Summer - Cover

Summer

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Extra - The Ninja-Pirate Fiasco

Erotica Sex Story: Extra - The Ninja-Pirate Fiasco - A bad boy can change a good boy forever... The Summer of 2005 and Thomas is wasting time in the park, Sera is very intent on wasting time with Thomas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Sera stood in his room and took stock of his situation. They had just five minutes until they had to leave for the party, having the hike up to the Neville estate to reach their destination. Sera only knew the host by a vague one off when Thomas had introduced them over the summer. Generally Sera found Thomas's friends a little dull, though this party, by it's very nature, proved that this was not the case here. Fancy dress was not something that Sera was often drawn to.

He was a pirate. Loose long hair and a fake gold earring. His leather hat had a long black tassel dangling from it as well as a few beads. As for the rest, it was loose non-descript trousers, various layers of ripped and baggy shirts, a wide belt and a sword. The sword looked fairly harmless, and it was blunt. Sera smiled as he rubbed the pommel, being blunt didn't stop the thing hurting like hell when you were hit with it. He walked over to the bathroom and thumped on the door with a ringed fist.

"Are you ready yet?"

"Gimmie a minute!" Thomas sounded muffled, as though he were fighting off his clothes.

"You've had twenty already," Sera sighed and turned away, "Fuck," he muttered softly, then louder, accusing, taunting, "Girl."

"I heard that."

Sera raised his eyebrows and muttered silently to himself, poking at his latest canvas with one booted toe. It was another one of Thomas, naked and raw, stretched out on his back eyes closed. Beautiful. Sera was considering keeping it but he was getting popular now, he couldn't much afford to hold any work back. Some of his paintings had been bought up by a London art dealer, with any luck, Sera was on his way to a little bit of fame and riches.

The bathroom door opened and Sera swung around to see his lover. Kohl lined eyes widened. Thomas was encased from head to toe in skin tight silk, assassin's black, with no skin showing but for the slit around heavily made up eyes. A sheathed katana hung by his side and there were several short knives tucked into the sash at his waist.

"Wow, those real?" Sera looked sceptically at the weapons.

"Nah," Thomas pulled the sword a little from its lacquered scabbard, wooden, but finely made all the same, "You look nice."

"T-thanks, you too." Sera only managed to tear his eyes from his partner to pocket his slim silver and leather hip flask. Rum for pirates.

"Right then," Thomas took his hand in his own gloved sleek fingers, "Let's go."


"Pirates are infinitely more cool than ninjas," Sera stated the fact as they hiked up the hill toward the Neville estate, "He paused, leaning against the church wall to raise flask to his lips and gave a little shrug, "Pirates get ships and rape."

Thomas looked at him like he was a small child and rolled in shining blue eyes. Would it do to explain to his lover that ninja's could also have boats, but got the benefit of cooler clothes, better weapons, more skills and far more eyeliner to boot? Of course it wouldn't. Sera was stubborn as a rhino and even Thomas had to admit that he looked fantastically hot, if a little too swashbuckling and manly, in his pirate get up. He paced over on silent feet and tugged his lover's sleeve.

"Come on Sera! We'll be late."

Sera tutted and pulled the black clad Thomas against him and because Thomas wasn't a trained ninja, he lost his balance, falling into the other boy.

"What does it matter if we're a little late? We'll be fashionable at least. Rum?"

Thomas refused the proffered flask. It wasn't his sort of drink. He preferred something longer, wine was good. Instead he pulled Sera away from the wall and into the churchyard. Thomas, as a child, has always felt a little wary of churchyards at night, but he had come to love them, the shadows and the cold stone. He hadn't been to this one before though, very neat it was, very serene. Thomas wondered what sort of ghosts were watching them walk along the path. It was about then that he felt Sera's wandering hand wander a little too far to be polite and slipped sideways out of reach of the hand that had been feeling him up.

Prelude »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.