Robbie Macrae - Cover

Robbie Macrae

Copyright© 2006 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 14: Of firsts and finales

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Of firsts and finales - A young boy on holiday with his parents is involved in a car crash that leaves his mother, father and the driver of the other car dead. The young boy's spirit leaves his unconscious body to look after the wife and young daughter of the other man with startling results for his emotional and sexual development. Slow to start but plenty of sex later.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Father   Daughter   Slow  

Robbie wanted to take his time over this; to make sure Zoe's first time was perfect. She however, had other ideas. Sleeping with Robbie had never been far from her mind over the past few weeks and she couldn't get him upstairs fast enough. She took his hand and tugged him along behind her, only pausing once she had led them both to her room. Turning, she began to tug at his shirt, eager to get it off.

"Zoe, slow down, this is not how your first time should be. It's too rushed, we should be savouring every moment."

"Oh, I'm savouring it alright, and I'll savour it all the more with you naked, now come on, help me."

Robbie bowed to the inevitable but still tried to slow her down a little. Zoe had let go of his shirt in favour of pulling her own over her head, revealing her breasts encompassed in a brilliant white bra. The bra was soon gone too and she was unzipping her skirt in double quick time.

"Come on you slouch, hurry up Robbie, hurry!"

He tossed his shirt onto the chair and unbuttoned his pants, sliding down the zipper and pulling them off. At last Zoe paused, taking in the sight of the large bulge which was tenting his shorts.

"Oh, good, you really do want to do this. I was beginning to wonder," she quipped.

"Zoe, I told you, it will be a privilege to be the first man to make love to you. At the speed you're going, it doesn't look like we'll be making love just yet though!"

"Love, schmove, I need you now Robbie, I've been thinking about nothing else. The making love bit can come later, right now I don't have time for it."

Even this far into things, Robbie stopped for a second. This was exactly what he had been warning Zoe about. She was acting thirteen, no longer in control, and she was in danger of spoiling her first time because of it. She was demonstrating just how immature she was and once more he had doubts about whether he should go through with this or not.

"Zoe, stop. I don't want it to be like this. Maybe this is not such a good idea."

"Well at least one part of you doesn't agree." She giggled.

"Yes, but I'm trying to think with my big head, not my little head."

"I think I prefer the little head, although it's not so little from where I'm looking."

"Zoe, please, let's just take our time and enjoy, okay?"

Robbie stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her. He rubbed his hands up and down her back and sides as he nuzzled her neck.

"Just let me love you angel."

Stooping, he lifted her and carried her to the bed. Laying her down gently, he climbed up and settled beside her.

"Just let me love you angel," he crooned again.

Zoe's impatience had relented with Robbie's touch and with his hypnotic whispering. She could feel the heat in her loins but was able to lie back and bask as Robbie worshiped her.

Robbie stroked her beautiful skin as he kissed her neck and throat, making her groan deeply. He realised that he couldn't take as much time over this as he would like. For one thing, he knew his own excitement wouldn't allow him to last long. For another, he recognised Zoe's urgent need. He just didn't want it to be a quick, meaningless coupling. Given how close he felt himself, he believed he needed to do something to ensure that Zoe would reach her climax just as quickly. Now it was Robbie showing urgency. He moved his head down between her thighs, searching out her clit with his tongue.

He realised immediately that he had been worrying over nothing. Zoe's crotch was awash in her juices and no sooner did he swipe his tongue over her stiff little button than she screeched, arching her back in a shuddering climax.

"Oops, serious miscalculation," he thought to himself, and grinned.

Robbie continued with his oral ministrations, swiping his tongue up and down Zoe's leaking slit, loving the musky, sweet taste of her. He left her clit alone for now, instead, concentrating on her labia and her little opening. Zoe was riding the crest of a huge wave. She realised that Robbie had barely touched her but her own imagination had built her up and left her tightly strung. She could already feel herself rising to another level, didn't think it was possible, couldn't believe she could experience anything better than he had already given her.

Still, she felt that enough was enough. She wanted to feel him inside her, had dreamt about little else for weeks. She urged him upward with her knees, licking his wet face and kissing him when he came within reach. As if by some signal of mutual consent they pulled apart and looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Zoe was dazzled by the light shining from deep within his amazingly blue eyes, a mixture of joy and deep arousal were evident, making her shiver.

Robbie was lost in the depths of Zoe's eyes, as he was trying to convey the passion and love he felt for her through his own.

