Summer - Cover

Summer

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 7: Paper Conversations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Paper Conversations - A bad boy can change a good boy forever... The Summer of 2005 and Thomas is wasting time in the park, Sera is very intent on wasting time with Thomas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

That English lesson, first thing on Tuesday when most of the class, and the lecturer were asleep but for the fact that they had their eyes open, pen's crawling sluggishly across the paper, Sera waltzed in late and sat done in the seat next to Thomas without a word. Under the table, his fingers brushed Thomas's knee, making the other boy jump. Sera put a finger to his lips and smiled. The dark skinned Latino got out paper and a pen, not even bothering to open the textbook and pretend that he was working, wrote something down in his flowing script and pushed the paper at Thomas.

Wanna have sex?

Thomas had to bite down on a yelp as he read the words. He looked up at Sera and mouthed "What?" Sera prodded the paper at him again and looked at the board with mock interest. Thomas took the page and wrote back, his writing looking spiky next to Sera's curved letters.

Now?

Sera stifled a giggle and grabbed the paper.

Not now. After class.

Why?

Thomas was dying to know, the sex, the painting, the blowjob in the library, what it was all down to.

You really wanna know? Came the cursive reply.

YES. Thomas could see Sera smirk out of the corner of his eye as he pulled back the page and wrote down a reply.

Because you're sexy.

Thomas elbowed him in the ribs.

Quit it. You're making me blush. It was true, a rose stain was spreading across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

Yes. Wrote Sera below the words. And it is most becoming.

Tell me.

What?

Tell me the truth. Replied Thomas quickly.

Sera took the paper from him and seemed to consider him for a long moment before he began his reply. As Thomas read the curved script seemed to hasten and become more ragged.

You are beautiful. I've been watching you for ages, since before we were in class together. I couldn't speak to you. When I saw you in the Grange you just looked so perfect. I want you. You pretend you don't, I can see it, but I know you want it too.

So how about it?

Where? Thomas wrote carefully, still trying to take in all he had been told.

Just follow me.

The blond boy nodded and folded the paper into four and tucked it into the back pocket of his jeans. The rest of the lesson was spent in comparative silence.

Class finished and Sera got up and left the room, Thomas only two steps behind him. He led the other boy out of the building and across the front road to the south building. Thomas didn't go there often, only for one to one meetings with his tutor and infrequent trips to the computer suite and he didn't know much about the layout of the secondary building. Always two steps behind Sera he followed him through the twisted corridors until Sera walked into the main stage hall. Frowning Thomas followed him across the wooden floor, up the stage steps and into the wings. There Sera turned, hidden from view of everyone by the blackout curtains that made up the wings and pulled Thomas along by his collar. The blond boy found himself pushed up forcefully against the wall and kissed hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.