Robbie Macrae - Cover

Robbie Macrae

Copyright© 2006 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 9: Awake

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Awake - A young boy on holiday with his parents is involved in a car crash that leaves his mother, father and the driver of the other car dead. The young boy's spirit leaves his unconscious body to look after the wife and young daughter of the other man with startling results for his emotional and sexual development. Slow to start but plenty of sex later.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Father   Daughter   Slow  

Zoe looked into a pair of eyes of the most intense blue she had ever seen. They were piercing, as blue as the clearest summer sky and they seemed to see all the way into her soul.

She heard Robbie make a croaking sound. His many days of being unconscious had obviously left his mouth dry and raw. She continued to suck on him, running her tongue over the head of his cock as if she was trying to get the most flavour out of her favourite lollipop. She also kept her eyes on his face, the excitement of seeing him awake adding to her mounting pleasure as she licked and explored the hard, fleshy rod in her mouth.

Robbie felt her begin to bob her head up and down, letting his cock slide into and out of her hot mouth. He was virtually in sensory overload, awakening to the ICU room and feeling his flesh and blood penis in the mouth of an eager thirteen-year-old was almost too much to take. He tried to take it all in, the feel as his cock pushed against the inside of her cheek, the thrill of her tongue swabbing over the sensitive flesh at the head of his pole and the sensation of feeling his cock nudge the opening to her throat all combined to really drive him crazy.

He knew he wouldn't last long. The feelings were just too intense to resist and soon he felt his balls tighten and his cum shooting up the length of his cock. He tugged on Zoe's hair to try to warn her but the excited look in her eyes suggested that she was already well aware of the state he was in and relishing the prospect of him coming in her little mouth. As he experienced the blasts of cum fire from his cock he locked his legs straight-out rigidly, riding the wave of pleasure. His eyes were screwed tightly shut, his head thrown back and he groaned his release.

Zoe had been getting hotter and hotter, loving the feel of him in her mouth, trying to cram more and more of his length into her, even part-way down her throat. She was trying to fit his entire 7" in, to take him all, seeing this as a challenge. When she sensed he was getting close she slid her hand down to cup his balls, enjoying the weight of them in her hand but taking care to handle them gently. She was aware of how sensitive they were supposed to be. When she felt his balls lift up as if trying to retreat back into his body, she guessed this was a clear sign that he was close to coming. As she felt him tug on her hair she realised he was trying to warn her. "How sweet," she thought, "even now he's thinking about me. But I'm not stopping now, no way, I want to feel him cum in my mouth for this first time."

When Robbie shot off in her mouth she was amazed at the volume of cum he produced and she had to swallow frantically to stop it from spilling from the corners of her mouth. As the volume receded she savoured the last mouthful, letting his softening cock slip from her mouth and rolling the thick semen over her tongue before finally swallowing the final drop. She was left with a salty, slightly oily taste after it had gone and she decided that she quite liked the taste. She wondered whether it was the combination of feeling the effect she had had on him, feeling his physical response, of knowing she had summoned up and then swallowed his very essence that added to her enjoyment.

She sat up on the bed, still licking her lips. She smiled somewhat shyly at him, perhaps at odds with what she had just done but certainly in keeping with what after all was their first meeting in 'the flesh'.

"Hi Robbie. I came to say I was sorry for shouting at you earlier. I was acting like a baby I guess, exactly like you said I was."

"But you have to believe me. I really thought through the other thing we've talked about and I do want you to be my first. Perhaps you're right and I need to think on it a bit more, wait a while longer. But I feel strongly deep down that the answer is going to be the same whether it's next week, next month or next year."

"I know you probably wont believe me given my reaction to seeing you with your nurse, but once I had calmed down I could see you were right, there was nothing you could do to stop her. I admit I was very jealous, I wanted you and you told me to wait but then not two hours later I saw you doing it with her."

"I promise I wont jump to conclusions in future."

She realised she had a captive audience who couldn't talk back and giggled to herself, "perfect," she thought, "just how men should be!"

"Now my hunky Scotsman I need to get you some medical attention and make up a story about how you regained consciousness. Here, put these headphones on and listen to some of your music while I go and fetch a doctor or a nurse."

Zoe left the ICU room in search of a member of staff. Robbie smiled at the sensations still tingling through his body from his orgasm, at the sound of AC/DC's Rock 'n' Roll Singer through the headphones and at the fact that he hadn't shared with Zoe the fact that he could still hear her thoughts, despite being back in his body. He had recognised when he read her thoughts that she presumed that, now he was back in his body, his mind reading was a thing of the past.

