Summer - Cover

Summer

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 11: Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Aftermath - A bad boy can change a good boy forever... The Summer of 2005 and Thomas is wasting time in the park, Sera is very intent on wasting time with Thomas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Sera had awoken close to midnight to find Thomas's face between his legs, sucking him gently. He had fucked the smaller boy brutally on the small bed, making him scream in pain at being taken dry and Sera's sharp bite on his shoulder. Afterwards they slept again. Sera dropped off easily, exhausted by his own actions, his muscles protesting as he fell asleep on his side, facing Thomas. The other remained awake, watching his companion with blue eyes. Thomas ached all over, his skin on fire with pain when he moved. His shoulder had been bleeding steadily but now the wound had crusted over and it made him wince every time he tried to move. He took in the way Sera looked, almost angelic as he lay, lips parted, his hair spread over the pillow behind him. Thomas marvelled at the way they both managed to fit in the slim bed with room to spare, he traced fingers down the line of Sera jaw and the sleeping boy murmured something indistinct and rolled over. Thomas, presented with his back, placed a kiss between his shoulder blades and snuffled into the warmth of the dark skinned boy and closed his eyes to sleep.

Early summer dawn woke them both with beams of light through the lounge window, the half drawn curtain cast a shifting shade that reminded Thomas as he opened his eyes of the willow tree in the gardens. He opened blue eyes to find Sera looking down at him wearing a smug smile. He leant up on his elbows to bring his mouth into contact with the Latino's, offering up everything he was to Sera's kiss. The other boy took his offering greedily, raking his short nails down over Thomas's abdomen. He broke the kiss to look down to where his hand had found the traces of Thomas's release.

"Shower," he said and got up, walking to the bathroom, his long body swaying as he turned in the doorway and beckoned with one hand for Thomas to follow him. The other did, on unsteady legs and without a word of protest.

The slim shower was a little small for two tallish teenage boys, but they both managed to fit under the jet without too much difficulty. Sera was laughing as Thomas ducked under his arm to wet his hair and he poured soap into his hand and rubbed it into the blond boy's scalp. Thomas leant back with a noise of surrender as Sera continued to massage down his neck and shoulders. He located soap and rubbed himself down, longing to be free of the cloying feeling as he turned and began to soap down Sera's slim body, watching fascinated at the lather ran down in tiny rivulets over his muscles. Sera smiled, running his fingers over Thomas's chest and kissed him deeply. The water made the kiss different for Thomas as he closed his eyes, Sera's soaking body sliding alongside his own. Sera almost purred in his ear when their arousal's touched, smiling like a Cheshire cat and Thomas moaned into the pouring water.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.