why didn't Sam give Jane just two tickets? That way I could have avoided the night of pain.

"Mom says I can invite Katlyne McCauley to come with us, isn't that great? Her Mom says she can stay over Saturday night, because the concert will end late."

Katlyne is another preteen with a body of a movie star. She is constantly underfoot here, not that I mind as she is wonderful to look at. She and Celeste use the pool regularly. Her preteen body defies gravity and she has a set much larger then Jane and Celeste put together. She has long, flowing red hair and the green eyes to match. Hell, there has to be some way I can get out of this.

"Celeste, do you have another friend that would like to go? I would gladly give up my ticket."

"Oh no you don't, Sam Rogers says if we use the tickets, you have to go. You know, to raise the flag so to speak."

Seething, I have a place where I would love to put the flag, post and all. He must have been laughing. Sam knows how much I loathe the so-called current music. Resigned, I accept my fate, using my frustration to try and come up with a satisfactory response to Sam Roger's generosity.

For the next two weeks, Jane and the two girls plan for The Event. What they are going to wear and picking out different outfits according to the weather. The long term forecast has it over ninety percent clear, sunny and very hot. Shorts and tops are the most featured topic of the three. After numerous trips to the malls and clothing stores, it seems that all concerned have the necessary garments. For me, jeans will do fine.

The weekend before The Event (that is what my loving wife and daughter are calling this hog calling contest) they have a final con-flab to confirm their attires and what they are going to take. When I return home from my weekend honey-do list, all three are at the pool. Jane always looks good in her micro bikini, her large nipples pushing out against the material always has me erect. The big shock is what Celeste and Katlyne are wearing, duplicate micro bikinis. Jane always wears white, Celeste's is black and Katlyne's is a pale green, matching her eyes. All are lying in lounge chairs, on their backs, with their legs slightly spread. Their thinly covered pussies face me. I know what the folds in Jane's bathing suite mean; after all, I still spend hours between her legs eating her. The shock is the size of both Celeste's and Katlyne's pussy's. The narrow bands of material have to work extra hard to cover their preteen luv lips. The way both are laying, amplifies the distance between their inner thighs. Hell, the love lips have to be at least three inches, so much pussy on girls so young. Sitting in a chair opposite the three, my eyes move from one pussy to the next. With my sunglasses, I hope my leering doesn't appear obvious. Several times the girls move their legs and I watch for the thin band of cloth to slip, revealing their pussies. Disappointed, it never does. When Jane leaves, I follow her. Upstairs I grab her and pull her to the bedroom.

"Bob, what are you doing? I have to go back and talk with the girls."

"Not until I enjoy the wonders between your legs."

She half-heartedly fights me, but the only thing holding her bikini bottoms on her are two small bows at the side. Once undone, her bottoms fall to the floor. The way the moisture is glistening on her love lips tells me she has been thinking about something other then the so called Event coming next weekend. With one quick motion, her clit is in my mouth. Her sexual scent and the taste of her pussy juice are just what the doctor ordered. Her body bounces on the bed as she experiences climax after climax. Her pussy lips are swollen with excitement, as is my cock. Quickly slipping off my pants, I am on top, my spear searching for its home. Slipping in to the hilt, her warm pussy seems to grab me, squeezing softly. Fucking my wife is the ultimate joy in my life. I have never had enough, even after all these years of marriage. I look forward to Jane coming to bed every night. I can't remember the last time I didn't kiss both sets of her lips good night.

Bringing her two more climaxes, all of my pent up desires are released in a torrid of hot cum, ejected deep into Jane. We are both hugging each other as the throes of passion slowly subside.

"Damn you Bob, I have to go back out to the pool. Those young girls aren't stupid, you know. The look on my face will tell them you just fucked me."

"Well, I think you should tell them we fucked each other. At the very least, they should know the truth."

"You bugger. Did you get all hot and horny looking at your daughter and Katlyne? You ought to ashamed of yourself."

"It is your fault, Celeste reminds me so much of you when we started going out."

"Sure, blame your animal act on me. You have always been a horny toad. That is why I love you."

Jane runs to the bathroom. With the water running, I am sure she is using her douche. With my warm cum slowly seeping from her pussy, it would certainly show up on her bikini. She is right about the girls; I wish I could see what those two are concealing under their bikini bottoms. When Jane leaves, I shower. The romp with Jane has taken the edge off my desires.

