Summer - Cover

Summer

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 13: Out of the Dark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Out of the Dark - A bad boy can change a good boy forever... The Summer of 2005 and Thomas is wasting time in the park, Sera is very intent on wasting time with Thomas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

It was circumstance that decided it for them. The Grange was closed, in the height of summer, because of reparations to the roof of the old stately home in the gardens. It was too nice a day to go back to Sera's and the boy suddenly decided he wanted to see Thomas's house. They walked the four miles from the town to the large village where Thomas lived. Buses were slow and hot and it only took them an hour at an easy pace. The fields all around were bright yellow with rapeseed and the sun shone down from a cloudless sky. It was the sort of day you dream about. Sera wore black despite the heat of the day and by the time they reached the village he had his top off and tied round his waist. Thomas had done the same, though he was comfortable in light green.

Thomas's house was cosy affair with all round brickwork and a low sloping roof. His mother was out when they got home, a note proclaiming that she had gone to the allotment. Thomas smiled as he led Sera, acting like an excited child, through the house. Nothing special, kitchen. Dinning room, lounge, master bedroom, study and his brother's room upstairs, bathroom and Thomas's room with its little window full of wind chimes and glass stickers looking out on the ragged and raging front garden. Cherry blossom everywhere. Sera fiddled with the stereo and was surprised when it began blasting Lordi into the room. Thomas could help but smile as Sera turned to him wearing an odd look and he waved at the CD racks.

"Impressive," murmured the Latino as he flicked through the mass of rock and metal that was stacked there. His chocolate eyes wandered over the decorated wall of posters and clips to read a poem written in Thomas's spiky script. Thomas, sitting in the chair by his desk, wheeled across the room and put his arms around Sera's waist as the dark skinned boy read in almost silence, moving his lips as he followed the words.

Sera turned to face him, dark chocolate eyes searching deep watercolour blue. He smiled and kissed his companion deeply. Thomas moaned as that hot tongue entered his mouth, he pushed against it, then yielded as Sera plundered his mouth. He drew it out, toying with Thomas's lower lip before he broke the kiss and smiled. Two sets of eyes flicked across at the small faux-fur covered bed. Sera grinned. He had Thomas lying back on the bed in less than a second, kissing him deeply as he straddled the boy below him. Thomas stretched under his caress, bare torso twisting under Sera's dark hands as he stroked him. Sera kissed a fiery path down his neck, bit his collarbone and let out a soft possessive growl. Thomas was far from helpless and he let his own hands wander over Sera's body, brushing his nipples and delighting in making the other boy shiver in pleasure. Sera leant back and surveyed him, strands of dark hair falling in his face.

Removing clothing was an ungraceful affair as both tried to get out of jeans and socks and shoes as fast as they could. Sera lost his balance and fell to the floor. Thomas collapsed on the bed laughing hard, then slid off. Sera giggled.

"I think I'm drunk." Muttered Thomas.

"You can't be," Sera replied, recovering somewhat, "You haven't drunk anything."

Thomas kissed him with unexpected fervour.

"Drunk on you," he said between kisses and laughter.

Sera held him back, one hand tight on his jaw, eyes smouldering. Thomas stopped laughing. They managed to rise to the bed, Sera easing himself down over the other boy, each letting out a hiss as their arousal's touched. Sera's hands stroked them both, making Thomas moan and toss his head. Sera kissed him again and again, and Thomas parted his legs in silent invitation. Sera let out a short cry of annoyance and rolled off him and onto the floor, searching through the pile of clothes for the contents of his trouser pockets. Thomas smiled at his companion's sudden lack of grace. His face fell into something like awe as sera crouched there, hair hiding his face as his hands moved fast and slick over his hardness. Then Sera was hovering over him again and Thomas parted his thighs and strained his neck up to kiss him as he felt that, almost familiar nudge against his entrance. Sera's hands on the back of his knees caused him to hook his legs over the other boy's shoulders almost as the nudge became a little more persistent.

The dark skinned boy pushed into his partner with one swift movement, holding fast inside that hot tightness so that Thomas could adjust to him. Then he moved, slow at first, deeper and deeper until he nudged that dark spot right inside the other boy that made him cry out, his gaze holding Sera's as he gasped. Sera slipped a hand between them to stroke Thomas in time with their faster rhythm. The pale boy moaned and tossed his head, one hand on Sera's hip as the other boy moved deep inside him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.