Summer - Cover

Summer

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 1: Be Quietly Grateful

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Be Quietly Grateful - A bad boy can change a good boy forever... The Summer of 2005 and Thomas is wasting time in the park, Sera is very intent on wasting time with Thomas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Thomas lay on the grass in the public gardens. It was a great day, but the pale skinned boy was lying in comparative shade and privacy under a weeping willow tree in the small walled off inner garden. Despite the heat of the day, there was hardly anyone about, even in the garden proper, and the shy blond had taken off his shirt and was using the garment to protect his bare chest from the rough grass. He lay with his head pillowed on his arms and day dreamed.

The kiss started slow, almost lazily so, warm and wet and open between his shoulder blades. Thomas stirred from his summer doze, but didn't fully wake. The tips of long fingers trickled slowly down the sides of his slim rib cage, one palm coming to cup the top of a narrow hip. He opened one blue eye, pushing himself up onto his forearms. The action allowed his assailant to slip the free hand under him. Fingers brushed his nipple, and Thomas froze as a warm weight settled gently over his hips. He heard cloth rustle and the hands and mouth removed themselves momentarily. A discarded white shirt dropped onto the grass in his vision. Intent fingers returned, drifting down over his abdomen, swirling in his flat navel. Thomas hissed and automatically sucked in his non-existent stomach, so lifting his body higher off the grass, allowing the fingers better access to him.

In two quick movements, the front of his jeans were undone. With infinite slowness, the fingers crept down to seek out the hem of his boxers and he could feel their palpable surprise when they encountered nothing of the kind. Thomas shifted and rolled over to see his assailant. A dark skinned boy from his English class looked down at him with liquid chocolate eyes, topless as well and dressed in nothing but a pair of denim cut offs. Thomas could feel his hardness and that of the other boy's through their clothes.

Before he could say anything the boy shifted his position and placed his mouth over Thomas's navel, long agile tongue stroking the soft flesh there, his hands coaxing Thomas's hips up off the ground so that he could slide the jeans down. Thomas let out a soft gasp and immediately the palm of one of the boy's hands closed over his open mouth. Thomas dragged the tip of his tongue across that smooth sensitive skin and he felt the other shudder.

"Hush," said the dark skinned boy, lifting his mouth from Thomas's navel.

"What's your name?" asked Thomas in reply once the hand had been removed from his mouth. It struck him then how odd this was. He recognised the boy who was neatly straddling his hips, but he could not place a name to that unarguably pretty face.

"I'm Sera." He whispered, then silenced Thomas with a long kiss. He was inquisitive and Thomas, surprising himself, was willing to surrender and let the other plunder whatever he had to give. All the while, Sera's hands wandered down over Thomas's near-naked body, stroking at his nipples and down to his hips. His mouth followed down, white even teeth tugging at one hard honey coloured nipple. Thomas stifled a moan by biting his lip as strong slim hands began stroking his sex.

Thomas tasted blood as he tried not to moan as Sera closed his mouth, unbelievably hot, over his arousal, swallowing him whole. The other boy had shifted, yet again, to do this and Thomas could no longer feel the comfortable weight of him. Sera's slim fingers had closed tight over his hips, pinning him to the ground even as he tried to push up into that mouth. He could feel Sera's teeth, a sweet danger on his self control. Thomas focused on the copper-salt taste of blood in his mouth, trying to stifle the moans that Sera was the cause of. Thomas wound pale fingers into long dark hair, wanting to keep that too hot to be real mouth just where it was. The knowledge, niggling in the back of Thomas's brain in a small sensible voice, that they could get caught at any moment only made him turn harder in Sera's mouth.

Sera was stronger than he was and pulled up. Letting go of Thomas's hips he somehow managed to wriggle out of his cut offs and extract Thomas from the remains of his jeans before lying on top of him. Both boys let out low hisses as sex touched sex and their limbs intertwined as Sera kissed the blood from the pale boys mouth as they moved together. Finally Sera sat up and stretched languidly like a cat in heat. Thomas ran greedy hands up over the other's slim long body. Sera looked down at him with a Cheshire smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.