Summer - Cover

Summer

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 8: Stress Relief

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Stress Relief - A bad boy can change a good boy forever... The Summer of 2005 and Thomas is wasting time in the park, Sera is very intent on wasting time with Thomas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Exams started the next day and Thomas soon found himself up to his ears in a combination of revision classes, extra shifts at work, exams and lectures. He did not hear from Sera. It worried the boy, more than a little bit, that he hadn't rung. Thomas didn't see him in the lectures in English he attended, and his exams in English didn't start for another week and a half. All the time he wasn't getting stressed over exams, or being ribbed over his 'girlfriend' by Chris, he hovered around and jumped whenever the phone rang. It was never for him. Every night his mind drifted back to the last time he'd seen Sera, standing backstage, looking half dead. The way he'd acted back then, the way he'd shaken as he'd taken Thomas. The blond boy hated to think it, but it had felt like the end of something.

He need not have worried as much as he did. Thomas was walking out of his second history exam when he heard a voice murmur his name from somewhere back behind him. Sera was standing with his back to the brick wall wearing an open white shirt and a pair of long white shorts. He looked fantastic as always, his hair loose and flowing around his shoulders.

"You look stressed," he said and smiled a perfect white Cheshire smile, the slim fingers of one hand beckoning Thomas over. Grinning like an idiot he wandered over, slim canvas bag dropping off his shoulder. There was no one about, not that Sera actually checked before he wrapped his arms around the other boy and fingered him through his clothes, "Got anymore exams?"

"Not until two," Thomas was breathless already, a blush spreading over the bridge of his nose as he kissed Sera's throat to avoid having to look him in the face. Chocolate eyes smirked as he felt the shape of Thomas's arousal through his jeans.

"Come on," Sera tugged him by his sleeve across the foyer to the slim sound proofed box of the radio studio. Sera unlocked the door, pushed Thomas in and locked it after them. Thomas looked around the little room with its one-way glass and its chunky black stereo boxes.

"Isn't someone supposed to be running a show?"

"Free slot," came Sera's off hand answer as he flicked his arm around Thomas from behind and drew torturously slow lines over the hardness between his legs, "I stole the key."

"S-Sera..." Thomas was gasping, one hand on the laminate surface as he fought to keep himself upright. He heard the other chuckle in his ear as they both sunk to the floor. Sera had Thomas out of all his clothes and stretched out on the rough carpet in seconds, then he sat back on his heels and admired the view for a moment.

"Beautiful," That was the last word spoken for a long time apart from Thomas's half muffled moans and gasps as Sera spent a long time taking full appreciation of what he had done to the other boy. Thomas spent the entire time wanting to flow into that way to hot to be real mouth and not being allowed to. Sera had him pinned to the floor, long agile tongue drawing out Thomas's ecstasy as long as he could before he let the other boy come. Thomas wound his fingers in Sera's long hair and held him there while waves of pleasure racked his slender body. Sera raised his face, smiling as he licked his lips and leant up over Thomas to kiss his mouth. His lips trailed down to the old wound on the pale boy's collarbone where he had bit sharply the last time they had met.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.