Dubious Hero - Cover

Dubious Hero

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is amazing how a little turn in one's life can have such a vast impact. In my case, stopping to view some western scenery changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I had watched, along with maybe 50 other people at the scenic overlook, as the young girl who might have been an early teenager, stumbled and fell over the waist-high railing into the abyss of the canyon below. I bent over the rail expecting to see the girl lying broken on the rocks below. Instead she was wedged between a couple of jagged looking boulders about 75 feet below the trail. I looked around but there were no park rangers in sight. Something had to be done and quickly or the girl would probably die, if she hadn't already died from that fall. Remembering the coil of rope in my truck, I raced to get it, screaming for someone to call 911.

It seemed like it took me forever to reach my pickup and fish out the rope. I knew it was a hundred foot coil and hoped that my estimate of the distance was not wrong. I also took a rough board, thinking that we might need it for a backboard, and found a small coil of rope of unknown length. Strange the turn this supposed touring vacation of some western states had taken.

Back at the railing someone came up with a carabiner while I was tying the end of the rope to the metal railing. The person who called 911 said that it would probably take at least 45 minutes for a rescue team to arrive and maybe more. Since no one else seemed to be volunteering, I hooked the caribiner into my belt, looped the rope through it and around me, and went over the rail with instructions to the bystanders to be ready to send down the board with the smaller rope if I needed it. I started rappelling down the rough rock wall toward the girl.

As I got close, I could hear her groaning so I knew she was at least alive. I had to be careful to not dislodge rocks that would fall on her and it took me a while to get to her, having to avoid several beach ball sized boulders along the way. Just before I got to her, I twisted my ankle but told myself that I had to ignore that pain and get to the girl.

When I squatted beside her, she was wide-eyed with fear and pain. She had a broken left leg, judging from the angle at which it lay, and she said that her right shoulder hurt so bad she could not move. She had a couple of cuts on her face, one on her right cheek and the other on her left forehead but they didn't seem all that bad. I knew we'd have to use the board to keep her as stable as possible and got the people on top to send it down.

It was a chore to block myself into the rocks below her to protect her, position the board where I could ease her onto it without hurting her any more than I could help, tie her on it, and then start back up the rock face steadying the girl while the people topside, worked at pulling both of us up. At one point while trying to work around a car sized outcropping, my foot slipped between two smaller boulders and the tug on the rope yanked me into slamming my left thigh into a jagged outcropping hard enough that I cried out. Then trying to dislodge my trapped foot, the board dislodged a two hundred pounder that slammed into my left shoulder before careening down to the canyon floor. Now I had to get her the rest of the way with one unusable arm and one super painful leg. Damn, I was beginning to question my sanity.

The girl, probably a fourteen or fifteen year old, was incredibly brave. Although it had to have hurt immensely when I lost control of the board after getting hit, she whimpered but did not cry out, even though she nearly bit through her lower lip in pain. We struggled upward and cleared the lip onto the pathway after what seemed like eons.

One of the people had some first aid training and said that the girl's color said she probably had internal bleeding and they had better transport her without waiting for the rescue team. A woman with a cell phone went with the people who put the girl in an SUV, along with her mother, and they headed in the direction the rescue team would come, a modest sized town almost 50 miles to the west. There was no room for me so I waited, unable to walk or move my smashed shoulder.

It took another 35 minutes for the state police to arrive. They had met the SUV about halfway to town, along with the rescue helicopter, moved the girl into it and transported her to a hospital, more than 80 miles to the southwest. The officers said that there was a clinic in town 50 miles away and they would take me there to see if the doctors could help me. After a struggle, they got me into the back seat of their car, turned on the siren and sped away.

Still it was 40 minutes before we pulled up to a building that would have just been a standard doctor's office back home. I saw Clinic on the faded sign but couldn't read the rest. The officers got me into a wheel chair, though not without a lot of teeth gritting, wheeled me inside and helped me onto an examination table. It was strange, though, because instead of pulling out an extension to put my legs on, the nurse pulled out stirrups for my feet.