"Payback can be such a bitch," he smiled to himself. "Anyway, the next time I'm with her I want it to be in person."

He felt as though his body had been weakened somewhat through the lack of solid food and through the days of inactivity. He figured he would need a few days to get his strength back but it felt good to be back amongst the living.

Zoe returned with Dr. Anderson. The doctor was all business, immediately conducting a battery of tests on Robbie to ascertain whether there was any lingering effects of his period of being in a coma and of the car accident.

"I put his headphones on and within minutes he opened his eyes Doc," Zoe said, clueing Robbie in to the story she had concocted. "It really works, doesn't it? Isn't it great that he's come round?"

"Yes, it has been known to work in the past, but it doesn't work for everyone. I guess we got lucky in this case, well done."

The doctor seemed satisfied that Robbie had all of his faculties in terms of physical awareness and by the looks of his eyes following people around the room, his eyesight seemed to be okay too.

"Robbie, I don't want you to try and speak just now. I've called for a nurse and she will bring you some iced water to help ease your throat. You'll feel some pain there for a few days as we needed to insert some tubes into your throat to aid your breathing, but it should be fine in no time at all. Now, I need to just check over some things. Can you hear our voices?"

Robbie nodded.

"Good. Did you understand what I just told you about your throat?"

Again Robbie nodded.

"Excellent, it seems your hearing and cognitive abilities are working just fine. Can you see Zoe and myself clearly?"

Robbie nodded for a third time.

Nurse Becky appeared in the ICU room, bringing with her a plastic beaker of iced water and a straw. When she had been summoned and told to bring the water she had guessed that Robbie had re-gained consciousness so she had had time to school her features to hide her disappointment. She helped Robbie sit-up and held the water and straw up to his mouth, allowing him to take repeated small sips, stopping him when he tried to drink too deeply.

"Not too fast bucko or you'll make yourself sick. You need to take small sips and not too much at once."

"Need food," Robbie croaked.

"No talking Robbie," Dr. Anderson said firmly, "I told you, you need to give your throat a few days to recover. As for food, we will only allow you to have some light and mostly liquid intake for a while until we see how your body is going to react to it. You have to remember that you have been subjected to a number of drugs and your body has had nothing but intravenous feeding for some time. The nurse will bring you something later."

Zoe had disappeared and Robbie wondered where she had gone but he was distracted by nurse Becky fussing over him. He eyed her intently, all the while remembering that the young blonde hottie had already initiated sex with him on a number of occasions ("okay, she thinks I don't know that," he admitted to himself). He continued to watch her as she bustled round him tidying the room and plumping up his pillows.

"Nurse, can you make arrangements for moving Mr MacRae to a recovery room please and think about getting him something to eat? I need to have a few words with our patient here."

Robbie watched Becky leave to go and do whatever had to be done to prepare to have him moved. He then turned his attention to Dr. Anderson.

"Robbie I'm not sure how much you remember about how you got here. Do you know you have been in a car accident?"

Robbie nodded to confirm that he knew what had happened.

He looked at Robbie as he explained "We need all the ICU rooms available as quickly as we can. In any case you'll be far more comfortable in one of our private rooms so I want to move you pretty quickly if that's okay."

Robbie tried to smile to indicate that he was okay about moving.

"Robbie, I need to tell you that it was quite a bad crash. There is no easy way to tell you this so I'm just going to get straight to the point. Although you seem to have come out of this relatively unscathed, I'm afraid that both your mother and father died in the accident." Dr Anderson paused to gauge Robbie's reaction. He was surprised to see little change in the expression on Robbie's face and was sure that Robbie hadn't taken this news in.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you Robbie, neither of your parents made it out of the crash, neither did the driver of the other car."

Robbie nodded to indicate he had indeed understood. Anderson made a note to arrange some psychological evaluation of the young boy, a little worried by the lack of what he would have expected in terms of a 'normal' response.

"I can re-assure you that they wouldn't have suffered if that is something you are worrying about."

Robbie nodded once more, getting somewhat frustrated at this form of communication.

"Robbie can you tell us what relative we should contact to inform them of what has happened?"

This time Robbie shook his head from side to side.

"Do you mean you don't have any relatives?"

Robbie nodded.

"Ok, I'm going to have to arrange to have someone from social services come talk to you about some things."

Nurse Becky returned with two hospital porters and confirmed with the doctor that it was okay to move Robbie to his private recovery room.