He could feel his cock nestling at the juncture of her thighs, teasing the opening to her pussy. He felt her hand move between them and watched her smile as she positioned him properly and urged him to press forward.

"Yeeeesssssss!" she moaned as he pushed, forcing his cock past the tight ring that was the mouth of her channel.

Robbie held still once he was fully seated within Zoe's impossibly tight sheath. Zoe was having none of it. She thrust her pelvis up at him, urging him into motion. He began a slow, steady rhythm, glorying in the feel of her, now almost glad she had used the dildo to break her hymen and stretch her tight passage.

He raised himself above her, smiling down at her as he pistoned in and out. She returned the smile, a slight wildness evident now in her look.

"Oh Robbie, yeeesssssss, you're doing it, you're doing it, uhh, uhhh, soooo big, sooo big, uh.

"Angel, I love you," he whispered in her ear as he built up the pace of his strokes. "I'm close, angel, sorry, I can't hold it, just feels too good."

Zoe wrapped her legs round him, digging her heels into his ass and urging him to go faster and harder. She knew she was close too and frantically rubbed herself against him, extracting every bit of pleasure she could.

It seemed destined that they would come together, Robbie thrusting as deeply as he could and Zoe becoming all but incoherent at the sensations she was experiencing. Robbie managed one final thrust before he felt his seed jet from the head of his cock. The rapid fluttering of her vagina around his shaft, her nails imbedded on the flesh of his back and her deep throated moan, let him know that she had reached her climax too.

He kept his full weight off of her but sank down to find her lips with his own, sharing a deep soulful kiss.

"Thank you Robbie, it was beautiful, everything I've dreamt of."

"My pleasure angel, but I hope to do better, I can't believe I came so quickly. You just feel so good."

"Um, Robbie, it, you, haven't gone down. You're still hard inside me. Is that normal?"

"I don't think so, you've got me so hot I can't help it."

"Goody, does that mean we can do it again? Now?"

"I think I'd better get rid of this first. I've read somewhere that you have to be careful in case they leak."

Robbie slowly withdrew his cock from her and pulled the full condom off. Zoe flushed. She hadn't noticed him putting it on, had completely forgotten about protection and only now realised she hadn't felt him squirt up into her.

"Oh, I forgot! I'm glad you remembered. How did you do that without me seeing you?"

"I think you were a little distracted at the time," he sniggered.

Robbie put on a second rubber and slid his cock back into her, once again building his pace slowly. He thought that his first come would take the edge off of his excitement but that wasn't the case. He felt himself already getting close again and tried to deflect it by thinking of anything but Zoe and her snug, slick, pussy. Fortunately for both the youngsters perhaps, Zoe also remained on a hair trigger and her arousal was quickly soaring once more. Robbie had a thought about how to hurry Zoe along once more, it had worked before and he thought it would work again.

"Are you enjoying your daddy's big cock angel?" He said quietly into her ear. "Does it feel good baby? Am I filling you up, stretching your little baby pussy?"

Zoe was instantly almost as rigid as a board, her arousal accelerated. There had been no hint of her thinking about sex with her father, she had thought of nothing else but doing it with Robbie for weeks. But as soon as she heard the words, images of her handsome father flooded her mind and the sheer taboo nature of her thoughts made her body react. It was like a power surge into a house, completely frying the circuitry of all the appliances; Zoe's synapses were fried the same way.

Robbie lifted her legs over his shoulders, gaining additional penetration, going yet deeper into her, grunting with the increased exertion. He realised she was cresting again but felt he should try and keep her going, really take her higher if he could. He renewed his verbal stimulation.

"Come on daddy's cock baby, daddy loves you and he loves feeling you come on his cock. Let me feel your juice on my cock angel, oh I love having my cock in your little cunny, sooo tight, soooo good."

Zoe climaxed again and again, her channel choking down on Robbie, triggering his orgasm, forcing his jism almost painfully into the rubber.

They rolled slowly apart, still holding each other loosely as they enjoyed the lingering tremors of their torrid coupling. After a few minutes to catch their breath, Zoe rolled over on top of Robbie. She began placing little kisses all round his mouth.

"That was amazing, awesome. I don't think I'll ever feel like that again. Thank you for making it so special."

She climbed off of the bed and went into the bathroom to quickly clean up. She returned with a warm cloth and sponged Robbie clean too. Her eyes opened wide when she felt him harden again in her hand.