She shooed the officers out and set about working on me, sticking a thermometer into my mouth and wrapping a blood pressure cuff around my right forearm. When she straightened my arm out and pulled it up so that her generous sized right tit was in my hand while she pumped up the cuff, I took another look at her. She wasn't bad looking, a little on the pudgy side but I wouldn't have kicked her out of bed if the opportunity presented itself either. Involuntarily I felt my hand jump under the soft roundness of her flesh. Was that the hint of a smile I saw on her face?

She pumped it up again and listened and I groaned as my fingers moved slightly. I was disappointed when she took off the stethoscope and put away the cuff, mumbling something about it being close to normal. She went around the table and gently probed my left shoulder. I winced in pain and she said she'd have to cut off my shirt.

I said that was okay and she went to work, twice putting my left hand on her right hip as she cut; I could have sworn that she was horny. Then to get the shirt out from under me, she had me put my good arm over her shoulder and together we pulled me up. Our faces pressed cheek to cheek and her boobs rubbed my chest as she dragged my ruined shirt off the table and then eased me down. It hurt... so good. Amazing what anesthetic a touch of sexy flesh can be!

There wasn't much she could do with the shoulder until they X-rayed it to see if anything was broken so she gingerly checked on my left thigh. Although she tried to be gentle, her fingers hurt like hell. Still there is something about a woman's fingers probing near one's genitals that bring other thoughts to mind and this was no exception. I began to get a monster erection and my mind temporarily forgot about the pain. Then she said that she'd have to take off my jeans and asked if she should cut them off too.

I hated to lose a good pair of jeans so I asked if we could just take them off. She agreed, unbuckling my belt, opening the snap and pulling down the zipper. However the swelling in my side proved to be too much and she had to cut them off. Once again, my thoughts were on something besides my injuries when her hands worked the scissors up until she touched my crotch.

The nurse began to work my pants down, a little at a time, as I rolled from side to side, then I lifted for a couple of seconds so she could pull them down to my knees. I got my right foot up and the jeans came off but she had to lift the left one herself and slip them off. When she put my foot back in the stirrup, she was staring right at my throbbing erection as it pushed my jockeys into a massive tent.

"My, we seem to have awakened the giant," she said. I didn't know what to reply so I just grinned stupidly.

She began a visual examination of my leg, starting with the outside, then moving to the inside. There was some blood from some minor cuts and one not-so-minor and a huge bruise that could be still bleeding internally. Gently her fingers probed to check the condition of my leg, up to the point that she had to move my package to the side and I nearly lost it as one hand held my genitals to one side and the other continued to probe. My cock grew stiffer and stiffer and the nurse let out a soft whistle.

She said, "At least one part of you seems to be very, very healthy, honey." I could only grin again.

She said, "I'm going to get radiology in here to make some pictures. I'll be right back."

She walked out of the room and closed the door but I could hear her talking to someone. She said, "We need pictures of his left shoulder and left thigh. And you wont be able to keep this guy's penis out of the picture. He's huge." There was a further exchange of words but I couldn't hear the rest, as they were apparently walking away.

A few minutes later, the nurse opened the door and said, "This is Rita."

The radiologist wheeled in a portable x-ray machine. No sooner had she seen my boner than she exclaimed, "Whoa!" She brought the machine over and fussed with putting it in just the right place, having to push my cock out of the way several times before she got it just right. Then she changed the angle of the machine and went through the process all over again.

Finally she was going to take one x-ray from the middle out and she had to ask the nurse to hold my cock. The nurse jumped to the task and somehow my jockeys wound up under my scrotum, no longer covering anything. Even when the technician moved the machine to my shoulder area, the nurse held onto my dong... not that I minded. I never noticed any pain as the tech shifted me to get the plates in place. The nurse had even started to absentmindedly stroke my shaft and play with my balls.

When the technician finished, she said that she would go process the film and she pushed the machine out into the hall, pulling the door closed behind her. The nurse turned to me and said, "Honey, we've got to do something about this thing. Do you mind if I take care of it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.