During the week, all I hear from the girls is how great it will be to be present at the concert. Rumor has it, the tickets we have are being scalped for nearly three hundred dollars each. I suggest to the girls that we sell them and go for a lovely dinner and a movie, but get shouted down as being an uncultured lout, with no appreciation of talent. I do appreciate talent, what I am protesting is the group's lack thereof.

The Thursday before the concert, all three girls are at the dinner table when I get home. They are making their final, final selections as to what to wear. Not being that interested in hearing the reasons for wearing this outfit compared to another one, I find seclusion in the den. Immersed in the paper, no, I am not reading the articles about the concert; a noise to my left has me look up. Celeste is standing in the doorway with her back to me, only dressed in her bra and thong. It has been a while since seeing her semi nude. The difference is something else. The majority of her butt is exposed with the exception of the narrow band of black thong running deep into her ass cheeks. Her butt cheeks are well shaped, giving her hips a very womanly shaped figure. Her legs are long and well muscled, her calves accented by the high heels she is wearing. It is hard for me to keep my eyes off my daughter. The reaction is instantaneous; my cock rises to the occasion. I am disappointed when she moves out of view.

How can I feel so excited looking at my own daughter? What would it be like to actually have her close? Feeling a bit foolish and embarrassed about having thoughts like that about Celeste, I return to my paper, only to be disturbed again when she re-appears. This time, she is wearing a mini skirt. Hell, she looks great from this angle. Then she leans over to adjust something on her shoe, giving me a view of her thong covered ass and pussy. From where I am sitting, I can just make out the outline of her luv lips. Now, they really remind me of Jane's! Celeste stands and moves from sight. The chatter of the three emanates from the living room.

Instead of concentrating on the newspaper, I keep an eye on the doorway. Katlyne walks by wearing mauve bikini panties and a matching bra. The difference is she notices me. This young lady is not bashful; standing in the doorway and giving me a good look. She, like Celeste, has a sexy body, but is much more endowed in the breast department. Targeting her pubes, I am sure there is a tuft of red, curly hair protruding from her bikini panties. Shifting my body in an attempt to conceal my interest is a failure, Katlyne smiles at me and moves off to the left.

Anyone seeing the girls for the first time in that intimate attire would not take them for preteen twelve year olds. Katlyne could easily pass for sixteen or seventeen.

Later in bed with Jane, she tells me how hard it was to choose their outfits. Only half listening, all I think of is Katlyne's and Celeste's young preteen bodies. Rolling onto my favorite woman, I thoroughly indulge in her wonderful body. Jane screams with pleasure as I cum in her; but my mind is wondering of how nice it would be to fuck both young preteen pussies.

Saturday morning, my prayer for a tornado doesn't materialize and I am condemned to attend the concert. All day, everything that happens has something to do with the evening of noise. At three, Katlyne shows up dressed in a very sexy outfit. All I can see is a vision of her, in her bikini panties and bra giving me a show. When the three of them appear, they are walking wet dreams. Looking at the only positive thing about this excursion is maybe all the young ladies will be dressed as appealingly. With earplugs, at least I will enjoy the scenery. Jane suggests I take them to dinner before the concert. During the ride to the restaurant, both girls are in the back seat. When Katlyne realizes I am looking at her, she brazenly licks her lips; then put her finger in her mouth and sucks. Celeste, watching this interaction, has a large smile on her face. She leans over, giving me a view of her small breasts in her lacy lingerie. Feeling guilty for looking, I attempt to keep my eyes on the road without much success.

At dinner, the chatter is about the concert. Katlyne is doing her best to make me feel uncomfortable by looking as sexy as possible. Halfway through the meal, a foot is rubbing my leg. As both girls are across from me, I am not sure who foot it is. Then it is between my legs, the toes scrunching next to my cock. Both girls are staring into my eyes. How I would love to grab the foot to find out which vixen it is. Jane seems oblivious to the interaction.

Having a hardon of all hardons makes me very uncomfortable getting up from the table. Both girls are watching my crotch and look at each other when they realize how tented I am. Walking sort of pigeon toed seems to help and by the time I get my change from the cashier, it is starting to subside.

The entrance to Fantasy Park is a zoo. Fantasy Park has the largest band shell in the area and has been the focal point for many an excellent artist. The noise group we are about to partake of is not in that grouping. Parking is at a premium; it costs me thirty dollars. This is going to be a very expensive and boring evening. The mob is moving as one body. Finally, we are in position in front of the grandstand. Massive speakers are poised to let loose. The band, I use that term as loosely as possible, is warming up. It seems that some of the crowd are already warmed up and are hooting and hollering. By the looks in some of their eyes, they have had a lot of help. Just as I thought, you have to be stoned to think this group is musical.