"Again?"

Robbie nodded, a huge grin on his face as he pulled her to him.

When Amanda and Alison returned from the mall, Amanda was too slow to stop Alison rushing upstairs to show Zoe her latest acquisitions. She opened the bedroom door and froze as she took in the sight of Robbie's bare chest, of Zoe cuddled into his side, her head pillowed between his chest and neck, a smile playing on her lips.

Alison's nose twitched at the raw smell of sex in the air, her thighs clenching involuntarily and her hand pressing hard into her crotch. She felt Amanda's hands descend onto her shoulders, squeezing and turning her. She hugged the young girl, looking over her shoulder at her obviously satisfied daughter. She spied a used condom lying on the floor and sighed with relief that Robbie seemed to have remembered what she had singularly forgotten.

"How could I have forgotten that?" She chided herself.

She felt a jolt of arousal herself at the perfect picture of her daughter and their shared lover lying together and recognised how Alison was feeling. She led the young girl away, closing the door behind her. Alison could sleep in Robbie's bed tonight.

In the morning Zoe and Robbie positively glowed, albeit they acted a little sheepishly around Amanda and Alison, as they knew both were aware they had spent the night together.

After breakfast Amanda shook them all out of the strange mood and atmosphere when she announced she needed to take the girls out. She had decided that it would be a good idea to get Zoe on some form of birth control before she forgot the importance of protection again.

Robbie decided he would go for a run while they were out.

They were all back together for lunch, Robbie having showered after his run and Zoe bursting to tell him where Amanda had taken them and why. They finished a meal of cold cuts, salad and bread, washed up and had just retired to the family room when the doorbell chimed.

Amanda opened the door and recognised Deputy Richards. She invited the Deputy into the house and led him towards the family room. He stopped her before they entered the room and indicated that, once more, he needed to have a private word with her before talking to the others.

"Ma'am, I have to inform you that, following up on Mr MacRae's suggestion, we secured a warrant to search the Beckwith property and have uncovered the remains of a human body from the foundation of a decking structure in the back yard. We are obviously running tests now and gathering what forensic evidence we can, but it's entirely possible that this is indeed the body of Mrs Beckwith."

Amanda gasped. It was one thing saying it was a possibility that Doug had killed his wife, it was quite another to realise it was probably true. The fact that she had fought with a murderer put a completely different slant on that and she shuddered as she thought what he might have done to her if he had managed to get control of her. Once more she said a silent thank you to Robbie for stepping in to save her.

"How do you think the girl will take the news?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. She seemed to accept the possibility of it quite well. But I'm only beginning to realise myself that thinking it might have happened and knowing it has, are two very different things. I still think the best thing is to be honest with her. Honest, but sensitive, and we are all here to support her."

"Okay ma'am. I thought I would take your advice, but if it means anything, I agree with you. Honesty is normally the best approach if we can be sure that she won't completely break down."

They proceeded into the family room. The three youngsters could immediately tell from their expressions that something serious was going on. Instinctively, Robbie and Zoe moved to sit on either side of Alison, lending their support by being physically close. Deputy Richards cleared his throat nervously.

"Miss Beckwith, I'm sorry to say that my men have discovered a body on your father's property. There is a strong possibility that it is in fact the body of your mother but, at this stage we can't be sure. We will not know for definite until tests are carried out to confirm the identity, but I wanted to keep you informed personally rather than have you find out some other way. As always there are news cameras all over the scene and the press tend to speculate and exaggerate to make a better story. I can assure you Miss that I will tell you all that we know so you don't need to pay any heed to what the media is saying."

He paused to consider how Alison was taking the news of her mother's possible, well probable, murder. He could see that there were tears gathering in her eyes and noted how both Zoe and Robbie were hugging her from either side, whispering words of comfort to her. All in all she seemed to be taking it very well, better than many adults did in his experience.

"Um, thank you Deputy. I suppose it's not much of a shock. As soon as the possibility was raised and I thought about it, it made sense. Mom never had time to pick up with another man and I know only too well now from first hand experience just what dad is capable of. I guess I've been preparing myself for this news for a few days now. At least I know that mom didn't abandon me, that means a lot..."

"Miss, we have access to specially trained counsellors and I could arrange for you to see one if that would help?"

Alison looked at Amanda for help. She didn't rightly know how she should respond to this offer, whether having help from a counsellor would be a positive thing. Amanda nodded at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.