Robbie Macrae - Cover

Robbie Macrae

Copyright© 2006 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 4: Re-living bath time and beyond

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Re-living bath time and beyond - A young boy on holiday with his parents is involved in a car crash that leaves his mother, father and the driver of the other car dead. The young boy's spirit leaves his unconscious body to look after the wife and young daughter of the other man with startling results for his emotional and sexual development. Slow to start but plenty of sex later.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Father   Daughter   Slow  

Back at Valley County Hospital nurse Becky was back on duty and doing her rounds to check on her patients. She has started in the general wards and worked her way towards the private rooms and the ICU rooms. Eventually she came to Robbie's room. She licked her lips and unconsciously squeezed her thighs tightly together remembering the episode the day before. She paused outside the door and dropped her hand to her crotch, pressing her fingers hard against her already wet pussy. She sighed and entered the room.

Becky completed the checks she was scheduled to perform on Robbie and then bent to whisper into his ear.

"Do you know how I spent my evening after I left you?" she asked. Well if you must know Mr stud-muffin I soaked in a hot bath filled with wonderful salts and I thought about you! Yes, I thought about you and your beautiful, big, young cock. I thought of how hard you were, hard as steel, yet your skin was sooo soft and warm" She cooed

At his point Becky's hand had slipped under her uniform skirt and she was stroking herself through her already sopping wet panties.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned "ooooooohhhhh, I remembered the velvety feel of your stiff, hard cock as my fingers stroked you, stroked you up and down, up and down. Uhhhh, uhhhhh, " she continued as her stroking increased in pace and urgency. "Mmmmmm, oooooohhhhhh, I thought of your beautiful boy cock as it slipped between my lips, as I kissed your cockhead. Mmmmmm, uhhh, uuhhhh, ufffff, ufffffff. I could still taste your cock in my mouth, taste your hot jism as it blasted into my throat, feel your cock inside my cheeks, pushing down my throat. Mmmmmmm, mmmmm," she groaned.

"And do you know what I was doing while I lay in my bath thinking about you and your hot cock? Do you want to know baby? Uhhhh, oohhhh, mmmmmmm, I was doing exactly what I am doing right now baby, teasing my juicy, wet puss with my fingers, rubbing my hard little clit with my thumb and imagining it was your fingers rubbing me as I sucked your big cock. I closed my eyes and I knew you were thinking about sticking your hard dick right up my hot twat as you slid two fingers inside my swollen pussy lips."

At this stage Becky leaned against the hospital bed on one elbow and inched her uniform skirt slightly higher up her thighs. This enabled her to spread her legs wider and in turn that allowed her to slip two of her own fingers under the leg of her panties and into her dripping pussy as she imagined they were in fact the boy's fingers. She curled the fingers round, searching on the inside of her pussy for that dimpled area that marked her 'G' spot. When she found it she brushed her fingers across it repeatedly, her moans increasing in intensity.

"Mmmmmmmm, uuuhhhhh, yeah baby boy I was thinking about you, thinking how bad I had been for sucking your sixteen year-old cock, how nasty that was, how much of bad, bad nurse I had been. Uhhhhh, it made me so hot to think that I might be the first woman to jack your hard rod, to suck your tasty cock into her mouth. Soooooo bad, sooooo hot to think that I was the first to taste your hot sticky cum, to roll it around my tongue, to feel it slide down my throat. Mmmmmm, yeeeeaahhhh, oooohhhh baby and I wanted soooo bad to feel your big boy cock slide into my hungry, tight cunt, to push up their, to rub exactly where my fingers are rubbing now."

At this point Robbie was watching Zoe fall back onto her bed as she rubbed her pussy clad mound and squeezed her hard teen titties. His cock was rock hard and beginning to ache as he was turned on like never before. In the hospital bed his raging cock tented the sheet and drew Becky's gaze. She stared at the urgent lump, eyes narrowing as she continued to jam two eager fingers into her slippery, juicy hole. She licked her lips and slowly raised herself off the edge of the bed and drew the sheets down to expose the hard, upright cock. On seeing it once more she moaned deeply and screwed her eyes shut with lust.

"Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmm I have just got to have it" she moaned "Ohhhh baby I thought about having it last night sooooo much, thought about perhaps taking your sixteen year-old virginity from you. That would be the ultimate hot, nasty thing. Let me have it baby, please let Becky make you feel soooo good, let Becky make you into a man baby please?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.