M F M - Cover

M F M

by Sasha Distan

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Fantasy Sex Story: Two guys, one girl, three friends for fun and love. Surprisingly good and not entirely unexpected sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

When he arrives they have already started, seated on the floor, mouths locked together. Both look up at his entrance and he smiles, seeing how much like lovers they are. The blonde boy is his beta, short hair tousled with their activities. The other has long silvery hair and is something of a stranger, and the sight of the curve of her body in his hands strikes a pang of jealousy within him. Smiling he steps into the room, letting the door swing silently closed behind him, elegant movements enhanced rather than hidden by the sway of the loose Chinese silk coat. Leather jeans cling to his thighs, comfortably tight.

His beta gets up, smiling and takes a bundle of leather and steel and hands it too him with instructions. He sighs and casts the bundle aside. With a snap of his fingers she is bound tight with silk strands to the floor. The younger boy gives him another instruction and he shoots him an emerald glare. Cowed, the blonde stands aside to let him pass and he helps the girl sit upright

Her kiss is undeniably sweet and his knees shake slightly, planted firmly as they are against the floor. His hands tease at her spine, a stroke he knows well by now, and behind him his beta strokes his own form through the silk. Distracted, he twists his neck and she seizes her chance, dropping a sharp bite down over his jugular. He hisses to disguise his moan and another mouth joins her at his throat, making the most of his one real weakness, turning him on so shamelessly under his clothes.

Pulling back he looks from one to the other, wondering just when it was that he relinquished his power to them.

The beta moves in and kisses the girl for a long minutes while he is calm enough to watch, recovering his breath. With a wave he undoes the girl's bonds, saying something about this being too much fun to bother with inhibitions. The kneeling blonde is interrupted by his Alpha putting hands on the top of his jeans and demanding "off" in no uncertain voice. He sighs, chastised and grabs the wrong end of the stick, shooting the tigress a mournfully longing glance. The alpha sighs, shakes his head and motions again to the jeans. Obediently the boy wriggles free of the blue denim and the offending article of clothing is thrown aside. There is power play between the two alphas while the beta makes some comment about taking off his alpha's top, and a reference to a stomach you could lick honey off. The tigress removes her nightshirt, leaving her in nothing but lacy black underwear and the shadows cast by the dim lights in the room.

Knowing it is now his turn he moves back and stands, fingers catching the edge of his shirt and lifting the black silk over his head. He flings the garment aside and stretches before delighting in running splayed fingers over his own chest and down over the pale flat expanse of his abdomen. As the other two stand two and walk over, both discarded themselves of their remaining clothing, he nonchalantly thumbs open the fly of the leather jeans with an easy smile, passing his free hand over her stomach before drawing her into an embrace and kisses her deeply.

The beta takes advantage of his alpha's distraction and drops to his knees, slowly peeling back the leather to reveal as much of his alpha's obvious desire as he dares. He older boy steps back, kicking the fallen leather from around his ankles and runs his hands in a clear path from throat to thighs, slender fingers travelling suggestively over chest, abdomen and groin. But after he finished that movement the wolf was taken aback to find his Beta kneeling on the floor before him, a hopeful look in his watercolour blue eyes.

Unaccustomed to such a look, in this exact situation he simply stands, watching in something like amazement as his beta wraps loving arms around his hips, nuzzling at his hardening sex. The girl stands at his side, one arm looped around his slender waist, the other resting on the beta's shoulder. He slips an arm around her smaller frame, nuzzling into her neck just as the kneeling boy engulfs him into the hot wetness of his mouth. He gasps into her skin, breath hitching in his chest causing him to shudder as he is drawn out with a skilled tongue. She smiles, watching them and feeling his reaction against her skin as he is petted with one hand while still under the attentions of his beta's mouth. He bites down on her collar bone, the action muffling the moan that is still attempting to fight itself free. One hand curves into the back of the beta's head, pushing him forwards until the boy feels himself nudging the back of the other's throat, just as he closes his jaw slightly, sharp teeth a desirable threat.

He let's go of the girl, knowing if he bites any harder he will risk breaking her and lets his moan of pleasure and surprise into the room, ending in some fast explicative as he pulls back out of the reach of the beta's mouth.

Panting he stands, with his shoulders hunched, brown hair flowing over his face only to be pushed back out of his vision by her as she gently wipes away the hot tears which sting at the corner of his eyes. He was not expecting that, but before he has a chance to regain his breath fully she covers his mouth with her own in a long kiss he cannot help but return. As they break he kisses his beta, before falling back to let them converse, eye intent on the way their bodies look together, her curves and his harsh straight lines. He knows his beta almost as well as he knows his own self, but never has he seen the other boy quite like this. Never so hard and the gaze he shoots across them is hungry for them both. He leans against the side of the sofa, calmly letting his own hands stroke himself as he watches them both. His beta is not a slender curvaceous sort of boy, all man, especially when compared to the pretty little thing with curves to die for. He smiles, green eyes hooded, but eager to see her hands slide between his legs to touch him as his own fingers find her opening, warm and wet as the mouth that had earlier engulfed him.

Their moans are interesting and while voyeurism is nice, he will not be content until he has everything he wants. Right now, he wants them.

He stands and goes over to them, his touch on their shoulders urging them to stand. Both rise to their feet, bodies never truly parting and he switches his attention to each in turn, every kiss as deep and eager as the last. His hands roam them, tweaking a nipple here, caressing the curve of a buttock briefly before moving on. He adds his fingers to those of his beta, delighting in the warmth of her, so open, his free arm slipping under her shoulders for support. The blonde moves around, fingers trailing up and over where the two alphas bodies meet, both the same shade of snow pale. He steps up to his alpha, still being touched by the tigress, her smaller fingers pushing and prodding to see what makes the nicest moans, his own hands out to touch his alpha. He feels his knees go slightly weak at the touch and all of them sink to the carpet in unison, still touching who and what they want to.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.