Robbie Macrae - Cover

Robbie Macrae

Copyright© 2006 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 3: Zoe meets Bruno

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Zoe meets Bruno - A young boy on holiday with his parents is involved in a car crash that leaves his mother, father and the driver of the other car dead. The young boy's spirit leaves his unconscious body to look after the wife and young daughter of the other man with startling results for his emotional and sexual development. Slow to start but plenty of sex later.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Father   Daughter   Slow  

Amanda watched her daughter enter the kitchen through eyes that remained heavy and tear stained after a restless night crying over the loss of her husband Jason. She was surprised to see that Zoe seemed much brighter this morning despite the trauma of losing her father the previous day.

"Morning angel, how are you feeling this morning?" she asked.

"Okay mommy" Zoe replied.

"I think in the circumstances you should skip school today" Amanda suggested.

"Yeah" thought Zoe "A day away from Glasgow High School, perhaps I could have some more fun with Bruno."

"I will have to spend today making various arrangements for your father's funeral" her mother said sadly "So why don't you catch-up with any school work you have outstanding and then play on your computer or something?"

"Okay mom."

The thirteen year-old helped herself to some cereal and fresh juice, turning a bit more subdued at having been reminded forcefully of the tragic events of the previous day. She returned to her bedroom and turned-on her PC, quickly loading her English literature homework that she had to complete. She spent several hours adding to her essay, casting frequent sideways glances at Bruno who was still lying on her bed and smiling shyly to herself. Her mother called upstairs to tell Zoe that she had to go into town to meet with the funeral home, the family doctor and their lawyer to deal with various things. She told Zoe to fix something from the fridge for her lunch and that she would be back around two pm.

Zoe closed down her homework and clicked open her link to the internet. She called up Google and entered 'Brown bear'. She was presented with a number of links all about the brown bear, or grizzly bear. Latin - arctos horribilis.

"Bruno is not horrible" she thought after finding the latin name for the bear. "He is gorgeous and cuddly and I love him to bits"

Robbie lay on the bed, merged with Bruno, and quietly watched the young girl become absorbed in her review of the web sites.

After visiting various sites and reading lots of information about grizzlies in the wild Zoe pulled down her favourites list and clicked on the name Genie Marie Wylie. This link took her to her favourite author on a website of erotic stories she had discovered, storiesonline. The author's stories were detailed on sexual matters, but were romantic and highly moral in nature, despite their sexual nature. She read for a while, adding to her sexual vocabularly, knowledge and fantasy material. She eventually switched off her internet connection and went to make herself a sandwich for lunch. She gobbled the sandwich down and gulped a glass of milk before returning to her bedroom. Again she glanced shyly at Bruno, remembering the episode she had enjoyed that morning. She was feeling antsy after her spell on storiesonline and made up her mind to try for a repeat performance with Bruno before her mother returned.

"Well Bruno" she said out loud "What should I wear to make out with you, something that would get a huge bear hot, eh?

"Would you like that Bruno? Do you wanna get fresh with me again big guy?" she said quietly.

Zoe had an idea. She walked over and picked the bear up, sitting him on the floor leaning against the bedroom wall. She opened her wardrobe and flicked through the various outfits, throwing a few onto her bed. She opened her clothes drawers and selected her best lingerie.

"I'm going to put on a little fashion show for you Bruno" she said, her voice taking on a softer, yet deeper sultry tone. "Would you like that? Do you want to pick out your favourite outfit to make out with me in?"

Robbie leaned against the wall and couldn't believe what Zoe was planning to do. He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks at the thought of it.

"Perhaps" he thought "Perhaps I should go back to the hospital room and not invade her privacy. After all if this morning was anything to go by, things could get pretty hot around here very soon."

Robbie's 'proper' upbringing warred with his hormones over whether he should stay for the show or leave the young girl alone. At this point Zoe peeled the tee shirt she was wearing over her head and stood topless with her cute little tits on display. That was all it took for Robbie to know that his best intentions had gone out of the window. He stared at her tits, they were high on her chest and very firm. About the size of two half oranges with her nipples already hard in anticipation of the little show she was about to put on.

Zoe chose a white tennis shirt and pleated tennis skirt for her first outfit. She dropped her jeans and bent over to pick up the skirt from her bed. Robbie was presented with a perfect view of her bubble butt in just her silky panties. He could feel himself getting hotter by the minute. Zoe pulled on the tennis skirt and then the tennis shirt, tucking the shirt in and fastening the skirt. She twirled around, making the skirt flare upwards to give a view of her young legs and panty clad bottom. Zoe leaned over the edge of the bed giving Bruno (and Robbie) a view right up the skirt to her now flexed butt which was stretching her panties tightly. The young girl looked back seductively over her shoulder.

"What do you think Bruno? She asked "Is this hot enough for making out in? Does this make you hot? Do you like my little body barely covered by this little white skirt? Do you, you nasty old bear?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.