His new room was certainly more comfortable, more like a hotel room than a hospital, it even boasted a TV and a phone. No sooner had he been settled into his new bed than the door to the room burst open and Zoe and Amanda entered. Zoe was obviously still very excited and Amanda seemed highly amused by her antics. They visited for perhaps thirty minutes, basically introducing themselves with Zoe going along with this, managing to maintain a front for her mother's benefit. No way could she explain to her mom that Robbie and her knew each other very well already.

At last Amanda decided it was time to leave, she realised the hospital was already being very accommodating and she didn't want to push it too far. They said their goodbyes with Zoe insisting on giving Robbie a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Amanda stopped off to talk with Doctor Anderson on the way out of the hospital.

"How is he Doctor?"

"So far as I can see he is in remarkable health. There seem to be no complications, no concussion, no internal damage. The only thing that bothers me is that he didn't respond as I expected when I told him that his folks had died."

"Maybe he just doesn't like others seeing him in an emotional state."

"Amanda, it would take a lot of will power on the part of an adult, never mind a kid, to be able to listen to that kind of news without reacting at all. And that's what I got, nothing, nada, not even a blink of the eyes to indicate he understood but was covering things up, absolutely nothing."

"Is it possible he already knew, perhaps he remembers more about the crash than you realise?"

"Maybe."

"What's going to happen to him now?"

"Well he's confirmed that he has no other relatives we can contact so I will have to arrange for social services to come see him."

"Oh that poor boy, and all because of Jason. We feel so responsible for the position he is in."

"Now forgive me for saying it Amanda, but that's plain stupid. There's no way Jason could be blamed for this much less you and Zoe. It was an accident, pure and simple. We will make sure the boy sees social services and it will be up to them to help him from here on in."

Amanda glanced at Zoe and could see that this was not something she was happy about. Before she could say anything Amanda tugged her arm and told the Doctor that they would return the next day to visit Robbie again. She dragged Zoe from the hospital whispering to her not to make a scene.

They remained silent all the way home and it wasn't until they were side by side on the sofa in the family room that Zoe finally erupted.

"Mom, we can't leave Robbie to those idiots in social services. They never get anything right, you know that, they're morons."

"Baby there's nothing else we can do. Social services are trained to deal with situations like these, we can't interfere in this. They will do what's best for Robbie."

"I will not leave my Robbie to those goons mom, we need to do something to help him out. Please mom can't we try to do something?"

Amanda noted Zoe's reference to 'my' Robbie and was again intrigued by how closely Zoe seemed to align herself with him, after all he was a virtual stranger, wasn't he?

"Zoe, I need you to tell me now, do you know this boy from somewhere?"

"Of course not mom, how could I? It's just that I feel we have responsibilities here and although I don't know him I think I'm going to like him a lot. You will too. But that isn't going to happen if we abandon him to social services."

Zoe felt herself tense up inside as she imagined social services whisking Robbie away from her.

Amanda considered the situation, taking in the determined look on her daughter's face. She again admitted to herself that she also felt they had some responsibility to try and look after the boy who had been orphaned by her late husband. She decided that she would ask the family lawyer for advice as to whether there was anything of a practical nature they could do to make things easier for him.

"Okay baby, I will ask our lawyer what if anything we can do to help him. I'm not promising anything but we can only ask the question."

Zoe calmed down at apparently having managed to get her own way once again. The Gray's had a strangely subdued night together before retiring for the night.

At the Valley County Hospital, Robbie was sitting up, continuing to sip water to try and ease his raw throat. He too was thinking about what would happen to him next. He admitted to himself that he was growing very fond of Zoe. Closing his eyes he could easily picture how her auburn hair shone as the light picked out and highlighted the various complex tones, her deep brown eyes into which he knew he was losing himself, her pouting lips that he knew were soft and welcoming. He enjoyed her smile and her quick humour. He even found her moments of thirteen-year-old childishness endearing.

The intimacy they had shared was also something to be treasured but he knew that wasn't the thing that drew him to her most. No, it was the whole package that made up his 'angel' that he was falling for and falling for deeply. He sighed as he dragged himself back to his current position. He knew that he would have to return to Scotland. He would need to arrange to have his parents bodies returned and for a funeral for them.

He then recalled that there was at least one person at home who would be worried about him, his athletics coach, Bruce. While he might be worried only because his star runner might be injured rather than for Robbie's loss and emotional distress, at least that was something. "Wasn't it?" He thought. Robbie was a talented young athlete. He had been Scottish champion in his age group from the age of thirteen and he was consistently close to beating the age group national records for his event each year.

He eventually fell asleep, dreaming alternatively of the feeling he remembered of crossing the finishing line in first place and of Zoe's warm mouth surrounding his cock. He thought the thrill of victory couldn't be beaten but now he knew better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.