Jane is beside me; the two girls are in front. I don't think it is my imagination but both seem to take turns rubbing their sexy bottoms against my hardon. Then the strobe lights fill the sky with their beams. The first display gets the crowd into a festive mode. The way we are packed together, it is impossible to see what the girls in the crowd are wearing. All I can see is a sea of heads. Somehow, Jane gets squeezed to my right. I can see her, but she is about five feet from me, blocked by a solid mass of humanity. She shouts that she will meet me at the car if we really get separated. The girls are in front of me; our arms locked so no one can separate us. Both are pushing back against me. Putting my arms around them to keep them close, both grab my hands and place them on their preteen breasts, then put their arms down and cover my indiscretion. Both girls' nipples are hard and protruding. This is wrong, but my finger and thumb rolls each girl's nipple. I am in heaven. This just makes me want for more. Jane has completely disappeared from sight. The band plays on and the crowd is really swaying with the beat. We are so tightly packed that everybody has to sway. A number of people in front of us have their arms in the air moving with the music. Then the shock! A hand is on my cock; it has to be either Celeste or Katlyne. My zipper is lowered. All I can see is the top of their heads as my hands are full of their young breasts. Then one hand reaches in and extracts my penis, another rubs its head. Both of them are fondling me. The hands switch positions. The noise of the group seems to disappear, as I concentrate on the wonderful feeling of my daughter and her friend rubbing my hurting cock.

"Daddy, are you enjoying the concert?"

"I am now."

"Good"

One hand is holding my shaft at the base and the other is pumping me slowly. The last thing I want to do is cum on the back of their shorts. Jane is not stupid and she would recognize cum stain.

"Girls, if you keep doing that I will cum all over you. It can't happen! Jane would have my balls."

"Ok, we will just hold you till we figure out something."

What do they mean, figure out something? It does feel good having the young girls handle me. It feels just like my imagination conceived this idea last night while fucking Jane. Celeste moves her hand off my cock and grabs my left arm cuddling into me. Then the noise stops. It is intermission. Looking to my right in the direction Jane has been pushed, she is not in sight. Katlyne is looking me in the eyes as she tucks in my hardon and zips me. She grabs my right arm and both girls lead me towards the concession stands. What really surprises me is that nearly an hour and a half has passed since the noise started and I never realized it. My attention was otherwise engaged. Approaching the food booth, they tug me to the bleacher area and to a walkway leading to the back. The floodlights provide enough light so you don't trip. We are the only ones in the walkway. Celeste surprises me by encircling my neck and kissing me on the lips. Not a father daughter kiss, but a full blown one. My hands slip down her shorts and cup her soft bum cheeks. My finger finds the crease and the thin band of cloth from her thong. She rubs her body against me, targeting my cock. With her lips at my ear, she whispers.

"Daddy, I love you so much."

"Celeste, you know I love you, but you know your mom will kill me if she finds out what we just did."

"She won't find out unless you tell."

It takes will power not to move my hand to the front of her panties and explore her pussy. It has to be a duplicate of her mom's, soft, moist and so tasty. Katlyne is beside us; she is tugging on my arm.

"Celeste, let me kiss your Dad."

She holds nothing back with her kiss. My hand slips up her short skirt and cups her bum cheeks. Slipping under the waistband, my finger finds her tight young asshole. On first contact she pushes back against my finger causing it to penetrate to the first knuckle.

"Humm that feels good, Mr. Weese."

"Katlyne, being this intimate, call me Bob."

"I would sooner call you Daddy."

Katlyne is now humping my leg. Her ample breasts are pushing against my chest. All that is going through my mind is how am I going to get into their panties? Their young pussies have to be ready to be petted, hopefully eaten and then fucked. Are their pussies large enough to fuck? My seven inches is willing to try right now. Then we hear an aggravating noise.

"Daddy, we have five minutes before the concert resumes, we have to get back."

Katlyne takes my hand and slips it into the front of her panties. Her pussy is as I imagined, large, heavy love lips, with a very wide expanse between them. I can feel ample inner lips protruding; everything is drenched with her juice. Pulling my hand out of heaven, we walk arm in arm back to our position in front of the grandstand. Jane is still not in sight. The crowd moves in tight around us. Within seconds, the girls have my cock out, massaging me again.

"Celeste, you pump Daddy and I will hold a Kleenex over the head of his cock. Make him cum."

There is no way on earth I can hold back cumming. The load about to be released will be massive. Hopefully, none will spray on the people in front of us. Cumming, four powerful surges of thick cum are forced out with the pressure of a fire hose, then three smaller after squirts, finally relief.

"Celeste, I need more Kleenex, it is dripping out of my hands."

There is an exchange of tissue as hands squeeze the last drops from my wilting cock before it is tucked back into my pants. Everything feels great.

"Daddy, we want to see you do that when we can watch. The surges going through your cock were so powerful."

"Yes, Daddy, I want to see your cock. It feels nice."

Fortunately, they are whispering in my ear, I can make out their comments in spite of the noise from the band. My mind says, if I show you mine, you show me yours. Cumming has taken the edge off my desire, but I know it will be back stronger then ever. This is something totally unexpected. Mind you, there have been the dreams of doing this, but it actually happened. A tug on my shirt brings me back to the noise, it is Jane.

"Where were you three during the intermission? I looked for you."

"We looked for you as well; we went to the concession stands and moved about hoping to find you."

"Bob, you look exhausted, are you feeling okay?"

"Well, it has been stressful; thank goodness the girls were here. They helped me through it."

A feeling of exhaustion follows when I eject, and the power of my climax was one of the strongest in months. With Celeste and Katlyne taking it upon them selves to milk me, it has my mind in a whirlwind. The girls are looking up at me with smirks on their faces. Two hands are on my cock squeezing. In the crowd, Jane can't see what they are doing.

"We kept real close to Daddy. We didn't want to get separated."

"You did the right thing, Celeste. What a crowd. Three times somebody's hand was on my ass. There wasn't a thing I could do about it."

"Well, they did have a good eye for asses. You have one of the best."

My hand slips down, cupping both Celeste's and Katlyne's bum cheeks. Just the thought of seeing my preteen daughter and her friend naked, has my cock erect once more. The strobe lights start flashing, the second half of the concert is about to begin. The crowd starts swaying with the noise; both girls clutch an arm so they stay with me. In a matter of minutes, Jane is being pulled by the crowd to the right of us. The last I see of her, she yells she will meet us at the car. Both girls have their bodies against me. Katlyne pushes her pubes into me, making contact with my leg and rubs. It is very awkward in the crowd, but she manages. Celeste seems fascinated with my cock and has her hand in my fly, massaging my growing shaft. Hell, I wish we were alone right now. I have the strongest desire to see both Celeste and Katlyne naked. Their young preteen pussies must smell and taste phenomenal. Will I have an opportunity? Hopefully it will happen, and very soon.

As the concert ends, I am sporting a raging hardon once more. Celeste has been holding me since Jane disappeared. With all the bodies so close together, I wonder how many others have had a sexual experience. The group was the shits but the girls more than made up for it. There are no regrets now that I have become so close to my daughter and Katlyne.

"Daddy, I will take care of that at home. You want to help Katlyne?"

"You bet. I want a whole lot more."

She is looking at me and licking her lips and then forms them into a kiss. If we were alone, I would be kissing them and then lowering her shorts and panties. I need to eat some young preteen pussy, the sooner the better. The mob is moving towards the exits. I keep a lookout for Jane but no luck. Finally, through the gate, the crowd starts to disperse. We have to walk through the park to the car. Both girls keep bumping into me. Every now and then, a hand brushes my cock. When I can, my hand is massaging a preteen boob. There are only three cars left in the parking lot when we arrive. Jane still hasn't made it.

"Daddy, I have to go pee."

"I have to go as well."

"Well, there isn't anywhere to go, you will have to wait."

"No, I have to go now; we can do it behind the car."

"Go ahead."

"We want you to come too. We need a lookout."

Both girls are in front of me, there backs to the car. Katlyne looks at me and then lowers her shorts and panties, squatting down in front of me. I can just make out her lovely hair framed cunt. When the hot stream of pee flows from her pussy, it is a real turn on. Celeste is watching me watching her best friend pee. Using some pocket Kleenex, Katlyne makes a production out of wiping herself, while making sure I am watching her every movement. Katlyne passes the Kleenex to Celeste. Celeste then does the same, lowering her shorts and squatting. Because of the angle, I can see more of her soft down covered pussy. It is very large for her frame. In her position, her minor labium protrudes about an inch. I can only imagine how good she would taste. Just as both girls are zipping, Jane comes into view.

"I feel like I have been put through a meat grinder. I have never been felt and groped so much in my life. Someone actually tried to lower my zipper. I can't believe how bold some people are."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.